A Star in the Bed (Furry)

Story Info
Judy and Nick invite an older woman over.
11.6k words
5
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Zootopia fanfiction. Judy, Nick, and Gazelle. A display of romance and cuckqueaning. Furry orientated.

***

"What's caught your eye?" Judy questioned, trying so hard to keep a straight stone-cold face. She then scoffed, as the straw in her mouth slipped out when she started to laugh. "So, think I'm good at modelling? I heard the phrase 'try everything once'," she added.

Nick simply grinned as he had been caught staring, tilting his head and pushing his sunglasses down slightly to watch Judy. "You do have the hips for modelling, Carrots, as well as...well, everything else." Nick smiled as he then raised his hands, applauding her sterling effort at being a model. "Who said that phrase? Must be a pretty smart furry-" Nick quipped.

"You sly fox," she remarked with a giggle. "You remember who sung the song 'try everything'? It inspires me to do all kinds of things, no matter the consequences!" Judy turned to face Nick, and then approached him, rising up onto her tiptoes as she planted a peck onto his cheek. Her long ears sprung upright, seconds before Judy pulled down her straw hat. "I'll let you try and remember who it was!"

Nick paused and then snickered at his celebrity crush's song being used against him, laughing as he leaned down to meet her lips. "You sly minx, Carrots. Gazelle wrote that song, didn't she?" Nick asked, before reaching down and using his paw to grip on her ass after a solid smack, blushing while he hugged his girlfriend close.

"That's it, Gazelle sung that song. You remember her concert?" Judy quipped, as her grin shrunk into a small, cunning smirk. "After all, rabbits never forget," she snickered. "Like, never! And I'll never forget about your secret favourite celebrity," she added, coiling her arms around Nick's collar. Judy tilted her head to one side, smirk still along her lips. "Isn't that right, Nick?"

"Amazing concert!" Nick said with a grin, before his ears folded back and he blushed having his secret crush on Gazelle being bought out in the open. He then grinned regaining his cocky smile as he leaned down to allow her paws to connect behind his neck. "That's right, Carrots. You'll never forget, and nor will I." He said and leaned in, planting a quick peck on her lips.

----

The next morning...

"So," she started.

Tapping her fingertips together, a nervous pair of purple orbs wandered their gaze around the bedroom, and all Judy could do was laugh. Her long upright ears flickered with thoughts in her mind, and she pulled the duvet up to her chest, trying to fiddle with something while she thought about this...thing. She glanced back at Nick again, as both hands reached outward, gently taking the tray of breakfast from his grasp.

"It's a nice day, huh? And also a day off work!" Judy mentioned, then she glanced down, eyeing her breakfast. "Usually, I like to help my parents with the carrot farm and their vegetable stall on my days off work, because you know, variety's a good thing-" Judy snickered, trying her best not to run around the houses with this idea in mind. "Shall we...invite Gazelle over this afternoon? I mean, I know about your thing for older wom-" Judy stopped it right there, as her smile soon turned into a toothy grin.

It was the first day Nick and Judy shared a day off in a long time so Nick naturally wanted to mark the occasion. A lovely breakfast in bed to start the day sounded amazing, complete with a naked apron-clad boyfriend for the bunny cop. Heh, Nick, you genius! However, that was where things stopped for them. Even with nudity and snuggles in play, their sizes were too different for actual penetration, even if Nick was only a few inches bigger than her.

"I don't know about you, but I used to spend my days off just relaxing. Of course, I was a con man, so I lived comfortably," Nick joked with a laugh, before his ears folded back while a blush came over his already scarlet cheeks. "Gazelle? Come over? You-" Nick stuttered as he reached down to hold his hands over the crotch of his pink apron, as he considered her offer. He was in his late 20s, Judy was a little younger...so how old did that make Gazelle?

"How did you know about my thing for older women?" Nick questioned, trying to play it cool despite his kink being laid out right in front of him.

"I...uh...had a dream about the whole thing," she lied, while her long ears atop her head started to droop, bringing out a nervous bunny with a very lack of confidence. "Um-" Judy cleared her throat, as her gaze started to circle the bedroom, thinking up excuses. "You were...talking in your sleep?" Judy perked up, offering an awkward grin this time. "I mean, Gazelle's practically an angel with horns - who wouldn't love her?"

Still sitting in bed, her body still hidden away by the duvet. The tray sat comfortably on her lap, as Judy then pulled up the hood on the bowl, revealing a chilled breakfast. Vegetarian, too. Looking down to her meal, Judy picked up the spoon, and started to idly play with her food. A green lake of ground spinage and sweetened spirulina topped with sliced kiwi, bananas, and blueberries.

"Um...I and Gazelle have been friends for a while. I know she has a show tonight, but I think she'll be around this afternoon. What do you say, Nick?" Judy met his gaze again, licking green off the metal spoon while she watched the fox's expression. "Maybe...you two could get together while I watch?" A pinkish blush dusted her furry cheeks at that question, floppy ears still drooped by the sides of her face. Wow, what a question.

"You want to watch?" Nick asked simply, his jaw agape in shock. He paused as his hands fell away in shock, revealing his bulge in the pink apron he wore. "I mean...okay. I'm keen to do it, if you're comfortable with it."

Nick paused as he realised that he'd been talking in his sleep, before he cleared his throat, just standing there, watching Judy play with her food. The boyfriend stood with his paws covering his crotch to attempt to hide his boner. He hesitated, listening to her explain about her and Gazelle's friendship.

"I see! I mean, I could see you two becoming friends, especially after the big case we just did," he admitted, folding his ears back in the process. It felt so weird to be talking about his crush on Gazelle so openly with his girlfriend. "Um, I've caught some of her shows on Youtube. You know, when I had my days off," he mentioned, tilting his head.

"Oh yeah? I have some of her music downloaded on my phone," answered Judy.

"There are a ton of videos on Youtube," Nick confessed. He had definitely watched all of Gazelle's videos by this point, perhaps even pleasured himself to a few of her performances. Gazelle just had the perfect figure, her clothes really accentuated her breasts and hips amazingly well. "I'd love to show you some of the best ones!"

"Okay, sure. You seem to really like her," she pointed to the swelling bulge behind Nick's pink apron.

Nick smiled as he sat in the bed next to Judy, all whilst his bulge was bought up. "Well, what else do I say when my girlfriend talks about letting me bang my crush while she watches? That's, like, every guy's wet dream!" Nick joked with a laugh as he leaned back, letting the bulge breathe a little. Even covered, one could see that it was almost too large for Judy to take.

He leaned in, giving a gentle kiss to the side of Judy's forehead. His hand rested on her shoulder, before he smiled with a chuckle.

"I do love you, Judy, and I cherish our time together. But I'm sorry we can't exactly do the sex thing. At least, not fully." While oral was definitely okay for both of them to give to one another, Nick could only ever get a little bit of his manhood inside her vulva before the pleasure faded for both of them. "Yeah, let's message Gazelle after breakfast. Do we let her come in while we're like this?" Nick asked, motioning to their current dress. Or lack thereof.

"Up to you!" Judy snickered, half-way through her breakfast already. Wow, Nick was amazing at making breakfast in bed, this bunny couldn't even allow herself to breathe. "Maaaybe she could join us for a...I dunno...a shower after the big moment? So, we could stay like this when she comes, I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all." Purple eyes averted from her breakfast and back to Nick, as she observed the fox's face close against her own. "I kinda...did watch a few of your saved Youtube videos; that's how I know about your fantasy for taller, older ladies," she finally admitted, still having a deep blush stuck to her features.

It was true, she did! But hell, Judy didn't mind, because she knew Nick cared for her a bunch, and they spent everyday together. They went on cases during her police training, even saved each other's backs time and time again. That's something that meant a lot to Judy. Sex and attraction were different opposed to the time they put in for each other, but Judy wasn't fussed by it.

"I know we...can't really have sex, but I found out that I actually get more aroused when I hear about your fantasies...and, well, this kinda thing," she confessed, shrugging her shoulders lightly. Her long drooping ears sprung upright once again, as Judy started to feel more comfortable around Nick with this idea she had in mind. Pfft, a dream she had last night? Not a chance. Judy rested her head against Nick's shoulder, beginning to gently nuzzle his neck some. "I just wanna watch you have some fun. It'll be something new."

Hearing Judy talk so clearly about her knowledge of his crush, before a thought came to mind, Nick just scoffed. What if Gazelle came in, found out that was what she was doing, felt creeped out and left never to talk to them again? Nah, Nick decided, she was amazingly open, and Judy was happy to do this. He was sure there wouldn't be any problems.

"We should be clear with her, though, right? Like, we don't just spring it on her, that she's having sex with her friend's boyfriend?" Nick did love the idea of the three of them sharing a shower together, perhaps Nick could help Judy match Gazelle's height a little bit, unless a bath was in the cards instead? "I wonder if our shower is big enough?"

It was true, Nick cared for Judy a great deal and their attraction went deeper than just sexual lust for one another. He had her back in life as well as on the job, and she had his. There was no second guessing one another, and that now included Nick cucking Judy, apparently. Hey, at least it was something she could have fun with as well!

At that question, Judy just scoffed. "You think she's too tall for our shower? I can't even reach the control pad," she put. "I think...or at least I hope our shower is six feet and a half tall...like most showers, right?" Judy pinched her chin with her index finger and thumb, just thinking about the shower's height now all thanks to Nick's question. "I mean, her horns might...scrape the ceiling a bit..."

Nick was now stuck thinking about their shower problem thanks to Judy's silly questions, he shook his head. "Ah, if her horns scrape the ceiling, that's that. So long as she can get in and bathe with us; it's all good, right?"

"Yeah, I gotcha!"

"But it's something new," he confirmed with a nod as they started to feel more comfortable with the idea. Though Nick's bulge remained, he was so excited to get the opportunity to bang Gazelle while Judy watched; he loved that it was also a chance for him and Judy to grow. He nodded to the tray in her lap, as well as the blanket somehow still covering her chest. "So, Carrots, how's the breakfast?" Nick asked, his hand moving to rest on the small of her lower back.

While she thought about the whole shower issue, Judy perked up at the mere mention of her breakfast.

"Oh, my breakfast? It was really tasty, thanks! Sweet, fruity, and scrummy...just how I like it!" Judy remarked, a tiny bit of hesitation in her tone of voice. "I like to be lazy in the mornings, too. Well, when I can be! It's crazy to know a fox can make something super-duper veggie like that," she bantered a little bit, snickering.

"I followed a tutorial! Besides, I've got a bunny for a girlfriend, I could at the very least respect her dietary needs and make something for her, right?" Nick teased.

While she eagerly waited for Nick to ready his Youtube playlist, a hand trailed down his leg, and lightly, Judy poked the bulge behind the apron he wore. Well, Judy thought she could be sensual and sexy by giving it a feel, but her shyness came over and destroyed the moment. So, it was a mere poke, and Judy then laughed, still having her hand resting on his thigh.

He started to pull out his mobile while feeling Judy's hand along his leg.

"So, uh, maybe you'd like me to help you with your...morning wood problem before I text Gazelle? I mean, if we're gonna take this slow, then I can't let you...stay like this for too long, right?" Judy moved her legs underneath the duvet, and while she moved them, she accidentally dropped the tray and bowl onto the ground. "Dammit-" Judy grumbled, but then smiled again, looking up at Nick's face. "I could help you with your bulge problem while you get Gazelle's videos up. Sound good?"

He tilted his head as she suggested pleasuring him while they watched a video of Gazelle, during the time he started to reach for the tray too late.

"Ah, whoops. I'll clean that up after," Nick snickered, while listening to Judy's suggestion. It wasn't long until he pulled up a video of Gazelle's most recent concert on his mobile, which had been in town the night before today. "I mean, we could - as long as you drop that blanket covering your chest. Or-" Nick cooed cheekily as he reached down behind him, undoing his apron which made the bulge shift, seemingly getting bigger once his means of clothing was loosened. "We let this ride out, and I meet Gazelle while pent up?"

Giving a nod to those series of suggestions, Judy dropped the blanket like Nick hinted at, exposing her chest and pair of small breasts, covered in a thin sheet of white fur, while the outersides of her breasts donned a light grey hue. She perked up, offering a toothy grin, while large purple hues just stared up at Nick. Pink nose twitched as she stared for a moment, long grey ears still standing upright. Who could have thought a cutie like her could have a wild fantasy like that about her boyfriend?

"I bet Gazelle's really kinky, too," snickered Judy, thinking up all kinds of scenarios that could happen in their bedroom. "But yeah, the scrapes on the ceiling could be...memories for you," she mentioned, and then a burst of laughter escaped her throat. "It sounds kinda funny, actually, but sweet. But if you don't want me to please you right now, then I guess I could just snuggle up to you while we watch her shows? Sounds pretty fun!"

Nuzzling up to Nick, Judy's large feet brushed at his leg in the process. Her arms curled around his upper arm, paw on his white furred chest. Purple hues glanced at the screen, beginning to watch Gazelle's latest show, and she looked dang pretty in it. Judy's eyes widened, toothy grin dropped, and long ears drooped by the sides of her face again.

As Judy exposed her breasts to him, his eyes grew bigger with a small sparkle. He did always enjoy seeing Judy's small breasts and cute nipples - as tiny as they were - they belonged to his girlfriend, and nothing changed that. Judy moved closer, cuddling him close as he draped an arm around her, his large paw being big enough to hug her back and definitely displaying their size difference.

"What do you think she'll be wearing when she visits us today?" Judy questioned, thinking very optimistically about this whole thing. Well, it was important to, really. Her ears perked up again at the question she asked, as purple orbs averted their gaze from the screen and up to Nick's face again. "I bet she'll be really pretty today, unless she's just like one of us and turns up in her dressing gown," she scoffed.

Now it sounded like a fantasy.

While they watched Gazelle's show on his mobile, Nick was definitely dreaming about exactly how the night would go for them. Provided Gazelle said yes, Nick could imagine she arrived at their set time, giving him a large kiss while Judy watched. The night would progress; their activities would become more and more steamy. Nick would get his full, unfettered views of Gazelle's breasts and ass which he imagined of and...

"Huh? Oh! I, um, I imagine she'll wear the most amazing dress, but I don't know how long she'll wear it for. A night gown would be super sexy especially if she wears one too small for her size," remarked Nick. With Gazelle's song playing in the background, and his erection throbbing under his apron, Nick eventually sighed with a short laugh. "Okay, Carrots. You win this round."

Looking down to meet those shimmering purple eyes, Nick just smiled kindly. "It looks like I need some help with my bulge problem, love."

"As I thought!" Judy put, releasing her grip from Nick's upper arm, and now she sat upright. "Keep watching the videos, I'll be back shortly!" Judy mentioned, seconds before she scurried underneath the cover, now hiding herself in between Nick's legs, warm and snug. "Is that okay?" Judy checked, her loud voice sounding quiet and a tiny bit muffled by the duvet now.

Laying onto her tummy, one hand gripped the base of the length, while a pink tongue trailed along the upside. Judy intoned a 'mmm' at the taste, especially since it was her boyfriend's most intimate area. Underneath the duvet, Nick's shaft looked like the colour of dark pink flesh, with a crimson mushroom tip. Of course, it would most likely look different in the light. Judy's ears drooped while she teased his manhood, while her large eyes closed. It wasn't long until her lips hugged around the tip, as Judy then started to playfully suckle, trying her best to be idle while Nick watched the show on his mobile.

"You should tell me all your fantasies while I'm under here. I love hearing you talk...about her...and what kinda women you're into," she admitted, letting out a little chuckle of amusement. "It just kinda gets me tingling inside to know what you really like looking at-" Laughing again, these chuckles were soon drowned out by Judy suckling again, and this time, she pushed her head downward, taking in as many inches as she could into her warm mouth.

"My fantasies? Gosh, there's so many-" Nick laughed before moaning lewdly as he felt her begin to kiss and fellate the first few inches of his shaft, shaking his head as he watched his crush on the mobile. "Well...you know I love bigger women, as well as older women. Bonus points if it's both at the same time," Nick snickered while he watched Gazelle's show.

Thing was, Judy just had breakfast, so she had enough energy to please! Plus, since Nick had made her breakfast in bed, it was only right for Judy to repay that gesture in her own way.

Nick perked up as Judy suddenly dove beneath the duvet to please him, letting out a breathy laugh as he returned to watching Gazelle's show alone. Since they both slept nude together, there were no secrets about their bodies from one another. Nick knew - and loved - every inch of Judy's small yet perky breasts adorned with pink nipples, as well as her fluffy tail atop her bodacious ass. As well, she knew every inch of his cock, plus as much of it as she could swallow. Sure, there was his bush, but she hadn't pushed her snout into it yet.

He gasped, letting out small moans of delight while he felt Judy starting to tease up and down along his shaft, her hands being so small and unmatched by his bigger size. Her lips were being so...slow and yet nimble. He was in heaven. They couldn't properly have sex, so they worked the best with what they could.

"I also love being picked up by them and carried around like a kid against their mature, motherly bodies. I love being pinned down and having my small size used against me while they have their way with me." Nick moaned and panted softly leaning back, shaking with pleasure as he watched the duvet move. Underneath, his cock throbbed in Judy's mouth, feeling warm to the touch. "I love large mature breasts and a mature pubic fluff above their crotches. Fuck, nothing I don't love there," he added.