A Step Dad, 3 Girls and Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Amber work that nip babe, maybe Daddy wants to touch it for you. I know he has been dying to get to it since you showed him." I nearly cum and have to grab Sarah's hands off my cock.

"Ooh Sarah that is going too far honey. We have to stop."

"Amber hasn't had a go yet. We can stop for a minute and then she can have a go. I don't want to spoil the moment."

Two pair of young firm breasts were staring at me with rock hard nipples. I can only imagine that both of them were turned on and well lubricated. They are both sitting on their knees with feet under them and legs apart. I can see glistening dampness starting to show between their legs.

"Daddy, do you want to feel Amber's breasts and pierced nipple? I think it looks so hot, I would like to get one of mine done too but I'm not sure I could handle the pain, it was bad enough getting my ears pierced."

"Would you take me to get mine pierced Daddy?" Would I, I would love to do that, maybe I can swing this instead of Mrs D getting hers done.

I ask Amber, "Would you mind if I feel it? I love seeing girls walking through the mall with no bras on with pierced nipples. It's such a turn on."

Amber pushes her breasts toward me, "Please Mr D, they are all yours, but please be gentle as it's only a couple of weeks since I had it done and it's a little tender."

I reach out, touching her warm skin, my hand on her left breast, so wonderful. I slide a fingertip across the nipple and caress the barbell. Hard nipples were an understatement. I wanted to put my tongue out and lick her nipples. I also wanted to play with Sarah's too.

I don't know what overcame me, but I leaned my head down to take her nipple in my mouth, ever so gently sucking on the barbell and nipple together. Amber moans loudly while Sarah is watching intently. I reach out my free hand to touch Sarah's breast and massage a nipple between my fingers. Not wanting to be looking after one and not the other. Sarah takes a short breath at my touch. Her hand is on her other breast mirroring what I'm doing, massaging and moaning.

"Daddy, that feels so hot." Sarah's free hand has Amber's unpierced breast, massaging in circles.

Amber licks her fingers and reaches out for my manhood, finally able to get her hands on it. I nearly explode from all the touching. I seriously can't believe I have 2 hot girls in the palm of my hands. Lost in the moment, it had completely slipped my mind the other two could arrive at any time. What would they say or do if they walked in on us? Here's me with breast in hand and mouth, of the two younger girls. Amber with my cock in hand.

I don't know how much longer I could last as Amber started to work her magic hands on my cock. My shaft was so slippery from the natural lube oozing out from the end, with each stroke Amber picked up more to lubricate it nicely.

It got too much for me and I let the nipple fall from my mouth as I breathe, "You need to stop or I'm going to cum, this was supposed to be about touching only."

Amber finally lets her grip relax a little, not wanting to let go completely. Sarah is still massaging both her and Amber's nipples. I shift slightly so I can give Sarah's breast a work over, licking my way across her breasts to the nipple, sucking it in and biting down to her moans of pleasure.

"That feels so nice daddy, please don't stop. I've never had such a sensory overload from someone touching my breasts." Maybe she wasn't a virgin after all or maybe the girls had been playing around. She had been working on Amber's beautiful boobs, that had to be it. The pair of them had experimented surely, they seemed comfortable touching each other.

Amber let go of my cock so she could re-position and nudged my head over to Sarah's other breast so she in turn could take the one I had been sucking on in her own mouth, Sarah was in blissful heaven with two of us sucking her sexy nipples.

I had one hand on Amber's pierced titty and the other hand on Sarah's thigh. Dare I go somewhere I shouldn't, this was getting way too hot. I can't touch Sarah like that, I'm powerless to stop with my cock leading the way of course. It's wrong but I want to do it. The thoughts going through my brain were not being made by a fully clothed man at the dinner table talking to two fully clothed young girls. My wife would kill me if she found out, I had already had a session with Tanya, but now Sarah and Amber was crossing the proverbial line in the sand.

I glance down to see Amber working a finger up and down her very wet slit. Sarah has her free hand on Amber's other breast again. Trying to keep everyone pleasured. Amber takes her pussy soaked fingers to take hold of my cock again. I decide (or my cock) I'm going forth, I slide my hand up to brush over Sarah's outer lips. Oh, my it's so smooth, that's not from shaving, which has to be waxed, no stubble to be felt.

Sarah exclaims, "Daddy!!"

I jerk my hand away thinking I have gone too far. She feels around for my wrist and pulls it back to place my fingers back where I had just been.

"Keep going daddy, I want you to touch me there please."

I slide my index finger up and down her beautiful tight slit, it is so perfect. It wasn't one that looked like an opened flower, red puffy heat filled swollen labia showed just as a line where her pussy lips come together. Heaven sent pussy. I use my index and middle fingers to part the gates to heaven. Sarah is as wet as Amber and oozing wetness, I run my fingers from bottom to top near the hood protecting the clit. I part it again so I can place my thumb on her clit to massage it gently. Amber now has two fingers plunging into her vagina. I use my free to rub Amber's clit at the same time, I now have both girls in pleasured heaven.

I remove my hands and overcome by the moment, I take Sarah's face in my hands, I can smell both girls' juices on my hands as I cradle Sarah's beautiful face. I passionately kiss Sarah, our tongues intertwining in a fight to see who can stick it further into the others mouth. Time stops as we kiss for what seems an eternity.

Amber says, "My turn."

Sarah and I pull apart and Amber is up on her knees and first kisses Sarah as I watch, then reaches out to draw me closer to join in a three-way kiss, our tongues in each other mouths. I had not had a threesome since the late 80's at a party after work with two of the waitresses from the restaurant I worked at. My cock felt like it needed to explode. My balls were so tight. This was the stuff of dreams, I was stunned it had gotten this far. These two girls were nymphomaniacs.

I didn't know what to do next. I didn't need to think, and it didn't matter. While Amber and I were sucking face, Sarah lowered her mouth to my cock. Licking her way up and down the shaft and taking each one of my balls into her mouth to give it a suck.

"Daddy, I love your shaved balls, they are so tight and clean." With that she placed the tip on my cock into her wet and willing mouth.

Oh, fuck I cannot let Sarah do this, it's so wrong. Sarah uses her teeth as she slides her mouth down the length of my shaft. Oh my god, I am in love with this girl. I love when my wife uses teeth on my cock. The sensation almost makes me blow every time. Now Sarah is doing the same. If I wasn't sucking Amber's tongue, I think I may have let out a scream. Kissing Amber also saved me from an almost instantaneous cum spurt from my cock now engorged in Sarah's mouth.

Amber and I also have a hand fondling each of Sarah's breasts while she is working more and more of my girth into her mouth and throat. My other hand has found its way to Amber's hot box. I'm now the one with fingers in her pussy while she is rubbing her clit with the juices from her soaking pussy.

Both girls are so wet, a far cry from my wife lately where we have had to use lube whenever we have lovemaking sessions. Apparently, that comes with age but it's all part of the enjoyment. The lube works perfectly especially with the new vibrator which has become a regular in our sessions.

There are too many body parts that I want to give attention to. I don't know what I want more, to give or relax and just receive from these two wonderful beings. How long can this go on, I never want it to stop now it's started. What was supposed to be a quick feel has turned into full blown passion. It must have been 30+ minutes that we have been at this and the other two have not come to say hi and see what is going on.

I whisper to the 2 girls "We need to stop, Tanya and V may come down to check on us. I don't want to get caught doing this by either of them."

Sarah is still working her magic on my cock, I have to lift her head to let it go for a minute so we can pull a halt to the proceedings.

Sarah looks at me and moans, "I don't want to stop dad."

Amber agrees, "Me either."

"But what if the other two were to arrive down the hallway? It would be super obvious if we were trying to get back to watching TV from the positions, we are in. It would look bad if I was doing this with both of you." At least they didn't know about what Tanya, and I had been up to earlier.

Sarah says "Don't worry about them, they are catching up on their show. They won't come down here, they don't normally, do they?"

She was right about that, but things had changed in the house today. Sarah and Amber had often come down to watch TV with my wife and I. The girls and my wife preferred to watch a movie where the two older girls had started on the reality shows (which my wife and I could not stand to watch).

"We could get under the covers if you want, that will hide it somewhat." Suggested Amber.

Sarah jumps up, "I'll go check on them, that way they see we are ok. I'll get drinks from the fridge and spend 5 minutes asking them what they are up to. Don't get to hot without me, I'll be right back."

Amber and I are gobsmacked on the bed. Sarah skips out and down the hall. We can hear faint conversation over the TV noise from the loungeroom.

I sit back to watch TV again thinking the break might stop the action. Amber has other thoughts and gets up and straddles my legs with her back to the TV, facing me. She leans in and starts kissing again and slowly slides her body up so her pussy lips spread over my cock. This can't be happening, I was only just getting used to the touching / mutual masturbation we had been at with no intention of it ever going any further. Oh god my cock is sliding between her wet pussy lips as she moves back and forth. The tip of my cock poking out from the bottom of her landing strip pubes.

"Please don't let my cock go in there, I can't do that." I get out through the kissing.

I'm caressing her perky breasts with my hands. Almost perfect size for my hands. While only a B cup they are wonderful and firm, and I just love them. She pulls back from kissing so I can take her nipple in my mouth again. Massaging her breasts while she arches her back. This at least stops the grinding.

I can't get enough of her piercing, working it gently with my tongue to her soft moans. How nice would it be to just slip momentarily into her aching pussy. It's so close and so hot. I have to resist, her hips start the motion again. I can feel her sliding forward, my cock sliding further and further down to where it can't go. I think Amber knows all too well what she is up to. Suddenly she moves too far forward, and the tip is engulfed in warm wet heaven. No, please no.

Amber holds there for a moment as she eases my cock into her tight love tunnel. I'm still nuzzling her breast and suddenly bite just a bit too hard when I feel my cock work its way inside. Amber lets out a higher pitched "Ooohhh" than anything previously. I let go of her nipple. She pushes down once and then on the rise I lift her off and roll her over before Sarah returns.

Amber has the most delighted look in her eyes, "Why did you stop?"

"Let's not go there honey, I know it felt wonderful, but I have to resist. I would have cum in seconds, and I'm surprised I didn't just with that motion. That was a cheeky thing to do."

We kiss and fondle some more. I'm so damned horny. I cup my hand over her mound, slipping my middle finger between her puffy labia. Sarah has been gone an age longer than I expected. I really needed a drink now.

Just as I was thinking about getting up to see what Sarah was up to, she walks back in the room.

"What took so long and are Tanya and V ok?" I ask.

"Nothing to worry about with those two. They are getting ready for bed, their show is almost finished, and they said they were going to come say goodnight and go to bed. Here's your cold drinks."

"They asked what we had been up to, and I said watching the movie and looking at your cock." She lets out with the biggest smile on her face. "I told them Amber and I had finally got your boxers off. They both laughed and said, 'don't do anything we wouldn't do'. I just smiled and walked off to the kitchen to get our drinks."

"I fed the cats while I was out there. They were both hungry again. Tanya and Nessa asked if I would make tea while I was up, so I did that for them too. I thought it would give you two a bit longer alone." Grinning cheekily and then adding, "Hope I didn't miss anything."

Amber and I looked at each and back at Sarah. "No nothing babe, just more kissing and touching." Amber adds winking at me.

"I saw that, you did more didn't you? Naughty Amber and Daddy. I want whatever she got or did."

"Let's enjoy the end of the movie and wait for the other two to go to bed." I said. That way I had less stress over getting caught.

"I told them we were going to sleep in the big bed while mum was away. I said we were sleepy and wanted to watch the next movie till we fell asleep." Sarah said.

Wait, what, I hadn't agreed to that. It used to be an often occurrence when Sarah was young to have nightmares and come into our bed. It usually was only for a couple of hours and her mum would take her back to her own bed. A few times I had let her sleep in here when it happened and my wife was away, I guess it had to be the other way around too when I was away. I was usually too tired to be bothered getting up later and taking her back to bed. But that was back in the pyjama wearing days. Not the let's all get naked of today.

"Ok, but it will be a bit of a squeeze with 3 of us in the bed don't you think?" I always like my space when sleeping.

"Oh daddy, there is plenty of room. Look we don't take up much room and it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, either mum, you and me or me and Amber."

"Can't we stay and watch the next movie and just fall asleep when we're tired daddy?" I had no idea what was on next, did it really matter.

I hardly think sleep is on either girls mind right now, they are surely working me over again. Not that I really minded if they would actually sleep and if it got too restless, Sarah could go back to her bed and Amber back the spare room. V had a pull-out bed in her room that Tanya slept on when both friends were over.

The two of them decide to lay on either side of me this time. We got under the covers so at least some modesty was in place for me. Now at least they seemed to want to wait until the other two actually did come and say goodnight. Not sure my penis could handle it otherwise.

The first movie finished, and Sarah was playing with the remote, channel surfing to find something else to watch. There wasn't much on offer as was usual for Saturday nights lately. After going around all the stations and stopping to see what was on, apart for some reality Nude dating show on an island on SBS in German or some other language there was not much of interest. I suggested maybe trying the TV Guide to see if something was coming up or put something on Chromecast instead. None of us was really tired yet.

We can hear V and Tanya coming down the hall. V announces, "Are you decent?" Jokingly and giggling before they get to the open door.

The bowl into the room, which sets my cock back in motion again under the covers.

"You're under the covers, what's going on under there?" Tanya asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" replies Sarah. "Well, nothing at the moment actually, but maybe later." She smiles at the two standing at the foot of the bed.

V notices the tent I'm creating, "Looks like dad has something going on, which one of you has your hand on it?"

"Neither of us." Sarah replies as both girls pull their hands out from under the covers with a shrugging motion and opening then innocently.

"Well, something looks to have set him off again." V looks at Tanya and says, "In that case it can only be the sight of us standing here." With a cheeky grin she reaches over and gives Tanya's nipple a squeeze to make it hard.

"We are going to bed, it has been a big day and we are tired, don't the three of you stay up all night, we have plans for tomorrow." V says

V heads around the bed and leans across Sarah to kiss me on the cheek. She leans one hand on my thigh and gives my cock a flick with her fingers, fuck what was that about. While she does that Sarah grabs her breast to pinch her nipple like she had just done to Tanya. "Oh Sarah, you're a naughty girl and here I thought you were sleepy!"

"Goodnight dad. Sleep tight and don't let these two girls bite." With that V and Tanya head off to bed smiling at each other, still completely naked. I watch their cute firm arses leave the room.

Sarah gets back to flicking channels looking for something to watch. I get the pair of them are giving it time for V and Tanya to settle so there are no surprise visits. I want to get back to what we were up to earlier.

Sarah suggests, "Dad, can we put one of your pornos on? I can't find anything to watch except that Nude Dating show and those girls all have fake breasts."

I'm speechless "Aaahhh sure. Are you sure there isn't something to watch? Just find something for now, I don't think we need to watch porn. Being here with both of you is better than any porn honey."

"We have watched it before, Mum showed us the ones you like."

Finally, she comes across the next movie after 'Into the Blue'. Some late-night B grade sci-fi movie, we leave it there and get more comfortable. My cock has let the tent down again. Sarah rolls to snuggle as I put my arm around her. Amber has her hand on my thigh rubbing her thumb in circles and sliding her fingers up my inner thigh.

After about 15 minutes, Sarah asks, "Dad do you mind if we pick up where we left off earlier?" I had been dying to get back to pleasuring the pair of them, but only on their terms. I wasn't going to start anything. If we ended up asleep so, be it.

Amber moves her hand up to my scrotum and starts massaging my ball sack. This brings immediate action with a rush of blood to my cock.

"Is that a yes Mr D? We both want to keep going as far as you want to go. It was so nice earlier but none of us got to orgasm and I want one so bad at the moment." Amber exclaims.

That comment alone makes my engorged cock stand as hard as it has been all day. Sarah slides her hand over and takes hold again. "I want your hard cock in my mouth again daddy."

"Do me a quick favour honey, check that your sister and Tanya have turned the lights off in the house and they are either asleep or have closed their bedroom door. That will make me feel more relaxed that we won't get a surprise visit. I prefer not to close the door if we can avoid it."

Sarah jumps out of bed and tippy toes down the hall and returns very quickly. "All the lights are out, including their bedroom light. I think we are safe. Nessa was pretty worn out when I was talking to them earlier. She has been at work all day remember."

Sarah grabs the cover and with a quick flick turns it down, Amber has my cock in her hand. Sarah climbs on the bed on hands and knees and crawls across to me and lowers her mouth towards my cock, Amber guides it into her mouth. I'm in heaven with these two cuties sucking and playing with my cock. Amber moves into the same position so they can both takes turns wrapping wet lips around my manhood. I'm caressing a breast and nipple on each of them, luckily Amber is on the right side so I can access her left nipple, my favourite ever nipple.