A Steamy 121

Story Info
An office 121 catch up.
1.6k words
4.3
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd not been a team leader for long, and the trouble of being only a few months older than my other team members meant I was still finding my feet when it came to receiving respect from my colleagues. They were a great bunch, but I was cautiously aware that perhaps they saw me too much as a friend they could take liberties with.

In particular, one male member of my team would often flirt with me, and despite myself I would find myself flirting back. The flirting had turned itself into fantasies about him that would often have me spending a little bit longer in the bathroom than I should. My thoughts were completely inappropriate, I'd find myself checking out his arse as he walked to get coffees, and imagining his hands pinning me down at the desk. Blushing around him had become the norm, and I'd worried that not only had he noticed it, but others would.

The weekly one to ones I had were driving me crazy. The nights before I'd be imagining them turning into something other than they should be, and at the end of every session when I would ask him with my doe eyes if there was any other business he needed, disappointment would rush over me as he would smile and confirm that he was all good.

I'd gotten used to the idea that it was never going to happen, and despite feeling my pussy tighten as his half hour would draw closer, I would just take a deep breath and concentrate on the task at hand and do my best to genuinely care about his progression, and crush out the thoughts of ripping his clothes off and sliding my tongue across his body that gripped me. I'd learned to reconcile this by treating myself to some naughty underwear that I'd always have on during our meetings, and then afterwards lingering in the office as I fantasised about what he would do if only he knew.

So, it was another Monday morning and he was the last colleague I needed to check in with. He opens the door to the little side office I conducted the meetings in. There was just one desk that we would both sit in front of, sharing the computer screen that I would control as we chatted about his progress. As he opens the door, I noticed instantly his eyes fall to the top of my thigh, where the buckle of my red suspender was glinting in the florescent light. My face was soon the exact same red as I pulled my black skirt down to cover it, looking into his chocolate brown eyes to guage his reaction. It was evident he was shocked, but I wasn't sure if I was imagining an undercurrent of excitement in his eyes.

"So, what's been your success of the week?" I asked, turning my attention to the computer and trying to cast out the thoughts of his face between my legs which were rushing through my mind. Normally, he would reply instantly, keen to tell me something he was proud about from last week, but there was a notable pause. I moved my eyes from the computer screen to him, and realised he was looking at me intently, pondering something. His eyes moved down my body, taking in the blue shirt, with a few buttons undone at the top. They lingered on the small slit of cleavage just visible above the top button, before moving back down to my skirt, where he now knew the red suspender was resting against my thigh. "anything you want to tell me?" I continued.

He took a deep breath, "I'm not going to tell you anything until you get on your knees". The atmosphere in the room instantly changed. A line had been drawn and he had stepped over it, and we both knew it was now entirely up to me if I was going to join him on the other side. I am not sure if my brain took even a few seconds before commanding my body to move from the chair and to get on my knees before him. "I think my success of the week is probably going to be this next half hour". He said. His voice was deep, but laced with a cheeky undertone that drove me wild. He clearly knew how irresistable I found him, and I couldn't quite believe that all it took was one rogue suspender to finally have him take the plunge.

"You've worked so hard to become the leader of this team, but all you want is me to order you about. Am I right?" He asked me, cupping my chin to look up at him. I nod, looking deep into his eyes. "and you've waited so patiently, haven't you?" I nodded again, words completely escaping me. "In this room you will call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir" I complied. My eyes flashed to the door behind him, which had a pane of glass, the middle slightly frosted for privacy, but it was still possible for a colleague walking past to peer in and see me on my knees before him. I could hear the hustle and bustle of Monday morning out there.

"Tell me what's underneath your skirt and blouse."

"Yes, Sir. I'm wearing a red lace bra."

Before I could continue, he leans forward and whispers "show me, slut" I could feel the wetness spreading between my legs as I unbuttoned my shirt for him. "You will say yes Sir when I give you my orders."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir"

"I still don't know what's underneath the skirt."

"I'm wearing a red suspender belt attached to my skin coloured stockings."

"What else are you wearing, slut?"

"Nothing, Sir. I have no knickers on."

"Stand up, bend over with your hands on the desk".

"Yes Sir". I rose from my knees, which wobbled until I steadied myself against the desk with my hands. My eyes drifted over the 121 form displayed on the screen in front of me, now a distant memory. In this position the length of my right side was facing him, the undone blouse cascading from my body sheilding his gaze of my breasts.

"Take your right arm out of the shirt."

"Yes Sir". I took my right arm out the shirt and he slid it across my back so it draped from my left arm, his view of my red bra improved as my breasts, helped along by the force of gravity, swelled from my chest. His hand slipped to between my lower thigh, which he slid up, raising my skirt. He used both hands to curve the skirt over my now exposed bum, until the skirt found it's new home rolled at my waist.

I stole a quick glance down my body, able to see my pussy dripping with anticipation on to the floor. His hand rubbed against the curve of my arse, before his fingers slid against my pussy. I moaned, hoping they would finally be inside me. His hand withdrew, "get on your knees again, slut. Facing me."

"Yes Sir". I moved to the floor, knowing I shouldn't rearrange my clothes without his command. I caught a glimpse of the clock as I slid to my knees, disappointed that only a few minutes were left in our scheduled meeting.

He unzipped his fly and his cock sprung from his tight grey trousers. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The awareness of my surroundings had left me and all my thoughts told me to do anything to get that cock inside me. He rubbed a hand up and down his shaft, before taking mine and placing it round his girth. I needed no further orders to understand what my command was and I began to work at his length. I watched as his face twisted into pleasure, and I could feel the muscles in his leg, where my arm rested, begin to tighten. He leaned forward in his chair, before he spurted his hot cum all over my chest. He let out a satisfied sigh, before leaning back in his chair and doing up his trousers.

"Stand up"

"Yes, Sir". Once I was standing up, wobbly on my feet, my inner thighs shining from the wetness that was still slipping from groin, he rolled my skirt down from my waist back to it's usual position. He stood up and walked behind me, helping me slide my right arm back into my shirt, before coming back to the front of me and doing up the buttons.

"Would you agree that was my success of the week?"

"Yes, Sir". I obediently nodded.

"You will sit at your desk for the rest of the day with my cum on you. You are not to wash it off until you get home."

"Yes, Sir".

Returning to our desks, I tried my hardest to look as if everything was normal and that my pussy wasn't throbbing. Throughout the day, he continued his flirty banter with me, and I did my best to keep it going as normal. He would roll his chair over to mine to ask a question, and his knee would press against mine, the warmth and pressure of it throwing my mind into a chaos of desire.

When we left for the day, I had to wonder if it had even truly happened, and in the car, I rubbed my hand against the dry cum on my chest to reassure myself that the whole incident wasn't another fantasy.

The next few days continued as normal, and I resigned myself to it being a one time thing. Friday afternoon rolled around, and I was essentially killing time until the weekend would finally be here. He pushed his chair against mine, his knee pressed against mine and a confident hand rested against my leg. "hey, I need to talk to you about something, can we go in the side office?"

"Of course". I followed him into the office, unsure what he needed from me.

"Get on your knees, slut"

"Yes, sir".