A Stay in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine stood to Lara's right and Veronika on her other side, both getting a proper look at the book for the first time. It was perhaps a foot high, and nearly as wide, the cover made from thick black leather and the pages from old, dry parchment. Katherine barely noticed those details however as her attention was focused on the content of the book as Lara slowly flicked from page to page.

Some pages contained long sections of neatly handwritten passages, lengthy essays and discussions on bizarre, occult topics that Katherine barely recognised, let alone understood. The rest of the book was made up of long and detailed instructions on conducting various spells and rituals, filled with step by step guides and helpful diagrams. Some of the rituals seemed to be in honour of various gods or demons that Katherine had never heard of but most the rest were more understandable -- spells for getting rich, finding love and so on.

What really caught Katherine's attention however was the details of the rituals, not their goals. It quickly became clear with each page Lara turned that many of the rituals were filled with acts of sex magic and occult depravity. The participants were required to fuck each other in increasingly perverted ways, many centred on a high priestess, who would be sexually worshipped by the others taking part. The participants acting as channels for the dark gods and demons that the book said granted the power needed for the rituals to work.

The three girls stood in rapt silence as page after page described, and often illustrated with graphic drawings, what was required to become rich, powerful or have your own harem of lovers. Many of the rituals only required female participants and more than once Katherine found herself imagining her and her friends conducting the spell outlined on the page as they stared at a picture of three women licking, fisting or fucking each other.

After several minutes though Katherine suddenly realised what she was thinking about, what they were reading. It was just a brief moment of clarity in the lustful haze that filled her mind, a brief flash of warning from some sermon at church, but it was enough to pull her attention away.

"Wait! We shouldn't be looking at this!" She blurted out as she took a step back.

"What do you mean? It's okay." Veronika replied as she turned from the book to look at Katherine.

"It's just this whole place, that book, it's not right, it's not normal. It's all wrong!" Katherine replied.

"I think it's okay..." Veronika said, her voice sounding much less sure however.

"Yeah Katherine." Lara added, finally turning around, lifting the book up into her arms as she did so. "I mean, I was about to suggest we give this one a go. It says it's a ritual of celebration and happiness. It'll be perfect for the holiday."

Katherine paused. She was stunned Lara was actually suggested doing a ritual. She knew she should refuse, get out of the occult mess, prey for guidance, reject it all in the name of God. Yet just as strongly she felt the pull of Lara's suggestion, what it might mean, what she might do with her friends.

"You want to, don't you Veronika?" Lara asked, still holding the book close to her body.

"I....I don't know." Veronika replied quietly.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Lara said with the very slightest giggle.

"Okay, I'm in if Katherine is." Veronika said with a smile as she and Lara both turned to Katherine.

Katherine looked back, torn by indecision. Her mind knew it was wrong, knew doing magic was a bad idea but her body still burned with desire and pushed her to say yes. She didn't know what the ritual included, half of her hoping it was one of the bland sexless ones, but the other half hoping for much more.

"Alright. Let's do it. We are on holiday after all." She finally replied.

"Excellent!" Lara gleefully replied. "Then let's get our clothes off."

"What?" Veronika cried out. "Naked?"

Katherine however, said nothing, she'd known it would be needed, the book had been very clear on that in every spell. She really wasn't sure stripping off with her friends was a good idea but her mind was too clouded to think of a good excuse not to.

"Sure, the book says it's essential. Don't worry, you'll look great Veronika." Lara replied with a big smile at her brunette friend.

"Thanks..." Veronika replied with an embarrassed giggle.

"We should leave our boots on though..." Lara then added, looking away, acting a little less confident and almost embarrassed by her suggestion, looking uncomfortable for the first time since they'd got up to the attic. "I mean, they're really sexy...it'll make us look naughtier...more like sexy sorceresses."

"Ummm...I guess." Katherine replied. She agreed with Lara that they would look really hot but still wasn't totally convinced by the whole getting naked thing, let alone leaving their sexy boots on just to look hotter.

"Come on. I think it's a good idea." Lara added more enthusiastically. "You'll both look gorgeous."

"So will you!" Veronika added, giggling again and smiling at Lara.

"So we're really going to do this? We're going to strip naked and do a magic ritual from some book we found?" Katherine asked again, knowing it was against everything she had thought she believed yet not quite sure how to stop her herself or her friends.

"Yes!" The other two said back to her, Lara almost giggling, Veronika smiling wide.

"Stop being so boring Katherine, it'll be fun." Lara added.

"Okay....we'll do it." Katherine finally agreed. She wiped a little sweat from her brow, she could feel herself getting even damper, partly the heat of the room, partly in nerves at what she was agreeing to do.

"Then let's get this party started!" Veronika said with a laugh as she and Lara started pulling their clothes off.

Katherine turned away, almost embarrassed to look at her undressing friends, to see them in a way she'd never really had before. Nonetheless, she slowly started to pull her own black top off too but then stopped. Nerves overcame her again, a hundred religious sermons about resisting sin filling her mind. It might have been easy for Lara and Veronika, they had no faith and from their long lines of boyfriends, she guessed they weren't too picky about sex either but Katherine just didn't see it that way.

She briefly turned, planning to say something that would stop the madness but instead saw Veronika sliding her leather skirt down her long legs and over her boots, whilst Lara was wriggling her way out of her tight dress. They both looked so beautiful, so hot that Katherine felt lust overwhelming her again. It was more than enough encouragement and Katherine finally pulled her top off, dragging it over her full, firm breasts and deliberately rubbing the slightly course material on her now hard, pink nipples.

As she flung the top into the corner of the room, adding it to the growing pile of discarded clothes, the heat in the room seemed to increase again. A wave of warmth flowed over and through Katherine, a feeling of calmness, relaxation and more than a little hint of excitement. The air had become almost hot and Katherine instantly felt a fresh layer of sweat start to form on her pale, freckled flesh, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it felt right.

Almost without thought Katherine's hand ran over her chest, squeezing one breast and then sliding over the now slick flesh to the other. She closed her eyes briefly at the burst of pleasure it sent through her. Her nerves were gone, she wanted to do the ritual more than anything. She felt no need to resist sin now, she just wanted to revel in it. The sermons has been wrong, why should she not have fun with her friends? Enjoy a little darkness from time time....and perhaps even everything their sexy, young bodies could offer them too. She quietly groaned as she squeezed her full breast again, a big smile on her face. She felt like a weight had been lifted from her, now she could really enjoy herself.

The last of her inhibitions gone, Katherine pulled off her skirt and panties together. She then tossed them aside and looked around at her friends. They'd been less shy and had gotten undressed more quickly so both were now standing looking at Katherine as they waited. Just like her, they were totally naked except for their boots and looked gorgeous.

She couldn't help but run her eyes all over both her friends. Partly out of curiosity, to see how they shaped up without their clothes. Yet there was also more than a little prurient interest too, they really were beautiful. Before arriving at the cottage she had never looked at a girl with desire before, but now she knew she wasn't going to be so picky. A hot person was a hot person, who cared what sex they were?

They both looked incredible, wearing nothing but their very sexy boots and their flesh glistening with sweat. Both had flawless skin, flat bellies and truly hot bodies. Lara was a little curvier with much fuller breasts, each with a little dark nipple on top; her skin tone was a little darker than Veronika's and a lot darker than Katherine's, and she had a little neat stripe of light hair above her pink-lipped pussy.

Veronika's breasts were a touch smaller than Katherine's own, let alone Lara's perfect pair, but were still very firm and pert with little dark pink nipples. Her long legs, now completely on display looked incredible and between them sat a small patch of dark hair above her hole.

Katherine couldn't help staring at them, just as she noted they were staring at her and each other too. After a moment of looking she realised how aroused it was making her, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each moment, all her desire finally welling up out of control. She tried to look away but couldn't and as she watched she saw her friends were starting to feel the same -- nipples were obviously rock hard and as they shifted around a clear patch of wetness was forming around the top of their thighs.

*******

"She we get started then?" Lara said, breaking the tension.

Veronika sighed as she briefly turned away from her friends. She'd got so wet as she'd stared at Katherine and Lara's beautiful naked bodies that she could now feel her juices running down the insides of her legs. She'd rarely felt so horny, she'd been just moments away from touching herself.

Since the moment Lara had entered the circle she'd felt hornier than ever but it had gotten even worse once they'd got naked. She felt like she'd been befuddled, her only thoughts ones of desire and sex.

Lara speaking had broken the spell however and settled her down, her mind clear enough to think about what they were doing. They were meant to be doing some magic ritual, though quite why Veronika wasn't really sure. As soon as she saw the book she was tempted by the idea, it had only taken the merest suggestion from Lara to get her to agree. It just seemed fun and silly, not to mention more than a bit sexy, all just harmless holiday entertainment.

At least that's was the reasoning that ran through her head but there was something more to it than that, something that had come over her from the moment she arrived in the cottage. A desire she couldn't understand that had made her masturbate repeatedly and was now making her stare at her naked friends with thoughts of pure lust overcoming her.

Veronika knew she could say no, could leave the attic and forget about the book. She had a chance to turn away but she couldn't possibly think of a reason why she would want to do that. She took a moment to look at her friends, focusing on their faces, not their gorgeous bodies. It was clear Lara was excited to continue and even the sweet, religious Katherine looked as aroused as Veronika felt. So if her friends wanted to do the ritual, why should she be the one to ruin it?

"So how do we start?" She asked, focusing on the desire she felt and not the last hints of doubt.

"It's easy enough." Lara replied. "We each stand inside one of the triangles marked on the floor, facing each other. I'll take this one nearest the altar and the role of high priestess. You'll take the role of my acolytes."

"Okay, I like the sound of that." Katherine said with an embarrassed giggle.

Veronika found herself nodding in agreement, not only did it sound the easiest thing to do, as Lara had the book and seemed to want to take charge, but she realised she found the idea more than a little arousing. Lara was her high priestess and she would do whatever she wanted.

With that thought Veronika found herself feeling light-headed again, her body burning with lust. Lara started reading from the book and directing them all through the ritual. Veronika responded to every instruction instantly -- chanting the strange words Lara read from the book, making the slow but sensuous movements around the circle as she was told and repeating the magic phrases that Lara requested.

Minutes slipped by as the ritual moved forward, the words of their chants becoming more and more alien, Veronika feeling herself slip further and further into a kind of trance state. Her body buzzed with excitement, energised by the strangeness of the ritual and the desire she was continuing to feel for her two beautiful, naked friends who moved around her inside the circle, close to her but never quite touching

Finally, they returned to stand on the triangles, Veronika was sure the ritual was nearing the end as Lara spoke the next line of instructions.

"Finally the high priestess and acolytes must all orgasm."

"What?" Katherine exclaimed as Veronika turned wide-eyed to look at Lara, the daze of the ritual lifting. Somehow she'd forgotten that so many of the rituals in the book had included sex, sure Lara would have picked one that didn't need them to do anything sexual yet now it was clear their spell was not one of the boring ones.

"It says we all have to cum to finish the ritual properly." Lara replied, looking slightly devious. "Sorry...I didn't see it earlier."

"We could just stop." Katherine offered rather weakly and obviously not committed to her suggestion.

"I don't think that's sensible. The book is very clear that if you don't do everything it says, it could go very wrong." Lara's voice dripped with a menace and power that Veronika had never heard before.

"Sorry...I just don't know..." Katherine replied, her voice still weak and unsure.

"Come on...we have to decide soon." Lara said looking back and forth between Veronika and Katherine, an edge still in her voice. "We're not meant to pause and talk like this."

Veronika looked at her two friends, their naked, perfect bodies glistening with sweat just as hers was. Things were already weird and sexy enough, it couldn't matter much to actually go through with it too.

"Maybe we should just so it, it might be safer. Does it say how we have to cum?" Veronika asked, not even sure what she wanted the answer to be.

"It says anything will do and suggests touching ourselves." Lara replied.

"Well that's easy then, we just wank for a bit." Veronika said, sounding relieved. Though for a moment she felt a little disappointed, a part of her had hoped for something more.

"Right." Lara agreed, nodding. "Come on Katherine you can do that."

Katherine paused for a moment and then finally nodded. "Okay, quickly then."

Lara quickly ordered them to stand back in the circle, facing each other. For a moment they looked nervously at one another, awkward and unsure until finally Lara spoke again using the magic language.

"Izz thal thakamore omhal!" She shouted, once again uttering alien words. "Now do it!"

As soon as she finished speaking Lara spread her legs a little and her hand slid down her flat belly to her hole. Veronika caught sight of two fingers slipping inside before, embarrassed, she turned to look at Katherine, expecting to see her looking shocked. Yet Katherine was now standing like Lara, legs apart, and was sliding a finger into herself too, though she had her eyes tightly shut, obviously doing her best to ignore the others.

Veronika followed Katherine's lead and quickly shut her eyes, as almost without thought she moved her hand to her own opening and gently slid two fingers into herself. She bit her lip as a wave of pleasure rolled through her. It was such a relief after all the frustration of the last couple of hours.

Slowly she started to finger fuck herself as she had done many times before, first slipping two fingers slowing in and out of her pussy, before she started to pick up the pace and added a third finger inside herself. Her mind was filled with images of famous men she fancied, of guys she knew and had always wanted to fuck, all her fantasies washing over her.

Soon the pleasure was building in her body, it felt so good, she knew it wouldn't be too long before she was cumming. Yet she wanted more and her other hand moved up to her breasts, starting to knead the pert flesh, rubbing at her hard nipples firmly.

Playing with herself like that feeling so good, even better than normal, and she had to bite down on her lip again to stop herself moaning. Her friends were quiet and Veronika didn't want to be the first one to make a noise. Though as Veronika listened she could hear both Lara and Katherine breathing hard now, almost panting, it was obvious both were getting just as turned on as she was. The thoughts of men became muddled with the sounds of her friends, she felt a temptation to open her eyes, to see what they looked like touching themselves but she resisted. She tried to focus on her own pleasure and not theirs.

Veronika increased her pace again, wanting more, needing more. Her own breath was now coming in short, desperate pants as she felt the ecstasy grow inside her. It was becoming too much, she knew she had to moan, had to let out some of the tension, but she couldn't, she had to stay silent.

"Uhhhh!" Lara suddenly cried, a sound of pure desire and pleasure which echoed around the attic room.

With it Veronika opened her eyes wide, giving up any attempt not to watch her friends. Without stopping her own ministrations she took a long look at both Lara and Katherine. Like her, both were standing with legs held apart with one hand working away between them and the other hand caressing their breasts. Lara had three fingers inside herself and seemed satisfied with hammering in and out whilst Katherine only had a single finger in her pussy but used her thumb to rub her clearly engorged clit.

Seeing this, all thoughts of men and Hollywood fantasies vanished from her mind and she just stared at her friends. They both had their eyes open now too and briefly they locked eyes on one another before both turned to Veronika, almost giving her permission to do what they all wanted to do.

"Urghhh!" Veronika cried out, giving relief to her tension, as she increased the pace of her ministrations in response to her friends' encouragement, desperate to cum now.

"Fuck...." Katherine moaned across from Veronika as she tugged on her pink nipple. "This feels so good!"

"Uhhhh.....uhhhhh....yeah..." Lara continued to moan. "I'm gonna cum real soon!"

"Me too!" Katherine gasped in reply.

"Please!" Veronika added as she felt the pleasure build and build within her. "I need to see you both cum! Please!"

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Yes! Uhhh! We have to cum together!" Katherine groaned as she gave up fiddling with her clit and slammed four fingers into her dripping hole.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lara agreed in rhythmic moans.

"God! Oh god! I've never felt like this! Ohhhh...uhhhh!" Katherine cried again.

Veronika too felt pleasure building to levels unlike anything she'd felt before. Se hammered her pussy with her fingers and looked from one beautiful masturbating friend to another. They just looked so hot - bodies taut with desire, sweat now running over their curves, girl-juice pouring down their thighs. It was all Veronika

123456...8