A Step Dad, 3 Girls and Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's nipples are rock hard, she is trying to take my cock all the way down to the base. I can feel the back of her throat, she pulls up and Amber takes a turn doing the same thing. They keep alternating at this. I'm thinking of other things to avoid Cumming all over the place. I leave them at it for a while until I get that feeling that it's too damn close to risk as I want to be the last to orgasm.

I have to stop them, I don't know what I wanted more, to pleasure Sarah or Amber's pussy first. "You need to stop, I'm going to cum at this rate and I don't want too yet." The girls are looking up grinning and not wanting to let my cock not be in a warm mouth.

I say to Sarah, "Let me slide down so I'm laying down completely and you can put your legs over my shoulders so I can lick that gorgeous smooth pussy."

She starts to get into position but changes mid-way and decides instead of cowgirl she gets into reverse cowgirl (69) position. I don't care what way it is as long as I can lick that smooth love mound.

"Amber, come and sit on daddy's cock so we can kiss while he eats me." Fuck what am I going to do now, pinned by Sarah, I can't stop her from sitting on me and if she slides on my cock again that will be game over. As Amber straddles me, Sarah leans forward and says, "Better idea, lie back baby and I will do to you what daddy is doing to me, that way we are all being satisfied, and I can occasionally take his cock in my mouth too."

Sarah's glistening hot box is inches from my face. I put my hands on her hips and guide her into a better position so I can taste her sweetness. I run my tongue over her smooth pubic area and down to the top of her slit. I run it down the crack, her body shudders from the touch of my tongue on her puffy hot labia. "Fuck daddy, put that tongue in my pussy now." Sarah moans.

I part her legs, so I have better access to her pussy. Spreading the outer lips apart, I can see her clit hood so close to my face. I place my tongue full on her clit, her body clenches around my head so I can't pull away. I can't believe I'm doing this to Sarah. She is moaning as she mirrors the movements on Amber's pussy. Amber is laid back in ecstasy kneading her own nipples. I feel Sarah lick my cock which is resting in Amber's slit again. Covering both areas like a pro. She has surely done this before. A question for another time.

While I'm pleasuring Sarah, my mind is off my own cock and I'm not at risk of cumming. Too much going to on to concentrate on anything but the job at hand. I get a finger into her wetness and can feel her clenching on my finger. My tongue is still working hard on her clit. I want to give her an orgasm. I can feel Amber's body tensing laid back along my legs. Both girls are moaning but trying to keep it down, so the others are not woken by the noisy moaning.

Sarah pushes my cock towards Amber's pussy, not again, oh god that will be too much. Amber moves slightly and I can feel my knob and shaft enter her again.

"Is that turning you on daddy, it looks so hot your cock in her pussy." Amber starts again with a slight back and forth motion along my shaft. Only the end of it is in with the position we are in. Sarah is still licking from my cock to Amber's clit, made all that much easier now I'm inside her.

"I need to get condoms if you are going to do that." I let out.

"Don't worry we are both on the pill. It will be fine." Sarah comes back with.

"I can't cum in either of you, that is not right."

"Dad, stop worrying. I want that tongue on my clit, I'm getting close to the orgasm that I have been wanting since I laid eyes on that gorgeous cock of yours. Please don't deny me."

I get back to work and try not to think about my cock's location at this point in time. Sarah starts to grind harder onto my face, at the same time I can sense Amber is building to the same point and Sarah knows it. She thankfully removes my cock from heaven and replaces with her own fingers to get Amber to orgasm.

They have done this together for sure. I press two fingers as deep as they will go, I can feel the corrugated spot and press on it, sucking her clit as I feel Sarah start to go over the top and orgasm. Her legs clamp around my head. At the same time, I can feel Amber's body shuddering in her own ecstasy and orgasm. Thank God my cock was not in there or it would have been a three-way simultaneous orgasm. Both girls are squirming as orgasms grip their bodies. My tongue is still hard on Sarah's clit, I remove my finger from her love hole. So much wetness, her juices mixed with my saliva covering my face. Amber is rolling off my legs which have started to go numb from being in the same position holding her weight. Sarah gives my cock a big suck to clean off the juices Amber's pussy has bathed it in during her orgasm. Sarah was a master oral stimulator.

"Daddy that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

Amber is almost breathless and says, "I wish you had left his cock in my pussy, but you have excelled again at getting me off Sarah. Next time I want you to do that with that hot cock in my pussy. Fuck that was one of the best orgasms I have ever had." With all the moaning I'm surprised we don't have an audience as I glance towards the door just to make sure.

I want my own orgasm with these two beautiful creatures. I start rubbing my cock when Amber rolls over and says "Let me help, I'll offer you two solutions, mouth or pussy? I know which one I want but I'll give you the choice."

I know which one I want but I go with, "Mouth will be fine if that is ok. Much as the other option is so appealing, maybe another time."

"Damn I was going to offer mine or Sarah's pussy, which was a silly mistake wasn't it, but I didn't want to speak for Sarah."

"Amber, you know I want that cock too, why didn't you say the second option? Daddy can I least try it, you already fed it to Amber, and I want to see what it feels like too."

What do I do, offer to let her at least try it but say I'm not going to let it go so far as to cum. "Ok you can try it, but only to see what it feels like, I'm already so close that I don't want to do something wrong."

Sarah has that little girl cheeky grin on her face. She gets into position to mount my cock as Amber helps guide it into her sweet honey hole. As she lowers her pussy onto the tip of my cock, I can feel her heat. Her swollen blushed pussy slides over the tip of my cock and it disappears into heaven for the third time tonight. Amber still has her hand around the base and is cupping my balls. I slide almost all the way in. It feels so nice and tight, I think hers is the tightest I have ever had the joy of fucking.

Amber is using her thumb on Sarah's clitty, a moan escapes her lips along with "Oh fuck that feels so good." I pull Amber over so I can slip 2 fingers back into her soaked pussy.

Amber, "Isn't it, I so bad want that cock in my pussy again."

Sarah slowly works up and down a couple of times. With my free hand, I slip a finger into her mouth which she is sucking like it was my cock. Amber is still massaging my balls. This is not going to take very long. I let her go a couple more times and then as I did with Amber, as she moves up, I grab her cute butt and pull her off my cock as Amber sees the signal, I'm close to cumming. I pull Sarah forward to suck a nipple. Our hands are still working Amber's pussy as she is stroking my cock. Sarah's dampness is the perfect lubricant when suddenly I feel Amber's mouth engulf my cock. I let Sarah's nipple go and pull her face down so I can tongue fuck her.

My toe-curling orgasm starts as cum starts spurting from my cock, Amber's mouth is over my cock and is taking it all in.

Amber then kneels up and pulls Sarah's face away to kiss her, giving Sarah a taste of my cum. That was the most surreal orgasm I have had in a long time.

The girls are passionately swapping my cum with their tongues. Their hands all over each other breasts.

Sarah lifts her hips slightly and slides back and places her pussy directly over my cock and I'm back where I shouldn't be. It's like I took a Viagra, my cock has no intention of going soft. This was not unusual after cumming even with my wife.

"Daddy, can I fuck you proper now? I want to orgasm again with you inside me."

Amber offers, "Only if we can get into a different position so I can lick your clit and then I get the same treatment once you get off."

"How do you want to do this?" Is all I can say.

Amber tells Sarah to get into 69 position and tells me to move around to fuck Sarah doggy style. Amber wants to watch my cock going in and out and give it a lick too. I have my very own nymphos. We rearrange on the bed. I have less concern about cumming so soon and want to fuck both of them, so I oblige to change positions.

Amber and Sarah immediately go to work on each other pussies. I get in behind Sarah and spread her butt cheeks so I can see her smooth pussy, I use my fingers to part her lips and move up and slide my cock into that hot love hole. Amber is sucking her clit. I feel her tongue on my cock occasionally. Amber has managed to get one hand up to massage my balls. I reach forward to cup Sarah huge breasts in my hands. Fuck they are so heavy hanging over Amber's lithe body. I'm pumping to Sarah's motion.

Sarah says, "Fuck I'm not going to last long, I can feel another orgasm coming, don't stop either of you. Amber this is so wonderful, better than anything we have done before. I hope daddy can last so you get a turn."

"Don't worry Amber you won't miss out." I assure her.

Working my cock in and out slowly to delay her bliss. "Sarah darling your pussy is so delightfully tight, I could stay here all day."

"Oh daddy, I have wanted your cock since mum first told me about it. I'm in heaven with you fucking me and Amber licking my clit."

"Ssshhh, lick me, Sarah!!" Amber gets out between licking her clit and my cock.

I start to pump harder again, I slip out, but Amber is quick to get her mouth around my cock, so I give her a few thrusts. Amber takes it and guides it back to where it was. This elicits moans of satisfaction from Sarah. I keep the speed up, Sarah is moaning louder now as she gets closer to another orgasm.

"I'm close again, fuck me harder daddy."

I can feel her tense as I'm pinching her nipples and banging against her arse, I hope Amber is working her clit as Sarah has arched her head back in the bliss she is experiencing. I keep thrusting, when suddenly Sarah lets out a higher pitched noise, close to a scream. I cover her mouth to muffle the noise. Sarah is spasming as her body is taken over by the orgasm that my cock and Amber's tongue working her pussy has just given her. Sarah is shaking from the fucking, I pull out as she rolls over to lay next to Amber. She looks exhausted and is panting heavily.

"Fuck that was the best sex I have ever had, thank you daddy."

Amber has taken my cock back into her mouth as I look at Sarah laying there enjoying the moment. Such a beautiful body covered in a sheen of sweat.

Amber is working my cock hard, I could just let her go. I lean forward to take up Sarah's position and lick her pussy. Amber has my cock up to the base in her mouth. I start to fuck her throat.

Sarah rolls on her side, looks over and says, "That is so hot you two." She has also taken her hand and is massaging a breast and nipple.

Amber doesn't seem to want to stop and I'm not complaining, she has already made me cum once and she could do it again at this rate.

Sarah seems content to lay and watch, massaging her breasts. I have no idea how long we were going but I could suddenly feel that I might actually cum again. My balls were tightening up when Amber decides it's time she wants to be fucked.

I roll her over so she can choose a position she wants. Reverse cowgirl is the choice and slides her pussy onto my rock-hard cock. As she starts riding, Sarah leans over to put her breasts within reach of my mouth. Bad girl, she knows what I like. I take a nipple and as much of her breast as I can into my mouth. Sarah is playing with her other breast. I swap between nipples, sucking both of them. Her breasts a wonderful, how much more can I take of these two girls. Amber is riding me harder and faster. She is working her own clit while Sarah is offering her breasts to me.

Amber's pussy is clamping on my manhood, oh fuck I think I'm going to cum again. I started pumping her pussy as she goes up and down, we are in motion together. Having Sarah's breasts in my mouth is not helping when suddenly I feel Amber constrict her pussy on my cock as she starts to have an orgasm. This is all too much for me and I keep thrusting and then I'm cumming again too. I pump her pussy full of cum. She knows what just happened.

Amber has my whole cock in her pussy as I cum while she has her own orgasm. Sarah has also realised what happened.

"Daddy, did you cum again?"

"Yes, I did something I should not have done."

Amber, "It's ok Mr D, that was so hot and it's fine we told you already. That was so wonderful, I'm with Sarah as I have to say one of the best orgasms of my life."

Amber rolls off to the same side as Sarah, we can both see the cum dripping from her pussy when Sarah leans down and licks it from Amber's pussy.

"Oh, that tastes so good. Spread those legs babe so I can get more." Sarah says to Amber.

Sarah also leans over to clean my cock off. I'm finally starting to lose my erection.

The three of us lay there looking at each other. What a heaven-sent fuck session. My wife and I have had some seriously good sessions, but this may have topped anything we have done.

I get up and say I need to take a quick shower, the two girls come to join me for a quick rinse down. Lucky my wife suggested when we built the house to put a dual shower in the on suite instead of a bath. So, there was plenty of room for three of us.

More touching in the shower as we soap each other up, I pay particular attention to the two pairs of breasts (I can't leave them alone). Giving each nipple a suck. Both girls comment that was so lovely and they both want to do it again. I'm not sure I can do this as I have to keep my wife happy as well, I tell them. Much as I would want to do this every night.

We dry off and finally crawl into bed. I have one girl on either side of me under the covers, would we last the night without having to go round again. I was tired but also my mind was racing from the events of today. I couldn't get it out of my mind and finally went to sleep with another erection and possibly a hand on Sarah's breast.

Stay tuned for Chapter 03 coming soon.

Please leave comments and feedback. Always open for advice. This has been proofread and edited by me, I'm solely responsible for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

I prefer long erotic stories to read myself, so this is a long one to hopefully to draw you into the story.