All Comments on 'A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 04'

by Agoodman954

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Realistic & Enjoyable but...

The most spelling and usage errors yet! Were you getting a BJ from that sexy wife of yours while writing this one as I'm guessint you were distracted! LOL!! Seriously, proof a little better but please keep writing as the picture you paint with your words and the plot cadence is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very believable tale

of what goes on all over the world when couples are away from home where they don't have to be SO discrete. I know, because my husband and I have done very similar things on various occasions. I thought it was well written, but she must have been a bit disappointed that the young man had run his mouth.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years agoAuthor
Yes she was

Yes Macy was quite disappointed with Tom. I think she really had high hopes for him, and the prospect of continuing to give herself to him willingly had her very aroused to say the least. It was a hard lesson for both of them, however she seems to have recovered nicely, as you will see if you continue to read about our adventures.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years agoAuthor
Yes she was

Yes Macy was quite disappointed with Tom. I think she really had high hopes for him, and the prospect of continuing to give herself to him willingly had her very aroused to say the least. It was a hard lesson for both of them, however she seems to have recovered nicely, as you will see if you continue to read about our adventures.

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 14 years ago
Nice ending...

... to a very erotic, believable story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story but atrocious spelling

Get a proofreader who knows how to spell ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Petersen, I want my ass kissed !

You seem to be sooo good at it ! I bet you be willing !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

Because: "...my husband and I are going back to Nardi's dancing and if you show up don't bother asking for a dance Tom. I'm with a real man who doesn't have to broadcast his conquests my husband."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good ending for this story

She started off wild in chap. 1, but she was above board in getting permission for her indulgences. I'm glad she later understood that she should not receive the greatest highs from other but from her husband. She learned that he is correct in his understanding of men's motives. She learned a good lesson. I'm glad she doesn't want to return to her old mundane ways. She should always keep her fun as a team effort. Good read!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Loving Wife?

It seem this story should have been put in a Loving Husband category instead of a Loving Wife. As it seems to be more about him than her. And then starting with the first chapter he talks of her in the past tense making it look as if he lost her or she died on him, The story was good and very enjoyable I really liked it, I just hope the author will pick up on the comments and make corrections to his stories, And also learn word usage, or get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic stories.

Macy and her husband have to be one of the greatest couples on this entire site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the whole story. A better punishment for TOM would have been to take his three friends with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous