A Stimulating Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Nari and Scott are reunited.
7.6k words
4.46
13.4k
16
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ballet dancers need strong glutes and strong legs for all those amazing leaps, landings, and split jumps. We also need strong, tight abs to perform impressive physical feats like leg extensions.

That's why dancers do endless hours of practice and rehearsals and push themselves until they're drenched in sweat and they're sore all over.

Being a pony is similar in a lot of ways. Except, as a pony, I was kept constantly naked. And instead of choreographers, I had cruel women with riding crops telling me what to do. And, as a pony, I was often harnessed and forced to pull a cart.

My strong legs, strong glutes, strong spine, and abdominals served me well as I was forced to canter and gallop while pulling a cart. My main trainer was a woman naked Georgina. And if she were ever displeased with my posture or performance, she would correct me by using a buggy whip or a riding crop. Some might say that her methods were cruel, however, I improved rapidly under her tutelage and I soon became one of the most capable ponies on Victoria Wellington's estate.

I had only three days of pony training when Victoria put me in my first race against other ponies.

My arms were bound behind my back in a box tie. I had a harness affair strapped to my torso. The harness had two sturdy rings on either side. The carry poles were pushed through the stainless-steel rings on either side of my harness and brackets fitted to keep them from sliding back out.

Of course an anal plug with a horsehair tail was shoved into my ass, to make me look more like a real pony. The bit-gag, the blinders and the cock and ball harness were all cruel, but somehow it was that huge horsehair anal plug impaling my ass that I felt dehumanized me most of all.

"You'll be racing against Tom," Georgina explained as she prepped me for the race, "He's one of the fastest ponies on the estate. I wanted to start you off against Daniel, but Mrs. Wellington insisted that you race against her husband."

It still freaked me out that Victoria Wellington's husband was kept as a naked slave and forced to undergo pony training. Her husband was worked just as hard as any pony and whipped whenever Victoria was displeased with his performance.

Tom's main trainer was a Nordic woman named Erika. She didn't give Tom any special privileges. She forced him to train for hours and used a riding crop or buggy whip on his naked skin if he didn't live up to her exacting standards. And during races she whipped him vigorously with the buggy whip to urge him into running faster.

Tom's natural athleticism and Erika's ruthlessness in training him made Tom one of the most impressive ponies on the estate. I ran my best in my first race against him, but I still lost.

And despite the fact that I was a neophyte running against one of the fastest ponies on the estate, I was still punished for losing.

"You may remember I said life as a pony wouldn't be easy," Georgina said as she yanked the horsehair anal plug out of my ass, "You might have thought it was all about being athletic, but on Mrs. Wellington's estate, it's more about being abused and objectified."

I was certainly willing to believe her. After I was stripped of all my pony gear, I was ordered to assume the wall position so she could beat my already sore buttocks with a leather strap.

Then I was ordered to march naked, barefoot and with my reddened ass on display for everyone to see.

"Hands behind the back of your neck," Georgina snapped as she marched me past well-dressed guests and employees in riding gear.

I was marched into the back yard, past a botanical garden with a large water feature and told to halt when I reached a collection of life-size statues.

The statues were made of bronze and depicted both men and women. All of the statues were nudes, and all the male nudes displayed conspicuously erect penises.

"You will be bound here," Georgina declared, and she pointed to one of the male statues.

Obediently, I walked towards the statue. It was a statue of a naked youth of remarkable beauty. He had exquisite legs, sculpted abs and buttocks and an erect cock of impressive size. He was standing in inspection pose and his boyish face looked seductive.

Georgina and several of her co-workers marched me over to that statue and my naked body was raised up and settled onto the erect cock so that it impaled me. I let out a pitiful moan as I felt the intimidating cock thrust deep inside my ass. My legs were bound apart on the pedestal of the statue and my arms were pulled back and behind the statue's waist, where they were bound with rope.

I felt as if I were being raped by the statue and my own cock was as erect and hard as the bronze cock inside of me. I squirmed and whimpered in my naked bondage, but none of my squirming achieved any sort of positive result.

By the time I had been securely bound to the statue, a large crowd of spectators had gathered, and they found my squirming and whimpering to be entertaining. Some of them loudly encouraged me to continue my fruitless struggles. Others took photos of my humiliating plight.

My back was painfully arched, my anus was stretched wide open, that massive cock was deep inside me and my legs were bound wide apart. It was a degrading way to be presented to a large group of well-dressed men and women. And as I whimpered and struggled the crowd continued to grow.

It seemed to me that the ropes around my ankles and wrists were too tight. I was already in pain from how the ropes were cutting into my naked flesh, and the way that my legs were spread apart was indecent, especially with scores of respectable ladies and gentlemen gawking at my naked body.

I had assumed that this was sufficient punishment for me losing the race, but when Georgina walked away from my tormented nudity, another of Victoria Wellington's employees walked towards me and explained that my punishment was just beginning.

I think the employee's name was Taylor or Tyler or something. She was tall, blonde and athletic-looking and carried a riding crop in her hand and pointed it at people as she spoke.

She made eye contact with me and her eyes were beautiful, but cold. She gave me an intimidating stare that made me feel even more naked and helpless than before and then she spoke.

"Victoria's husband had won seven races in a row," she said, "Now, thanks to you, he's won eight. Victoria had hoped that you would break his winning streak, instead you've just added to his list of wins. You'll have to be punished for that."

I soon learned that my punishment was to be a sort of sexual torment. The tall woman with the cold eyes had brought five naked slaves. I recognized some of them, there was a beautiful, male slave named Lukas, there was also a beautiful, redheaded female slave named Chloe. I didn't know the names of the others, however all five were enticing in their beauty.

"You have caused Victoria Wellington a great deal of disappointment today," the woman with the riding crop explained, "She has determined that you should feel a great deal of disappointment today as well. Therefore, each of these slaves are going to keep your penis hard and painfully erect for hours, but not allow you any sexual release."

I felt a wave of fear wash over me, and then, just to make certain I understood the depths of suffering to which I had been sentenced, she added, "Each of these slaves has been trained in the art of sexual misery. They can work your cock into a frenzy and leave you on the edge of orgasm indefinitely."

The first slave knelt on the pedestal and took my cock into his mouth, sucking on the head and stroking the underside of my cock with his tongue. The throbbing in my cock soon became urgent and demanding.

I whimpered, and my body trembled. The tongue of the slave brushed across the head of my cock, but far too lightly. Each caress of his tongue across my swollen glans sent shocks of pleasure through my throbbing cock, my widespread thighs, and my abdomen.

I gasped and panted as my desperate cock was tormented. I was bound so securely and wide-open I could barely move. My helplessness meant that all I could do in response was tremble, make pathetic moaning sounds and pray for release.

Lukas was the second slave to work his mouth on my cock. I felt a sense of companionship with Lukas and it seemed wrong for him to torment me, however, he was a slave, just like me. He had no choice but to obey when a strong, authoritarian woman gave him an order.

At first, Lukas just stood there, his boyish face close enough to kiss. He stroked my nipple, brushing his thumb gently across it before kissing and sucking on my nipples softly, creating a tingling than began in my chest and worked its way all the way down to my loins.

And while a massive crowd of spectators watched, Lukas knelt before me, cupped my balls in one hand, grasped one of my thighs with the other and took my swollen cock into his mouth. I felt a deep sense of helplessness as my throbbing organ was enveloped in Lukas's mouth and suckled until I was a trembling, feverish, panting mass of unfulfilled lust. My desperate need for an orgasm became the entire focus of my existence. The throbbing in my cock intensified until I was certain I was about to ejaculate into Lukas's mouth, but then, Lukas backed off.

My cock twitched, and my eyes welled with tears as my orgasm was denied. I quivered and groaned and implored Lukas with a pleading look, but Lukas was just as much a victim as me. He was like me, a naked, helpless slave, subject to the cruel whims of the wealthy slave-owners.

Victoria Wellington and her employees were terribly cruel. They one named Taylor (or possibly Tyler) had her army of slaves torment me hours.

It was erotic torture, as one slave after another used their mouth on my cock until I was on the verge of exploding.

When Chloe was ordered to play with my body, I gasped and whimpered. I was naked, helpless bound and impaled deeply on a massive, bronze cock and I trembled as my cock throbbed and leaked precum. I felt so embarrassed, being so obscenely stretched out, panting, and sweating in sexual need, while well-dressed guests stood on the verdant lawn and enjoyed my humiliation.

"I love watching the way he struggles and suffers," a woman said as Chloe sucked on my engorged, aching cock, "He just looks so fetching."

"The way he suffers really enhances his beauty," another woman said in companionable agreement.

The redheaded slave-girl used her mouth and hands to torment my cock, turning me into a lowly, moaning, wriggling slut. As she toyed with my painfully erect cock, a powerful orgasm built up inside me and then just before my cock erupted, she removed my cock from her mouth.

My cock was coated with her saliva and it was so hard and swollen that it ached. My cock throbbed and twitched in obvious need, but the woman with the riding crop admonished Chloe not to let me come or else.

"You could be the next to be tormented for the entertainment of the crowds," the woman threatened, "Would you enjoy that, Chloe?"

"No, Mistress," the redheaded slave replied, and then she went back to tormenting me.

I could not believe how desperately horny I was becoming. My breathing was short and shallow, my body tensed, and I emitted a constant sluttish moan that was just barely audible. Chloe drove me right to the edge again, only to leave me suffering in orgasmic denial.

Finally, Chloe was done tormenting me and another slave was brought forward. He had a perfectly shaped, smooth, slender, athletic body, a boyishly handsome face, soft blue eyes, and a mischievous smile.

What concerned me most was that wicked smile of his. It suggested that he would enjoy tormenting me. He knelt before me, working his mouth up and down on my overstimulated cock and I could feel sweat beading and dripping down my naked torso and down my wide-stretched thighs. I must have been quite an entertaining spectacle for Victoria's guests as they watched me gasp and whimper in sexual distress.

The boy with the wicked smile did his best to keep me excited without bringing me to the edge. I moaned uncontrollably and looked down at him, wishing for him to make a mistake, but no matter how aroused I became I never reached climax.

At one point he had me on the verge of orgasm, and then he painfully pinched the tip of my cock and my foreskin simultaneously. My orgasm died before I could ejaculate, and the next slave was told to step forward and kneel before me.

All five slaves got a turn tormenting me and then Lukas got a second turn.

My body ached fiercely, and I had no idea how many more times I would go through this. My cock was so engorged with blood that it had turned red and I moaned and whimpered in sexual need.

And then, just when I felt I might go mad from the erotic torture being inflected on me, Victoria Wellington herself marched over in her expensive leather boots and ordered Lukas to step away from my bound, naked body.

"I must speak with this slave," Victoria announced to the crowd, "Other entertainments will be provided. I promise you."

The crowd of onlookers slowly dispersed, although the slaves who had tormented me remained. They backed away a few yards, but the lingered as if Tyler (or possibly Taylor) were holding them in reserve.

"Scott, have you enjoyed being a victim of Chloe, Julian, Kristian, Lukas and Stephen?" Mrs. Wellington asked. I panted and attempted to gather my wits. I was feverish, sweating and most of my blood seemed to be in my engorged cock. My ability for form intelligent words seemed questionable.

She grew impatient waiting for my reply and said, "Never mind, I withdraw the question. A more important question might be... would you prefer that these torments stop? Or would you rather these slaves continue to subject you to edging and orgasm denial for the next six hours or so?"

"Mistress?" I asked, I felt helpless and exposed. I was naked, bound, my legs spread obscenely wide and my cock was agonizingly hard and swollen. I felt fearful and assumed any response I made would somehow lead to my plight becoming even worse.

"You see," Victoria said, "I had a brief, yet intense chat with your trainer. You are the most promising pony she's seen in years. It's her opinion that you could outrun every pony on this estate if only you had a little more training."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, still panting and blinking back tears. I wasn't certain where she was going with this, but at least the constant edging had stopped.

"The only problem with that," she went on, "is that your slave contract ends in two days. For you to reach your true potential, I need you here for at least four weeks. Would you be willing to extend you slave contract that long and stay here with me?"

I was naked, helpless, bound, my legs stretched obscenely wide, my pelvis thrust suggestively forward, my cock exposed and painfully hard and erect, feverish with sexual need and impaled deeply on a massive, bronze cock. The thought of spending four more weeks being subjected to such torments seemed daunting.

"I'm frightened, mistress," I confessed, "Four more weeks of slavery might be too much for me. I don't think I could handle it."

"I see," Victoria said, her demeanor aloof as she gently caressed my inner thigh with one hand, creating new tingles every time she touched me, "Of course, if you were willing to stay here for four additional weeks as my slave, there would be certain rewards."

"Rewards?" I asked, my brain focusing far too intensely on the way she touched my naked body and not enough of the words she was saying.

"Sign a contract agreeing to be my property for four weeks and you'll be paid fifty-thousand dollars when your period of incarceration ends. Also, choose any pony I have on the estate and I'll order them to bring you to orgasm right now."

My brain barely registered the fact that she was offering me money. My balls were heavy, and my cock was painfully erect. I desperately needed to cum. Her hand moved smoothly across my lower abdomen and my cock twitched as if desperately begging to be touched.

"You need this," Victoria said softly and then she cupped my balls and lifted them up as if weighing them. My cock twitched again, and precum formed at the tip of my penis. My cock throbbed urgently in desperate need, and I moaned.

My balls were exceedingly full and heavy, my breathing was labored and my whole body was feverish and overheated. Victoria was right, I did need this. I desperately needed this. If I didn't cum soon, I was going to lose what little sanity I had left.

"I'll sign," I gasped as she played with my balls, "anything. Just please let me cum."

There were tears in my eyes as I said. The ropes that bound my wrists and ankles were untied and I was let down from the pedestal. My legs were wobbly, and I needed help standing. Two of the slaves grabbed my arms to support me and Victoria handed me a pen.

One of Victoria's employees hastened over to where I was standing and produced a clipboard with a legal document. My vision was blurry with tears and I didn't even attempt to read the words.

"Just sign on the dotted line," the woman said as she held the clipboard in front of me.

My hands were shaking, but I took the pen and signed my name. And with that simple gesture I officially became Victoria Wellington's property for an entire month.

"You've made a wise decision," Victoria informed me as she took the pen from my hand and the contract from her employee.

Victoria told me to choose whichever pony I wanted to bring me to orgasm. I chose Lukas.

Lukas had an athletic body with a slender waist, amazing legs, and a sculpted ass. His boyish face looked so beautiful and innocent and I his mouth looked seductive, with enticing, kissable lips. I think his boyish good looks reminded me of Nari and I felt a deep wave of affection for him.

"Lukas," Victoria Wellington called out sternly, "You have a job to do. Make Scott happy."

Lukas looked so exposed and vulnerable as a crowd of people watched him walk towards me. Before he knelt in front of my cock, he flashed me a boyish smile and whispered softly, "I'm glad you picked me."

Then he pressed his mouth to mine, kissed me and he placed a hand on my chest and played with one of my nipples while I moaned into his mouth.

My nipples can be very responsive and the more Lukas played with mine, the more sexually aroused I became. My moaning became louder and more intense as we kissed

A compelling wave of desire passed through me and my cock throbbed. Then Lukas's tongue worked its way into my mouth and our tongues rolled around, brushing up against each other in an erotic dance.

My eyes were closed as we kissed, however, I could hear the sounds of spectators watching. It seemed to me that the number of onlookers was growing, however, I was too into Lukas to care. I felt feverish with lust. Then, as Lukas started to pinch my nipples and pull on them, my breathing and heartbeat increased rapidly. I was throbbing with sexual need.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed, my voice was weak, and barely audible. My cock was so hard I was in agony. I spread my legs wide in an open invitation. Lukas took the hint and got down on his knees.

I could feel the orgasm building in waves inside of me and then Lukas touched his hands to my thighs and wrapped his beautiful lips around the shaft of my cock, coating it with his saliva. I groaned as he slowly drew the entire length of my cock into his mouth, and then his lips slid along my swollen shaft as he pulled back. Lukas's pouty lips felt like magic as he slid my cock in and out of his mouth.

"Uuhhhhhh," I moaned as his tongue visited exquisite sensations on the swollen head of my erect penis. He licked and caressed the tip of my penis with his tongue before his mouth enveloped my throbbing shaft once more.