A Step Apart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since that fate filled day last month when Matt climbed on top of her, her weekends had been the best nights of her life. It felt silly the first Saturday he came back and Stephanie awkwardly giving him the 'signal' of her lying down on her phone, but since then it was now standard practice. Not that they require the ruse anymore. Stephanie glimmered as she scooted closer to her stepbrother who was fast asleep beside her. She liked the feeling of his hard, muscular body touching her soft body while they slept. She could get used to it.

For weeks now, Stephanie had lived the life of a pornstar casted in her dream porno that she'd spend hours on end searching for. Every Saturday while her mom was out on dates, Matt used Stephanie as his personal fuck doll. Trying out different positions and techniques. He was getting better, too. Her little brother was such a good athlete- even in bed.

And dedicated, too. After their first hook up. Stephanie researched a spy-ware app that, if downloaded correctly on a person's phone, could easily track that person's movement and even her their texts and phone calls. It was easy enough on the second visit from him to separate him from his phone when he was getting her a drink. Once installed on his phone, she knew his every movement every day.

Stephanie received an alert every time Matt was driving somewhere and then when he stopped at an address, Stephanie would have to spend a little time researching the location to make sure it wasn't another girl. And of course, it never was. Usually, it was a store or a restaurant or sometimes a friend's house, then he went back to his other step family's house. She couldn't be sure he wasn't meeting another woman at the restaurant, so Stephanie went there when he did a few times. It was the only way to be sure, which she was now. Matt never saw her spying on him, so it was fine. No harm, no foul, she told herself.

Matt went to his friend's house a couple times those first weeks, and Stephanie didn't like that. There could be girls at his friend's house? She took care of that slowly. Each visit, she went through his phone and slowly blocked his friends' numbers so they couldn't text or call him. But Matt wouldn't know, so it wouldn't bother him.

Even now, Stephanie, in her tipsy state, had the wherewithal to carefully reach over her beautiful little brother so not to wake him and grab his cell phone from the bedside by his hand. She held the phone up to his face to unlock it and went to contacts and started where she left off. She clicked every name that had 'baseball' or 'football' in its title or description and put it in blocked mode. A quick check of recent calls and texts to confirm what Stephanie already knew. Matt was perfect, she thought as she put the phone back.

Matt had come over to her townhouse for a house party last night and even though Stephanie's overly flirtatious roommate, Amber, had gotten in the way, Matt still found his way to Stephanie's bedroom with her help. It was their first true night of ravenous sex, unencumbered by charades of texting or distractions. Last night Stephanie got to look her stepbrother in the eyes as he fucked her.

As she leaned over his body now, she could help herself. Slowly, she peeled the thin sheet off his body to show only the black boxers he slept in. It was near 4:30am and the party had probably all but died downstairs. There were probably a few stoners nodding in and out of consciousness on the couch, but their playlist continued on the speakers. The music was a gentle vibration on the ground as the beat changed. For a time, Stephanie just admired Matt's gorgeous body. He wasn't even training or working as regularly as he would if he was playing sports, and yet he still had that V cut off his waist and thick abdominal muscles.

And he was all mine.

Stephanie carefully pulled down his boxers below his balls and saw his shaft limp and bent. Slowly, her hand cupped it and stroked it to life. Without a flutter in his eyes, she could raise him to a firm form in just seconds. Stephanie was already completely naked. Her dirty girl outfit was a pile on the side of the bed and her blonde hair was a mess of sex. Strands of hair brushed Matt's thighs as she eyed his bulging head. Without a hair tie, she pulled her hair back and to one side as she smiled and dipped her lips down and took him in her mouth. Humming a tune of pleasure as she tongued his salty flesh up and down his shaft.

The party ended the way she had hoped, but it did not go the way she thought. Stephanie hoped in their shared drunken state Matt would feel comfortable enough to confess his love for her. But everything works out as it should, she thought as she gave Matt a devilish look as her lips slid easier and deeper down his shaft. Matt's eyes stirred under their lids. Barely open, if at all, Matt groaned as his hand slid to Stephanie's cheek. Cupping and sliding his fingers through her hair as her head bobbed on his cock. Matt was running on autopilot but so was Stephanie. It was her job to please her little brother. That's what she was put on this earth for. To make him cum and to fill his needs for the rest of his life.

After several minutes of sucking Matt's cock, she saw little more action out of her stepbrother beyond groans and basic hand motion, but she saw opportunity as well. Letting her lips slurp and pop as she pulled them off his head, Stephanie purred a moan like a kitty in heat as she climbed on top of him. Her lips kissing and nuzzling into her little brother's neck as her breasts and hard nipples dragged up on Matt's chest.

She fed his flexed cock into the mouth of her dripping pussy lips and released a lingering moan as she felt her brother fill her pussy. Popping her ass down as she breathed her hot breath on Matt's neck, she winced as he filled her up. Like a coffee cup that was overflowing, she cried out and bit her lip as she fucked her brother.

"Ohhh fuck me, brother. Fuck your dirty white sister!" Stephanie moaned a breathy whisper. Her tits mashed into his chest as her eyes opened enough to push into her, demonstrating how much he liked it. Matt's hand found her ass and gave it a squeeze as she bounced wildly the head of his cock. "Ohhhh shhhitt! That's it. Yeah. Fuck your sister's cunt pussy! Make it yours. It is yours. I'm fucking yours brother, your dirty fucking whore sister. Your personal- mmmmfuck... your personal fucking fuck doll." Stephanie winced with strained eyes as she rode him so hard, Stephanie worried the clapping sound of her slamming down on him was louder than the buzzing music downstairs.

Matt's other hand moved drunkenly, perhaps to touch her cheek, but Stephanie grabbed his wrist and brought his hand down to her neck, closing his fingers around her throat. "Nnnahhhh!" Stephanie cried out when she felt the pressure on her throat. "Oh shhhitt- fuck me fuck... me... ahhh!" Stephanie screamed and then clamped her teeth shut as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her thighs nearly clamped shut as her body seized and she squirted on Matt's cock.

"Ohhhmyfuckgodohmy-shit..." Stephanie mumbled. She became like putty in Matt's body as his hands barely held her.

Her thighs still jiggle from the powerful orgasm, but she forced herself to keep riding him. To keep slamming her ass down on her brother's cock. "Jesus fucking Christ, fuck me. Fuck. Me." Her moans were like her breathing. Guttural and survival like. Her face was inches above Matt's. She pulled his hands to her bouncing tits and squeezed them for her.

Matt groaned and bit his lip. He moaned something, but Stephanie couldn't hear it over her sloppy wet pussy sounds and her ragged breaths. "Oh Jesus, I'm so close again. I'm so fucking close again. Cum for me, brother. Cum inside your fucking whore sister."

Matt's fingers pinched down on her nipples and she heard him groan as his cock apexes flexing inside her. "Yes, yes yes yes! Fucking cum inside me. Cum inside your slutty sister- I'm gunna... oh shit..." as the strings of hot cum shoot inside your tight cunt, Stephanie clapped her hands over her face and body as the feeling hit too hard to process. She lost her voice and every pinch of air fled her body as her muscles flexed so hard they cramped. In a mighty instant she exploded, Stephanie's hands and knees dragging wildly on the sheets as she squirted again, drenching her little brother's cock. "Oooohhhhmmyyyygooodddd..."

The head of Matt's cock was still tucked in her pussy minutes later. Mostly limp, she kissed him slowly and long as she pressed her body to his and he responded. She breathed in his masculine scent and cooed a moan and giggled when his cock would randomly flex inside her. Like she was in heaven, Stephanie fell asleep like this. She never wanted either of them to wake from that moment.

Chapter Five

The next few days passed by like a breeze for Stephanie. She had to deal with some minor drama from her roommates, especially Amber, who had a bruised cheek. But Stephanie didn't care. Amber should've known better than to touch her brother.

Matt had been quite hung over when he woke up and got dressed. She didn't even think he remembered her riding him in the middle of the night. She pretended to sleep as he got dressed, thinking it was adorable how he tried to be quiet so as not to wake her. Stephanie hoped he would kiss her forehead before he left, but he didn't. Oh well, he will next time.

Stephanie spent the week monitoring Matt's movement regularly through the spyware on his phone and she was pleased to see he no longer went anywhere- not to friends, or restaurants... and no one was texting or calling him besides herself.

He's all mine.

Stephanie wasn't typically a jealous girl or one to obsess, but she didn't think it was bad to obsess about someone you loved. It just showed how much you cared about them. The next weekend was going to be great. Her mother was going to be out all night- per usual, on Saturday night. This was going to be the first night Matt, and she got to spend with another truly boyfriend and girlfriend. She imagined the two of them ravaging each other as soon as they saw another.

I'll jump on top of him and have his belt undone in seconds. Maybe I'll let him try anal. He'd really love that. Probably should wait. Give him smoother to look forward to later. Maybe when we hit our one-year anniversary. She figured they could spend the night just talking with each other after that. Stephanie could order food in for them and her mother never came home until early in the morning on Sunday.

When Saturday finally arrived, it happened just like she imagined. She had watched him on her phone, tracking every turn he made as he neared her house. Wouldn't it be sweet if I stopped at the store to buy me flowers? Or chocolates? On her laptop she looked up flower shops and department stores between his house and her mother's, but he didn't make any detours on this trip. It's fine. It's still early in their relationship. He'll get her something next time. He better...

Seconds after Matt was in the door, his stepsister had him straddled between her legs sitting on the couch. Her shirt was off and she was fast at work on Matt's belt.

Stephanie released a sighing moan as she leaned in to kiss her stepbrother. Her fingers had rushed to unzip his pants and pulled his cock out from under his boxers. As she felt it grow in her palm, she let out a high-pitched moan as she stroked it to life. Matt's hands wrapped around her ass cheeks to find she wasn't wearing any shorts or panties. She lifted enough to guide the head of his bare cock inside her. "Mmmm! That's it..." she cooed.

Stephanie raised her ass and lowered it, riding Matt. She hastily pulled her shirt off, revealing her perky breasts. Matt leaned forward, wrapping his lips around her nipple. "Mmmmm! That's right, baby. Fuck me. Fuck your stepsister!" Stephanie moaned as she sat down on his throbbing cock.

"Stephanie!"

The voice was so sudden and loud that both Matt and Stephanie nearly fell off the couch. Stephanie scrambled to cover herself, but Matt didn't even move. Stephanie's mother glared at them in a glowing rage as she had just walked in on her daughter fucking her stepson.

Horror took over every crevasse of Stephanie's mind as she ran. Her clothes scooped up in her arms. She darted down the hall to her bedroom where her bag was kept.

"Stephanie! Stop stop!" Her mother Amy shouted. "No, Stephanie! What were you thinking? Are you insane! Do you know what you're doing?"

Stephanie said nothing. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't think in her panicked state. Her clothes were mostly on but not sorted straight. Stephanie's breasts bounced about freely, but she didn't care. She had to leave. With her backpack and car keys in hand, she shouldered past her mother and ran for the door. Matt was near the kitchen and moved out of the way as she pushed past.

"We are going to talk about this!" Amy screamed. "You aren't welcome back here until we talk about this, young lady!" It was the last thing she heard before she slammed her car door and drove quickly down the road. She drove in silence for a time. Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she felt ashamed and fearful. The world is going to know you're a freak who sleeps with your stepbrother. My mom is going to- she's gunna- somethings going to happen.

Stephanie tried calling Matt several times and sent him texts when he didn't answer. None of them received a response. Stephanie cried the entire way back to her school.

Chapter Six

It was a troubling week for Stephanie. How did it seem that the highest peaks of happiness were always followed by the shallowest valleys of sadness? Stephanie wrote in her diary. I go from feeling complete one moment to everything falling apart the next. I've never felt so alone...

Stephanie sighed as she shut her diary hard and leaned back in her car seat. She was sitting in a small Chicago park parking lot. Her car backed in so she could leave quickly, but now she just stared off at the dirty playground equipment and dew-covered slide that had not been ridden in months, maybe years. She couldn't even confide her troubles in her diary. Her mother knew that Stephanie was sleeping with her stepbrother, she couldn't risk one of her roommates nosing into her bedroom and reading something she shouldn't have. It had been a week since her mother had caught them having sex. What felt like a million unanswered texts and phone calls had bounced from their cell phones to various towers over the days. Her mother had exhausted Stephanie's phone with phone calls for the first couple days, but she had since stopped, which only added to Stephanie's suspicions.

Matt wasn't responding, either. Of the 447 texts she had sent her stepbrother, she had received five in reply. Each more subdued than the next. After so many weeks of their closeness growing, suddenly and swiftly, Matt wanted nothing more to do with her. It was logical; she knew. Stopping their taboo relationship before others could find out about it. Not to risk more than they already have. Even Stephanie had thought of doing the same when she last fled her mother's house. But Stephanie suspected another reason for Matt's distancing.

As Stephanie drove home after being caught by her mother, she checked Matt's location after he failed to answer her calls. He was still there. It had been 20 minutes since she had left, but he was still there. 30 minutes. 40 minutes. It wasn't until nearly 50 minutes later that Matt's GPS on his phone left the house and drove back to his house.

Were they talking for that long? Was my mother scolding him and he was apologizing? Maybe Matt was taking the blame and trying to protect her. There were many possibilities of what was happening. Many plausible and innocent reasons for him not leaving right away. But something didn't sit right with Stephanie. She didn't like the idea of her mother being alone with her stepbrother.

Her reason to worry only worsened when Stephanie received an alert on her phone later that week during the day. Matt had texted her mother and Amy replied, rapidly. It was everything she could do not to scream. The insane, jealous rage that boiled inside her at the thought of Matt texting Amy but not texting Stephanie when she had just sent him 24 texts. The spyware app she downloaded on Matt's phone only alerted on incoming and outgoing texts and calls but didn't allow her to read the texts and hear the calls. She saw his GPS move right after Amy's response.

Matt drove to a business section of town and when Stephanie realized he had stopped at her mother's law firm where she worked, she screamed. With an angry, violent throw, her phone bounced off her bed and smacked the wall. She grabbed at posters along her wall and ripped them down, tearing them in two. She wanted to punch her mother or burn her house down at that moment.

Stephanie's phone was cracked along the bottom, but it still worked. She sat and stewed as she watched her stepbrother's location remain at her mother's work for over 20 minutes. Each ticking second boiling inside her. She tried to think of other possibilities other than her mom was fucking her stepson- my boyfriend! But no other idea made sense to her. Maybe they were talking again? Checking in? Maybe apologizing for reactions?

She didn't like it and she needed to know for sure. There was an urge to confront Matt about it. To corner him at his house or text him and ask him what he was doing at her mother's work during the afternoon, but then he would know about the spyware.

Stephanie decided she would stay close to Matt for the rest of the week. She called in sick at work for the next few shifts and drove to a park just down the road from Matt's house. It was a small park that was barely visited anymore. A sign of the aging neighborhood he lived in. It was two blocks from his house. Close enough that he could do a sporadic drive-by of his house throughout the day and night to make sure he had not left without his phone and no other cars had arrived unannounced. Close enough to follow Matt and monitor him, but far enough away not to let him notice her.

Stephanie heard the familiar chime that was specific to her phone when Matt's spyware was activated. She set her diary down on the passenger seat as she thumbed through her phone. She had slept two nights in her car and spent countless hours on her phone for entertainment, but now is what she was waiting for. Matt had texted her mother again, and once again she replied, and Matt was driving. Stephanie started her car and followed, keeping a couple miles distance between her and Matt.

The slow pursuit of her stepbrother felt like justice. Like the days spent in her car and watching Matt from a distance was worth it. She could imagine catching the two having sex and confronting them both.

How could she yell at me when I catch her doing the literal, same thing?

As she drove, following the icon on her spyware app map, Stephanie wondered what she would say to Matt. He would definitely need to be punished for what he did, but obviously this would just be a speed bump in their relationship.

It'll be a growth point for us. This is just the first fight in our relationship. Actually, it might be a good thing. Who knows? He might feel so guilty. Maybe he'll propose in the next month to make up for it.

Stephanie's hands rubbed the steering wheel aggressively as she imagined their eloping wedding, then moving to the other side of the country so they could be together and not be judged.

Maybe even move out of the country? We can live on a beach in Cancun or Jamaica.