A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know exactly what's west of Alice darling, and how far to Broome then miss know it all,"

Margarita continued, "Just over 1700 km and should take us about 21 hours, so if we drive non-stop taking it in 5-hour stretches, we should be all right, hey?"

"We shall see," Came the reply.

They booked into the Birdsville hotel and ate a typical outback dinner, which means it was piled high on the plate and washed down with their soft drinks. They both went walkabout to say hello to the town copper, just to let them know they had arrived safe and sound. The local policeman didn't seem that interested as he made a note on the notice board and then asked where they were headed. They said to Alice, but were not sure when they were leaving. They walked up and back along what was the main street, then crawled into bed and crashed as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

They both woke early and showered together, it was a tight squeeze but they enjoyed it. The fresh cold water refreshed them for the long trip to the centre of Australia. They sat outside and ate breakfast in the early light of day. It was then that Stella grabbed the satellite phone and walked away from the buildings and into the empty desert in front of them. She looked up and dialled the number and it was answered immediately, the voice said one word. "Status,"

"Secure in Birdsville, mobile to Alice in 30, nothing to report,"

The voice then said "Stand by"

The 'Matron' then came on the line and informed her, "Change of plans Major, when you get to Alice, there will be a plane waiting for you, you'll be briefed once you are in the air."

"What about Margarita?" She asked.

"What about Margarita?" Came the reply.

"Well wherever I am going, she is coming too," she stated very clearly.

The 'Matron' went quiet, then said. "I will meet you in Alice Springs and we will work through it. You will need a base to work from and Adelaide is as good a place as any. I will fill you in when we meet. Don't be late!"