A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex

Story Info
Stella rescues Margarita, again, then they go across Australia.
11.7k words
4.67
5k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Stella and Margarita - Sex in the desert sands

This is the continuing story of Stella and Margarita. You can read this as a stand-alone story, but just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, it will make more sense if you see the whole picture.

This chapter begins in Cunnamulla, central Queensland.

As always, there is no underage sex as required by Lit policy. But as a reader, you will have to use your imagination.

Stella and Margarita stood by the side of the road, the 'Matron' had given Major Stella Murphy an extensive First Aid kit and a phone number to talk to a 'medical' person if they needed to. Stella was hopeful that she wouldn't need to.

They watched the black silhouette of the helicopter ascend quietly and disappear into the night sky.

Stella stared at it disappearing then cursed loudly, "FUCKING HELL." She felt little Mags holding onto her arm, she looked down at her, smiled, and kissed her sweetly.

Mag's eyes seemed brighter and her smile helped the Major relax, just a little.

Stella helped her into the land cruiser, "How are you feeling babe?" She asked as she felt her forehead and then her pulse. Which was now stronger but not perfectly normal.

"Sore, cold, but happy." She told her. "I was so scared, I almost had the gun ready when they came for me, if only I was 5 centimetres taller I would have had it and then you wouldn't be indebted to whoever those people are."

"We need to get you some clothes babe, right now you look like little orphan Annie," She looked at her lover, hugged her and told her, "Babe, I am so proud of you, you are so brave, taking on those thugs in the dark of night, and you had no idea who they were, but that didn't stop you."

"I think they hurt Bluey, he took them all on. Is he you know, is he ok?"

"Do you mean is he dead?" Stella asked her looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh, no don't say that, please don't say that." She was begging for it not to be true.

Stella hugged her again, "you are such a soppy person at times, NO your Bluey is not dead, he has a gash on his head, that will need a few stitches and a few busted ribs, he will be with us before too long. Deirdre is looking after him."

"Oh good, I like Deirdre, she is a good vet. Will she know where to send him, I mean I don't even know where we are going."

"We are going to Broome, there you will recover and get your strength back and then we will decide what to do next," Stella told her. Stella opened the first aid kit and took out some mild pain relief tablets, got a bottle of cold water from the esky, which she knew would be in the back. "And yes, she will know where to send him,"

"Now take these I will drive first, we are heading to Innamincka which will take us about 8 hours babe, so you sleep and we can take a break when we get there. But first I am going to drop that bike off to someone. Can you drive a manual?"

"What's a manual?" Asked Margarita knowing full well what it was.

"Oh my God, this is going to be a long trip!" And they both burst out laughing as Mags grabbed her side, "Ouch, don't make me laugh, it hurts."

Stella kicked the bike into life and headed off, Mags follow suit, only crunching the gears a few times before her training all came back to her.

Stella found the service station and put the bike up against the front door, she scribbled a note that simply said, 'Matron sends her regards'.

"Move over hon, I will drive through the night, you rest up."

"OK, but I will drive from there to Broome, all right?" Mags told her, which was met with a 'yeah sure babe' look. Stella turned on her special forces GPS and headed off. She kept a loaded pistol in the side door panel as well as the gun around her ankle. She drove on into the night. Mags fell asleep almost straight away. Stella settled into a nice steady, lazy 110km/hr on the bitumen road then down to 70km/hr where it turned to gravel. The change of road surface woke Mags who yawned, looked at Stella smiled and leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Hi, I miss you when you go away." She told her in her sleepy voice.

"Do you now, I miss you too," Stella replied.

Margarita rested her hand on Stella's thigh and eased it up slowly. "I'm driving here," She was told.

"Yes, I can see that, so best keep your eyes on the road then." As her hand went in search of a zipper.

"Mags babe, if you are frisky sweetie, let me pull over and we can do it properly," Stella said as her legs opened invitingly.

"I'm good, you keep driving and don't hit any trees," Mags told her as the zipper came down.

"Margarita this is not a good idea, let me stop. Please, babe."

"If you stop driving I stop playing, this is a fantasy of mine - well doing it at 100 miles an hour was my actual fantasy and I was driving and you were Brad Pitt." She explained

"Brad Pitt hey, you're not going straight on me are you?"

"I was 13 at the time. I started self-gratification early." She said with a shrug of her shoulders "You have to ask that sort of question with my hand inside your knickers. That would be a big No Way." She answered as her fingers run up along a moist set of thick lips. The car sped up a little as her fingers reached a button that she captured between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, oh, oh, shit, oh yes, oh my god, yes, oh fuck, stop baby, stop before I prang the car."

"You stop and I will stop," Mags replied as she searched for her opening with her middle and ring fingers, and started to enter her lover.

"Oh babe, this is so dangerous" as the car hit 80kms/hr. "Babe this is too dangerous I have to stop."

As Mags pushed her two fingers deep into Stella who raised her bum off of the seat to greet her fingers.

"Too dangerous you say, wasn't it you that broke into a house tonight and rescued me from 'those' people, and you say this is dangerous."

She moved over closer still and started to drive her fingers in deeper and faster as she hung onto Stella's neck. She nibbled on her ear as she felt Stella's body start to react. First it was small murmurs, then she felt her muscles contract as her climax started, Stella screamed out and slammed on the brakes as her orgasm shook her violently from the insides.

The Land cruiser broke into a screeching, gravel-filled four-wheel braking action, the car started to turn sideways in the gravel and fortunately, they didn't hit the build-up of gravel on the side of the road. That surely would have flipped them over.

Stella held onto Mags to break her forward movement, as obviously, she had to undo her seat belt to get at Stella. They looked into each other's eyes. Silently Stella moved her face and kissed Mags with a passion that sent further waves of lust through little Margarita's body. "I should spank you so hard for doing such crazy stuff."

"But you won't, cause you luvs me," Mags replied in a sheepish voice and with big eyes looking at Stella.

Stella shook her head slowly and leaned back as Margarita started to lick her fingers slowly and invitingly. As she now laid back she started to drag the oversized tracksuit pants down, collecting her tiny panties along the way. As she removed them, she open her legs to Stella, who undid her seat belt and turned the engine off, moved the gear stick out of the way and buried her face into the small tight smooth shaven mound of her lover. She placed her hands under her backside and as if scooping a handful of water from a still pond and took to her sweet core.

Stella took her time, letting her tongue taste every sweet droplet of moisture that came from Margarita's hidden well and using the tip of her tongue she edged it in between those tight sweet lips and ran it from the bottom to the tip where she felt a small pearl-like pebble. Mags shuddered and moaned as she wrapped her legs around Stell's shoulders. She wasn't comfortable but with her eyes closed she still felt good and the movement of her hips mated with the movement of Stella's tongue.

Stella moved her pinky fingers to her rosebud but kept her mouth full, captivating Margarita's mound, sucking on her clit and then pushing her tongue into her core. Her moaning was getting louder and louder and her hips moving faster and faster, she grabbed hold of Stella's head and tried to hold it against her, she felt a rumbling coming. She heard a loud roaring, "OH, oh, oh." She cried as she was about to explode.

Then she heard the sound of a road train braking and the noise of a horn being blasted, as the three-trailer road train came slowly to a halt. Stella lifted her head as Mags went looking for her trackie daks and panties. "Shit," Stella said aloud, "stay here babe." As she got out of the cruiser and waved a hand at the driver.

The driver didn't move and looked down at Stella from his cabin, not smiling, not frowning just looking at her bored shitless, Stella guessed. "Sorry mate, I fell asleep and just stopped."

"Did you now?" he replied as Margarita's little head appeared over the dashboard of the land cruiser. He scratched his 3-day growth as he spied Margarita then looked back at Stella and told her in his outback tone, "Well, you're fucking awake now, so move it off the fucking road, you stupid cow. And do your fucking in the layby's that way you won't get yourself killed. For fuck sake."

Stella looked at the land cruiser and glared at Mags, who smiled and waved. Stella was thinking to herself as she marched back to the vehicle 'you're not helping Mags'.

The driver of the road train just sat there, glaring at them both, as Stella started the car, threw it into gear, and took off in a hurry. Sending gravel spewing out of the rear wheels as she went around the road train.

"Wow this is a long semi, isn't it," Mags stated realising that Stella wasn't in the mood for small talk. She kept quiet for a short time until shouldn't any longer. "Babe, we need to stop,"

"Why," was all that Stella asked.

"I need to pee, babe, and we haven't eaten for ages," Mags answered.

"Next layby, ok, only another 70 clicks or so, about an hour. Can you hold onto it?"

"Are you serious, I need to pee like now, just stop the bloody car sweetheart, it's no big deal surely?"

Stella slowed down and gradually pulled to a stop, at the side of the road. Well actually well off to the side, any other traffic could pass them without hindrance.

There were no bushes, there were no trees, just opened grasslands, semi-arid, almost desert Margarita squatted down and relieved herself. Thank god it is still dark she thought, then she called out, "Sweetheart, I need some tissues,"

Stella came over and handed her a small travel pack of soft tissues, as she stepped back she took her phone out and started recording her. "Oh really," said Mags "you want me on your phone having a shit do you?"

Stella laughed and kept recording.

"You'll keep, you know, I have a long memory." She told her loving partner.

"Ha!" Stella exclaimed, "You can't even remember our anniversary."

"Which one, the one when we met, 4th April, or the one when you seduced me into your bed and made me your wife? Which was the end of June, the 28th by the way," She asked and then answered.

"If I remember well, it was you spying on me in the shower, I was perfectly happy being heterosexual, it was you who seduced me to the dark side." She told her as she showed her the video of her squatting in the outback.

"If I waited on you to make the first move we'd still be sleeping in our own beds." Mags teased her.

"Maybe, but I doubt it." She was told in reply.

Look at that, as they stood close next to each other and Stella pointed eastwards as the first rays of the morning sky were starting to fade the stars away.

"It's been a long time since I have seen a sunrise." She told Margarita.

As she turned to Stella, she reached up to her, cup her face in her hands and told her. "I love you so much," Then she kissed her lovingly, hugging her.

"You make me feel so much bigger and stronger than I am Stell. Don't go getting hurt on me OK"

"What a strange thing to say, babe, of course, I won't. Well, I don't have any plans to, put it that way." She said with a smile on her face. "Come on, let's get going before it gets too hot."

They got back on the road, and Stella got into a steady speed and drove all the way to Innamincka, getting there just before noon. Margarita had been quiet for the last hour, deep in her own thoughts.

"I think we will crash here for a day, we both need a good night's sleep and a decent shower." Stella opened her bag and handed Margarita 10 ten dollar notes, all old and used. Then told her to head into the pub, and order them lunch and large beers.

"I'm going to book us into a room, I'll meet you in there shortly."

Mags looked like a lost soul, her jacket and pants were oversized, and all she had on was her pair of knickers and a very tight singlet under the jacket and tracksuit pants. Nothing on her feet. Hardly dressed for eating out she thought as she just stood there looking back at Stella.

Stella looked straight back at her and asked. "What?"

"Babe, what do I look like to you?" She asked "A right little dag, hey,"

"You look Ok sweetie, honestly,"

"Stella Murphy, I do not look OK, so after you book us into a room, we are going to look for something I can wear besides these bloody smelly things. Jesus fucking Christ I must stink."

Stella went to her and hugged her then playfully told her, "Geez you are on the nose you know." At which point, Mags tried to push her away and slap at her. Stella just laughed at her and held her closer. "But I love the way you smell. Sit in the car and I'll get us a room, then we'll find you some clothes ok?"

Margarita had a pout on her lips but smiled and nodded.

And went back to the car and waited. Ten minutes later Stella came back wiggling a set of keys in her hand. "Room 23 around the back." She jumped in the car and slowly parked the car in front of room 23.

She handed the keys to Mags and waited till she had gone, then put the gun from the door into the back of her jeans and grabbed the motorbike saddlebags as well as her roll of other bits and bobs. It was then she realised that she too had no change of clothes. They were both in need of a new set of gear. She wasn't too hopeful of getting rigged out in outback South Australia.

Once they got into their room the first thing Margarita did was head to the shower, throw off her jacket and tracky pants and turn the shower on, waiting for the water to warm up and get the right temperature. Then she stood under the water in her singlet and knickers. Resting her hands on the wall as the water washed away the smell of her past. The smell of her brother's clothes, the smell of the house she was tied to, chained to a bed like a dog. She let the water wash over her fully aware that her saviour was standing at the door watching her. She cried, for the first time since the night before last, when her father knocked her unconscious and belted her with a leather strap, stripped her out of her pyjamas, and blacked her tiny child-like body until she passed out once again. Each stroke came back to her. How her brother stood over her and let his semen fall onto her face as he laughed. She felt nothing towards them. She just didn't care. She just cried and cried.

Stella stripped off and joined her, holding her, telling her to let it all out. She was there for her and will never leave her alone again. She too cried. She knew she had to tell Margarita everything, but they will first cry together, under the shower.

As the water turned cold, Stella turned the taps off but didn't let her Mags go, she held onto her. She heard the satellite phone buzz and knew she had to answer it, but they must wait.

Stella dried her and took her wet underclothes from her and put her into bed. She looked for a place to dry them, and with the mid-day sun overhead, she put them on the window sill knowing full well that in fifteen minutes they would be bone dry, and they were.

Stella picked up the phone and went outside and away from the buildings knowing she would get a clear line of sight to the satellite she knew that the 'Matron' would have positioned by now somewhere in a low orbit above them. Dialled the number and waited. It was answered immediately and a male voice asked "Status"

Stella went into her Major Murphy mode and replied. "Secured in Innamincka, R'n'R, all clear." Then she remembered the stop with the truckie. But felt it wasn't important enough to mention.

There was a couple of clicking sounds then the Matron came on the line. "I thought I told you to drive straight through and share the driving."

"You did Tilley, but Mags needs a rest. After what she has been through the past 24 hours or so, she needs to rest."

"I see, you know your situation best so we are in your hands, how much time do you need?" Tilley McMahon asked her.

"I haven't told her anything yet but I need to tell her everything and I mean everything,"

"I asked how much time, Major?" The stern voice said. She didn't raise her voice, she didn't have to, and she just changed her tone, and put the accent on certain words to emphasize the importance of the time frame.

"48 hours, the first 24 to rest and then I need to tell her what lies ahead of us." Major Murphy explained in just as much a forceful tone.

There was silence on the end of the line then the General's voice came on, "Major, you can tell her about what you did to her family and no more than that, other than you are ex-army. That is all you can tell her, have I made myself understood Major?"

"Yes Sir," came the smart and intelligent reply. "Permission to speak openly Sir?"

"Granted." The General replied.

"Sir, if I am to return to active duty, I will need my partner with me, at all times, she needs to know who and what I really am. I won't or can't lie to her, she is the reason I am still alive, Sir."

"Major, we will talk about this, in-depth, look at all of the consequences. We cannot afford to have any leaks. I know you trust her but can WE trust her?"

"Understood Sir. She is extremely loyal and trustworthy Sir."

Then in a more conciliatory tone, he said to her, "Stella, I do understand your situation, but a lot is at stake right now, you will be briefed once you get to Broome. Take care of your partner and the safest way to do that is to tell her as little as possible." The conversation ended. The line went dead.

She put the phone away and looked down at the sleeping 20-year-old child-like figure she fell in love with. Sat on the edge of the bed and held her head in her hands.

Then quietly to herself, she said "FUCK, FUCK FUCKETY FUCK."

She lay on the bed next to Margarita and snuggled into her, she closed her eyes. It was a sound outside that woke her two hours later, some sort of argument. She got up and looked out of the curtains and saw a group of lads pushing and shoving each other. Loud, drunk most likely she thought and just being lads. She watched them for a short while and was about to go back to her Mags when one of the lads broke off her side mirror and started to use it as a club. She pulled on her jeans and a T-shirt. Went outside and confronted the individual. "What are you doing with my mirror mate?"

"Fuck off," came the reply.

"Look, mate, you are going to hurt someone with it if you're not careful and then I will feel guilty because it is my mirror, you understand that right?"

"Fuck off you dozy bitch before I smash you with it." He retorted.

Stella smiled and looked him in the eye, "You're not going to do that, you're pissed so put it down and go home to sleep it off before you get hurt, mate."

He looked at Stella and said, "I am not your fucking mate, bitch, but if you want a bit of cock we can give it to you." Then he took a giant swing at Stella.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers