A Steamy Wedding Story

Story Info
My first ever south Indian spicy wedding tale.
2.1k words
3.76
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamadom
iamadom
7 Followers

Hello, every horny little person. Enjoy the story.

It was my colleague's marriage, and this was my first South Indian marriage experience after being abroad for years. Since he is close to me, I stayed in his for the time being. The marriage was spectacular, the crowd was pleasant, and the variety of the food was amazing. I was enjoying my time.

It was the last day, and the party took place in a garden just outside the auditorium. The setup was so damn beautiful. The party had already begun, so I put on my best suit and headed down. It was nothing like I had seen before. The ladies in the crowd were just beautiful; most of them were in saris that showed a lot of their navel, back, and cleavage. It was the best feeling ever.

The bride was too sexy. I have never seen the bride this hot. She was wearing a sari that was 3--4 inches below her bellybutton, just above her crotch. She was in great shape. Her navel was clearly visible to the whole crowd. Her ass was so huge. perfect and curvy in that sari. She was flaunting a decent amount of cleavage. Her makeup was also nice. She was looking like a model, to be short. I controlled myself and did not look at her much, as she was going to be my friends' wife.

I was standing in a corner and looking at some women there. And to my surprise, I saw a woman in her thirties in a dark-shaded red sari. Standing in front of me. I was terrified and thought that I was almost caught. Almost.

She was not slim, but she had fat in all the right places. Any man would go crazy for her. A heel made her ass look super curvy. Her ass was so huge, and so were her boobs. A clear, soft, milky skin. A low-raised sari that was right under her belly button. wavy hair that was brushing her butt. A nice red lipstick. I was admiring her with my mouth wide open. She suddenly turned and caught me staring at her. I stood there like a scarecrow.

She then walked towards me, and I started to smile like a dimwit. I became super nervous. While she was coming closer to me and calling my name. I was surprised. Omg! She had a great smell, and we shook hands. She was simply perfect. We had a tiny conversation that went like this:

Me: Hello, how are you? And may I ask How do you know my name?

She said, "I'm fine. Sahar (a colleague) has mentioned you.

I didn't know what I should be saying next. I was that nervous, and she seemed busy for some reason. And she dropped the ball and spoke.

She: okay. I will see you. Bye.

Me: Yes, bye.

Staring at her walking away from me, the only thing that I could keep focused on was her ass cheeks, which were moving from side to side.

I desperately wanted to grab those ass and pin her down. I then realized that I had been boning all along. FUCK! All my thoughts were "Did she see it".

After dealing with that problem, my eyes went to search for her. Sometimes she caught me and would also give me a pleasant smile.

I wanted her phone number so bad. When she went near the bride and groom for the photo session, I realized that there was a man standing next to her. And that she is married. I instantly became sad. I started feeling quite low, and I then had my dinner.

I realized I left my watch in my room. I went back home. The lift was not working, so I had to walk the stairs to the third level. Once I reached the floor, the hallway was dark, empty, and big. I turned the lights on, and then I went to get my watch.

I turned off all the lights, locked my room, and started climbing down the stairs. I saw all the lights were bright on the second floor, which was surprising. I looked for someone on that level, but the place was deserted. So, I turned all the lights off, and then suddenly I heard a voice saying, "Don't turn off the lights." I turned on the lights and was utterly bewildered to see the lady who gave me my hard on in the hallway. She said that she came to keep some things from her room, and I asked her if she needed some help, and she then asked if I could help by picking up one of the boxes from the ground and getting it into her room. (I was still confused about who she was and how she got a room in the house.)

I went down and got the box; it was not that big, but it was heavy. As I bent down to pick the other one, she also had to bend down to pick it. That view gave a shock straight to my dick, because next I started to feel my boner. Her ass was in such view.

After that, we both walked towards the room. She pushed the door with her foot, and we went inside. The door closed by itself; she asked me to keep it with other boxes. While trying to put down the box, I accidentally brushed her. I said sorry, and she said it was okay.

My dick was now at its full. I adjusted my pants, and she must have noticed it because she said that she needed to use the restroom and asked me to wait.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was even more attractive. More of her cleavage was visible, and her sari was down an inch. And her makeup had an additional layer. I saw her, and without my knowledge, I said that she looked beautiful. She thanked me for saying so. We both got out of the room.

I was standing behind her while she was busy locking the door. I went out of control. My heartbeat started racing, and then, with or without courage, I took my hands and placed them on her shoulder. She was shocked, and I murmured, "I'm sorry I couldn't control it."

I moved my whole body towards her and pressed my dick on her ass, and I was rubbing it slowly on her ass. I then started to slowly lift her sari, and I slid my hands into her sari. I tried to reach for her pussy. She tried moving away from me, but I got to her pussy first. I then started rubbing her down. She was letting out moans. I managed to get my dick out of my pants.

I pulled up her sari to her ass, and then I placed my dick on her bare back. I was moving my dick up and down on her ass. I placed my hand on her navel, and I stared, pressing it. Then slowly, I went towards her. I pressed her boobs and made her bend down; it was not easy, but my fingers working on her pussy made her legs shiver, and she gave up. I tried to insert my dick in her pussy, and to my surprise, it was tight, and I told her, "You haven't gotten the attention that you deserve, do you?" and kissed her on her neck. and went in slowly and thrust fast. I had to stop and ask her to lie down because it was a bad position for her dress. I asked her to lie down on the floor, and I went and turned off all the lights except one. So that we could barely see each other. She was lying down as I asked her to. I went near her, lifted her sari completely, asked her to spread her legs, and started to eat her twat.

She was so damn tasty and juicy. I ate her pussy and rubbed her clit for a long while. She was moaning so loudly that everyone could hear us, but since the party had music, we escaped. After eating out, she finally came on my face; it was salty and hot. I was angry and shouted at her for having an orgasm without asking me, and to my surprise, she said, "Sorry, master." I was smiling, and it was my dream coming true. I picked her up by her waist, put her on my shoulder, and threw her to her bed. The amazement on her face only gave me more power over her. I pulled her head out to the edge of bed and facefucked her; she started to smell erotic and filled with sounds of gagging, and then she turned over and started to take it to her throat. I was in heaven. After a long time of sucking and gagging, I exploded deep in her throat, slapped her with my cock, and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, she was waiting for me with nothing on her, nude and looking like a goddess, and she was a mess; there was spit and her face covered with cum and saliva. She asked me to lie on the bed. She came close, removed all my clothes, threw them across the room, and got on top of me. She took my cock inside her ass, and she started moving up and down. I gagged her mouth with her wet panties filled with her juice and my jizz. She was still moaning so loud; her boobs were jumping in all directions. The box we had before had rope on it. I untied it from the box and started to whip her on her breast, and she was in deep pain but also in deep pleasure. and after a while I came in her arse, and she, to my surprise, still wanted more; she begged me for bondage, and I tied her to the bed and took rope from other boxes and tied her boobs and her legs together. I raised her legs in the air and put two pillows on her back to make the position correct. I saw my cock on her pussy and she was begging me to push it in her deep. and after some more teasing without giving her any word, I pushed my cock without any hesitation, and she let out a howl and arched her back high, and I kept it high out there for a few seconds and trusted fast. I was so carried away that I was calling her a bitch, a whore, and a slut. One of her breasts was in my hand, and my other hand pulled her face towards mine. We were looking into each other's eyes, and I came into her, but I kept on trusting in her, and the feeling of her pussy tightening and seeing her eyes shut tight made me know she was going to have an orgasm. while she was at her peak. I pulled out, and she was looking puzzled at me and trying to beg me. I went to finger her ass with one hand and ate her pussy while fingering her. She screamed so loudly, squirted all over my face, and just passed out.

And after half an hour, she stood up, her legs shivering, and she was smiling. She did not say anything to me and went to the bathroom. She came out of the bath naked, still wet, and unable to walk. She was smiling. the smile of satisfaction

She came near my ear and whispered in my ear "This was the best sex I ever had ". After 30 minutes, she and I changed, and she gave me a long, passionate kiss, but the moment was brought down by a phone call asking where she was and why she was late. After the call, when I asked who it was, she smiled and spoke. Sir, I am the bride's elder sister. I stood there and shook, and she laughed.

We left the room at the same time and entered the party separately. She was smiling all the way, and when the newlyweds were telling her about me, she gave me a handshake and gave me something in a gift wrap.

I left the party as it was to check what it was, and when I reached my room and opened it, it was her wet pants and torn bra with her number and a paper saying, "I'm yours now."

I appreciate you reading this. There are some errors from when I originally wrote this from my old account back in 2017--2018 since I had it rebuilt from memory. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

And have a momentous day!

iamadom
iamadom
7 Followers