All Comments on 'A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this story though was surprised when I recognised the characters, my fault I think. Love the unusual backdrop, fascinating and much more my thing though I have read a lot of you other contributions. Thank you for all this free entertainment you and others provide, think there will be more of Stella and margarita I hope?

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Well, my lady, you did it again. Another fine story. You could be another Ian Fleming. Instead of James, you have Stella, with her trusty sidekick Mags. :) I do so enjoy the banter between these two, you can tell they perfect for each other. You even had Stella propose, so now Mags wants to be called Mrs. Murphy. You should be proud, you have created such endearing characters.

I see a few comparisons, The Lone Ranger, Don Quixote, Sherlock Holmes, just to name a few. I could see this lasting quite a while, I hope you are ready! This is going to be FUN.

Take care.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

What a lovely follow-up! Love how it all comes together, but Stella/Mags is an epic duo. Road movie epic!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

Eell done, fabulous read and extraordinary tale …. Have been in the us and up to SF from San diego, highway number 1, it was a stretch and even with some nice views and places kind of boring ….. so driving all day long a desert track, wow …… it must be definitely a hard labour driving a road train from south to north or west east, respecptful …. Stella is a real cool big girl and Mag making me smile, such a lovely petite girly

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫💝✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...