All Comments on 'A Steamy Encounter'

by Rascal720

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Reluctant Exhibitionist?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute

Maybe put in mature. Glad she didnt have sex with those guys but hard to believe a very shy wife over 60 all of a sudden lets loose. And then discloses it was her fantasy. Not to ruin it but i would never allow it but had it happen i would be firm in saying she owes me my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reminds me

The wife and I went to a resort on Mount Hood in Oregon. They have hot tubs, pools, all sorts of amenities and are relaxed about nudity. She is very attractive but reserved and would never dream of allowing anyone to see her naked. But others were, and she began to feel out of place. She ended up nude finally, and from her reaction she enjoyed the attention, although everyone acted like it was all normal. Interesting because I had never seen her responses quite like that. I think all women like to be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And this is why there is an Exhibitionist category

And if she's willing to soap a strangers dick, she's willing to do more. Especially now that the dam has broken. So I'm pretty sure his conclusion that he was "a lucky man" was an erroneous one. But you left this unfinished so we'll never know when she came back to fuck Barry, Chase and Jeff. UGH!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Not a living wife story by any definition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic and gentle fantasy. 5*

An original, fun twist on the old theme of 'accidental exposure.' This is the 1st of your stories I've read, so I'll now read the rest, Rascal.

Hope you post more like this...SOON!

PS Ignore the earlier, outrageous and negative spew from the knuckle draggers. Clearly, they're either too dumb or too young to appreciate a light touch, nor were they willing to surrender themselves to the fantasy of the story teller.

lilemma2019lilemma2019over 4 years ago
Who is Vic?

Tara is the wife. Barry, Chase, and Jeff are the guys in the sauna. (Although there were plenty of available showers, all three men chose to shower in close proximity to Vic, very close!)

Who is Vic, where did this extra character come from?

Rw43Rw43over 4 years ago
Dude, you woke up the babies!

Annonnys complaining 1) that she's too old to be a LW; 2) that she was faking her reluctance for your entire previous marriage; 3) that because she has now touched another man's cock, she will certainly cheat on you; and the best one of all, 4) there was no cheating in a LW story!

You can't make up something this irrational.

Loved your story. Loved your description of your lovely wife and your life together. Yeah, my wife knows at 56 i still get hard just looking at her naked, so when i compliment her i just want some pussy. So if i don't take it she thinks I'm getting passive. NO! Sometimes i just want her to feel appreciated!

Story seemed more interested in cataloguing the events enjoyed together than in ratcheting up the sexual tension, but if that's what you want to remember together, I'm fine with that. You could have agonized over every additional breakdown in her inhibitions if you'd wanted to torment your soul with a birch twig, but that's up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What month was this again?

Talk about a fantasy! Too hot to hike in the afternoon in January and the ski hills are all closed....give your head a big shake. By the by if your wife was jerking those guys off and no one ejaculated then she wasn't very good! LOL

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Well done.

The writing was good. If there were any mistakes the story flowed well enough that I didn't even notice them.

Re. Comments.

When an author writes a story, theirs is the only narrative that matters. Just because you cannot conceive of a concept where a woman can draw a line doesn't mean they will turn into an unrepentant slut IRL

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Another one I almost missed. Glad I persevered. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW woohhooo hooo dude,

I stoped at 62 years. Really dude, who tha f...ish wants to read about GERIATRIC Sex. !?! Uuuuhhhhh😱

No rating, to be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Age. So what......

I've seen beautiful women and then found out their age and was surprised that I was jonesing for an " old" woman. Big deal,so what. Sexy is sexy, regardless of anything else. I've been married over 40 years and she still gets me up. Loved the story, naysayers can go fuck themselves. That's probably who they're used to anyway.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Very well written

To keep the reader interest in such a mild tale. Well done

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Perhaps we should start counting the sheer number of writers fixated on making husbands fools, losers. Weak and perverted. Is it impossible for them to write about a normal and real man in that role? Are they so stuck in their demented cuck craze that they just can’t support real men. Nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous