A Step Mother's Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
My training and humiliation continues.
2.7k words
4.45
12.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeeans438
Aeeans438
57 Followers

To say I was bewildered would be a major understatement. The first night after the mountain bike ride and the resulting humiliation, I took the dildo out and stared at it blankly. There was no way I was going to voluntarily put that inside me, but I felt a huge sense of guilt at letting down both my stepmum, Sonia, and her friend, Lou, and an unexpected breathlessness of excitement.

The previous afternoon after we had made it home from the bike ride, Sonia had just handed it to me with a grin and said, "Practice every night."

I had no idea what she meant, and even less idea what I was practising for.

The following morning I tried to creep out the door to uni, but bumped into Sonia on her way back from her morning run.

Right in the doorway, she gave me a sweaty, breathless open mouth kiss and rubbed my rapidly expanding dick through my jeans. Once I was hard as rock, she whispered in my ear, "Did you practice for Lou?"

Mortified at having to acknowledge what I had or hadn't done to my arse, and at letting them both down, I just shook my head in silent response.

With her mouth pressed against my lips, she then murmured, "Well I guess we'll have to remedy that when you get back this afternoon. Make sure you're ready."

She then gave my arse a gentle squeeze, kissed me again, and pushed me out the door.

I may as well not have bothered going to lecturers. My mind was totally taken up with what could lie in store for me when I got home. I was so nervous I spent the day planning and strategising and eventually decided to visit a pharmacy for a syringe and some lube.

I have never been so mortified than having to front up at the counter to the attractive sales associate with what could only be products to prepare for anal.

I then spent a good half hour locked in a disabled toilet rinsing out my ass, pushing out water until it ran clear. I then applied a small amount of lube and headed off home.

As I walked up the drive, the lube made my ass feel weird, wet and slippery, but reminded me what could be in store for me, turning me on and terrifying me. However, when I snuck through the front door, I was confronted by Sonia sitting on the couch drinking wine with another woman sitting beside her chatting animatedly.

As a feeling of relief and disappointment flooded me, I noticed the dildo stuck to the end of the kitchen counter, hanging lewdly right in front of them. Beneath the dildo were some carefully folded towels to make kneeling on the kitchen tiles easier and no doubt catch any stray fluids.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach as I realised I was the floor show for these two maniacs.

Embracing every ounce of dignity I still owned, I decided to walk right past them and pretend not to notice the phallic object.

Apparently reading my mind, Sonia rose from the couch and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me passionately while grinding her hips against my rapidly growing erection. She then pulled her head back, and with her lips a millimetre from mine whispered, "Time to show us just what a naughty boy you are. You never know, one of us may just let you fuck us." The, "Fuck," was deliberately drawn out and emphasised, jolting me to the core.

Without further encouragement, she deftly pulled off my t-shirt and began caressing my chest as she kissed me violently. I was so focused on meeting her oral assault, I barely felt her unbuttoning my jeans and tug them down with my boxers until I felt the cooler air on my ass.

As she continued to suck my tongue and violently probe my mouth, I was surprised to feel her hand slip between my ass cheeks. With a combination of horror and longing I felt her slide a finger into my clean, lubed arse.

With a sigh of surprise she immediately pulled away from me and proudly stated, "What a good boy. You did come prepared for us."

For the first time I became conscious of the other woman again, and very aware of my embarrassing state. There I was, basically naked, with my rock hard dick sticking out, and my jeans and underpants around my knees.

With a surprisingly perfunctory voice, Sonia then asked the new comer, "Do you want to undress him and help him fuck the dick, or shall we just watch?"

With her gaze switching from my stiff cock to my mortified face, she replied, "Oh, let's just watch. For now."

Smiling, Sonia turned and started a video going on a laptop I hadn't noticed before. It was sitting on the floor, right in front of where I would have to kneel, and was now playing what was clearly 50 minutes of anal compilation. Sauntering back to the couch and grabbing her wine, she quietly said, "Time to show us what you can do."

My poor dick was now turtling, like it was trying to disappear into my body. However, feeling awkward, humiliated and distressingly excited, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my jeans off one foot at a time.

Staring at the obscene dick, the video, and the two women, I moved over to the kitchen counter and knelt with my arse to it. I glanced at the two women sipping their wine once more, then decided it would be easier to stare at the floor.

With my head down in embarrassment, I then backed up to the dildo and positioned it against my anus, ready for total humiliation and a bit of pain.

My plan to try and forgot about the women was immediately thwarted, as Sonia then commanded, "Look at us while you fuck that big dick."

I lifted my head and pushed back, feeling the dick enter my arsehole surprisingly easily until it hit my sphincter. Glancing at a woman getting pounded by a strapon double the size of the one I was working, I pushed harder, only for it to feel like I was being ripped in two which catapulted me forwards.

Sonia's voice re-entered my world, "Keep going, fuck it like those girls do."

With a shaky breath I started again, feeling it part me, enter, and hit the muscular block. This time I felt it go slightly deeper until I couldn't take it. With slightly more control, I moved forward and started again, Sonia's encouragement ringing in my ears.

The fourth or fifth time, it slid past my sphincter, surprisingly deep into my ass. Again I pulled forward, and -as instructed by Sonia - I rode it back and forth, each time going deeper until I could feel it's balls hit my ass.

By this time my erection had returned, and a small pool of precum was beginning to form on the ground between my legs. With Sonia's command, I began to ride it faster while the pressure built in my aching penis.

Grinning, Sonia slipped off the couch and stood in front of me, fortunately stopping my solo dildo pumping.

Lifting my chin up, she then softly said, "Slide it right in."

I did as she said, while she pulled her summer dress over her head and quickly slid down her knickers, leaving her beautiful body naked except for her bra.

With the dildo just about rupturing my colon, I then began to lick and suck her wet clit. As normal, Sonia's hands were on my head, guiding me and forcing my mouth hard against her.

I heard her cum really fast, her breathing turning ragged and a the occasional, "Fuck," escaping from her.

She pushed my head back when she was finished, and proudly muttered, "Fuck, you are starting to get good at that."

Sonia then turned to other woman, who still remained nameless, and said, "I think he needs milking, do you want to do the honours."

With a bit of a giggle, New said, "Sure."

I felt like such a sap as she knelt beside me. There I was on all fours, totally naked, a huge dildo stuck up my arse, my stepmum's juices on my face, with my dick sticking down like a log, dripping precum like a tap.

The new woman reached down and with about 10 pumps, I came like a train. The pressure in my arse as my muscles tried to contract was ecstatic agony, forcing me to jack knife forward to get the penis out of me.

I found myself on my side in the foetal position, curled up on the floor, the nerves through my body tingling from what felt like a thousand volts of electricity.

The new woman was laughing, saying, "Oops, I think I broke him."

Sonia laughed in reply, and muttered, "He'll be fine and riding it again in a couple of minutes."

In my exhausted state I thought there was no way that would happen. However, the porn in front of me, and the fact Sonia was now making out with another woman soon had my attention once more.

Picking myself up, I moved to position the dildo in my arse once again. To my surprise, the new woman took control of the dildo and positioned it for me, then guided my hips backwards. She continued to watch me fuck the dildo up close for a few minutes, then also slipped out of her clothes.

When she moved in front of me, I dutifully wrapped my mouth around her pussy and started to lick and suck her snatch.

I saw Sonia move alongside her and reach behind her hips. The new woman then sucked in a sharp breath as at least one of Sonia's fingers entered her wet hole. I could hear Sonia's finger side in and out in rhythm with New's hips grinding into my face.

To my horror, Sonia then said, "Piss in his mouth now. It'll drive you wild, and he'll drink it all."

I got the impression New was more interested in cumming, but after a couple of seconds, she pushed my face back a centimetre.

I sat there with the dildo in my arse, gazing at her pussy, then quickly glancing at her flushed face concentrating hard, and then sideways to a grinning Sonia, before starting the process again. It seemed to take minutes until a trickle of urine pushed through her puffy pussy lips.

With no hesitation, I moved to drink what I could, and Sonia pushed my open mouth into her mound.

A steady stream soon squirted into my mouth, almost choking me. However, I was determined to stick with it, and sucked and licked her to please Sonia.

I could pretty much tell when Sonia was about to cum now, but this new woman took me by surprise, jamming her pussy into my mouth almost as she pushed out a squirt of pee. She also sounded different to Sonia, just groaning as her body responded to our attention.

She took a while to enjoy the experience, but soon pushed my head back and took a step backwards herself. She then continued to pee, part of her liquid hitting my defenceless face, much to Sonia's delight.

As she finished, she whimpered, "Fuck. Sorry. I just couldn't stop after that."

Sonia simply laughed, and replied, "You're not finished are you?"

With a grin, she turned to Sonia and said, "I could do with that dick inside me."

Sonia grinned at us both, turned New around and began to kiss her passionately. From my vantage point, all I could really see was New's bottom, but I pretty much knew Sonia was rubbing her clit as they kissed, and possibly New was doing the same in return. What I knew for sure was my erection was returning, encouraged by the anal stimulation and the mental image of what was happening in front of me.

My heart was hammering in my chest when New finally knelt down right in front of me, and slowly backed her naked arse into my groin. As I was reaching down to line my dick up with dripping wet pussy, Sonia took me in hand and did it for me. I, meanwhile, placed my hands on her hips ready to ride her for all I was worth.

I felt the tip of penis part her pussy lips, and Sonia moved it around until it opened up her hole. To my surprise, New then just slammed herself back and took it deep into her, pushing me right back into the dildo at the same time.

She then proceeded to ride the length of my dick, sliding slowly forward, then slamming herself back on me like a wild horse, each time sending a jolt of pain deep into my colon.

Just as I felt I couldn't take any more, Sonia put her hand on New's hips and held her forwards. She then took my hand and brought my finger to my lips. After I dutifully sucked it, she moved it to New's anal, a little peek of pink peeping out her large round brown rim.

I ran my finger around her slightly sticky, rough pink little hole, then Sonia brought it to my face making me suck it. The process repeated, this time with Sonia holding my finger and sliding the tip inside her arsehole where I worked it around.

Sonia again brought it to my mouth and told me to suck it and get it wet. This time I did the repeat journey on my own, pushing my finger up to the first knuckle into her tight arse. I then repeated the process time and again until my finger was buried in her wet hole and my mouth was full of the taste of her arse.

By now, New was whimpering and trying to ride me again, but it soon became apparent I couldn't keep my finger in her and let her ride my dick as she wanted.

To my surprise, Sonia moved my hand away and pushed her own finger deep into New's arsehole. She then reached between New's legs and began rubbing her clit, her fingers touching my dick as it slid in and out of New's wet cunt.

To my relief, New came quickly or I would have lost my load inside her, which I assumed was still against the rules. I felt her pussy contract, and the wetness release deep inside her as she grunted in ecstasy. In a few seconds, New collapsed forward on the floor, and softly muttered, "Fuck!"

Sonia laughed again, and knelt beside me. She then took my wet dick in her hand and started to pump. The fact she was using the same hand that had a finger up New's arsehole seconds ago, and my dick was wet with New's juices, put my horny brain into overdrive, making me cum before Sonia was tired of the arm exercise.

Once again, I was forced to throw myself forwards as my arse tried to contract around the dildo. I don't recall even feeling myself squirting out cum thanks to the intensity of the discomfort in my arse, but I found myself in heap on the floor at the women's feet.

After looking at me for a minute, Sonia just said, "You can clean up the mess now, but leave your clothes off."

I was mortified as I got on my hands and knees and began using the towels to mop up the piss and various other juices. I could only imagine what my arse must look like to the woman as they got dressed, and lewdly commented on my body like a pair of teenagers.

I spent the rest of the afternoon locked in my room, wondering how on earth I could face my dad and Sonia again over dinner. It was awkward when the time came, and when Sonia -who was acting totally normally- mentioned I was quiet, I just muttered, "Oh, I'm just tired I guess."

Sonia found this comment quite amusing, but I was truly shocked when she added at the end of the meal, "Oh, I hope you're not too tired tomorrow.

Lou asked if she could borrow you for an hour or two to clean up her pool area. I'm sure she'll give you something for it."

Aeeans438
Aeeans438
57 Followers