All Comments on 'A Star In Need'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too much babble. BTW, Taylor Swift if from Wyomissing, PA, not the south.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody actually SAYS "loooL" and "lmao" out loud, except preteen girls and older people trying desperately to seem cool and failing.

HS98HS98over 2 years agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Fair complaint. I tried to make the story as brief and fast-paced as possible while not taking too much important stuff out, but, apparently it didn't work-out perfectly. Yes, I know that she was born there, but her formative/teenage years were spent in Tennessee, which is a pretty solidly southern state. Plus, she apparently still spends at least as much time there as she does in her other favourite locations, so, there's really nothing impossible about her at least partially identifying like that.

@Second Anonymous

True, that's why I wrote those characters like that. They aren't really supposed to be mentally mature, no matter what their IDs might say, and it shows :D.

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313over 2 years ago

I enjoyed how sexually forward Taylor was in this. She saw what she wanted and took it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I actually didn't feel it babbled too much. I agree with the lols being bad, but the story length was great imo. 2-4 pages is best for most stories and I enjoyed it

Agreed with Sly, loved the boldness on her part lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
651 Followers
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...