A Stay in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

could do not to take the few steps towards one of them and kiss them.

"Uhhhh...Uhhh..I'm gonna cum! Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Katherine moaned, her body tensing as she got close to her peak.

"Ohhh...ohhhh....me too!" Veronika gasped in agreement, knowing she couldn't last much longer.

"Wait...wait...just a little more...." Lara groaned, a hand tugging as her breasts to push her closer. "Ohhh..ahhhh...now...now!"

Veronika felt her orgasm about to hit and bit down on her bottom lip as she tried to control herself, to prolong the moment of impending pleasure, but then Katherine screamed next to her, the redhead's body shaking violently with her own climax and Veronika just had to let go. Her body exploded in orgasm and she cried out just as Lara did the same, all three peaks hitting the girls at the same time.

"Uhhhhhh!" Veronika cried, another brief peak hitting her. She felt her whole body tremble with pleasure and her legs go very weak. She couldn't help but fall a little forward, reaching toward Lara for support.

She meant to grasp her shoulder or arm but in her orgasmic daze she felt her hand slip around Lara's sweaty breast. The soft flesh filled Veronika's palm, her hard nipple digging into her skin.

"Yeeahhhh..." Lara groaned as she reacted to Veronika touching her by stepping toward Veronika so they were right next to each other. The scent of Lara wafted over Veronika -- her light perfume, the sweat that coated her body and the juices dripping down her legs. It was a mix of pure desire, one Veronika couldn't resist.

Without thinking, her body still shaking with her orgasm, her mind baffled with pleasure, Veronika then found herself wrapping her arms around Lara, as Lara did the same to her, their bodies pulled together. Then they were kissing, soft lips pushed against each other, mouths opening, tongues darting around. Slowly the two friends kissed as their climaxes seemed to drag on, the closeness of their bodies making the peak last longer.

Then Katherine was there too, joining their embrace, pushing her way in to make their kiss a messy threeway, all their tongues trying to wrap around each other. Veronika held her friends like that, kissing, breasts rammed together, legs rubbing over one another, their bodies exploding in pleasure for what seemed like an eternity. It was truly the greatest orgasm Veronika had ever had, beyond anything she had thought possible before.

Finally, they broke their kiss as Veronika felt her climax slip away, yet she still held her friends tightly, their sweaty bodies crushed to hers. She felt Katherine's hand slip down her back and then start to gently squeeze her arse, as Lara pushed a hand down between them all, and before Veronika knew it she felt two fingers gently brushing against her dripping opening.

"Uhhhhh..." She moaned as Lara's fingers brushed her again. "I need more...."

"Me too..." Groaned Katherine as she leaned over to Lara and licked up her neck whilst at the same time Veronika felt the hand on her arse grasp a little harder, one finger slipping just a little way between her cheeks.

"Oh yeah...we can....the magic is more...powerful...the more we do..." Lara panted in response, still short of breath from her orgasm.

Veronika wasn't sure how much she cared about the ritual now, just the overwhelming desire to cum and make her friends cum, all she needed to know was that they weren't going to stop.

She closed her eyes briefly as Lara gently pushed two fingers into her pussy, parting her folds and sending a jolt of excitement through her. She then moved her hands between her friends, sliding up their flat bellies and towards their chests. She wrapped a hand around both Lara's and Katherine's breasts at the same time. Her palms ran over their slick, soft flesh as she grasped at their tits, squeezing them. Both had hard, erect nipples and they gently scratched against her own soft skin. Both sets felt incredible, Lara's was larger, Katherine's somewhat firmer, but both perfect in their own ways.

Veronika stayed like that for a few moments, hands on their breasts, Lara's fingers in her pussy, savouring everything she could feel. Then she moved, bending her head down towards Katherine's chest and her tongue replaced her hand. She licked around the underside of the redhead's breast, a salty, sweaty taste filled her mouth before she flicked her tongue over Katherine's nipple. In response, Katherine cried out and was forced to let her hand drop from Veronika's arse.

Veronika then turned to the other side and licked Lara's breasts in the same way. Lara groaned too but was able to keep her fingers inside Veronika, though they sat somewhat motionless inside her, just giving Veronika a tingle of pleasure.

Veronika briefly bit down on Lara's nipple and then turned, licking at Katherine's breasts again. The redhead groaned before Veronika returned to Lara, who cried out too and was forced to pull out of Veronika's pussy. Despite the sudden empty feeling Veronika didn't care, the feeling of her lips and tongue on her friends' perfect tits was enough. Several times Veronika repeated her task, savouring her first-ever taste of another woman's breasts and loving every moment.

"Uhhhh....enough foreplay!" Lara moaned. "I'm the high priestess, you're my acolytes, you have to make me cum...the magic demands it."

As soon as Lara finished speaking Veronika knew she had to comply, she knew she had to make Lara cum, to properly serve the high priestess of the ritual and she had to do as the magic needed, perverting herself utterly with her friends. Without another thought, she lowered herself to her knees as Katherine did the same beside her. Lara then shifted, placing one booted leg in front of Veronika and the other in front of Katherine.

For a moment Veronika looked at the high heeled boot in front of her, the smooth black patent leather glistening slightly in the flickering candlelight. Then she knew what she had to do, she shifted herself forward, raised her left arm up and wrapped it around Lara so her hand sat on Lara's arse. Then she bent forward, her head moving between Lara's spread legs and, at the same time, she pushed her own legs around Lara's. It meant that she had shoved her dripping pussy against the warm leather of Lara's boot whilst being able to lick Lara's hole.

"Uhhhh..." Veronika groaned softly, the shininess of the leather feeling so good on her pussy.

Next to her, Katherine was doing the exact same to Lara's other boot and in a couple of moments, both of them were wrapped around Lara's legs, rubbing themselves against her like dogs in heat.

"Yes, my acolytes! Fuck my boots and make me cum!" Lara cried up, the pleasure clear in her voice. There was also a firmness and power that Veronika didn't recognise, almost like it wasn't just Lara speaking.

Still, Veronika knew she must do as asked and started to rub herself against the boot whilst at the same time she nuzzled her head against Lara's thigh, her tongue flicking out and tasting the tangy juice that coated Lara's soft skin. Veronika then ran her tongue further up, between Lara's legs, tasting more of the juice which coated her until she reached Lara's pussy.

Katherine was doing the same on the other side and in unison the two girls pushed their tongues towards Lara's wet hole. Veronika pressed into Lara at the same time as the redhead did, their tongues rubbing against one another and Veronika got to taste Lara and Katherine at the same time.

"Yesss!" Lara moaned as she was penetrated by both girls. "Lick me!"

Veronika knew she must do as she was ordered and started licking up and around Lara's hole, Katherine doing the same so that their tongues continued to entwine inside Lara. At the same time, Veronika started to hump up and down against Lara's boot harder and faster, pushing her pussy firmly against the leather. Veronika couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck Lara's boot. The way her pussy lips slid up the warm, shiny material, which got wetter with each thrust, was incredible.

As she kept humping Lara's leg and licking her out, Veronika reached over with her right hand towards Katherine next to her. Without even really thinking she slipped it down around the redhead's pert arse, running around the curves of her cheeks and then between them. Gently Veronika pushed a finger against Katherine's tight arsehole.

"Ahhh!" Katherine squeaked, the sound somewhat muffled by Lara's pussy, as Veronika's finger slipped into her arse.

Katherine squeaked again, Veronika's finger slipping up to her knuckle, now deep inside the redhead. As Veronika's tongue lapped up and she started gently nibbling on Lara's clit, she slipped a second finger into Katherine, causing yet another squeal.

A moment later however Veronika found she was the one yelping as Katherine followed her lead and quickly ran a hand around Veronika's arse before a finger slipped into Veronika's arsehole. She had never been penetrated like that before and it felt so good, different to having something in her pussy but somehow just as good. The pleasure only increased when Katherine pushed a second finger into her too, the tips of both fingers soon playing around deep inside Veronika's body.

The three girls then settled into a rhythm -- Veronika and Katherine licking away at Lara's pussy, as they humped her boots and fingered each other's arseholes. All of them were soon moaning, groaning and begging for more, relishing in the pleasure their bodies were giving each other. They started to drive each other on, Lara, in particular, demanding the two girls prostrated before here give her even more pleasure. In response Veronika and Katherine started to rub even harder against the leather of the boots, licking away at Lara quicker, tongues pushing deeper as they tasted more of the copious juice now flooding her pussy.

Veronika felt more pleasure than she ever had before -- having her friends' beautiful sweaty bodies surround hers as they did things to each other she'd never considered before was just intoxicating. She knew she was being a filthy lesbian slut and loved it!

In minutes Veronika felt like she was ready to explode with ecstasy, her body seemed to hum with sexual pleasure, and her pussy and arsehole felt like they were on fire with arousal. She knew she had to cum.

"Ahhh!" She cried out. "I have to cum! Please!"

"Uhh! Uhh! Together! Must be together!" Lara moaned in reply, grasping at Veronika and Katherine's heads more, pushing them tighter to her pussy.

"Now! Huhhhhh! Now! Now!" Katherine begged beside Veronika, her fingers slamming harder into Veronika's arsehole.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Yes! Now!" Lara replied, finally giving them permission.

Veronika ground herself against Lara's boot once last time as she gave up all control and her body erupted in orgasm. The universe seemed to collapse around her as everything became the ecstasy tearing through her body. She screamed, she moaned, her whole body spasmed in climax as her mind was utterly overwhelmed. She collapsed against Lara's leg, moaning and grinding harder against her, desperate for the feeling to continue for as long as possible. Veronika was in heaven and never wanted it to end.

*******

Slowly Katherine felt herself return to her senses. Her orgasm, so much better than anything she'd felt previously, had totally overcome her. She'd been dimly aware that Veronika and Lara were cumming in much the same way but had been unable to focus on anything but the pleasure that had ripped through her for the last few moments.

She realised she was laying back on the wooden floor, still in the middle of the magic circle and naked apart from her boots. Her body was now dripping in sweat and the combined juices of her and her friends. Her pale skin glistened, reflecting the light of the candles, and even the shiny patent leather of her boots, which sat snugly to her legs, was dripping with wetness that had run down her legs.

Gently she pulled herself up to a sitting position, her body still tingling with the afterglow of her climax, her pussy occasionally spasming a little with another mini-tremor. Without thought, her hand slipped between her legs and she slid two fingers into herself, doing all she could to drag the aftershocks out for as long as possible.

Her friends must have recovered before she had and Lara was now lying back on the floor, presumably where she'd collapsed as she came. She had her booted legs spread wide, between which Veronika was on all fours and gently lapping away at Lara's pussy. Just like her own, both Veronika and Lara's bodies were slick with wetness, their naked skin glistening and highlighting their beauty, like goddesses come alive.

Katherine took a few moments to watch them. Studying the way Lara occasionally tugged at her large breasts and moaned as she was again eaten out by Veronika. Then taking in every curve of Veronika's form, perfectly shown by the way she sat on all fours, head between Lara's legs, her arse up in the air, legs spread a little too and a hand busily working away on her own pussy. They truly looked gorgeous.

However, Katherine couldn't be a passive viewer for long and she quickly moved towards them. She passed Veronika, briefly running a hand over her upturned arse, before kneeling beside Lara. The blonde looked up toward her and stuck her tongue out, running it over her lips. Katherine couldn't resist and quickly bent down and kissed her. As their lips crushed together, Lara moaned in response to the kiss and Veronika's licking.

As they kissed, their tongues wrapping around each other, Katherine reached out and grasped at Lara's breasts. Hand briefly slid over the wet flesh before she was able to grab hold and squeeze firmly, the nipple digging hard into her palm. They felt perfect in her hand and not wanting to miss the chance to compare she briefly grabbed her own with her other hand, running her fingers around and over both sets of tits at the same time. Lara's may have been bigger but hers were just a touch firmer.

Such comparisons vanished from her mind however as Lara broke the kiss and spoke in a deep moan.

"Sit on my face Katherine...I need to taste you...."

Katherine paused for a moment, she may have kissed and licked her friends, even let Veronika finger her arsehole, but she'd never let another woman taste her before, did she really want to now? What had she got into? She was a good girl, went to church, always behaved herself but now she was fucking her friends? Was she really going to let Lara lick her out?

She then realised she was being ridiculous -- she was in the middle of having a ritual threesome with her best friends, she was naked, dripping in sweat, had her hand on Lara's breasts and was hornier than she'd ever been in her life. She was desperate to cum again and didn't care how. It might have been wrong, might have been dark magic but she didn't care. She had to cum again so she wasn't going to stop now!

Fully committed to sin, she quickly straddled Lara, looking down her body to where Veronika was still buried between Lara's legs. Katherine then lowered herself onto the blonde's face, she still couldn't really believe she was about to be eaten out by her best friend but there was no way she was ever going to stop, she needed a tongue in her too badly.

As she settled down in place Katherine felt the first flick of Lara's tongue along her opening. She instantly groaned in response, Lara's soft tongue sending bursts of pleasure through her already inflamed pussy. It just felt so good. Boyfriends had licked her out in the past but that has always been fumbling and barely enough to get her off, but with just one touch her friend was giving her more pleasure than that.

"Ahhhhh! Lick me Lara! Please! Ahhhh!" Katherine cried as Lara licked at her pussy lips a couple more times before sliding her tongue into her.

Katherine tossed her head back, red hair cascading down her back as she groaned more and started to grind down against Lara's face and tongue. She grasped at her own breasts, squeezing and tugging, desperate to heighten the already incredible sexual pleasure she was feeling.

The whole time Lara kept licking and thrusting away -- penetrating, tasting and arousing Katherine almost without pause. The only interruptions were when Veronika's own feasting at Lara's pussy caused the blonde to stop as she moaned or jerked a little as her pleasure grew and her orgasm approached. These were only the briefest of breaks though and Lara's tongue was always quickly back inside Katherine.

As the minutes passed Katherine knew she was going to cum quickly, that for the first time she would cum all over another girl's face. At first, she was desperate for that to happen, her arousal was too much, she just had to cum. Yet then it hit her again, a brief moment of clarity and her actions became clear -- she was having lesbian sex, as part of some dark magic ritual. It was so wrong!

Instantly she stopped grinding, her hands stopped playing with her sweaty breasts, resting on them still but unmoving. Lara kept licking away at her, seemingly oblivious to the change in Katherine, too wrapped up in her own pleasure. That alone was almost enough for Katherine to push her thoughts of reluctance away as another burst of pleasure flooded her body but she held herself back for a moment more.

Her mind was filled with images of how her friends at church would react if they ever found out what she was doing, how it was all so against everything she believed. It was okay for Lara and Veronika, they'd never been religious, this might have been different but hardly against everything they thought of as morally right. But for Katherine having a casual fling was bad enough, let alone a threesome or doing some kind of occult magic ritual. She'd likely be banned from the church for good.

But then did she really care about that? The regular church service was two hours of tedious sermons and boring hymns. This ritual had already given her the best two orgasms of her life, pleasure she'd not known was possible, and as Lara's licking, which was becoming increasingly distracting, continued she knew they'd be a third very soon. Maybe the dark magic was going to be better than church after all?

With that thought, she cried out loudly again, Lara's tongue pushing deeper into her than before, the tip rubbing a particularly sensitive spot inside Katherine. It felt so good, she could no longer stop herself and she started grinding away again, hands rubbing once more at her pert breasts.

"Uhhh! Oh my God! Uhhhh!" She cried, suddenly taking God's name in vain sounding right. "Feels so good! Uhhhh! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum! Yes!"

Katherine again revelled in the ecstasy Lara was giving her. Letting the physical sensations of her body overcome any worries and accept that a little darkness and magic was maybe what she'd been missing this whole time. She let herself become utterly focused on the pleasure she felt, doing nothing but trying to prolong and increase it. Soon she could feel that her orgasm was very close.

Katherine knew this was it, if she kept fucking Lara's face, if she came, then her religion would be gone, she'd have abandoned her faith and given herself to perversion and darkness. She knew it was wrong, knew she should stop but it felt too good now, there really was no decision left to make.

"Uhhhhh! Please! Lara! Make me cum! Pervert me! Give me to the darkness! " She cried out, finally giving in completely and utterly. "Please I have to cum!"

Lara and Veronika, faces full of pussy, mumbled agreements in response and Katherine knew they were ready to cum too and just like before they would all cum at the same time.

"Uhhhh! Now! Please! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" With one final scream, Lara's tongue made Katherine cum -- she tossed her head back again and thrust her chest out as her legs clamped around Lara's head and her juices poured onto Lara's face.

1...345678