A Sticky Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remi broke. He closed his eyes and let his hips thrust into the warm, waiting mouth. The drone's pillow lips clamped around his cock. She sucked him as he fucked her face, one, two, three tar tongues slithering over his shaft.

He whimpered. "S-sorry, Ziri..."

"Oh, don't apologise. She loves it because I tell her to love it. Life's so much easier without any thoughts of your own." Cith breathed in his ear. "You just suck, and fuck, and obey every order I give. No worries, no anxieties, no fears. All I want to do is make you feel good. Empty bliss for all eternity. Your body wants it. Your body craves it. So why don't you just relax, cum in her warm mouth, and let me wash away all your thoughts."

No. No, Remi couldn't give in. He'd already fallen too far. But his body quivered and screamed and, fuck, he wanted it. Remi bit his lip until he could taste blood. The tar-tentacle in his arse pounded at his prostate, and the sudden, sharp pleasure pushed him too far. With a strangled cry, he thrust down the drone's throat and came. Pulses ripped up his cock, timed to the beats of the fingering slime. His mind blanked out as pleasure washed over it. His body tense and trembled, his resistance pumped out with his cum.

Remi hung limp in Cith's liquid grasp, moaning as the drone kept sucking. Kept milking his cock for every last drop of cum. He saw his own flushed, sweaty face reflected in the glossy black mask. He'd never felt such shame before.

Cith chuckled. "Bye-bye, brain."

She stuck her slimy tongue into his ear, and it slithered down, down, down... Flooding his head with warmth and muffling everything but his own breath. Her voluptuous form swallowed him up, pouring over his exposed skin and into his panting mouth. A short choke, a gag, and one last look at the ceiling, and everything went black.

Remi's heartbeat echoed around him. The tar around him smothered his skin, yet at the same time massaged and teased every inch of it. His fearful thoughts whirled in his head as the sticky stuff squelched in his ears. For a few long seconds, he floated in near silence. Was this it? Was this how he died?

Not dead, little cutie. Cith spoke without voice, pushing his own thoughts to the back of his mind.What makes you think I'd ever want you dead? I just want what's best for you.

He tried to shove the voice out of his mind, but his thoughts grew sluggish.

She chuckled.My, such resistance. Your friend was so much more... pliable. But don't you worry; I already know how to persuade you.

The sucking and slurping on his cock started again, the tar-tentacle prodding his prostate. Remi tried to squirm, but his body stuck fast in the viscous blackness. Still recovering from his last orgasm, his body whined and screamed: the pleasure nearly painful on his sensitive skin.

Don't hold back. You're going to make an adorable little drone. Isn't that what you wanted? Why else would you have given in?

Remi screamed in his head that it wasn't right. That he hadn't given in, he'd... he'd broken.

Hush, no need to be so harsh on yourself. All you wanted was to feel good. All we ever want is to feel good. That's what I want for you. What I can give you.

Her words settled in his mind like the tar on his body. Pressure bubbled at the base of his cock, shoving his conscious thought further and further back. Every desperate, clawing attempt to resist met with yet more comforting, sticky thoughts. More of her voice.

Ah, ah. You can try all you like, but I'm in control here. I'm your goddess. I'm the one who does the thinking. You obey me, drone.

No. No!

Naughty boy. Disobedient drones get punished. Disobedient drones don't get to cum. Ever.

The last word reverberated through his whole body. He tried to whine, tried to squirm, tried to protest. The pressure mounted again, forever hovering at the edge of orgasm. He couldn't... no more. He wanted- he needed to cum!

Obedient drones cum for me. Do you want to cum?

No- yes! Yes! Remi's thoughts fell back as his libido threw itself at her feet.

You'd do anything to cum.

Yes!

Would you obey?

Yes, gods, yes!

The moment he thought it, the sucking and the fucking moved just the tiniest bit faster. Just enough to send him careening over the edge. Enough to make his mind shatter and his cock throb as the darkness greedily gulped down his load.

Obedient drones cum. You came for me, so that makes you obedient, doesn't it?

N-no... no, it didn't. He tried to fight, but the white haze squeezed away more and more space in his head.

Obedient drones cum. Obedient drones cum.

Obedient drones... no!

Obedient drones don't think.

He had to keep thinking. Remi. Remi! He had a name, he had a mind! He had to keep... keep... Why was it so hard? He had to keep thinking. He had to push past the... the softness, the warmth. The pleasure. Obedient drones cum. Obedient drones...

You can't think.

He couldn't think.

It's so exhausting to try and think.

It was so... exhausting.

You don't want to think.

He didn't... want...

You don't need to think when you're cumming.

His cock pulsed, the sucking tar swallowing up his cum. The pleasure washed over his mind, cleaning away the last remnants of thought and leaving it a hollow shell. A content, quiet place where only Cith's voice echoed. He floated in her embrace, his body and mind so very tired. So very flexible. So very content.

The tar sloughed off him, leaving him to feel light. Dreamy. He stared out through a smoky visor at a drone standing opposite. Stock still, just like him. His body shone with a latex sheen. Nothing disturbed his skin, only the soft massaging of a hundred thousand fingers keeping him pliable. Just like the tar. Just like Cith.

That's a good boy. A thick slime-hand stroked his empty head.All mine, forever. Eternal bliss, for the small price of your heart and mind. That's not such a bad price, is it?

She nodded his head for him. Cith pulled him and the other drone against her, wrapping her arms around their waists.

It's been so long since I last had drones to play with. Mm... it feels wonderful. But I think I could stand to get a few more. So much has changed; so much for me to explore. So much for me to conquer. They ought to thank you, little drones, for making this world a better place for everyone.

Cith giggled to herself and surged towards the door.

12