A Step Apart Ch. 05

Story Info
Stephanie is obsessed with her stepbrother & he will be hers.
9.8k words
4.54
9.9k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Stephanie went through the motions on her tablet. She clicked a video, watched the first few seconds, and then went on to the next one. Occasionally, she fast-forwarded to the middle or end of the video to get more of a sample. Rarely she'd have to rewind to do a double take to see if this video did in fact meet her needs. The great thing about porn in the 2020s is there was something for everyone. The problem was, there was way too much. If you want to find the right video, picture, or story, you just have to look for it.

Lying on her stomach in her bed, she had her earbuds in as her feet kicked around excitedly behind her. Stephanie got little alone time at her townhouse with her roommates, especially now that summer vacation was here. Still, she was able to steal minutes here or there to hide in the bathroom or occasionally in her bedroom to masturbate, but it was always so rushed. It was more to just clear her mind and make it through the day- like brushing her teeth. With how nosy some of her roommates and their friends are, Stephanie couldn't lock the door to her room for speculation and jokes at her expense of running wild. And forget about hiding any toys there.

Therefore, she loved visiting her mom's house so much. Well, that was one reason. A relaxing evening where she could spend time searching for the right video and scene, then taking the time to titillate and tease herself just how she imagined he would. The other reason was Stephanie's orgasms felt more intense here. It was like her body knew this was the most realistic place he would fuck her...

Not that my younger stepbrother fucking me was a realistic fantasy...

Stephanie's finger slid across the screen as she tossed out another page and typed another search into the browser.

'Stepbrother pov rough fucking'

She searched and scrolled down past the already highlighted links she had tested the waters with over the past 45 minutes. It was difficult finding a good porn scene as a woman. Nowadays, the men are disappearing more and more from the angle. Not that she enjoyed listening to some dumb jocks attempt to form a complete sentence or hoot like a gorilla as his dick was sucked, but some of the cute ones she wouldn't mind seeing more of.

An alternative to this endless search was turning to her hidden stash. A word document with 10 pages of links to various scenes that have 'done it' for her in the past. There were several fresh scenes in there that could get the job done, but she wanted to find one that had a young-looking guy like her 18-year-old little brother.

It had been some time since Matt and her had seen each other, and while she had always had something of a hidden crush on her stepbrother, that he was now 18 did something to her. It seemed like every time she came, she felt the urge to cum again and again. That he was coming over this weekend to hang out with her made the need even more pungent.

Every once in a while, Stephanie would find a hot scene that wasn't what she was looking for, but she'd let it play for a bit. She could feel her cheeks turning flush as she bit her lip. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she felt the tips tickling her bare upper back. She lay naked on her bed except for a thin pair of light pink panties. Her hips wiggled without thought as she watched this blonde, curvy, milf riding a young man's cock on her screen. Something in the way her whole body spasmed as she squirted down this young man's cock lit a fire inside Stephanie. Watching this large, veiny cock get cummed on made her lick her lips and tongue her teeth. Smoothly and slowly overtop a short pillow she had stuffed between her legs, Stephanie ground her pussy lips and clit against the hard corner of the pillow.

Squeezing her perky breasts, she bit her lip and let her hips grind more freely in wider circles... Her pussy lips moistened under the drag of her thin panties, and it felt like it was a warm bath massaging her whole body. Every once in a while, her hips would move just right so her clit would rub across the edge of the pillow and it was like lightning ascended her sex and struck her heart.

Stephanie was humping her pillow now. Her eyes closed so she couldn't be distracted from the blissful feel of her clit being rubbed just right. It wasn't until her eyes opened to see the glorious cock bouncing against the actress's ass as she must've ridden him too roughly that he popped out, that she realized she had begun her unstoppable descent into her first of many orgasms tonight.

She cupped her perky tits and squeezed them just so, as her hips wiggled and shook on her pillow's edge. The actress slowed her ride as she fed the shaft back into her pussy and humped it again. Stephanie rose on to her knees, letting the sheets fall around her. Her fists bunching the pillow together between her thighs, she flexed her abdomen and ground her pussy along the lip of the pillow. The feeling was electric and sent her heart into a flutter.

The actress looked down at her stepbrother in the video and moaned and begged for more and the actor replied as he fucked the girl, "I want to cum inside you, stepsister. Can I cum inside you, stepsister?"

"Ohh fuckk!" Stephanie moaned as she humped away at her pillow. Her breathing was a ragged pant as her ponytail bounced wildly on her neck as her thigh seized strongly on either side of her pillow. "Cumm inside me, brother. Cum inside my pussy. Please..." Stephanie moaned to herself. She imagined Matt between her legs. She could see his face looking up at her. Felt his cock flexing inside her. Imagined his fingers rubbing her clit. "Ohh my god..." Stephanie's hand shuttered, cupping her mouth and cheek, then fell to her chest. Squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple, she squirmed as the wave of orgasm crashed over her body. "Nnnnngg ahhh!"

Stephanie's whole body tensed and spasmed as she came hard over her pillow. When she opened her eyes, she saw the sex scene only intensifying. The actor was turning the actress on her backside as he spread her legs. Stephanie took a deep breath and released it. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled free a large plastic bag. Opening it she removed a small pink vibrator and a tan rubber dildo.

Chapter Two

It had been nearly a year since Stephanie had seen her little brother. She knew he was busy with football and other things his senior year. Plus, her freshman year at college had been busy and exhausting. Her course load was heavy for a sociology major. She'd hope to double major in criminal justice, but she wasn't sure if she could keep up the workload for four years straight.

Stephanie was excited to see her stepbrother, Matt, tonight. He was coming over to hang out with Stephanie and just chill. She knew nothing sexual would happen. She knew it wasn't a date or nothing like a date, but she still felt the twinge of nervousness in her belly. Stephanie knew how fucked up everything was in her head. I'm not a psycho, she told herself. She sat on the couch and let a reality TV show play in the background with her feet tucked up to her hips as she painted her toenails to match the fair blue color of her fingernails. The black leather couch stuck to her thighs and the bright 70-inch curved TV mounted on the wall lit most of the room.

"I like the color," Stephanie's mom, Amy, said from over her shoulder. She stood half in the hallway as she rubbed the remnants of her hand lotion into her hands and forearms. She was wearing a black dress that accented her cleavage and tattoos near the base of her breasts. "Is that the new shade you bought at the mall?"

"Yeah, you going out tonight?"

"Yeah, I got a date," Amy said matter-of-factly. She didn't elaborate and Stephanie didn't expect her to.

"Alright." Amy and Stephanie always had a complicated relationship. Amy was a good mother in terms of necessities. She provided a stable home with all the essentials. She even married Matt's bastard father to ensure, both during the marriage and even after the divorce, with alimony, that they could live a luxurious lifestyle. Needs were never a struggle for Amy, the caring side of things were.

"Thanks. What about you? Any plans tonight?" Amy asked.

"Nope, just a night in. It'll be nice after cramming for exams."

"I bet. Alright, I'll probably be home late. There's some cash in the drawer if you want to order in," Amy said as she left. No goodbye. No hug. Stephanie had a soft smile as she allowed herself to become lost in a stare at the floor. It was nothing new, so it didn't bother her. The door closed and the aggressive hum of her mother's SUV started as she drove off, leaving Stephanie to the sounds of the commercials on TV.

With a sigh, she returned to finishing up her toes to make sure there was time to let them dry before Matt showed up. It wasn't until Matt became her stepbrother did Stephanie ever hug someone. Hugging was just never something her mother did, and she never had a father to hug either. She had seen friends do it at school, but it seemed strange to her. Stephanie liked to keep farther from most people- physically. Unless she was fucking them. You have to be close to a guy to fuck them. But she remembered Matt hugging her when they first met, and it felt strange but good. That hugging evolved into wrestling and fighting. That's probably where these crazy desires started for Matt, Stephanie analyzed.

She knew it wasn't healthy thoughts she had of her stepbrother, but as long as she didn't act on any of them, she wasn't doing anything wrong. Just being around him tonight should be enough.

Chapter Three

When Matt arrived, Stephanie felt something unusual. A twist of panic formed in her gut. She had stopped herself short of dressing up or putting on makeup- well; she put on her usual makeup. She wasn't a cave woman. Okay, maybe she put on a little extra eye liner and some strawberry scented lotion that Matt had commented he liked a couple years ago, but that was it. She wanted to keep it casual and dressed down. Like she didn't care he was there.

How weird would it be if Matt found out I was into him?

But yet, he sat in her bedroom on one of her old exercise balls and there she laid in front of him on her bed and she could barely think of what to say to him. She was so nervous. Matt had grown in every way imaginable over the past year. He had always been a skinny boy and goofy, but now he was tall with a defined jawline and, from the looks of it, muscular and hard arms and chest. But the thing she avoided the most were his eyes. They were a dreamy blue and invitingly kind.

Instead, she spent her time on her phone randomly scrolling through online videos and texting her roommate, Max. Stephanie could tell he was looking at her. The shorts she wore were the shortest she owned and Stephanie did nothing to help hide what little it covered. Her top was a pink, spaghetti strapped under shirt was half riding up her belly, revealing the belly button piercing her mother nearly killed her for getting last year.

Matt threw a series of shirts from the floor at her. Stephanie's floor was a constant mess. She didn't care because she was only here a day or two a week and her mother kept the door shut the rest of the time. Each throw of Matt's was getting closer to her face. It was like they were young teenagers again, and he was doing his best to annoy her. His last throw of a dirty pair of jeans covered her face, and she had enough.

In one motion, she tore the jeans from her face and smacked her phone down on the bed beside her. "That's it!" Stephanie was already giggling before she dove on top of Matt. The first time we've touched in over a year. She toppled him to the floor and took the crotch of the dirty pair of jeans and shoved them into Matt's face. "You like that? Huh? How you like it?" Stephanie laughed as she tossed her leg over his hips while he scrambled and fought to maneuver his face away from her jeans. Stephanie's cheeks were red hot and the harder Matt fought, the more she bit her lower lip.

Out of nowhere, Stephanie found herself on her back with Matt between her legs. She screamed at the speed at which she fell and held onto his thick, muscular shoulders and arms. Her ankles instinctually locked together around the small of his back, pulling him tight to her, but when she realized what she was doing she released him and kicked him free. Matt easily passed her legs and mounted her struggling thighs.

"How do I like it?" Matt asked. His fingers spidered up and down her ribs, tickling her to no end. "How do you like it, huh?"

"Stop," she tried to cry between laughs. "Oh my god, stop stop stop."

"Yeah, now you realize you fucked up." There was a moment of silence that lingered as her stepbrother's face swayed above hers. She had a flash of all the hundreds of porn scenes she had watched over the years and had a panicked urge to reach up and pull his face down to hers and kiss. This terrified her. Really, how close she came to doing it terrified her.

Stephanie quickly found her cell phone on the bed beside her. "You need to stop getting between a girl and her phone. It's a dangerous thing to do, you know? Now, if you don't mind, I have some texts to catch up on."

"Well, maybe I'll just hang out here then if you won't pay attention to me," Matt said, rocking back and forth on top of her hips.

"Sure, I don't care. Do what you want," Stephanie said, feeling the butterflies flutter in her stomach.

"Fine, how about this? I'll just do this then," Matt quipped as he childishly poked at her breasts through her tank top. It was a natural thing for a woman to protect her breasts. It was something all women grew up instilled with. If a man or woman touched them, you had to react. Tell them no, stop them, tell someone. So Stephanie nearly reacted to how she was raised to respond. Shocked, angered, appalled.

However, with a steady and even voice, she simply shrugged and said, "sure, go ahead."

If I don't do anything, I can't be responsible for anything. I'm just lying to her on my phone, that's all.

His hands poked around and jiggled her breasts playfully for a few seconds and Stephanie, while intrigued by this situation, also tried not to laugh at how goofy he was being. Things changed when Matt took his thumb and forefinger and unexpectedly pinched her nipple through her thin top. It startled her so she winced and let out the tiniest of moans. At the end of the moan, she tried to turn it into a sound of pain but she didn't think it sounded convincing.

Stephanie felt a bead of sweat form on the back of her neck as she felt uncomfortable and exposed by her moan. In her head her thoughts shouted at herself, freak freak freak...

But then it happened. Matt's hands returned to her breasts, but they were different now. They were- amazing. His warm hands cupped her breasts and massaged them. Circling her nipples and pulling her full breasts and perky nipples from under her shirt. The air was cold on her already rock hard nipples. Stephanie kept her hands and her phone blocking her face as much as possible from Matt's vision because she felt her eyes fighting to roll back in her head at how good it felt. She felt drunk or high as her head floated from her fantasy becoming a reality. This isn't real. This can't be real. I'm dreaming. I'm- this is make believe. I'm- I'm- I'm so wet...

Stephanie carefully squirmed her thighs together and felt the crotch of her clothing drenched with her juices already. She froze still. Not wanting to move or speak or do anything that would make this moment end.

Panic fluttered in her chest when Matt crawled off of her. This was her chance. Her one small window to have her dream come true of sleeping with her stepbrother and she felt the seconds slip through her fingers like a hand filled with dimes.

Should I just grab him? He started this. I wouldn't be to blame, he fondled me first.

In the paralysis of thought, she was relieved and excited to feel his hand fall back to her chest and slide down between her legs. Brushing past her belly button, piercing Matt's hand rubbed between her partially open thighs. His fingers massaging around her sex. Back and forth. At one point, she felt his finger find its way between her pussy lips and he pushed the thin fabric of her shorts inside of her.

Oh, my god oh my fucking god, Stephanie breathe bitch breathe... don't fucking moan, keep it together. He must feel how wet and hot I am already, though.

Stephanie still squirmed and despite her best attempt to hide it let loose a string coos through her panting lips. It was when he pushed his hand inside her stretchy shorts leg hole that she knew there was no way she could contain herself. Earlier in the day, she had laughed at herself for shaving her pussy but now as his fingertip kissed the gooey slit of her pussy she was thanking god that she had.

When Stephanie felt her stepbrother's finger pierce her warm pussy lips slowly she went still and silent for a moment. Her fingers, which had been fake tapping on the screen of her phone, were now still as she focused on not crying out for more. For harder. For deeper.

Oh fuck me, brother! Make me your fucking slut. She wanted to moan. I'm your fucking whore. I've always been your fucking whore, you just didn't know it. Fuck me how you want before I'm gets home.

When she felt the spark of touch on her clit, then the warm, powerful hand groping at her chest she knew all efforts to hide her pleasure were futile. Controlled moans escaped her lips as her panted breathing rocked her whole head, making her blond hair bounce behind her.

"Oh fu- fucmmm..." the words escaped her mouth before she forced her lips shut and used the back of her left hand to keep them shut. Matt was finger fucking her now. Her toes curled and her hand clutched her phone so hard she thought she might snap it in two. Every pump of her pussy, Stephanie imagined Matt's cock forcing deeper and deeper inside her. His balls smacking her hips as he fucked her.

Oh god oh god ahh! I can't believe this is real. I'm going to fucking cum so fucking hard. I can't- he can't - he has to stop I'm going to- it feels too fucking good I'm gunna ahhh!

Stephanie's whole body rocked on the bed with every forceful thrust of Matt's hand. Her blonde ponytail bounced behind her lifted head just like her exposed young perky tits did. She felt her thighs go rigid, then her pussy lips and core flexed as the enormous wave of an orgasm consumed her. Her brow furrowed and her eyes rolled back as the tremble took over her body and all she could think of was how she wanted this feeling to never end and how she needed it to end.

With a gasping breath, Stephanie's world came back into focus, "Ohmyga- hmm- fuck! Oh, my god oh my..." she squealed as the sounds of her wet pussy getting fucked by her stepbrother's hand overtook the room. Stephanie's head lolled about on the bed as she thought she could go to sleep right then and there with how tired she was. Her stepbrother easily just gave her one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

Chapter Four

Stephanie's head swam as she lay in bed. She was glad she hadn't drunk more than she had or she might've felt sick. Instead, she got to enjoy the moment. She never wanted to leave this bed. Staring at her stepbrother in the darkness of her room, Stephanie could hear the beat of music downstairs. She never wanted to let him leave it, either.

This summer had been a blur of a fantasy come true. Stephanie liked to think she was not a dramatic person, but her life was seriously miserable before Matt fingered her to orgasm that Saturday nearly a month ago. Sure, she had hooked up with boys during her freshman year of school and done her fair share of partying, but none of the men were Matt. They just didn't measure up to her stepbrother and now they don't have to, because Matt was hers. Forever.