A Stimulating Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a surge of arousal at his words and embraced the new dynamic that Nari was creating. I belatedly decided that he would make for an exciting and desirable master.

"Maybe you should tie me up before spanking me," I suggested, "A slave who isn't bound could squirm and twist around and avoid a lot of the stinging blows when you try to redden his ass."

Nari seemed to consider my suggestion for a few seconds before nodding and saying, "It's a good idea. I could tie you face-down and spread-eagle to the bed before spanking you. That would cut down on the squirming."

My heart pounded faster, and my cock became hard again as Nari and I discussed the things that he would do to me when I was no longer Victoria Wellington's slave. He had a multitude of erotic ideas that excited me.

He felt that I should be kept naked whenever I was in our apartment. If friends or family dropped by, he felt that I should be willing to meet with them in the nude. Even if my ass was red from a recent spanking, he felt that the people in our small circle of friends would be accepting of such eccentricities.

"What if my mom flies out to California for a visit?" I asked.

"Your mom loves me," Nari replied, "I'll just explain that you've become my slave and that sex-slaves aren't allowed to wear clothes at home. She's a very delightful woman and I'm sure she'll understand."

The idea of Nari telling my mom that I was his sex slave who got spanked by him every day was a humiliating one, and yet one that I found to be darkly exciting. It was the sort of deep humiliation that made me feel owned and powerless. Nari had been submissive for years, but now he was fitting into the role of my master with surprising ease.

That night, instead of being taken to the dormitory and put to bed with the other slaves, I stayed in Nari's guestroom. I slept naked and tied spread-eagle to the bed, but it was a large bed, and Nari laid in the bed with me. That night I had a multitude of erotic dreams, in many of them Nari was my master and I was his naked slave. And was put on display for the dancers, choreographers, and the dance mistress of the Chandler Ballet Theatre to openly ogle whenever they felt the desire to ogle me.