A Step Dad, 3 Girls and Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 02 follow up to A Step, 3 girls and a game Uno.
10.9k words
4.82
18.9k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

Please read Chapter 01 if you want to know about what led up to the following.

Hope you enjoy and I appreciate any feedback and comments.

*

Here I was sitting on the bed in my boxers while Sarah was naked leaning into me. I initiate the call to her mother, which is the norm when either of us are travelling for work. Our nightly calls are our catchup on what the day has been like and to wish the other goodnight and saying I love you.

Sarah asked if it was ok for her to stay and say hi instead of having to make another call after mine. I wasn't sure what she would say as her mother had somehow put the girls up to today's antics and I had not had a chance to find out how or why. I hoped she wouldn't say something before I could find out more.

My wife answers, I say, "Hi honey, I have Sarah here with me too. I'm going to put it on speaker so she can say hi to save ringing you again later."

With the phone now on speaker my wife asks me, "How was your day? Hope you didn't overdo the gardening." Knowing I had planned to do yard work.

I reply, "No, I didn't overdo it. I got all the clean-up done and mowed the lawn and don't worry the girls have been helping with the washing and vacuuming the house." Even though my wife will know I did the washing, as I often do. I never mind doing the housework when the girls have friends over so they can spend time with them and not have to do chores. They are always helpful and pull their weight during the week with chores.

Sarah's mum asks, "Sarah, are your friends still over and did you have a good day with them?" Here we go, it's now or never. What is Sarah going to blurt out.

Sarah replies with, "Oh mum you were right, it has been the most wonderful day. The girls and I have had a day never to forget." I'm dying inside thinking how far she is going to go with explanations.

"Honey, as long as you have done your chores and anything else Dad has asked of you then I'm happy to hear you had a good day. I will be home on Tuesday night so don't overdo it with your friends staying for the weekend and make sure not to annoy dad too much."

"Do you girls have plans for tomorrow?"

Sarah, "I think we are going to relax around the house swimming and watching TV. Dad offered to take us to the Mall if we wanted but I think staying home is what the others want to do."

My wife aims her reply at me, "Make sure they do as you ask and are not skirting chores and conning you with excuses."

"It's fine. I offered if they wanted to go out tonight or tomorrow, I would run drop off and pick up. They have all been doing as I ask." I smile sheepishly at Sarah putting my finger to my lips in a shushing motion. Tanya decides to walk out of the on suite (dressed in the new norm for today, no clothes) right then. My jaw drops at the fresh smell and sight.

Being on speaker, my wife hears the door (it's a sliding door and she knows the sound all too well). "Is Vanessa there as well?" Knowing that the girls would need to use our shower with four of them fighting over bathroom time.

Before I can get a word out Tanya says, "Hi Mrs D, no it's Tanya, Nessa is in the other shower, so I was using the on suite. You know what it's like with all of us wanting to clean up at the same time. Mr D said it was ok."

My wife replies "Oh hi sweetie, I hope you have had a good day and not been too much trouble for Mr D."

Tanya replies "Oh Mrs D, we have had the most awesome day today. Thank you so much." With that comment, I'm thinking they are all in on this and I'm the last one to know. What have they secretly been planning for however long working up to today's events.

Sarah adds, "See mum, I told you we had so much fun today." She leans closer to talk into the phone and her breast brushes my hand. Sarah's nipples are firming up from the touch.

Tanya makes to sit down on the bed when my wife says to the two girls, "Ok girls, I'm glad to hear you have had what seems to be an excitement filled day. Can I have time with Mr D to say goodnight. You can catch me up later on what you got up to. Love you both and remember anything Mr D asks for, please do as he asks to help out, I want no excuses."

The girls both pout and I motion for them to leave the room, another hassle, neither wants to go. I get off the bed to move them along and close the door.

Tanya slips her fingers around my cock again and Sarah giggles "We don't want to go." My wife is still on the other end of the line. All I need is for Sarah to say something out loud.

"Out you two, now. Go find the others and watch TV or something." Finally herding them out the door so I can close it.

"How was your conference honey? Hope the days haven't been too long and boring, I know what they can be like."

"It's been fine, I couldn't do the dinner tonight. I was just too tired and sick of being around people all day." She replied.

"Have those girls been good for you? Make sure you don't let them boss you around."

"They have all been fine. V was at work all day and the other 3 have done washing and cleaned the house for me. I can't complain, we played in the pool after lunch and again after dinner."

"Have they been wearing clothes?" My wife shocks me with that comment.

"What, why do you ask that?"

"Oh well, I might have given them ideas that it was ok to go sans clothes, but I said they had to ask you first and not just make you uncomfortable and appear without any clothes on."

"So, you did put them up to it? I wondered where it came from, and I sort of got some of it out of them but not straight answers!" I reply.

"I suggested they could try going topless around the pool first, so it wasn't so obvious. What did they do? Don't tell me they just started walking out of the bathroom this morning with nothing on?"

My wife continues "Darling, I didn't think you would mind. I know we have been pretty relaxed with what they wear, and I've talked to Sarah and Vanessa about it. They asked if they could. I was going to talk to you first but thought it might be a nice surprise. I wanted them to deal with it and not have it come from me. If they want to be adults, then I want them to act like adults and ask you if they could do it."

"I wasn't sure what your part in it was. It's fine babe, I love both your girls as if they were my own. I'm honestly ok with it. It's taken some getting used to, but I'll get there. Do you know what they did though?" I asked my wife.

"No. I said if they wanted to go naked, all they had to do was ask you straight up. I told them I'm sure you would be ok with it. Just so you know, I have let them go topless for the past few weeks when you have been away, what with the weather warming up and all. You know they love being out by the pool when they can."

"Well, the three girls who were home played up to me this afternoon."

"Wait, the three girls? I was only letting our two go topless around the house, not all three of them. Although I think Tanya has been sneaking in nude sunbathing with Vanessa when she is over and the pair of them are out by the pool. I have noticed the tan lines disappearing on her body. What did they do?" My wife asks.

"They said you have been letting them go naked around the house when I have been away. So, it's not all of them just Sarah and V?" Mmmm, I'm thinking they really played me up to this and I have almost said too much.

"So, what happened today with them?" My wife prompts again.

I go on to explain what the three of them got up to. I thought in for a penny, in for a pound. I told her about the card game only to this point. I expected my wife to ask more questions.

"Ok, so it was just strip Uno. You were ok with it?"

"No, not initially. But they said you said it was ok, so I went along with it. I thought they would chicken out but didn't. Now I know why they didn't, having already been half naked around the house."

"Did you get naked as well?" My wife asks.

"I had to at the end when I didn't win the last hand. Well to be more exact I got picked out of the 3 losers by Tanya. They told me that you told them about my penis and how much you loved it. I'm sorry honey, I know it was wrong, but I just did it as I thought I would pull their bluff and scare them out of it." I explained.

"It's ok darling, I'm fine with it. I have to admit, I did put them up to it partly, not expecting they would go so far. I had said only topless to start with, as I said it would help ease you into it. I never wanted you to be uncomfortable that they couldn't at least go topless. They have been pestering me about it for ages and I decided I was fine as long as they asked you. If you were uncomfortable, then they were to not take it any further and you and I could talk about it when I got home."

"I know we had skinny dipped in the pool and walked around the house naked when the girls weren't there. I hoped you would be fine if they asked to go topless but never to make it awkward in any way. And certainly not to go completely nude." My wife seemed a little upset with the girls.

"Honey it's fine, I'm over the initial shock now. Still not totally sure about walking around completely naked all the time. You know what it does to me, and I have explained that to them, but we can take it day by day and see how it goes. Please don't worry about it, what's done is done and I'll survive. They had fun with it today, probably made it easier and more relaxed the way they did it."

I tell my wife, "I love you baby."

"Thank you darling, I love you too. Thanks for going along with their plan. I'm sorry I started it and should have talked to you sooner. I thought we would be on the same page with them innocently wanting to go topless. That was all I had talked to the two girls about, just so you understand. They are growing up and wanting to explore alternatives to the norm. Were we really any different when we were their age?" I know for one I wasn't, so I would have to deal with it.

My wife continued, "I'm sure they will grow out of it over the summer. If you can handle it for now, do you mind going along with it best you can. I will talk to them all when I get home on Tuesday. I'm sorry you had to deal with Amber and Tanya as well, I wasn't aware my two had extended all this to them. You know they are all like sisters."

"Babe it's fine, I will survive. As long as you are ok with me being around 4 naked young girls and one hot Mumma. The topless I could have handled but the nude is another level. You know my reaction to nudity, so at the moment I have been wearing boxers to try to hide it somewhat. I'm sure walking around with a constant erection is going to start to wear thin for all of you."

"I know what you are like and both being topless would have elicited the same reaction so don't worry about it. It's only to be when the girls are there, not other visitors which I have explicitly told them. I will also explain to Amber and Tanya not to discuss this with anyone else so don't worry about them either as long as you don't mind them being nude as well."

"Ok babe, I'll let you go and get some rest for tomorrow. If you are ok with Amber and Tanya being part of it, then I'm fine with it too. I will text you if things get out of hand." I said.

We both said our goodnights and love you to each other and hung up.

I sat on the bed still taking the events of the day in. At least I didn't have an erection (something I may not have much of an option of in the foreseeable future). At least my wife didn't press me for any of the other goings on. She couldn't know about what occurred after dinner, which may not be part of the discussion with the girls.

Contemplating what I was going to do tomorrow was another thing I had to think about. Do I nude up or stick with shorts. If I was doing yard work, I was going to have to wear protection and clothes. Don't want the neighbours getting a perv now do I. While the pool I had done work to make sure it was privacy protected, the front yard wasn't.

Lost in thought I didn't hear the door open again with the tv white noise in the background.

Sarah had reappeared with Amber in tow this time. "Daddy, can we watch TV with you. The other two are watching some reality crap we don't want to watch in the loungeroom."

I guess if I was going to have to get used to seeing naked girls around the house, it may as well start now.

"Sure Sarah, you can watch anything you like. I'm not really paying attention to the TV so if there is something you want to watch switch it over. I'll watch anything or check emails if it's not interesting enough."

Sarah slides across the bed to be beside me and Amber sits next to her. Lucky my wife and I like a king side bed, so there was plenty of room for three of us to sit up across the bed.

It wasn't so hot that I needed to put the aircon on. There were cool breezes with the house opened up. I said to Sarah if they were cold, she could pull up the covers, secretly hoping that they would partly cover up with their legs under the covers.

Sarah says, "We're fine daddy, temperature is perfect. You still have your boxers on though, don't you want to take them off?"

What do I do or say now. After talking to my wife, I said I was ok with it, maybe I wasn't so sure doing it all the time. Seeing both of them arrive naked had started back the engorging state in my loins. The boxers hid it for a while.

Sarah surprises me with, "Dad you don't smell like you had a shower, not like you normally do when you've had one."

Fuck, she has me there. I think I smelt like I had just had a sex session. When my wife and I have sex, we usually have a quick shower afterwards, not only to clean up the mess, but I found getting all hot and bothered produced male body odour again. I preferred to go to bed smelling good.

I told a white lie and said I had gotten hot sitting in the room before I opened the windows to let the cool breeze in.

Sarah replied with "Ok" and snuggled up and leaned her head on my shoulder. Her breast touching my arm.

The pair of them found something to watch on TV. It looked like the start of "Into the Blue" with Paul Walker and Jessica Alba. The girls were oohing and aahhing every time he had his shirt off. I liked the movie too but not because of Paul but oh Jessica has the face and body of an angel.

I start to get into the movie as both girls are. I can see both Amber and Sarah's nipples hardening at the sights on screen. So hot guys turn them. I can only imagine what else might be heating up. Hard nipples make me hard again. Sarah wriggles around like a worm to get more comfortable and puts her hand on my upper thigh for support. As she does, she brushes my hardon with her fingers, I'm sure she did it on purpose.

Sarah settles again. The pair of them have slid down to lay their heads on the pillows. Legs straight out towards the end of the bed, slightly spread apart just enough that I can see their pussies. Another ploy, I'm sure. I glance away from the TV to see both pairs of breasts, nipples standing upright, stunning and firm. Back to Jessica on the TV. A little while later and Sarah again is wriggling around to change position. Again, with the hand on the thigh only this time the way my cock is confined by my boxers, she gets a lot more than a brush of fingers on it.

"Daddy, are you excited by Jessica or by us?"

"Honey, what can I say, Jessica does it for me and you know that. But the pair of you is not helping anything at all." Sarah's hand is still on my cock.

"Can't you take off your boxers please? Amber and I want to see what Paul is not showing us on TV."

"Sarah, I don't think having my cock in your hand is a wise move. Taking my boxers off is not the best idea."

"You have to give me time to learn to deal with the nudity, but don't you think the touching is going a bit too far? That is not something I should be allowing you of all people to get away with."

Amber chimes in with, "Please Mr D. We want to see more of what we saw today. We all loved your hard cock. We can see why Mrs D loves it so much."

Amber again, "If Sarah is touching it, I want to touch it, that's so not fair. I always miss out."

"Now girls, we are not fighting over who is missing out on anything. Sarah should not have touched it either." I say.

"Daddy, you let Tanya touch it when Mum was on the phone, I saw it happen. We think it's only fair we get a turn too."

Sarah says, "I can help you take off your boxers, then we are all naked again. Please Daddy."

I am at the point of giving in again so they will get it over and done with. The sooner it wears off, the sooner we can go back to normal. I can't believe I'm actually thinking about letting them touch my manhood, two girls I look at as almost my own kids.

"Mum told us we just had to ask." Sarah chides.

"Yes, but I spoke to your mother, and it wasn't about that, it was about going topless only. The three of you went further than you were supposed to, and this is going way too far."

"Oh dad, we only want to touch it and feel it. It's not like we are having sex, wouldn't you prefer we learnt from you than some boy?"

"Please Mr D, I want to have a turn too. Tanya and Sarah have had a feel and I want to touch it." Amber rolls over and makes to grab for my hardness. Sarah swats her hand away.

"I'm first!" Sarah exclaims.

"Now hold on, I haven't agreed to anything about this. Let's watch the movie you both wanted to come in here for."

"That was an excuse to come and see you naked again Mr D. While the TV viewing is good, you are a lot hotter!" Amber admits.

"Come on Dad, let me take your boxers off. We are only going to pester until you give in. Mum said you needed to do what we said."

"No, your mum said, you need to do as I say not the other way around."

Sarah retorts with a smart alec comment, "Ok, but we are already naked so what else are you going to make us do? We have no more clothes to take off now do we."

What the hell do I do, give in again and let them have a feel. Teach them what it's like and what to expect, I don't believe either of them has had sex yet but can't be sure.

"Look you two, we can't be doing this. In society this is frowned upon, and I don't want to go get in trouble for doing something that is taboo."

"Oh Daddy, we won't ever tell another soul about this or anything from today or what goes on in this house. We both promise and cross our heart and hope to die." Just like they used to say when they were kids and sworn to secrecy.

"You cannot ever tell anyone about this. Not other friends and especially not Amber or Tanya's parents." Was I really going to let these two teenage girls touch my hard cock.

I stand up beside the bed and drop my boxers to the floor. "Remember this is only between us."

My cock is a raging hardon with the two hot girls laying on the bed and Jessica on the TV. I get back on the bed, both Amber and Sarah are sitting up staring. My cock was closer than either had seen all day.

Sarah reaches out and grabs it. I can now see how small her hand is, it's a stretch to wrap her fingers all the way around my girth.

"Ooooh Amber, have a go", Amber reaches over puts a hand around the knob. Sarah has a good grip on the shaft and now Amber has the tip. Precum starts to ooze.

"Daddy, you are hard."

Amber lets go and Sarah wipes her hand over the tip and gets the sticky precum in the palm of her hand and slides it over my shaft again. God how am I not going to cum. Sarah uses both hands to grab as much as she can and starts sliding both hands up and down.

Amber is sitting beside me watching Sarah work my cock. Amber's nipples are as hard as diamonds. She doesn't know what to do with her hands. One hand grabs the pierced nipple and kneads it gently. She moans from her own touch. This sends me into a spin, I can't believe she is playing with herself while Sarah has my cock on slide motion.