A Steamy Return after a Long Trip

Story Info
Bambi is surprised when Red returns early from his trip.
947 words
3.67
13.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long week filled with meetings, conferences, and schmoozing that had drained me and left me wanting. You had been gone a week already in Boston pitching your ideas to businesses and your absence every night as I came home created a loneliness that could only be absolved by you, and your ability to make me lose my mind. I sat in meetings all day as my mind wandered to the memory of your hands moving down my soft skin gripping me just firmly enough to make me gasp. Thinking about the way that you would pull me into you by my lower back and pushing your stiff rod into my abdomen and look at me with those intense grey eyes that could undress me all on their own. I was startled out of my daze as the meeting adjourned and as I stood up I could feel my rose colored lace thong soaking in between my legs, I walked and felt the warm wetness spread down my legs and I knew that you had been gone way too long.

As I arrived home from work that evening I opened a bottle of wine and started warming up leftovers knowing that you wouldn't be home for another 3 days, looks like another night with my vibrator was in the cards. Just then, I heard keys jingling outside the door of our studio apartment and the knob turned, the door opened and there you were towering in the doorway looking sternly at me, almost hungry. You run your large hands through your thick black hair and let out a breathe "Bambi, I am so glad to be home, we finished early and I couldn't wait till the morning so I got on a plane immediately. You look absolutely delicious." His voice almost growled as he shut the door, dropped his bags and took my glass out of my hand and set it down. He looked me up and down.

"I didn't know you would be home so soon otherwise I would ha—" he put his mouth on mine and easily lifted me up onto the kitchen counter running his coarse hands up my thighs pushing my nightie up exposing my lower half, making their way to my ass and squeezing my cheeks like they belonged to him.

"I missed you so much." He sighed as his lips ran down the length of my jugular causing me to shiver with pleasure as he sucked and ran his tongue over my tender skin. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders intertwining my hands through his hair trying to hold onto him as he roughly pushed his hard, solid body against my slender, shapely one. He moved his hand to my breast pushing the fabric out of the way and taking a handful in each and squeezing and rubbing tweaking my nipples so that they became erect for him.

"Woah Red, you're moving a little fast."


"Bambi, it has been too long and I don't have time for being polite." He kneeled down peeling off my soaked thong and pushed my legs open. He looked up at me with sultry, ravenous eyes planted his mouth on my flower, sucking on the lips and forcing his tongue into my slippery slit making me gush even more. He continued working me over with his tongue as I felt my pleasure rise. He flicked his tongue back and forth making me feel all of it in my crevice, I shuddered and moaned.

As my moaning became more labored he stopped, stood up and flipped me over so that I was laying face down on the counter. Red pulled off my nightie completely exposing the curves of my slender back and admiring the way that my hair feathered over my naked body. He leaned over and whispered into my ear "This is going to be rough, now is not the time for tender love making. You will do as I say and let me fuck you right till I'm done Bambi." He pushed me down with a hand on my back and pushed my legs apart, I let out a whimpering moan, I throbbed in anticipation for his solid dick. I felt the head of his penis rubbing against my lips, spreading my pussy and making everything that much more wet. He started to push himself into me, my body slightly resisted in tightness and he held me down with his arm.

I felt him push further into me as he groaned in euphoria "I want you to feel every inch of me Bambi." He shoved the rest of his length into me and I gasped with the shock at feeling completely full by him. I was practically dripping at this point when he began pistoning in and out of me making the cabinet doors bang with every thrust. He gripped my hips firmly while grunting with every drive of his penis making me scream with pleasure. I felt myself rising to an orgasm as his thrusts became harder, waves of pleasure rocked through me as I felt the walls of my vagina convulse and throb and squeeze his erection. He tightened as he reached his climax, he bent over me putting his hands on the counter on either side of me as he shot his warm gooey load filling up my inside, he groaned and shook as he emptied every last drop. He pulled his semi-hard-on out and I felt his love juice drip out of me. He grabbed my jaw and turned my face toward his and kissed me with real passion and whispered "It's good to be home."