A Step Apart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Stephanie pulled into the mall parking lot, she had a perky smile on her face and had actually excited to catch her mother and stepbrother in the act. It took her some time to find her brother's car. The mall was quite busy with hundreds of people and cars going this way and that. Stephanie was parked a few parking lanes down from where his car was, but his car was empty. Stephanie made a face and felt a twist in her stomach since she hadn't considered maybe he was just going to the mall to go to the mall. Like to shop. She knew he had a camping trip he was leaving for today. Maybe he was getting last-minute things?

Stephanie checked her spyware tracker app and saw it was still showing on the parking floor near his car. But his car is empty.

Flustered and annoyed, she was about to get out and start walking around to look for Matt when a red pickup truck parked in the kitty corner in front of her started up and backed up from position slowly. And Stephanie saw another vehicle she recognized.

My goddamn Mom's second car, her SUV.

Sitting inside in the passenger seat was an anxious Matt, who looked around nervously. Stephanie froze, then ducked under her steering wheel, realizing there was a direct line of sight between the two cars. She couldn't back up and leave. It would draw too much attention to her. He'd see her for sure. She'd have to wait for him to leave to meet her mother, then park...

Stephanie's eyes peered cautiously over the front dashboard of her clunker of a car and saw more than nervousness in his eyes as Matt rolled his eyes and leaned back. Looking closer, she saw a head bobbing in his lap. A head of black hair. Her mother's head.

The range of emotions that coursed through her was a strange mix that even caught her off guard. Satisfaction at her accomplishment. It took quite a bit of commitment and dedication to catch these two in the act. Anger at this betrayal by Matt. They hadn't had a conversation about exclusivity, but she wanted to badly, so she supposed it wasn't that much of a betrayal. What surprised Stephanie was as she sat back and saw her mother sucking her stepbrother's dick, she wasn't mad at her mother. She felt happy. Happy that Amy, the emotionless mother for all her life, understands why Stephanie is in love with Matt. Obviously, she's attracted to him, too. In some weird way, watching Matt put his hand down on the back of her mom's head as she slid up and down his shaft felt right. Felt normal. It felt beautiful.

Stephanie slid the driver's seat down and forward so she could comfortably watch from the hunched down position in her car. As couples and families walked in the aisle between her and them, she saw her stepmother rise from her chair only to ease back into Matt's lap. They must be crazy to be doing this in public. To have all these eyes watching and walking by while they fuck another. It must feel so... so...

Fingers slid down the crotch of her jeans as she watched the pained expression stretch over her mother's face. An all too familiar feeling Stephanie could remember. Feeling Matt's hard, thick shaft pierce her pussy and fill her up so. Stephanie's middle finger dug into the crotch of her jeans harder and in a constant motion. The warm heat between her thighs burned like a fire in her body. She felt her breathing quicken as she bit her lip in silence.

It felt so good. Maybe she could wait. Maybe she didn't have to confront them yet.

Amy bounced on her stepson's cock and Stephanie had her jeans unbuttoned and her hand pressed down on her panties. Her middle three fingers wiped messy circles over the hood of her clit. Her fingers were slick with her juices as she watched her stepbrother fuck her mother. Stephanie's mom's shirt came undone and her tits bounced free from her shirt. Stephanie knew this shouldn't arouse her. It couldn't. She couldn't be getting wetter at this sight. She couldn't feel the wet goo oozing from her lips as she pushed her middle and ring finger into her pussy.

She imagined she was in the car too, with them. Sitting behind Matt and sliding her hands up and down his chest as he fucked his stepmother. Bringing her hand down to feed his big hard cock into her mother, she imagined feeling the base of his shaft throb and how wet it would be from her mom's cunt. Stephanie's fingers would pull Matt's lips to hers as she kissed him hard and her hand would reach out, feeling her mother's body bounce on his cock. His cock would flex inside Amy, but his eyes and mouth would be glued to Stephanie.

"Ohh fuck..." Stephanie winced as a violent shutter shook down her thighs. Reaching into her shirt, she fondled her breasts and pinched the nipples just like Matt had. Just like he will. Her jeans slid off her ankles just as a couple walked in front of her car and Stephanie flinched in fear. When they passed, she smacked her fingers inside her hard. Hard enough for her palm to clap against her clit. "Jesus... Fuck me, brother- fuck me!"

Her mom changed positions slightly but still rode her stepson, but Matt now was fucking up into her. His hands grabbed her hips and squeezed her tits. Yes, fucking squeeze mom's tits. He shoved his shaft deep inside her and Stephanie could tell her mom was moaning. Fuck that fucking pussy, brother, fuck it. Make it hard. Make her cum.

"Oh, shiiit!" Stephanie cried out as she neared the edge. She saw Matt's eyes watching his step mom's ass bounce on his cock and Stephanie knew he was really thinking of her. That's it. Fuck your stepmom, cum inside her. Cum inside her pussy while you're thinking about mine. Fantasizing about my pussy. This tight fucking cunt was ready to choke your fucking cock for the rest of your life. Your fucking horny sex slave stepsister ready to drain your cock every morning and night. "Oh, Jesus- god..."

Stephanie's fingers sprinted, fucking her pussy as she clenched her teeth and squinted her eyes. Her toes curled and her legs stiffened as her mouth hung open. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the flood poured between her thighs and she came hard on her fingertips. "Ohahhhh! Ahhh! Oh god yes... yes...."

Stephanie scrambled when she opened her eyes and saw the car down beside her was getting inside the vehicle. Quickly, pulling her pants up and straightening her shirt, she acted naturally until they drove away. When her eyes returned to her mother's SUV, she saw it was empty. Her mother was walking back towards the mall and Matt stuttered- almost limped back to his vehicle.

He drove away, having never known Stephanie had just watched him fuck her mother. Her mother walked away, having not been confronted by Stephanie. Slowly, Stephanie put her car in gear, her fingers still damp from her juices, and questioned what to do next. She drove here with purpose and intent, but now as she left, all that was left was a tangled web of confusion. Confusion of what to do next. Confusion on how she felt about just cumming to the image of her mother and stepbrother together.

Chapter Seven

Stephanie didn't stay long at the park when she followed Matt back to his house. She saw him move again, out of habit she followed him. They were on the highway for about 45 minutes before realizing she was following his entire family on their vacation. She hadn't planned to go to Wisconsin on this trip- one, because she was not invited, but two, because traveling several more hours away from home on this 'investigation' was not a part of the plan.

Volleying back and forth in her mind, she weighed the pros and cons of continuing to follow Matt until finally she was beyond the halfway point she bet, and just committed. I don't have a school. I don't have work. And I bet there's no cell service up there, so I won't even be able to track him. If I turn back, I'll just spend the week worrying about where he is and what he's doing without me. At least this way I can watch him.

The drive turned out to be pleasant and welcome. The hours spent in the car secretly following the convoy of Matt and his strange relatives only gave Stephanie time to solidify her feelings for her stepbrother despite this strange hiccup in their long, long relationship.

When they were close to the campsite, the cell phone signal became spotty, and she began to losing her spyware beacon on her stepbrother's phone. Stephanie closed the distance until she saw the back of a black Cadillac SUV a half a mile ahead. That must've been what Matt rode in. She kept her distance as much as she could, but eventually found where they were staying.

It had worked out better than expected for Stephanie. While Matt and his family stayed down the gravel road at this mansion of a cabin, Stephanie parked near the cabin community building and had access to free food, showers, bathrooms, TV, and even Wi-Fi. Throughout the first day, she did some amazing hiking through a small stretch of woods so that she could find the best places to watch her stepbrother's cabin. Before nightfall she found a large tree and some bushes on the West side of the cabin that gave her a perfect view into Matt's bedroom.

Stephanie returned to that window later in the night. She decided to surprise Matt with a tap on his window. It would be like being out of a fairy tale. Tapping on his window. Climbing inside to spend the night with her lover.

Hiding behind a bush, she had a magnificent view of Matt lying on his bed. He watched TV and looked bored out of his mind. I can add some excitement to his life tonight, Stephanie thought. Though she had doubted herself. Before, her plans of surprising Matt and climbing through his window seemed so whimsical. It seemed like a gesture that would start the next chapter of their love together. Now, in the darkness of the woods and peering through her stepbrother's window, she began to doubt herself. Maybe he would think it was creepy?

As she struggled with what to do next, she watched the door open to her brother's room and a woman entered. A woman Stephanie had never seen before. A beautiful woman. Though she had done little more than stand in the doorway, Stephanie felt her cheeks go flush with anger. Who is this girl? What is she doing in his bedroom this late? This is inappropriate. She can't be here.

Her rage boiled over when Matt didn't send her away and they sat on the floor together. As the night wore on and Matt and this woman's flirtation persisted, Stephanie fumed. Bugs and mosquitos ate at her ankles and neck, but she paced in the woods. And when the moment she knew was coming happened, Stephanie could barely contain herself. This woman's hands were all over her stepbrother. Matt tried his best to pull away from her attempts. To resist. But she was so aggressive.

When they started having sex, Stephanie's fingers dug into the bark of the nearest tree. No longer did she fantasize about climbing in the window to make love to her lover. Stephanie wanted to bash this bitch's head in with a rock. The visual became too much for her to bear and she retreated to the woods, returning to her car. Tossing and turning, she stewed all night over the sight she had seen. But only if she knew, it was only the beginning.

Throughout the week Matt spent on vacation, Stephanie followed him every minute she could. Her phone had no signal, but she used her note taking app to document everything he did from breakfast to how long she thought he slept, and, when he was forced to have sex with that cow of a woman- which she learned was named Erica, Stephanie even recorded how long that lasted. What a cunt name.

Stephanie had found her profile online and learned that Erica was also a stepsister of Matt's and that the Cadillac SUV belonged to her husband, no less. The fact that Erica was his stepsister only infuriated her more. Like she wasn't the only one. Like she was being replaced. By the last night of their stay at the campgrounds, Stephanie had struck a new low. She had an argument via text using the community room Wi-Fi with her manager about not coming in to work tomorrow, and she was fired. When she tried to buy a treat from the store in the community room, Stephanie found out her mother had put a hold on their shared credit card account.

"Fucking bitch..." Stephanie cursed under her breath. This day. This week. Hell, this month had been terrible for me. Last month, Matt was all mine. And this month I have all this other bullshit.

Stephanie stood still as she watched Erica do her nightly routine of invading Matt's personal space. She watched from behind her usual bush as Erica sucked her stepbrother's cock. What pissed Stephanie off beyond anything was seeing the pleasure on Matt's face. He didn't enjoy it. He couldn't. He was faking it. Just wait, Matt. When I get you to myself again, you'll feel what it really feels like to get your dick sucked. Not like this cheating cunt here...

Stephanie wasn't sure when the rock got in her hand, but she felt her fingertips and thumb brushing debris from the stone as she turned the softball sized stone in her hand. She watched the bitch's head bob up and down on Matt's shaft and imagined beating the back of her skull in over and over again. It started as a fantasy in her thoughts, but then she found her feet stepping closer towards the window.

She wasn't thinking of anything but her hate of Erica. Her hate of everything that week. Of how she wanted it to go back to normal. Of how she wanted all the people to disappear except Matt and her. Suddenly she was standing at the bush nearest to Matt's window, watching Erica swallow cum like the whore she was and roll to her back. Stephanie moved the sharpest edge of the rock outward and felt her fingers clamp down on the rock. She squeezed it so hard her hand trembled.

The daggers Stephanie stared at Erica's stupid face were interrupted when her gaze flickered briefly to Matt's eyes and he realized he was staring at her. She moved slightly and Matt's eyes followed and his brow furrowed. Stephanie was standing out in the open. He sees me. He sees me!

"Oh, shit!" Stephanie whispered in a panic as she dove behind a bush. The rock fell from her hand as she ran through the woods. He knows I was here! He knows I'm following him!