A Star in the Bed (Furry)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to be carried by older, motherly women? Does that make you feel secure and like a baby to them?" Judy bantered, taking a breather every now and then when she pleased Nick's manhood. Since they were so comfortable together, oral sex was just like any other activity to them. Oral sex - to them - was always laid back, and never complicated. "Would you like Gazelle to carry you around the bedroom, then? Like, after the shower? Maybe she could carry me, too, since I'm the smallest," she laughed. "But I'm always happy to indulge in your fantasies as much as you, because I just wanna know the real you...understand every part of your mind and dreams."

Making the attempt to deepthroat, Judy coughed a little bit, soon bouncing her head off the manhood. Her nimble and yet slow lips retreated to the shaft, and this time, Judy focused purely on the mushroom tip. Her pink tongue caressed the lip of the penis, concentrating on the most delicate flesh. Even though she tried to encourage his load to surface, Judy didn't rush it, and instead, gave every part of his penis attention at different times.

A hand trailed south, and Judy grabbed at Nick's swollen, throbbing testicles, and proceeded to gently massage them while her lips and tongue worked on the mushroom head. Her other hand stroked the base of the cock during the blowjob. Her long ears twitched in the process, making the surface of the duvet move a tad underneath his mobile.

Parting her lips from the mushroom head, Judy giggled some. "I think it'll be fun. Well, if Gazelle does show up today and does accept our offer-" Judy continued, and then swallowed her own spit nervously. "I mean, if she doesn't, then at least we talked about her, right? But still, I hope she does accept; she seems like the wild kinda girl!"

"More or less, yeah. I think it's kind of nice being mothered around especially when you're naked," he chuckled with a breathy moan as Judy continued her attack on the titan cock. Nick rubbed the back of his pointy ears during the time the video finished, and he skipped forward to the next song, looking down at the moving bulge under the duvet. "I do also love the idea of being dominated by a much taller, older, more experienced woman, and Gazelle is just...she fits that bill perfectly. And being carried around by her just feels like the most perfect after sex clenanser. Heh, if I don't accidentally get hard against her again," he quipped with the last sentence.

Leaning his head back into the headboard as another breathy sigh escaped his throat, more moans started to escape, signalling his impending climax. "Ah...Judy...I'm getting close," he moaned out, especially when he felt the small hands on his balls, which...were amazing...and surprisingly soft. Size difference really did a number on him, whether smaller or bigger. "I-nnh-I really hope she comes as well. But that's what her song's about, right? Try Everything, right?" Nick suggested with a laugh, as that exact song was being played right now. Obviously, what would they lose by messaging Gazelle and asking if she wanted to come and fuck Judy?

Gasping, Nick arched his back, baring his teeth as an animalistic growl came out. "J-Judy!" Nick cried out with a hot moan as he reached down under the duvet, gripped her long ears and tugged on them as his cock throbbed; his balls swelling up; pushing out the cum from the mushroom tip. Nick grunted repeatedly with heavy moans as he shot load after load of his thick cum into Judy's mouth.

Peacefully, Judy rested under the duvet, still flat on her stomach when Nick ejected his load into her mouth and throat. Judy tasted the sperm, and intoned a small 'mmm' sound when the first splash ran along her tastebuds like a river. She squeezed her eyes shut, and squealed when Nick tugged on her floppy ears. The rabbit, after each load ran down her throat, pounced up Nick's legs. Hands rested on that white, soft fur time and time again, as Judy made her way up towards his chest.

"I'll send her a message now!" Judy chimed, pulling a toothy grin, her mouth already clean from the fox's climax. "Wait, hold on!"

Her strong legs straddled his sides, as her butt rested on his white-furred chest. Pink nose twitched when she looked around for her own mobile phone, Judy reached towards her pillow beside Nick's, and grabbed her mobile from underneath it. It was crazy to most, but Judy usually slept with her phone under her pillow. It was a job kinda thing, just in case the asshole sheriff called her in regards to new cases during the night. It was a cop's duty to be on the bubble, after all!

"Okay! Gazelle's number-" Judy mumbled, flicking through the contact list shown on the screen. From how she was sitting, the mobile's screen wasn't facing Nick, and rather, the fox had a view of the back cover. "Okay, here it is!" Judy voiced with a chime, and immediately, she went on to compose a text message.

10:15 Judy: "Heeeey, Gazelle! You free today? Either in twenty minutes or around 12ish would be nice! We should have a coffee together and catch up. How's the activism going on by the way? I saw ya last week!"

10:23 Gazelle: "Sorry about the late text, I only just got this. Sure, I can meet you in twenty minutes. I haven't had a shower yet, though. Is that okay?"

10:23 Judy: "Me neither. But it's cool! Nick and I kinda wanted to try out something new, and we wondered if you'd be okay with it."

10:24 Gazelle: "Something new?"

10:24 Judy: "Long story short, we kinda wanted to...try out something kinky! If you're totally fine with that, of course. I mean, I remember you saying how cute Nick is...and, well, if you're interested then just come over, even if it's for an hour."

10:25 Gazelle: "Oh, I gotcha. I'll come over in twenty minutes and see what trouble you're up to."

"She's coming over in twenty minutes. Maybe we should make up some tea or coffee? I think there's some acorns that my dad gave me yesterday, so we could make some coffee out of those. After all, gotta give a girl something fresh, right?" Judy suggested with a small giggle following afterwards. "I mean, she's a celebrity, after all!"

Nick simply continued to listen to the song while Judy chatted to Gazelle, setting up a meeting with all three of them. He looked up from his mobile at last, hearing that a meeting had indeed been set up. "Oh, that's great! I didn't think she'd actually come that early! And twenty minutes gives me enough time to recover, if you catch my drift."

Leaning up, Nick kissed the space in-between Judy's small breasts as he lifted her up and set her down onto her side of the bed. He threw the duvet off and stood with a short sigh, while his flaccid cock flopped down over his balls as his tail swayed behind him. "I suppose we should put something on, right? I mean, we may be having fun with Gazelle, but I don't think she'd want to come and see her friend's boyfriend nude first thing, huh?"

Looking around, Nick finally found the pink apron that had been discarded when Judy went down to suck him off, Nick soon slipped it back on aand turned around with a wink to Judy.

"Perfect! I'll make the coffee, then. Give my thanks to your father for teaching me how to make fresh coffee with acorns!" Nick praised with a chuckle. Nick disappeared into the kitchen, and started to set up the coffee machine as well as grind up the acorns for some toasty acorn coffee. All up, because of how long the coffee took to prepare and brew, it would be ready by the time Gazelle arrived.

"You going to get dressed too, Carrots?" Nick called out from the kitchen. They lived in a rather small apartment, so the kitchen wasn't far away from the bedroom at all.

"Uh...yeah, I'll probably just wear my dressing down!" Judy answered, humming and hurring over what to wear. "Or my nightie, but I usually sleep in the nude, so I don't wanna make extra laundry-" Judy added with a scoff. "I guess it'll be for one time only - unless you prefer me in the gown, Nick?" Judy tossed a suggestion, but then decided for herself what to wear. As long as she was covered up, at least.

Hopping out of the double bed, Judy approached the dressing gown that simply hung up on the bedroom door, and draped the warm fabric around her body. Warm, toasty, and snug, despite the hot temperature outside. It's been humid lately, and the town was in desperate need of a thunder storm due to the insane level of heat they've been having.

Walking into the small bathroom situated just beside their bedroom, Judy went on to brush her teeth with a minty fresh toothpaste. When purple hues cast their gaze into the mirror hanging just above the sink, Judy started to brush her teeth, focusing on the first two teeth that sat at the front of her mouth first. After eating her breakfast earlier, and then giving Nick a blowjob, Judy wanted to have a fresh enough breath for when Gazelle comes over. Gazelle might not be fucking Judy, but Judy still wanted to smell nice for her boyfriend's sake.

"Acorn coffee is delicious!" Judy remarked, loud enough for Nick to hear in the other room. "I'm sure the acorns won't take too long to brew," she mentioned, still brushing her teeth. "And I'm sure Gazelle would love that kinda coffee. I know I do!"

After she finished her teeth, Judy walked back into the bedroom, and pulled out her phone again for any new text messages from Gazelle. There were none currently.

"I know we both sleep in the nude, but it might be nice to be presentable. You didn't tell her that she'd be coming over to help me cuck you," he reminded with a laugh.

Glancing down, Nick pulled out a small plate from the bottom cupboard, and soon decorated it with biscuits and whatnot as a morning tea. As if anyone would eat any of them, but Nick wanted to try his best to give good service.

"I love the acorn coffee! I mean, I'd never tried it before I started dating you, and now it's pretty much our drink of choice!" Nick scoffed as he placed the plate as well as the teapot of coffee onto a tray, carrying it to the small coffee table in the bedroom.

He then went back into the kitchen to gather three coffee cups.

"So, any response? Or is she just on time?" Nick asked a second after he returned into the bedroom, setting the coffee cups down onto the tray. His backside was quite bare, albeit his swishing tail did enough to hide any nudity. "Ooh, that's a good idea," Nick mentioned, looking at the white fluffy gown Judy wore, before tugging on the opening to reveal a breast. "Boob!" Nick playfully remarked.

"You're such a kid!" Judy scoffed, pulling her dressing gown back over her chest again. Judy walked over to the bed, sitting on her side of the mattress again. "I think she's on time. No response yet." Judy placed her mobile onto the bedside table, and that's when she heard an exciting sound.

"She's never missed an appointment. That's what they say, at least," he noted, before his pointy ears perked up, hearing the door knocking. "She actually came?!" Nick spat.

A feminine voice appeared outside the front door; a usual greeting in a wavy, fruity kind of voice. "I'm here," stated a woman, along with the sound of a knock, and a tiny complaint. "These doors are never my height. My horns will get damaged!" A hand rose up, brushing fingers along a hard, cold horn on her head. "Ohohoho-" Gazelle laughed cheerfully. "I'll just have to limbo!"

Long ears perked up, pink nose twitched, and then Judy squealed. "She's here! That's Gazelle's voice!" Judy put, and then she took the tray from Nick. "You answer the door; I'll make our bedroom look presentable."

This late morning Gazelle wore a short pink dress, frilly at the skirt, and flipflops. Her short blonde fringe was crimped like always, albeit she didn't have time to apply any make-up before coming here. A hand was on her hip while she waited for an answer. Gazelle was currently in her mid thirties. Older, experienced, and probably bisexual.

Nick had no time to answer as he was ushered towards the door, sighing nervously before he licked his paw and tried to make himself look as presentable as possible. Well, considering the situation, that didn't really matter, as he turned the knob and pulled the door open.

His eyes widened as he looked up at Gazelle's face with a smile. She was taller than he remembered! Well, he'd never seen her up this close. Despite her friendship with Judy, Nick was always on shift during their dates. He cleared his throat with a smile, watching the tall springbuck.

"Gazelle! Thank you for coming on such short notice!" Nick finally greeted with a blush, somehow willing himself to stay soft as he stepped aside, turning his figure and letting her see by total accident that he was nude under the pink apron. "Why don't you come in? Judy's just in the bedroom."

"I don't have much going on today," answered Gazelle, while she held up a hand, beginning to chuckle into the palm. "Judy's quite keen to see me today, and I haven't seen her in a while. I did see her last week, but we didn't have any time to talk," she put, explaining the issue. "I hope you're both okay," she gave Nick a little wink.

Passing through the doorway, Gazelle made her way into the bedroom to see Judy. Immediately, Judy rose up to her feet, picked up a hot cup of acorn coffee, as she then offered this mug to the pretty springbuck. "Here!" Judy chimed cheerfully, as purple orbs watched Gazelle gently take this cup from her grasp. "Thank you for coming. How've you been?"

"I've just been busy lately with gigs," put Gazelle. Hands held this warm cup of acorn coffee, as Gazelle held this cup close to her chest. She took a seat onto a lone chair in the bedroom, while her dark brown eyes watched Judy sit back onto the bed. "But what did you two have in mind? I couldn't quite make out from the text messages," she scoffed. "I know it's something spicy, though! I haven't had much fun like that in a long while, and I know you both, so that's key."

"Nick?" Judy called out to her boyfriend, while violet orbs averted their gaze from Gazelle to the bedroom doorway. A blush was still stuck to Judy's fluffy cheeks, and the bunny blinked, covering her face with both hands due to embarrassment. Judy laughed bashfully. "It's just...Nick has been having dreams about you," stated Judy.

Closing the front door after Gazelle entered, Nick swallowed his own spit nervously as he watched the pretty tall woman go and talk to his girlfriend. It started off casual enough, before Gazelle decided to quickly hone on why she had been invited.

Moving behind Judy, Nick's hands ran up and down her long ears as he looked between Judy and Gazelle. When it was his time to speak, he smiled while running his paws along her furry cheeks.

"Now, I do absolutely love Judy with all my heart, and she's right, I've been having dreams about you for a long time. You know, because you're a sexy, mature, older woman," he remarked so casually.

Gazelle perked up at that response, gripping tighter to her cup of acorn coffee.

Standing next to Judy to give Gazelle a clear idea on how tall they were against one another. "Look, I'll be frank. Judy and I, we love each other but we're...physically incompatible. I-I mean, we can connect in other ways, but-" Nick trailed off, remembering the first time they had actually tried to have sex, yet only his head went in before both of them decided it was too uncomfortable. "Judy's...way too small."

"Yeah," put Judy. "I can only really give oral," she admitted.

"Ohohoho~" Gazelle started, pulling a wide grin while her dark brown hues darted their gaze from Nick to Judy. She tilted her head to one side, placing a hand onto her chest, and went on to giggle. Her frilly blonde fringe moved gently, too, before Gazelle brushed her long fringe out of her view. "I am...touched...that you two chose me as your replacement-" Gazelle started, clenching a little tightly onto the bustier of her pink dress. "I can only stay for one or two hours, then I have to re-dye my hair and rehurse before the big night this evening," she admitted.

To think that lovely blonde fringe was actually dyed from brunette to blonde baffled Judy. That was probably the biggest plot twist!

"Does that mean-" Judy started, before Gazelle rose up from her chair, and then approached Nick. Purple hues watched Gazelle walk closer to her boyfriend, and then, Judy gasped, catching sight of the springbuck plant a kiss onto the fox's lips. "Ah-" Judy clasped her hands together, while her purple orbs grew larger at the sight, as a fangirl 'aaaah' escaped her lips.

When Gazelle parted away from Nick's face, a hand was placed onto his chest. "I am honoured. Thank you. How shall we start?"

As Gazelle seemed to take great delight of the fact that Nick and Judy couldn't properly procreate, and that she had been chosen to take the bunny's place. He watched with wide eyes as the pop singer approached him, his wide nervous eyes watching her own. Nick had little time to react as her lips pursed, meeting his own in a light kiss, before his agape jaw eventually closed, and he worked up the courage to kiss back, even if it was brief.

"Um, the honour's mine," stated Nick with a grin, as he stared at who would become his temporary lover while his real lover watched from the side. He gulped, suddenly realising he was about to ask this, and looked down with a darkening blush as he raised both his hands. "Upsies? I was thinking we could start by going to bed." Nick had a stutter, not believing that he was asking Gazelle to carry him like a small child!

Even more embarrasingly, if she did lift him amd carry her to his side, his bulge would prod into her breast. That was so...so...HOT!

"Upsies?" Gazelle repeated Nick's phrase, seconds before she bent down, swathing an arm around Nick's torso while her other arm draped underneath his legs, and soon, she lifted him up into her arms. Gazelle had Nick in her arms, craddling him like a baby. "Well, I can do that. I have two sons, after all," she mentioned.

Carrying him over to the double bed, Gazelle planted Nick into the centre of the duvet. The giraffe woman stood tall after she dropped him, her dark brown orbs watching the fox eagerly, while a hand rose up, brushing her blonde fringe out from her gaze again. She laughed during the time she slipped out of her pink dress, revealing her underwear. Currently, because Gazelle didn't have a shower earlier, she didn't wear a bra underneath this dress. She did wear a pair of knickers, though, that she eventually slipped down her legs as well. Her torso appeared slender, while her hips were wide and chunky.

Placing a fingertip to her bottom lip, Gazelle intoned a little 'hmm'. "A blowjob first, or shall I just...hop on top?" Gazelle questioned, tilting her head somewhat, as her blonde fringe swayed again. Her little slender ears twitched beneath those long pointed horns. "Feel free to tell me exactly what it is you'd like, Mr. Fox." Even though Gazelle seemed sexual yet innocent in her words, her face remained peaceful and friendly, and her long eyelashes fluttered when her eyelids blinked.

Purple hues watched eagerly from the side of the bed Judy was still sitting on, she turned her torso and head, taking an eyefull of the scene with Gazelle and Nick. Her floppy ears remained upright, her pink nose twitched, and a toothy grin still sat along those lips of hers.

"You look pretty, Gazelle," remarked Judy.

Nick gasped softly with a short coo of delight, his eyes glancing up at the motherly Gazelle who carried him over to the double bed, and placed him down in the middle. He removed his apron from around his neck, before leaving it bundled up on his crotch watching as Gazelle striipped herself nude. A golden-coloured figure with hues of browns and whites. This buck looked so peaceful, loving, and caring.