Naked in Public Ch. 01

Story Info
A wealthy young man is stripped naked and publicly displayed.
7.6k words
4.56
66.8k
63
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you get him?" the dapper woman in the hotel lobby asked as she placed her hand in the center of my chest and then slowly slid her hand down across my abdomen.

"At a slave auction in Seattle," my girlfriend replied, "I wasn't planning on making any purchases that day, but once they marched him out on stage, I couldn't stop staring at him."

"I totally get that," the woman said, her hand dropping lower so it could grab the shaft of my cock. My wrists were bound behind my back, and my wrist restraints were connected to the back of my slave collar by a short chain. The way I was bound meant that I couldn't have stopped her from gripping my hard, erect cock even if I tried.

"I mean, he's got a deliciously slender waist, tight abs, those pink, pouty lips, boyish face, dancer's legs, and his butt is perfect! I mean just look!"

As if for emphasis, my girlfriend smacked her right hand hard across my ass. There was a loud CRACK that was heard all across the hotel lobby and some of the hotel staff and guests looked up as the sound caught their attention.

"His ass is high, firm and toned," my girlfriend said, "It's like it was sculpted out of marble by a master craftsman."

"I'll bet he's fun to spank," the woman said, releasing my cock from her grip and then positioning herself so she could grab both of my buttocks and give them a good squeeze.

As I was wearing only a slave collar, my naked body was shamelessly on display in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, my cock was fully and humiliatingly erect and hotel guests were openly ogling me, it would be easy to assume that I was a slave, however, it was all a deception perpetrated by my girlfriend and I.

_ _

My name is Christoph Liebler. I'm 19 years old and the son of wealthy parents who were never around when I was growing up. I was raised by nannies, tutors and person trainers. Something about the way that I was raised had left me feeling empty. I couldn't really put it into words or find a way to ask for help, until my girlfriend came up with a suggestion.

We often watched porn together and she noticed that a large percentage of the porn that I watched involved slaves. I had videos of slave auctions from San Francisco and Los Angeles and even some slave training videos. Since I'd never bought a slave for myself (and I could easily afford one), Kate joked that what I really wanted was to become a slave myself.

It started off as a joke, but the more I thought about it, the more turned on I became. The thought of being naked, helpless, groped and examined by prurient strangers seemed so intimate and overwhelmingly personal. The idea of putting myself in that vulnerable and humiliating position was unexpectedly thrilling. Eventually, I came up with a mad idea to experience the thrills of slavery without truly becoming a slave.

I know people in the Office of Slave Commerce, and I was able to get one of them to provide me with a government issued slave collar with a blank tag. Then I took the collar to an engraver and had them engrave the name Joseph Butcher and a slave identification number of 10112. I also got some fake papers that declared Joseph Butcher was Kate's property, legally purchased at a slave auction in Seattle.

Strictly speaking this wasn't legal. It's an act of fraud to issue a slave collar for someone who hasn't been sentenced to slavery. However, when you're the son of a multi-millionaire, people tend to let you get away with things. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be generous and bestow gifts on government employees and engravers, so that they know I appreciate them looking the other way when I do things that aren't one-hundred percent legal.

Neither the slave collar nor the papers would stand up to scrutiny, but the important thing I'd learned is that nobody ever bothers to check. Go anywhere in America and if an attractive naked man appears in public, submissively allowing himself to be led around on a leash by a well-dressed woman, everyone just assumes that he's a slave. Nobody bothers to go to a government database to verify his status. People have been conditioned to believe that sexually appealing, naked people in public MUST be slaves!

_ _

The woman Kate was talking to was named Kaley, and Kaley's interest in me was more than just the normal female attraction to attractive, young, naked men. She had an ulterior motive.

"Listen, my sister is getting married next week and we're throwing her a bachelorette party today in this very hotel. The stripper we hired, cancelled at the last minute. Would you be willing to let me borrow your slave for my sister's party? I'd pay you."

The question caught Kate off guard. She and I had never discussed the possibility of loaning me out to anyone and for a few seconds she was like a deer caught in the headlights and she didn't say anything.

"Um, well, he's never really been trained for that sort of thing," Kate finally replied, "He's normally used for more intimate services, you know, entertaining one woman at a time."

"He doesn't really need any skill sets," Kaley said, "He just needs to stand there and look cute and let my sister touch him all over. Maybe get him over her lap so that she can spank him. I'll pay you five-hundred dollars."

At first, Kate turned down the offer, but Kaley kept offering more and more money. Eventually Kaley offered so much money it would have seemed suspicious if Kate didn't agree to loan me out. The deal was sealed with a handshake and Kate promised to deliver me at 8:00 PM to the hotel suite where the bachelorette party was taking place.

After her conversation with Kaley, Kate marched me across the hotel lobby and to the elevators. We made stops on the third, fourth and fifth floors, where she marched me up and down the halls, giving the hotel guests and employees plenty of opportunities to ogle my nakedness.

Being naked in a public place was a heady experience for me. It was both humiliating and freeing, terrifying and exciting. I was so vulnerable and exposed, but at the same time, sexually aroused in a way I'd never experienced before. Both men and women openly checked out my ass. Men in suits and ties, women in skirt suits, women in running shorts and tank tops, guys in jeans and t-shirts, everyone in the hotel it seemed were openly examining every line of my naked body as if trying to commit my naked body to memory. They weren't shy about it, people stopped and took good, long penetrating looks as they checked me out.

I was exposed and sexually objectified by everyone in the hotel as Kate parading me around and put my naked anatomy on display. Of course, the whole thing wad demeaning and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

As Christoph Liebler, I was the son of very wealthy parents and people were always very deferential to me and treated me with the greatest of respect. As Joseph, the naked slave, I was stripped of dignity and treated as a naked body to be ogled, fondled, spanked and sexually abused. I found that being objectified and gawked at to be a delicious thrill. My blood surged and my body was awash with adrenaline as people crowded around and eyed me like I was something delicious for them to sink their teeth into.

I had discussed my psychological needs with Kate. I wanted to be stripped of my clothes and my dignity and examined like a piece of meat. I wanted wicked men and women to rape me with their probing, relentless gazes. And as she marched me down the hallways of the hotel, I felt as if all my dreams were coming true. My pulse raced, my breathing quickened, and my cock twitched. I experienced a rollercoaster of emotions as total strangers in the hotel treated me as if my entire purpose for existing was to display my naked body and provide them with prurient entertainment.

Up in my hotel room, Kate helped me to prepare for the bachelorette party. I did a series of push-ups, crunches and other exercises to get my muscles to stand out. Then Kate helped me to shave my cock, scrotum, perineum, anus and that entire area to make certain no stubble was left behind. After that I showered and cleaned myself thoroughly both inside and out.

While I was toweling off, Kate came into the bathroom and holding a small bundle of leather straps in one hand, looked me in the eye and said, "You should wear this for the party.

I didn't recognize what she was holding at first, so I asked, "What is it?"

"It's a cock and ball harness," she replied. "It'll help guarantee your cock doesn't go soft during the festivities."

My cock was achingly hard and showed no signs of going soft any time soon, but I stood there with my legs spread apart while Kate knelt at my feet and fitted one leather strap tightly around the base of my cock. Then my balls were pulled forward and a smaller leather strap was fitted tightly around the base of my scrotum. There was another loud snap, and both my cock and balls were bound in such a way that blood couldn't drain from either one. Suddenly my cock looked even larger and more swollen than before.

I was delivered to the bachelorette party at 7:55 PM and Kate got paid up front. She was told that she could stay in the room with me but was told not to interfere with the bridesmaids or the bride as they had fun with me. Kate seemed to be a little put out by this instruction, but she stood in the back and quietly allowed the bridesmaids to do whatever they wanted to me.

"He looks like a taller, blonder version of Julian MacKay," one of the bridesmaids gushed.

"Oh my God," another one exclaimed, "Look at his cock!"

Kaley and four other women gravitated towards me. The bride's name was Melissa, and her bridesmaids were named Kaley, Mary, Rachel and Sanaa.

"He's a beauty, alright," commented Sanaa as she came close enough to touch me.

"If you want to touch him, go ahead," Kate encouraged. Then she snapped at me and said, "Joseph! Inspection pose!"

I had watched hours of videos of slave auctions and training videos. I knew all about slave positions. The inspection pose was where a slave stood with his legs spread far apart, hands behind the back of his neck, with his fingers intertwined, his elbows pulled back and his chest thrust forward.

My heart pounded madly in my chest as I assumed this shaming and vulnerable position and a group of prurient women encircled me. I saw the hands of the young women closing in, and of course it took less than two seconds before one of them grabbed my ass and gave one of my naked buttocks a squeeze.

One of the bridesmaids was a cute, perky brunette named Mary. She had an innocent looking, girlish face and a pixie cut. She briefly fondled my balls before squeezing the shaft of my cock.

"He's hard as a rock," said the perky woman with an impish smile. Then she spanked my cock with her hand. I gasped, more out of surprise than pain. My cock wobbled slightly but stayed resolutely at full attention.

Kaley gravitated towards my backside. She marveled at the softness of my flesh and the hardness of my firm glutes just underneath the skin. Then she got down on her knees, grabbed my ass with both hands and pried my buttocks apart.

My breathing quickened at all the attention my naked body was receiving. My cock throbbed and a dollop of precum formed at the tip of my penis. Then I felt Kaley prodding at my anus, opening it.

"Tight little thing," she commented as she pushed a finger into me, "He's like a virgin. Have you ever opened him up with dildos or anal plugs?"

"No," replied Kate from across the room, "That's the sort of thing that's normally done by men to their male slaves."

"Well, I'm a woman, and I've asked Dave repeatedly if he'd let me play with his asshole. And as nice as Dave's butt is, your slave's butt is even sexier."

My heart pounded in my ears and my legs trembled as these women objectified me and treated me as their naked plaything. I was utterly without will or dignity. They pinched my nipples, fondled my legs and ass, stroked my cock and one of them rubbed her thumb across the tip and wiped off my precum. Then she raised her thumb up to my lips and ordered me to take the thumb into my mouth and suck my own juices.

"He's remarkably well behaved and obedient," said another woman.

The tip of my cock was pinched, and my ass was smacked. The women gathered around to admire the pink handprints on my fair skin. Then, one by one, the women lined up so they could all have a turn leaving stinging handprints on my naked bottom.

"Would you like to put him over your knee?" Kate asked Kaley. "He has a high tolerance for pain. You could turn his ass red if you wanted."

Kate knew exactly the sorts of things that turned me on, and she was deliberately pushing the bride and her bridesmaids into doing the sorts of things that would excite me the most. God, I loved her for that. I felt feverish and my stomach was full of butterflies as I waited to hear Kaley's response.

Then Melissa stepped forward and boldly declared, "If anybody is going to bend him over and spank his pretty ass it's going to be me!"

Melissa then dragged an armless chair to the middle of the room and sat down on it. She gave me an expectant look and said, "Well, come on, pretty boy! I can't spank your cute ass while you're standing way over there!"

Kate ordered me to go over Melissa's lap. I walked over, fell to my knees in front of Melissa and stretched my naked body across her lap. My swollen cock rubbed against the denim fabric of her jeans, and I worried that the friction of my cock against her hard thighs might cause me to reach climax while I was being spanked.

This was all new to me. Kate and I had only tried passing me off as a slave once before. Although Kate had smacked my ass sometimes as foreplay, I'd never received a serious spanking, and I was worried that I might not be able to take punishments as well as a good slave should. My arms and shoulders trembled as I waited to Melissa to abuse my defenseless, naked butt.

My cock throbbed achingly as it was pressed between my abdomen and Melissa's thighs, and then I felt Melissa pressing something cold and hard against my anus.

"When I'm done spanking you, beautiful boy, I'm going to fuck that tight, virginal ass of yours," Melissa informed me.

To me, there was something about having my asshole violated that felt far more decadent and demeaning than being spanked. My heart sped up at the thought of being anally raped by Melissa and I thought about protesting, but then her hand came down on my ass with surprising force. There was a loud CRACK and I tensed up at the sudden stinging sensation.

"Ow! Ow! OW! AAAHHH!"

Again and again, Melissa spanked my poor bottom. I bit my lower lip and tried not to cry out in pain, but it was a herculean effort. With each swat, the stinging became more and more intense.

Then, Melissa paused for a few seconds and said, "I want you to arch your back and raise your ass up high for me. Show me that you want this."

It seemed like an impossible request, but somehow, I did as she asked. I arched my back and presented my bottom, making it a much more vulnerable target.

"That's my pretty boy," Melissa said, praising me for my obedience, and then she resumed her wicked labors and vigorously spanked my bottom until it was a riot of scalding hot pain.

My head was swimming, and my blood was surging with the most intense sensations I'd ever experienced. I didn't even know it was possible to feel sexual arousal this intense! My body was racked with sobs and my face was wet with tears, but I was feverish with desire and my cock was so hard that it ached.

I reveled in my feelings of helplessness and subjugation as Melissa began to spank the underside of my bottom and the backs of my thighs. My flesh there was deliciously sensitive, and the swats stung much more furiously when she spanked me there.

Melissa's friends cheered her on and shouted out words of encouragement as I squirmed across her lap and cried out in pain. I flinched and recoiled from the blows and tears welled up in my eyes and dripped wetly down my face.

I squirmed and sobbed in a firestorm of pain as Melissa mercilessly assaulted my innocent bottom with her strong right hand. I'm sure I put on quite a show for Melissa's friends as I twisted and writhed in a shameless manner, swinging my hips and calling attention to my rapidly reddening ass.

The spanking abruptly stopped and one of Melissa's hands rested on the small of my back. Then, I heard the wicked woman say, "Joseph, keep your ass raised up. You want it to make an inviting target, don't you?"

My voice was ragged from sobbing and crying out in pain, but somehow I managed to choke out a, "Yes, Mistress," in response and raise my hips and my abused buttock up high, so they'd be easier for Melissa to spank.

Before she resumed spanking my poor buttocks, Melissa grabbed my ass with one hand and kneaded my sore, tender flesh.

"Could one of us spank him now?" Sanaa asked, "I think it would be deliciously poetic if I got to punish a white slave."

I could see Sanaa's point. In America, white people kept black people as slaves for hundreds of years. Sanaa was a black woman and I'm sure she'd get some sort of satisfaction from being able to abuse a white slave.

"Sorry, but I'm enjoying his cute little butt too much to share him right now," Melissa replied, and suddenly there was a flurry of stinging blows on the backs of my thighs.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed without a trace of resistance or dignity. My naked body bounced and writhed across Melissa's lap. I sobbed and felt utterly undone, but then something amazing happened.

I embraced my feelings of helplessness utterly and fell into a trancelike state. The pain that I felt seemed to flood my helpless body and gather intensely in my painfully swollen cock. The throbbing pain in my backside felt exquisite and my entire being was suffused with a rush of delicious, joyful sensations.

Was it living a life of wealth, privilege, leisure and comfort that caused me to crave humiliation, abuse and subjugation? I wasn't certain. I wasn't a psychiatrist, I had no idea how intense psychological needs were formed, but as I lay naked across Melissa's lap and felt the intense sting of her strong hand across my ass and the backs of my thighs, I knew that I needed this. My need to be treated like an object, to be ogled, sexually abused and punished was now an intrinsic part of me. It wasn't something I would ever be able to give up. This was an integral part of my life now.

All complications in my life just seemed to bleed away. It was as if Melissa and I were the only people in the universe and all that mattered was the pain that the cruel Melissa was inflicting on my naked, helpless body, the pain that was both deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time. Nowadays I like to refer to this as the "slave's high", similar to the runners high, but for slaves who are experiencing a high from enduring harsh punishments.

Eventually, the spanking stopped, and Melissa complimented me on taking my punishment so well.

"You never fell off my lap or tried to protect your bottom with your hands, Joseph. I'm proud of you."

My parents had given me many expensive gifts over the years, including a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, however, I had never treasured any of those gifts more than I treasured Melissa's praise for how I remained on her lap and willingly accepted the harsh punishment she meted out.

My eyes had welled up with tears and my vision was blurry, but when Melissa pulled me off her lap and looked me in the eyes, she seemed like the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.