A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

She stepped to one side, ducked under the swing easily enough, and then caught the lad as he turned an almost full circle, she put him in a stranglehold and started whispering in his ear.

"Now you listen good, you stupid prick, you are drunk and loud, and right now I am weighing up whether I should hurt you, kill you or let you be. So drop the mirror without breaking it, and I will let you be. But if you as so much as squeak when I release you I will take you and your side kicks to the hospital myself, understood? Just nod, you don't have to speak."

He tried to nod and he lowered the mirror to the ground.

Stella put her knee into the back of his knees and eased him down to the ground, then released her grip. She stood back ready for anything.

All his mates were laughing at him calling him weak as piss, to let a girl get the better of him. Stella knew it was going to escalate. So she went over to the biggest lad who also happened to be the loudest, smiled at him, and then punched him square on the chin, knocking him to the ground, not out cold but sat him on his arse.

She pointed her finger down at him and said forcefully, "Listen arse wipe, I am tired, grumpy and had a shit of a day so far, so if you and your piss weak mates want some time in hospital, I am happy to put you there." And with that, she turned to the remaining group.

"Who's next," She said as they all went quiet, "Pick him up and piss off before I lose my patience."

She didn't turn her back on them but picked up the mirror and looked and what could be done with it. Looking into the mirror she saw Mags at the window, hiding behind the curtain, thankfully.

She watched the lads wander off back towards the pub, one holding his face, one holding his neck and the others quietly explaining how they would have taken that bitch down.

She went to the door and it was opened for her, and Margarita was standing there just in her panties and singlet. Stella smiled at her and closed the door behind her, then said. "My, you look good enough to eat. Can you dress like that for me all the time?"

Mags smiled back at her, "Sure, if that's what you want. And the last time you ate, you didn't finish the job, did you? And what was all that out there, I didn't know you were Wonder Woman and Cat woman all rolled into one?"

Stella laughed, "I'm nothing like that, they were drunk I just scared them away. I wouldn't have done anything if they hadn't broken the mirror on the car."

"Alrighty then, let's get some clothes for you. Since you can't go out dressed in just your undies, you are going to have to trust me to find some things that I'd like you to wear, won't you Mrs Murphy."

At first, there was just a stunned silence, then as those words sunk in Margarita squealed with delight and jumped into Stella's arms, "Did you just propose to me, you did, didn't you, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times YES."

It was then that Stella saw a way to start to tell her about who and what she was. "Did I? You know I can't ask that pig of a bloke you once called your dad, don't you."

"You could always ring him and ask." She said not knowing the truth yet of what took place the night before.

"No babe, I can't, he won't pick up, and neither will your brothers, they are all gone, all of them, I took care of things." She said not wanting to look into her eyes.

She felt Margarita hug her tightly, her head resting on her shoulder and she started to sob, as she said, "I kind of thought that you did when I found your gun in your saddle thingy. Are we in trouble and that's why we are going to Broome?"

Stella took her by her slim waist and sat her down on the edge of the bed and started to tell her, all that she was allowed to tell her.

"Look, babe, my life is complex and there is stuff I have to tell you and stuff I can't tell you, yet, but I will. Firstly, yes I did kill your brothers and your dad I'm sorry about that. But you were never going to be free from them, I had to do it. The feeling I had when I got home and you weren't there, seeing bluey like he was, I kind of knew what had happened. I just had to do this for us. I want US more than anything else. But we can't go back to my old place, it is gone, burnt to the ground, everything is gone." She was holding onto Mags hands as she began to shake.

Margarita turned her and with tears in her eyes said, "Why, why did you burn it down, I loved that place, it was our first home together, our place, where you made me feel safe, made me laugh, tell me why you burnt it down, Stell?"

"Did you hear me babe, I killed your family."

Margarita looked at Stella and told her, "They weren't my family, they treated me like shit, so I am sorry if you think I should feel something for them but I don't give a rat's arse that you did what you did. I don't care and if anybody ever asks me I won't say a flaming word about it. So that's it. But you didn't have to burn down our home babe."

"Yes, I did. I'll explain one day, soon. There is some other stuff you have to know too." She took a deep breath and just blurted it out. "I'm in the army and all these people you will be seeing me with are all army types. But you can't ask any questions because there is only so much I can tell you."

The look on Margarita's face was comical like she wasn't hearing a word spoken to her, the love she had for Stella was so powerful it drowned out the things she didn't want to hear.

"Hello, earth to Margarita." Said Stella as she waved a hand in front of her face.

"I hear you Stell, I'm just waiting for something?"

"For what?"

"Waiting for you to call me Mrs Murphy again," She said.

"Are you for real? After all that I just said you want me to call you by my name?"

"Yep, do it babe, please, pretty please,"

Stella got down on one knee in front of Margarita, held her two hands in her own and looked into her sweet eyes, which were pooling into tears as she said, "Margarita Fitzgibbon, would you please marry me and make me an honest woman."

"Say please," She teased.

"Please become Mrs Murphy with me Mags, please darling,"

Mags, with tears streaming down her face, nodding, smiling, crying and laughing all at the same time, hugged Stella and kissed her madly, "oh yes I will make you my wife, and I will even have your babies if you want."

"Whoa, steady on, that's a long way off girly," Stella told her.

Margarita smiled and said to her, "Just so you know I mean business, I want the whole thing, a house with a white picket fence, roses in the front yard and a handful of kids, 3 or 4 maybe."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Let's get married first, that is going to be tough enough, just wait and see,"

They continued to hug and kiss. Stella put a stop to it before it became too late. "Clothes first then sex, then we can eat, food wise I mean."

Mags laughed and wouldn't let her fiancée go. She whispered in her ear, "I expect a ring you know,"

Stella whispered back to her, "I know and I will." Then stood up and plonked Mags on the bed. "Now clothes," and walked to the door. "I'll be back," she said in her best Arnie accent.

She drove into the main street and parked in front of the 'Trading Post' - how original she thought to herself. The lads she had met earlier were seated out the front getting a talking to by the local police Sergeant. They all gave her the evil eye as she passed them, and she smiled in return.

She found the tourist part and went to the 'kids' section and looked at some T-shirts, taking 3 or 4 she thought would fit Mags. She picked out one that made her laugh and said to herself, 'oh yeah, you'll look good in this one'. She had no idea what size she actually was. There is a lot I don't know about her, she thought. She grabbed a couple of pairs of jeans, and a pair of thongs [flip-flops]. Then went into the adult section and bought two shirts for herself, some RM Williams boots two Akubra hats. As she paid for them all she knew she was going to get grief when she got back. She smiled to herself.

Margarita was waiting like an excited puppy dog for her fiancée to return and opened the door as soon as the car stopped, that fact she was just in her singlet and knickers didn't bother her at all, not that there was anyone around to notice.

Stella laughed and shook her head, "you are so brazen, young lady. You will get yourself arrested for public nudity if you are not careful."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Who cares,"

As Stella dumped the clothes on the bed, she made certain the door to room 23 was closed and locked. Margarita started going through them, the jeans were just passable style-wise but were so tight on her that they nearly didn't do up. Barely able to breathe, she held her stomach in, as they made her eyes bulge. "Could have done with a couple of sizes bigger Stell." She told her. She then reached for the T-shirts, a pink one with a mermaid on it, she just glared at Stella while holding it up,

"Really," She exclaimed. "You are going to get yourself arrested you know if I am seen out with you wearing this, they will think I am either your daughter or you are some sort of lesbian pervert,"

"You'll look good in that," She told her as took her own T-shirt off and put a shirt on and changed into the RM Williams boots. She gave a hat to Margarita which surprisingly, fitted her perfectly.

"At least the hat and the thongs fit. 2 out of 4 ain't bad."

"You have no idea about style do you?" She told her. The other two T-shirts were plain and a size bigger, so she put one on.

"Come on, take me shopping Mrs, and I will show you what size to get me in future," Margarita told her. She tried to walk in her new jeans and could hardly move, let alone make it to the door before undoing the button on the jeans, and then she breathed.

"I love you babe, but you make me mad at times, you know,"

Stella smiled at her and said "I know" then patted her on her backside.

"Cute butt, daughter," As she watched Mags struggle with walking in the tight jeans.

"Watch it, MUM," came the reply. As they both laughed.

They returned to the Trading Post and the people had a laugh with them when everything was explained and were more than happy to exchange the garments, but Mags wanted to keep the jeans she had on and the pink mermaid T-shirt. So they just added a couple of shirts for her and the right size jeans.

As they were leaving the police Sergeant called out to them from across the street, "Hi there, how are you?" He asked

Stella took the lead and smiled as she answered, "We are fine thank you, what about you officer?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Listen those boys that you saw me with earlier today, were telling me a story, how you nearly strangled one of them and knocked big Larry on his backside, for no reason."

Stella laughed and replied, "Do you believe them?"

"Not a word," he said chuckling, "none of them can lie straight in bed let alone tell the truth, but big Larry is nasty when he has had a few and they have a couple of big brothers, so just be careful OK,"

"You aren't going to be around come closing time," She asked.

"Oh, I'll be around all right, but I can't be everywhere at once, just be careful ladies,"

Margarita held onto Stella's hand and smiled meekly at the policeman.

"Is everything going to be OK," Margarita asked.

Stella looked down at her smiled, nodded and told her, "It's the outback copper's way of saying they are looking for payback,"

"We'll be right, now let's get you back to the room and get you out of those jeans."

"I might not want to get out of them," She told her.

"You were the one complaining earlier today about me not finishing the job, so stop your arguing and let me finish the job properly.

"Oh I love it when you get all bossy," Mags told her as she giggled.

The drive back to their room took no time at all and no sooner were they in the door than their clothes were being dragged off them. Soon, they were both naked, laying together on a bed. It was late afternoon, the sun was still high in the sky, and the heat was just bearable. They hadn't bothered turning the air conditioning on, not because it wasn't needed but because their minds were on each other.

Stella starred into her eyes, kissed her chin, then her nose, her cheeks and her eyelids, her words were soft and poetic, but all she said was "Mrs Margarita Murphy,"

Her kisses were gentle, on her neck and her throat, she dragged her tongue from the base of her small tiny titties, up to her throat, slowly drawing it out until she reach Margarita's mouth, where she planted a warm, wet kiss and her hand found her mound as they kissed passionately and Mags back arched as she felt her button being manipulated with a forefinger and thumb. She moaned with delight and started to move her hips, she wanted, no she needed, to reach that orgasm that was promised so long ago now, her body ached for it, and she clung onto her lover as her mound found its own rhythm against Stella's firm hand and fingers, she kept moving back and forth, faster and faster. She was pleading for some relief and Stella teased her so and brought her close then eased back, as she started to slowly work her way down this small child-like body of this 20-year-old woman, she found her nipples and took them, one then the other into her mouth, licking, slurping, biting. Margarita's moaning was loud, her body was moving to and fro as Stella licked her belly button she grabbed her by the hair and tried to push her head down faster, but Stell resisted.

"Oh babe, don't tease me, stop teasing please babe,"

As Stella found the well-oiled mound and took to sweeping it with her tongue, Mags began to scream with pleasure, anyone passing by would be certain what was going on. Stella put her hand over her mouth and continued to torment her lover, bringing her almost to a climax and then letting her go, only to bring her close once again. Soon Stella inserted and finger into her as she sucked on her clit and with all the toying and play-making going on, Margarita came, she came loudly and with her hips thrashing onto Stell's face, she gave her face the sweetest washing any pussy could. She collapsed back onto the bed, panting. Holding her own mound. Begging, pleading, "No more, enough babe, I'm done," her body still moving as she tried to evade Stella's touch and tongue. She cried with tears of joy, of complete satisfaction.

She lay there halfway between sleep and arousal. Stella crawled up beside her they snuggled, they kissed, and they loved again as Stella whispered once more "Mrs Margarita Murphy,"

They both slept. Mags woke to the feeling of sweat running down her neck, she opened her eyes to see Stella staring at her, and she kissed her.

"Time to eat some food, missy," Stella told her.

Margarita just snuggled closer into her and said, "Not yet,"

"Yes, now, then straight back here for a good night's sleep before we head off tomorrow,"

"I thought you said we were here for a couple of days?"

"I changed my mind, let's both get a feed and some sleep and then a drive through the outback at our own speed, what do ya say?"

"I say let's do it." Mags replied.

They hug, kissed and got up, Stella turned the air conditioner on while Mags jumped into the shower, she didn't bother using the hot water and just let the cold water wash away the odour of sweat and sex from her and she quickly washed her hair.

As she got out from under the water Stella jumped in and shivered, 'Christ Mags, you could have warned me."

"It's only cold water Stella, toughen up,"

Mags rested her foot on the side of the toilet as she dried her legs, and she kept looking into the mirror at Stell, and Stella kept looking back at her in the mirror. Their eyes locked onto each other as they both went about washing and drying. Margarita blew a kiss at her, Stella caught it and held it to her heart.

Margarita finished drying as Stell finished washing. Mags left the bathroom door open so they could watch each other, Mags didn't bother putting on her singlet, but she did smile as she put on her new pink mermaid T--shirt. Stella laughed and told her, "See I said you'd look good in it,"

"Ha," came the reply, "I want to see if that copper questions you about my age. Now that would be funny,"

Soon they were both dressed and walked around to the dining room, it wasn't late, and the sun was yet to set, but it was low in the Western sky. They walked hand in hand not thinking about how it might look to some people, the less educated types. Stella opened the door and let Mags enter first using her good manners. A few heads turn to greet them and they looked for a table, Stella pointed to one in a corner. Margarita went over to it and sat down, while Stella gathered a menu from the barmaid. She ordered their drinks, a large glass of soda water and brown lime for her and a coke in a wine glass for Mags. She might not know her size in clothes but she knew how she liked to drink coke, plus it looked like wine in her glass from a distance.

She sat at the table with her back to the wall and got Mags to move around to her left side, rather than sit opposite her. Mags was not aware of the whys or wherefores, and she moved as asked. Stella had a clear line of sight on the front door. They studied the menu and Stella turned up her nose at most of the offerings. Margarita smiled at her and told her she had to eat something, she decided on the steak and chips, while Mags settled for the chicken salad. Stella went back to the counter to order their meals and she heard a muttered comment from an older man, "fucking dykes." She ignored it as she spoke to the barmaid to order their meals, she also asked for the older man to be given another drink on her. She smiled at the barmaid who returned her smile and said to her, "he'll appreciate it,"

She headed back to her table and smiled at the old gent, who just turned his head away and said nothing more.

She explained to Mags what she had done, and got a smile from her too, "You are a clever so and so aren't you,"

"I have my moments," Came the reply. She looked up as the old man saluted her by raising his fresh full glass of beer to her. He told her, "thank you," from across the room and said "I apologise,"

Stella nodded and raised her glass in response as did Mags.

The girls were chatting away while eating, enjoying the moment together. Three men came in and went up to the bar to order their drinks. One was the lad called Larry who Stella had punched out earlier in the day.

He didn't notice her at first and was busy laughing and chatting away with his two big mates when he did see her, Stella just kept eye contact, she didn't move she just kept him in her stare.

Margarita noticed the sudden chill in the conversation and placed her hand on Stella's arm, "You all right babe," and then followed her stare and recognised the lad from earlier in the day.

"Come on let's go," she asked Stella.

"Finished your drink and your meal sweetheart," she was told and even though there was a smile on her face there was no warmth in it.

"Stella, please babe, don't do anything," Mags asked.

The lad started talking to his two big mates in a bit of a huddle at the bar and all three of them in turn, looked over towards the two girls. One of them finished his beer and put the glass on the bar and walked over to where Stella and Margarita were eating. As he came close Stella stood up and moved away from the table to give herself room, she then noticed the tattoo on the bicep of the man, and it read, The Australian Army and she smiled.

"What's so funny sweetheart," He asked as he approached.

"Well soldier, it will be the amount of paperwork I will have to do to explain what I was doing fighting a soldier while on leave in the middle of the outback. Then I will have to find where you're stationed, report it to your commanding officer then you will have to explain why you got your ass handed to you by a Major from the signal corps. That's what I think is funny,"

Arking
Arking
354 Followers