A Star in the Bed (Furry)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa-" Nick breathed in heavily as the Gazelle stood before him in all her splendour, his eyes taking in every inch and committing it to memory. He nodded, seconding Judy's sentiment, before looking to Gazelle's lips, which caused him to swallow a lump in his throat.

"I...um, you might need to get me...perked up before you hop on top," he mentioned. Nick gave out a short laugh as he flicked his ears back. When she took the pink apron off, she'd reveal his crimson semi-hard member which, as he pointed out, wasn't quite as hard but not fully erect for penetration. "Blowjob first, please!"

Gazelle chuckled softly in amusement, lowering her torso. "As a fox, I assumed you'd act cheeky, sly, and a bit of a devil," she snickered, seconds before her hand reached out, curling fingers around that crimson manhood like as if it was her microphone. Or a yummy lollipop! "Well, for starters, then, but remember that I only have an hour here and then I must dash off to do my hair and make-up for the big show tonight!"

"Maybe Judy knocked a bit of politeness into me," he joked, before exhaling. Green eyes watched Gazelle curl her fingers around his shaft, another one of his long held dreams coming to life right before his eyes. Dark purple nose twitched while he watched, along with his pointy ears. "Oh wow, your hand feels so...so good around my cock...soft-" Nick mumbled softly, he gulped, swallowing a lump in his throat a second time.

Placing a paw onto the mattress, Judy observed the scene eagerly, pink nose twitching as she picked up all kinds of scents and smells. Perfume, musk, body odour...it smelled like a lot of things in this bedroom. Gazelle - she smelled of flowers and leaves, albeit she didn't have a shower, yet, just like Judy and Nick. That dress she was wearing was probably something she wore last night. Judy watched Gazelle move downward, allowing her long black tongue to circle the mushroom tip of Nick's penis.

Judy just blinked.

Her head moved downward, taking every inch into her hot mouth, while her long blonde fringe gently flopped over her long snout during the blowjob. Using her other hand, she brushed her fringe from out of her face, while her head continued to move down, seconds before she started to bob and stroke her lips along that thick meat. Her long protruding black horns were pointed directly towards the ceiling in the process of it all.

"Will you be having a shower with us, Gazelle?" Judy checked with a head tilt.

Hopefully an hour or so was still plenty of time for them to do everything he'd ever wanted to do with Gazelle, and perhaps more. In his mind, he'd accepted that, if Gazelle decided it, this would be their only time together as a couple cucking Judy, but he desperately hoped that more nights followed this one. He watched the black tongue lick along his tip, before his lips quivered feeling Gazelle finally plop her mouth down on his shaft and go all the way down. When she started moving, it was indescribably amazing, so good that Nick managed to slowly reach full mast.

"I-I-I second that!" Nick's words came out in heavy, happy moans as he quivered, unable to talk straight because of the intense pleasure he was feeling at the mercy of Gazelle's mouth. His paws reached up to stroke along Gazelle's horns as well as her fringe, not prodding or pushing too hard, he wanted to be gentle with their special guest. "I-it's not - ooh...too much trouble, we'd love to have you join us afterwards!"

"Hmm?" Gazelle intoned, as dark brown orbs caught sight of a happy Nick. Her lips still stroked along the crimson shaft, stroking along the pumping veins of the length. Her hand still stroked at the base, giving constant pumps while he suckled. A laugh rumbled in her throat at the offer of a shower, and she presented a light shrug during the pleasure she gave. Maybe, maybe not - if time allowed them to still have fun after the full hour is complete.

Biting onto her bottom lip, Judy continued to watch, as purple orbs refused to avert their gaze from the scene that took place. Oh-la-la! A section of her dressing gown slipped over her shoulder, exposing her small, delicate chest, without Judy even realising it. Her breasts were much smaller than Gazelle's, which was probably the best part of this whole show for her. Truth be hidden, it was probably the girls that were bigger perverts than their boyfriends when it came to cuckqueaning!

"Maybe you could try and bite his penis, Gazelle?" Judy purred, feeling all kinds of tingly in between her own legs. "And Nick, you should tell Gazelle all your dirty fantasies - it'd probably make you cum faster!" Judy put. "Nick loves to be cradled by mature, bigger women, probably 'cause he likes to be dominated by a woman much older than him," she shared, as her violet hues watched Nick's expression.

Teeth lightly grazed the manhood, particularly the delicate flesh mushroom tip. Gazelle snickered behind the length in her mouth, while her free hand reached up, lightly feeling the cream fur on Nick's abdomen.

Hissing with a moan, Gazelle bit his cock on Judy's request, before moaning as his shaft pulsed even more indicating that whatever Judy suggested actually worked. His paw reached down and pressed down on Gazelle's hand holding it against his chest.

Nick gasped and moaned as the hot, intimate depths of Gazelle's mouth and throat invaded his thick, throbbing shaft, his testicles pulsed delicately between his legs as his paws moved up and down Gazelle's horns. His emerald eyes glanced to Judy's, quivering as he saw her small chest again, before moving his gaze back to Gazelle.

He had been dreaming of this, after all.

"Yo-you know I love a good dominating woman, especially a taller and older woman. I want to be fucked hard by her, have her let me know who the boss is," he moaned out, his cock throbbing as the premature sperm started spilling out slowly. "R-roleplay is also amazing. Ohhh! Imagine me and Judy are students in your class, Gazelle! I-imagine shoving my face into your bush everytime Judy got an answer wrong!"

Nick's pleasured cry appeared loud as he arched his back, his paw clenching on her hand and her horn as he finally came, shooting his second of many loads down Gazelle's throat. And of course, he'd remain hard this time.

"As students in Gazelle's classroom, huh?" Judy teased, scoffing. "Being sent into the naughty corner after every bad thing we do. Is that what you'd like, Nick? What if I was a good student?" Judy questioned, blinking, still grinning

"Well, then I'd send myself to the naughty corner!" Nick moaned through his orgasm, laughing and shuddering as he began to come down from it, able to properly respond to her again. "You know casual, accidental or forced nudity is a turn on for me! What if Gazelle's teaching and all of a sudden her skirt tears off in a freak accident?"

Hearing loud moans echoing throughout the atmosphere, Gazelle released a moan of her own behind the manhood in her mouth, while she squeezed her eyes shut. Swallowing every bit of this warm, sticky cum, Gazelle lapped up what she could. The hand fondling his chest gripped tightly onto those cream strands, tugging on his chest at this point. Her long, protruding black horns still pointed directly at Nick during this occassion. His sperm tasted salty, ripe, like he took good care of himself.

Parting her lips from Nick's manhood, Gazelle went onto the bed, beginning to straddle Nick's red-furred hips. Her torso lowered, hovering over his torso. Her snout touched his, noses kissing. Gazelle readied her posture on Nick's crotch, as she then began to sink herself down, allowing the spit-covered crimson manhood to enter her hot vulva. Her small fluffy tail twitched when he entered her, raising so that her backside was exposed.

"Me, as your teacher? These fantasies are wild!" Gazelle snickered, her tone of voice sounding breathy at this point. "Let's see where this short hour takes us," she mentioned.

He blinked, turning as Gazelle had finished the blowjob, already moving up to straddle his hips. Biting his lip, he felt those heavy mounds against his chest as he looked into her dark brown eyes. He then gasped and let out a short moan as Gazelle finally entered him, his paws reaching up and immediately holding on to her hips. Thank goodness Gazelle's height came from her legs.

"Indeed. We might only have a hour, but let's not rush," he stated, his lips jutting forward in a soft kiss to Gazelle's own, their snouts pressed together and their eyes looking into one another's. "I want to really savour this moment."

Melding her lips into Nick's, Gazelle pushed into the kiss, having sloppy and wet noises echoing within the atmosphere. This whole situation was lewd, kinky, and all came from Judy's consent. If Judy had never brought up this fantasy of her boyfriend cucking her with another woman, then Gazelle wouldn't even be present in their bedroom right now. The taller woman began to ride him, rising her butt upward and then down in a gradual motion at first. His penis entered her canal, only to come out again, and then re-enter in a repeated fashion. Her buttocks bounced with each rise and drop, as her hips continued to dance on his crotch.

Drool escaped Judy's mouth, as purple orbs watched the scene before her very eyes. Oggling that curvy body pressing into Nick's slender figure, Judy eyed the heavy bosoms that squished against his cream-furred chest. The bunny let out a satisfied 'aah', watching her friend and boyfriend get up to no good. Fingertips curled into the sheet of the bed, gripping a fistful of the material while she watched. Judy didn't realise she was drooling, and she still didn't realise that her small chest was exposed.

"Maybe Nick could grip around Gazelle's hips and pound up into her," suggested Judy with a purr. Violet orbs flicked their gaze towards Nick laying his head on the mattress, and Judy merely giggled. "I know you're a submissive when it comes to older women," she added, letting him know she heard him before.

Gazelle gripped Nick's chin, holding onto the kiss for as long as she could while her vulva milked his manhood.

Nick was even deeper in bliss as Gazelle intensified the kiss, his lips pressing against hers while his tongue pushed in against her admittedly more powerful one. He felt her rise and fall on his cock. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest which meant there was no need to happily grope them, but Judy had offered a nice alternative.

Indeed, Gazelle wouldn't be here if Judy wasn't so open about having the cuckqueaning kink, and she certainly wouldn't be here if she wasn't okay with Nick having a sexual desire for older women, and a crush on Gazelle in particular. Hearing Judy's suggestion, Nick grinned in the kiss as he reached his hands up, slapping them down on Gazelle's curvy hips and used them to push her down faster on his cock.

As he pushed her butt down, he pressed up slightly with his own hips intensifying their thrusting as their lips stayed together. Sure he'd kissed Judy for quite as passionately and as long before, but this was a whole other level. He moaned into the kiss, his cock throbbing as it invaded the depths of Gazelle's love canal.

"Why don't you go around, get a better view?" Nick suggested to Judy after he pulled away from the kiss, moaning happily.

Hopping off the bed, Judy gave Nick a thumbs up. "Will do, ya sly fox!" Judy teased, her lips still grinning widely. Approaching the rear end of the bed, Judy's violet orbs caught more than just the bed. Gazelle's rear itself was plump, round, and her small fluffy tail was lifted, showing more than just a backside. Nick's manhood was far deep inside Gazelle's clam, and at the sight, Judy's pink nose simply twitched. "O-oh my..." Judy mumbled, swallowing her own spit nervously.

Wriggling her rump, Gazelle caught Nick's lips in a nice kiss another time, as the Spanish springbuck slipped her lengthy black tongue back into Nick's warm mouth again. Her hips continued to bounce, her backside continued to wiggle, as Judy caught more than a simple eyeful of the exposure. During this kiss, Gazelle's black horns stood upright, staring directly toward the ceiling.

"What's happening, Nick? Been engulfed by this pretty gazella?" Judy teased her boyfriend, while her paws lifted, as Judy placed these paws onto her cheeks. "And I must say, Gazelle, I really love your figure. I assume you have a daily workout routine-" Judy blabbered on. Quite often, the bunny was easily pleased.

Cream drooled down Nick's crimson manhood, clearly coming from the gazella herself. Gazelle's snout kept on brushing up against the dark purple nose of Nick's, while her hand kept on gripping his neck. Even though Nick gripped her hips, Gazelle still worked on her bounces, regardless.

Nick chuckled at Judy's commentary, but for now he was unable to respond as their lovemaking had intensified tenfold, and he was focusing on wanting to cum as well as making Gazelle cum too. He felt the hand on his neck even as he sucked on Gazelle's tongue, his wet nose pressing against hers as he blushed, his quivers signalling his approaching climax.

He could also feel Gazelle's juices dripping down his cock, which was absolutely driving him mad! He looked up into Gazelle's dark brown eyes as he sucked on her tongue, his own tongue fighting it inside his mouth as he bucked his hips up into Gazelle while he was moaning into her mouth signalling his own climax.

Hnnh! Ahh! A few more rough thrusts into Gazelle's curvy ass and pussy meant Nick was moaning heavily as Judy would finally catch sight of his balls clenching and swelling, his cock throbbed as he shot his load into Gazelle's vulva and womb. Thankfully cross species breeding was impossible, so he couldn't knock Gazelle up.

Gasping out at the sight, Judy still held her fluffy cheeks, as violet hues admired the live sex show. She was usually a horny bunny, albeit she absolutely hated to admit it. This was so much better than working on some crappy carrot farm. Purple eyes watched Gazelle's buttocks jiggle and wobble, until her eyes caught sight of pearly white semen drool from her vulva.

Nick gasped and let out heavy groans of delight during the time he continued to fill Gazelle up until he could fill her no longer. In the end, his hands fell to his sides as Gazelle got off his shaft. It hung limply to the side after cumming three times in just a hour, leaving the fox to catch his breath.

"Soooo, how was it?" Judy checked, watching Gazelle rise off Nick's manhood. Purple orbs flicked their gaze towards the time, and Judy perked up. "Forty minutes left, so, do you want that shower?" Judy asked, clasping both her paws together. She tilted her head, ears flicked back, while she giggled.

Gazelle sat beside Nick, her paws behind her on the mattress, as the springbuck was in the process of catching her breath. Gazelle picked out a fan from her purse, shortly before she started to fan herself. Damn, on a hot spring day, sex was overly sweaty.

"Yeah," she answered briefly, giving Judy a smile.

"Nick?" Judy checked with him, too.

"Holy hell-" Nick cursed, still trying to believe that what had just happened actually did happen. He'd just enjoyed passionate sex with pop singer Gazelle while she shared the deepest kiss with him. His ears flickered and looked over to Judy, and he nodded. "Yeah, same. A shower would be nice."

His entire crotch was soaked, with some of his own cum dripping down his thighs, before sitting up alingside the larger female. "I think we all need a shower now," he joked, even though Judy was presently cleaner than the other two.

"Okay, I'll get the shower started!" Judy snickered, and then hopped over to the airing cupboard, pulling out two separate towels. Retreating to Nick and Gazelle, the bunny tossed these two towels over to the two laying on the bed. "Before I get it started, though, I do respect privacy. You know, after visiting that nudist spa and all. Well, Nick would rememeber," joked Judy. "I mean, the fun's over."

Nick looked down and laughed at the irony, he and Gazelle were still nude, plus Judy's breasts had been out for some time now, so this was a beautiful irony. He paused and hummed with a sigh as he continued to relax in bed, catching his breath, though he watched Gazelle. "Judy's really adorable when she tries to create modesty in these kinds of situations," he laughed a bit.

Walking into the small bathroom that resided just beside the bedroom, Judy stood on the clean floor of the shower, as the bunny then jumped upward, as a paw then slammed onto the button to turn on the water. A cascade of water now rained from the showerhead, getting Judy wet in the process. The bunny let out a grumbling 'ugh', realising her dressing gown was now wet because she never thought about stripping before heading under the shower.

Peaking her head over the rim of the doorway, Judy waved over to Gazelle and Nick. "Shower's on, guys! Meet ya both in there." Now, the dressing gown was discarded as Judy chucked it into the laundry bin just outside the bathroom. "Don't forget your towels!"

"Oh!" Gazelle perked up.

Forty minutes soon turned into thirty minutes as Gazelle was still focused on fanning herself on the double bed. She perked up at the sound of the shower, and then rose up from the bed. She had her towel over her shoulder, and then kindly picked up Nick's towel, too, to join with hers. The springbuck pulled a sweet smile, as her arms slipped underneath Nick's back, and then Gazelle lifted Nick into her arms to carry him into the bathroom.

Smiling, he watched Gazelle pick up both towels, before leaning into her as he was picked up. He squeaked softly with a faint blush as he placed a hand atop her bust, still enjoying the simple act of being carried and cradled like a child.

Grinning, Nick stared up at Gazelle with a few light taps on her cleavage, never mind the nipple that was resting on his belly. "Judy was also wondering if you'd pick her up and cradle her as well as I," Nick told the pop singer without a care in the world.

In the process of applying shampoo to her head and long floppy ears, Judy's eyes snapped open when Nick confessed to Gazelle about Judy's dirty little secret as well. The embarrassed bunny flushed a vivid crimson, as eyes appeared wide with huge pupils, much like a cat when it wants to be pampered. Violet orbs rolled around in a slow circle, as a little giggle escaped Judy's mouth. Nick was always teasing the poor bunny, it was unreal.

"Well, uh, maybe-" Judy answered, paws still on her head while she created numerous bubbles with the shampoo. "It'd be nice to...feel what Nick likes-" Judy made up an excuse, the hysteric flush still stuck to her features.

Listening to Nick and Judy's little tease in regards to one another, the jolly springbuck still cradled Nick in her arms, while she lowered her torso, bringing an arm around Judy's small figure to lift her up as well. She allowed Judy to lay beside Nick, a cloud of shampoo still on her head, shortly before Gazelle stood underneath the shower. A cascade of hot water ran down her form, causing her horns to feel tingly. Yes, Gazelle could feel her horns. All whilst Judy and Nick rested in her arms, laying beside each other.

"This is quite refreshing," remarked Gazelle. "What a wonderful way to spend the rest of the morning!"

Nick smiled with a soft laugh as Gazelle moved under the water and lifted Judy up into her arms as well, allowing the small couple to lay by one another as she stood under the water. "You said it, Gazelle," he put in agreement to the singer's statement.

It didn't matter whether or not they did anything else after, this really felt like a wonderful way to cap off their fun, just simply enjoying a non-sexual shower together. Nick hummed, looking up at Gazelle while borrowing some shampoo from Judy's head and applying it to his own.