A Stay in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to move back toward her room again but instead found herself walking forwards, taking two steps to stand in between the doors leading to her friends' rooms. She leant back against the wall that divided the doors and looked across the hall, staring at the painting which hung on the wall. I showed of two beautiful, and quite naked, witches kissing and touching each other.

"Oh my goodness...I should go..." She whispered. Yet she still didn't move.

Katherine had never felt so horny, the sounds of her two best friends masturbating echoed around the hall and the bizarre yet erotic art surrounding her all triggering excitement. She knew she had to leave, that or do something so very wrong.

A moment more passed as Lara cried out again, a simple cry of "yes" but filled with such pleasure. It was too much and Katherine gave in, her hand slid down her flat belly, quickly unclipping her jeans and then slipped down inside her panties. Two fingers were quickly sliding into her wet hole as she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes.

Her moans were soon joining the chorus as she greedily finger fucked herself. From their increasingly desperate moans and audible panting, it was clear Lara and Veronika were close to cumming and Katherine knew she couldn't be left behind. As soon as they were done they might leave their rooms and she had to be finished by then too. So she increased her pace even further, letting the sounds of their masturbation fill her as she summoned the dirtiest thoughts she could about every guy she'd ever fancied.

Yet after a moment, the images of naked, rock hard cocks slipped from her mind as the sounds of her friends got louder, more desperate. Katherine couldn't help but start to think of Veronika naked and touching herself, and Lara, legs spread and fingers buried in her dripping pussy. At first, she tried to push those images away but she couldn't, they were too strong, every moan of her friends making them stronger. She gave in, focused on them, imagined every curve of their beautiful bodies, every furious movement of their own wanking. Then she began to think of them together, then she was there too, all three of them, naked, aroused. They were kissing, licking, fucking, and then cumming...

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lara screamed, the sounds of her orgasm so loud it seemed like there was no wall or door between them.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhhhhhh! YEESSSSSS!" Veronika was just as loud, her peak seemingly as powerful.

Katherine bit her lip as her body shook with her own climax, trying to stay silent so she could hear every little sound of her friends' orgasms, their cries still echoing through their doors. Despite that, a little moan slipped out as she felt wave after wave of sexual ecstasy flood her. It was an incredible peak, greater than any she normally got from touching herself, as good as the best sex she'd ever had. She let her fingers work away inside her hole just a little longer, pushing herself to another mini-peak until finally, panting, she began to feel normality return.

Pulling her hand away from herself she stayed leaning against the wall for a moment longer, eyes closed, trying to reboot her mind and senses. Slowly she felt herself regain full control and she clipped her jeans back up and took a slightly wobbly step towards her room.

"Oh my goodness..." She said as she had to put one hand to the wall to steady herself. That really has been incredible.

With a deep breath, she set off again and made it back into her room. Without much thought, she collapsed back on the bed and waited to get her breath back.

*******

About a half-hour later Katherine opened the door to her room again, she'd heard Lara and Veronika wandering about and decided to join them. After she'd finally recovered from her incredible orgasm she'd pulled off her travelling clothes, including having to peel off her completely sodden panties, and dressed for the evening. At first, she'd intended to be relatively casual but as she went through her clothes she'd found herself drawn to one of the sexier outfits she had and still feeling just a little naughty, put it on.

She was now wearing a tight black tee-shirt which hung so snugly to her pert breasts that she'd decided a bra would be pointless. It was also so short it showed off about two inches of her flat, smooth belly. Below she put on a short black miniskirt which was as tight around her beautiful arse as her top was around her tits, and lastly a pair of knee-high, black leather boots which had a sharp three-inch heel on them. She knew she looked great, indeed she spent several minutes looking in the mirror to make sure she did, and now felt rather confident and sexy in a way she never really had before.

The only problem was her actions earlier. She felt rather guilty that she'd cum whilst thinking about her friends and listening to them in their own most private moments. She'd tried not to think about it, tried to explain it away with a thousand excuses but nothing stuck. She couldn't deny that what she'd heard had turned her on and she'd gone as far as to wank over it. She was a rude, invasive pervert and that was all there was to it. She even half wondered if there was a church nearby where she could go pray for forgiveness. With such thoughts echoing around her head she nervously made her way to the kitchen, where she could hear the other two girls talking.

"Hi..." She said quietly, half expecting them to turn around and shout at her for her disgusting behaviour. Instead, Lara thrust a glass of wine into her hand and Veronika welcomed her into the room.

What immediately struck Katherine was the fact her two friends had dressed up in a rather sexy style just as she had. Veronika wore a tiny leather skirt that sat on her perfect arse like a second skin and an incredibly tight black blouse. Whilst Lara had on a tiny black mini-dress that was so low-cut her large breasts looked ready to fall out at any time. They both looked very hot and Katherine started to feel just a little uncomfortable again.

"Hey, you got your boots on too!" Veronika said, pointing down at Katherine's boots.

Katherine looked down and saw that the other two were wearing boots exactly like hers. It wasn't entirely surprising, they'd seen them together in a sale, all fell for them and each bought themselves a pair. Still wearing them at the same time was a bit of an odd coincidence, not to mention something they said they'd try not to do.

"Oh yeah!" Katherine giggled back. "We should have coordinated better!"

"Who cares?" Asked Lara. "We all look hot, so what does it matter!"

With that, the evening started properly as they quickly finished the first bottle of wine and started the second before cooking up several plates of snacks. They sat around in the kitchen the whole time, it was the most normal room in the cottage, and without any of them saying anything it felt the right place to start the evening. However, as it got to about ten in the evening there was a pause in the conversation and Lara suggested they wander elsewhere.

"Shall we go into the living room maybe?" She asked. "It's nice in here but I want to check out the rest of the place again."

"You mean look at all the monster porn again?" Veronika said, with a cheeky giggle.

"No! I just mean the other rooms might be more comfortable...but I have had a couple of glasses of wine so some porn wouldn't be the worst thing!"

Katherine laughed in response to that as much as the other two, but she was rather pleased Lara had suggested it, her thoughts had started to wander to the same place too. No matter how much she was still tried to deny it, the art just kept pulling her back.

Slowly the trio made their way to the main room of the cottage, making jokes about the various paintings and statues as they went -- jokes which allowed them plenty of time to look at the erotic, and often plainly obscene, images. Some really were disgusting or terrifying, yet somehow Katherine never really felt repulsed. she just found them fascinating.

Katherine found herself staring intently at each one, wild imaginings of what the women were feeling starting to fill her head again. She wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a red-skinned demon with a two-foot-long cock; wondered what being fucked in all her holes by a slimy tentacled blob would be like; what having her pussy filled with a bucket of worms would be like.

Every single thought got her a little more turned on than the one before and by the time they'd made their way to sofas in the main room she was almost as horny as she had been earlier.

"I think maybe we shouldn't go on about all these paintings and things. It doesn't really matter how...you know....funny there are. It's all just a bit weird." Katherine said as she sat down. Once again trying to control herself, to behave like the good girl she knew she was.

"Funny are they Katherine?" Veronika said with a giggle.

"Umm...kind of." Katherine replied, feeling herself go bright red.

"Well, jokes don't usually get me needing to change my panties!" Lara said, laughing.

"Lara!" Katherine squealed in shock but laughed just as much as her friend.

"I'm just saying we could all just pick a favourite painting, take it to our rooms and amuse ourselves for the rest of the night..." Lara said with a dirty smirk.

Veronika just giggled in response but Katherine looked shocked this time. "My goodness!"

The trio then burst into hysterics, even Katherine was able to laugh at her friend's ridiculous suggestion and her own reaction.

Suddenly there was a crash from above them. The laughter was immediately silenced and all three looked up to where the noise came from.

"What the fuck..." Veronika whispered.

Katherine immediately saw that a trap door in the ceiling, something she'd failed to notice before, had dropped open. A dull, red light emanating from a room above.

"Umm...did anyone see that trap door before?" Katherine asked, the arousal gone, she was just nervous and a little afraid.

"No." Lara replied quietly. "I don't think so."

"Me either. But I didn't really look up there much." Veronika added as she took a couple of steps towards the open door, Lara then joining her.

"Why did it open? And why is there light up there?" Lara asked, taking another step and peering right up into the opening. "I can't see much."

"Maybe we turned a light on up there by mistake..." Katherine said, not really believing it herself.

"Look there's a ladder up!" Lara said before reaching up and pulling it down.

The ladder looked old, wooden and held in place by slightly tarnished metal clasps. It clattered to the ground as Lara guided it down and she then gave it a shake.

"Looks safe enough." She said.

"Oh my...you want to go up?" Katherine asked, her body now tingling with nerves. None of this seemed right at all.

"Why not? We should see what's going on." Veronika answered. "I'm sure there'll just be a load of old junk up there, just like in any attic. Might be something interesting or weird though."

"Exactly!" Lara said with a nod as she turned and started to make her way up the ladder, Veronika moving to wait beside her, next in line to go up.

Unable to explain quite why she felt so nervous or what the danger of a perfectly normal attic might be, Katherine was forced to nod in agreement and move to the ladder as well. She wasn't sure why it felt so wrong. The way the trap door opened was certainly weird but there was a bit of wind outside, and these old cottages were not exactly perfectly constructed, it could easily have blown open. Yet the cottage was just a bit too weird for Katherine, as had been her behaviour since they got there. She somehow knew heading up into the attic would not be as simple as Veronika and Lara seemed to think.

However, Katherine said nothing, not knowing how to explain her feelings. Then as she stood under the ladder and looked up at Lara climbing, her misgivings slipped from her mind. For from that angle she could see straight up the short skirt of Lara's tiny dress and got a perfect view of Lara's rounded arse and sweet little pussy.

For a moment she turned away, embarrassed, meaning to say something. Perhaps suggest Lara should put on some underwear. Yet she paused and didn't say anything. Instead she'd just looked back up again, watching Lara climb, her gaze running up her boots which slowly went from rung to rung, up her smooth, slightly tanned legs to Lara's nether regions. Katherine just watched, fascinated, taking in every little curve of her arse, and then focusing on the folds of her pussy. Until finally, Lara was up in the attic and gone from sight.

Before Katherine could say or do anything Veronika was on the ladder too, and after she climbed a little way, Katherine realised the show wasn't over. Veronika's short leather skirt showed off just as much as Lara's dress had.

"Oh my..." Katherine whispered as she stared at Veronika's tight little arse and pussy, just as she had Lara's. Unbidden thoughts of what she had heard earlier filled her mind, and she started to imagine Veronika sliding fingers into herself, making herself cum. Katherine felt a warm pleasure roll over her body, her nipples started to harden, and a little dampness started in her pussy.

Veronika stopped for a moment as she neared the top of the ladder, both boots on one rung, her legs a little apart, giving Katherine a perfect view of her hole. Katherine licked her suddenly dry lips and then without thought flicked her tongue out, imagining for a second she was just below Veronika and could just taste her. Then Veronika moved and was gone, up into the attic.

"Oh no...my goodness." Katherine shook her head as her mind cleared and she realised what she'd been thinking about. She had to control herself. She was about to take a moment to properly compose herself when Veronika called from above.

"Katherine! Come quickly. You have got to see this."

Slightly nervous again Katherine grabbed the ladder and quickly made her way up into the shadowy attic. As she pulled herself into the room she saw what had got her friends so interested. The room was not the usual dumping ground of old boxes and furniture found in most houses but at first glance looked to be some kind of religious space, almost like a small temple.

Katherine actually gasped as she looked around the room, this was not a church or any other holy place with which she was familiar. Indeed it looked almost nothing like the churches Katherine attended each Sunday. It was clearly something darker, more occult and much less safe.

The room had a high ceiling, easily as high as that on the ground floor, and she guessed it took up the entire roof space with walls that aligned with the rooms below. In the centre of the room, carved into the wooden floor and painted white, was some kind of magic circle. At least Katherine thought it was, there were strange occult symbols inscribed all around it that she didn't recognise and it had an sense of power about it. At the top of the circle was an altar, made of black stone and covered in more occult signs, on top of which sat a large, black leather-bound book.

The rest of the circle's interior was empty except for three smaller triangles drawn in the centre, in a rough oval, laid out before the altar. Each triangle had more of the symbols, smaller but just as bizarre, inside them. Katherine felt the need to blink as she looked at them, finding it hard to focus for a moment.

Around the sides of the room were around twenty, tall, black metal candlesticks placed seemingly at random- some in pairs or threes, others far apart. On each was mounted a long black candle, already lit and giving off a dim light which filled the room with shadows. Each looked nearly fresh, as if they'd just been lit, but there was no way Lara or Veronika had time to have done so.

Instantly Katherine noticed how hot it was too, many degrees warmer than downstairs and hotter than a warm summer's day. Within moments she began to feel uncomfortably hot, a little light-headed, sweat beginning to bead on her skin. She gently tugged on her top pulling the soft material away from her increasingly slick skin.

"Oh my! What is this place?" Katherine exclaimed.

"No idea..." Veronika whispered, looking as shocked as Katherine felt.

"It's really weird! How can it be up here?" Lara said as she walked around the room, staring at everything,

"It's clean and tidy too, no dust or cobwebs, the owners must know it's here. At least someone if looking after it." Veronika said as she stood next to Katherine, both just looking around.

"Not just that! Who lit the candles?" Katherine said, a little fear in her voice. It was all just too weird and creepy.

"Oh shit...hadn't thought of that." Veronika replied.

Katherine was about to suggest heading back downstairs before trying to find a way to get a cab back to town when Lara's wandering across the room took her towards the circle edge.

"Lara! Wait!" Katherine cried out, aware that crossing the magical boundary was a bad idea. She was sure she had read about that in the leaflets at the church which talked about the dangers of witchcraft and devil worship.

"Calm down Katherine." Lara said slightly condescendingly as her foot passed over the circle edge. "It's just markings on the floor."

However the moment Lara crossed fully into the circle a gust of warm wind flowed through the room, the candles flickered, a couple even blowing out, and for a brief moment, a little of the sweat coating Katherine's skin dried.

As the wind died away Katherine felt every lustful desire she'd been struggling with since arriving at the cottage return, even stronger than before. Her whole body tingled with desire and lust, her nipples seemed to harden, her pussy got instantly hot. For a moment she felt her hand slip towards her skirt, half an idea about touching herself at the edge of her thoughts.

She knew it was wrong, closed her eyes tight, biting her lower lip, desperately trying to banish her lust. A couple of deep breaths later, she opened her eyes, feeling herself mostly in control again. Her heart was still pounding in her chest, her body still burned with more than just the heat of the room, but she wasn't about to start masturbating.

Quickly glancing at her friends she saw Veronika looked stunned too, clearly suffering the same -- her nipples poked clearly through her thin blouse, her thighs were pushed tightly together and she was breathing heavily.

In those few moments however Lara had clearly not paused, she was now standing in front of the altar and had a hand on the cover of the leather-bound book. Yet she'd obviously been affected too as her other hand was resting on her left breast, gently squeezing her juicy flesh. Slowly she lent forward slightly to get a better view of the book, raising up onto the sharp heels of boots, her pert arse sticking out as she did so.

Katherine gulped as she stared at her friend, taking in every curve of her beautiful arse now delightfully shown off and watching Lara caress her own breasts as she carefully opened the cover of the book.

"Look at this!" Lara said, apparently choosing to ignore the wind and everything they were now feeling. "It seems to be a book of spells and rituals."

Katherine knew she should protest, tell Lara to stop looking at the book, or even just leave but she couldn't...she had to see the book too. Suddenly it was all she could think about, that and the desire filling her body.

Almost in unison Katherine and Veronika stepped forward into the circle, for a moment Katherine had expected something to happen but this time there was nothing but the sharp heels of their boots clicking on the bare floor of the attic and they were soon both beside Lara. As they reached her Lara finally let her hand slip from her breast but acted as nonchalantly as if she's just been straightening her hair.

123456...8