A Stimulating Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips went up and down the shaft of my cock, sending one agonizing wave of desire after another through my feverish, naked body. Then Lukas reached between my legs and pressed his fingers against the soft, pink flesh of my anus. At first, he just massaged the sensitive puckered hole, which was enough to make me moan. But then I felt two of his fingers opening me up and being thrust inside of me.

I gasped and my cock twitched as my body was overzealously stimulated by Lukas's mouth and fingers. I panted and my naked body trembled as Lukas simultaneously worked my cock and prostate. I lost all control as I experienced an earth-shattering, soul-warping orgasm. I bucked my hips and made sounds of helpless gasping as an orgasm that seemed to last forever pumped through my cock, causing my helpless naked body to shudder and tremble. My legs felt wobbly as a seemingly endless series orgasms tore through my body. Lukas's fingers penetrated my ass, probing deep and working my prostate gland in ways I can't describe. I spurted into Lukas's mouth, sending a torrent of semen down his throat.

My body was glistening with sweat and I was reveling in the post orgasmic bliss. My cock was still in Lukas's mouth, his fingers were still in my ass and I was deliriously happy. Yes, my naked body was being openly ogled by a crowd of strangers, but I was riding a wave of post-orgasmic bliss, so I didn't care.

_______

Georgina trained me hard and the next time I raced against Tom I was the clear winner. It was obvious to me that there were issues with Victoria and Tom's marriage, however, I was just a slave. There was nothing I could do to repair their marriage. I just did as I was told and tried to avoid painful punishments.

As a reward for defeating her husband in a pony race, I was granted permission to have another orgasm. I was still gagged, my hands were still bound behind my back and I was still harnessed to a cart, but a slave was brought over and forced to kneel in front of me and ordered to service my cock.

After Tom lost his race against me, he was whipped. Apparently, it's common for ponies to receive some sort of punishment for losing a race, and Tom was no exception. If anything, Tom was punished more severely for losing than other ponies.

He was taken out to an open green near the water feature. There was a whipping post located out there. Tom's wrists were tied and secured high on the post and he had to stand there and wait for the whip mistress to show up and mark his beautiful, naked body.

Tom's legs and firm buttocks were decorated with painful red stripes and his face was streaked with tears by the time it was over.

Of course, a large crowd formed to watch. They gazed upon Tom's squirming naked body with prurient interest as he was mercilessly whipped. Victoria's guests found such punishments to be endlessly entertaining.

_____

Every time I won a race, Victoria Wellington ordered a slave to use their mouth on my cock and make me cum. And while I savored the sexual release, it was always done in front of a crowd of curious onlookers. There was always a feeling of great exposure and objectification when sixty or seventy people crowded around and watched as my cock was pumped and coaxed until I reached a feverish, libidinous orgasm.

Of course, when I wasn't being trained or forced to compete against other ponies, I was quite often ordered to sexually service Victoria Wellington's guests.

For the most part, her guests were female, however, she did have some male guests and I was expected to sexually satisfy them as well. I wasn't allowed to use my hands and told that I could only use my mouth or ass to bring them to orgasm. As a result, whenever I was sent to pleasure one of the guests. my hands were cuffed behind me and joined to the back of my collar with a short chain that kept my hands from covering up my ass.

So many of Mrs. Wellington's guests used my naked body for their amusement, I had almost gotten used to being sexually objectified and abused, and then came the day that a very special guest came to Victoria Wellington's estate.

I hadn't been told his name, but I was told that I was to sexually gratify a young male guest and led to his room. I was let into his room by one of Mrs. Wellington's employees and ordered to assume the waiting pose while he was in the bathroom. She playfully smacked my ass before the left the room, closed the door behind her and then I stood there with my arms behind my back and my legs spread far apart and waited.

I stood there feeling very naked and vulnerable. My cock was conspicuously hard and erect. It was embarrassing to put my sexual need so blatantly on display. Also, some guests saw my obvious erection as an invitation to pinch to the tip of my cock or to smack it and try to make it wobble.

Then the bathroom door opened and the guest walked out where I could see him.

The first thing I noticed was how he was dressed. He had his back to me as he removed his leather riding boots and the only clothing he wore other than the boots were skintight riding leggings that deliciously outlined the shape of his perfect ass.

I briefly pondered the fact that he was much better looking than most of Mrs. Wellington's guests and then he finished removing his boots, turned around and I saw his boyish face and charming smile.

"Nari?" I exclaimed dumbfounded to see my boyfriend in one of Victoria Wellington's guestrooms.

"Scott," Nari said with boyish enthusiasm, "This place is a gay man's paradise! Everywhere I look there's cute boys with toned bodies, parading around naked!"

"Yes," I agreed, "That's because the woman who runs the place collects athletic naked men like you collect paperback novels."

"Oh," Nari said as if that idea had never occurred to him.

Then he added, "Well, collecting naked men as a hobby certainly has its perks. Victoria gave me a tour of the place and almost the entire tour was naked legs, toned torsos, exposed buttocks and gloriously erect cocks!"

I was still confused as to how Nari was there in Victoria's house. To the best of my knowledge Nari and Victoria had never even met each other.

"She gave you a tour?" I asked incredulously, "Since when are you friends with Victoria Wellington?"

"Catherine Van Noord introduced me to her," Nari explained, "Catherine and Victoria have been friends for years. And well, after meeting me, Victoria said that I was charming, and I was welcome at her estate any old time. For some reason older women adore me."

Victoria wasn't all that much older than Nari. I estimated her age to be somewhere between twenty-seven and thirty-one. Nari was twenty-two years old, so at most, Victoria was only nine years older than him.

I didn't mention any of that. I was just so glad to see Nari I just basked in his presence and wished I could hug him.

"So, Nari," I said hopefully, "could you unbuckle the leather cuffs around my wrists? The way I'm bound I can't even touch you."

"Yeah, here's the thing about that," Nari said, "I kinda like seeing you helpless and squirming. You look even cuter that way. I think I'm going to leave you like that."

"Nari!" I whined.

"It's best you get used to this sort of treatment now," Nari replied with a mischievous grin, "Christopher and I had a long talk and I agreed to become his slave as long as you agreed to become my slave. The whole system falls apart without your cooperation, so I need you to start thinking of me as your master."

"Master?" I exclaimed, "No way! You can't be my master! You and I have always been equal! When I danced in the corps de ballet, so did you! When I went through slave-training, so did you! When I was sold at a slave auction, so were you!"

"All true," Nari said calmly, "but while I was released from my slave contract, you signed up for four additional weeks of naked slavery. That means I now have you at a supreme disadvantage. Did you really think I wouldn't exploit that?"

"Nari! You wouldn't!" I exclaimed loudly, but I knew Nari's history of misbehaving. He would do anything naughty if it appealed to his twisted sense of humor.

"This is too good an opportunity to pass up," Nari replied, "Now agree that you're my slave and I'm your master and everybody wins."

"Nari!" I whined. Nari and I had been friends since I came out to California. It seemed to me that I was honor-bound to protest against becoming Nari's slave.

"No, you have to call me Master," Nari insisted, "Do it, or your cute, little butt gets punished."

I knew that Nari was serious, but I couldn't just submit so easily to Nari. He and I had both started off as submissives. It seemed humiliating and wrong for one submissive male to submit to another submissive male. I felt my face blush hit just thinking about it.

Nari flashed me another mischievous grin and grabbed me by the torso and threw me down onto the bed, face first. I let out a girlish yelp of alarm as falling without having hands to cushion your fall is very disconcerting.

Lying face down on the bed with my hands bound, my naked ass was exposed and vulnerable. Nari took advantage of the fact and grabbed a leather strap (or possibly a leather belt) and cracked it hard across my innocent buttocks.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I screamed in surprise. My bottom was already tender from repeatedly being abused by riding crops and buggy whips, so Nari's leather strap cracked across my ass with a wicked red-hot sting.

Nari cracked his leather strap across my innocent backside two more times and enthusiastically shouted, "Say that I'm your master! Tell me that you're my slave!"

"NO!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!!

"Ow! Oww! Ohhh! Nari! Ow! Please! Nari!!"

CRACK!

"Please!"

CRACK! CRACK!

"Say it," Nari demanded, "Say that you're my slave!"

"Ow! I'm your slave!"

I squirmed and cried out in helpless agony, my cute bottom stinging as the leather strap snapped down again.

"And you have to follow all my orders!" Nari demanded.

"I'll follow all your orders!" I cried out helplessly and then my poor bottom was lashed again.

"And since I'll be Christopher's slave, you'll be a slave to both of us," Nari cried out. I agreed to this almost immediately, but he slashed at my poor bottom again.

"Ow!" I gasped, squirming at my abused buttocks burned with the sting of the most recent assault.

"Now, spread your legs, slave," Nari ordered, and I obediently spread my legs apart. Apparently, I didn't spread my legs wide enough as I received a painful slap to my already tender ass. In response to that slap, I spread my legs even wider.

With my legs spread obscenely wide, Nari grabbed my abused buttocks, spread them apart and oiled my anus with some sort of aromatic fluids. The oils caused a tingling sensation on the delicate flesh of my anus and I gasped.

I lied there on the bed with my legs pornographically far apart as Nari played with the pink, delicate flesh of my anus. My cock was throbbing as Nari's fingertips brushed across my anus, rubbing it gently. I couldn't see Nari, but I could feel delicious sensations as he began a leisurely, clockwise circular massage of my tight outer ring.

Nari applied more oil to my anus and pushed his fingertips inside of me, applying the pressure gradually and slowly pushing his way in. The slow, deliberate pace Nari had chosen allowed me to savor the sensations.

Nari's fingertips located my prostate gland and then he proceeded to massage that delicious gland deep inside my ass while simultaneously massaging my perineum. My cock throbbed wildly and became painfully erect as Nari's fingers massaged me from the inside and the outside. I could feel an orgasm growing inside of me, growing stronger, becoming something remarkably intense.

I moaned as Nari slid his fingers out of my ass and then he produced an anal plug which he coated with a generous amount of lube. The plug was an electronic sex toy, designed to throb and pulse inside a man's rectum and stimulate his prostate gland. Nari had used electronic toys like this on me before.

After Nari had speared me deep with his electronic sex toy, he picked up a small touchscreen device, tapped some options on the screen and then I felt the plug inside me begin to pulse.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

Nari tapped some instructions into his touchscreen device and changed the settings on the electronic plug. The plug throbbed and pulsed inside me, causing me to whimper and make my breathing go ragged.

"Ohhh, ahh, aaahhh," I gasped, "Oh God!"

With my legs spread indecently wide and my prostate throbbing with mad abandon, I felt like a shameless slut. Without thinking I began to beg Nari, although I'm not at all certain what I was begging for.

"Oh! Oh! Oh please! Master! Oh! Please, Master!" I whimpered. Was I begging him to take the plug out of my ass? Was I begging him to turn it up to a higher setting? Was I begging him for permission to cum?

I'm not certain. The whole experience was a highly emotional blur and thrumming with unbridled sexual energy.

"You're my sex slave," Nari said again as he proceeded to whip my poor, reddened ass with the leather strap once again, "I want to hear you say it."

"Ow! I'm your sex slave!" I screamed.

Nari tossed away his leather strap and proceeded to spank my abused backside with his bare hand, occasionally interspersing painful slaps with demands that I call him master or swear obedience to him. It was a highly emotional and physically painful experience for me. However, it was also an experience that I found to be highly erotic.

Then Nari removed his riding leggings and helped me off the bed. Once naked, I saw that Nari's cock was hard and erect. It was the largest I'd ever seen his cock. It was as if making me submit to him had sexually aroused him more than he'd ever been at any point in his life before.

When I was on my knees in front of Nari's cock I noticed that his erect penis was so engorged with blood that the shaft had become dark pink, while the head of his cock was almost strawberry red, and a thick dollop of milky-white semen had seeped out from the tip.

"As my slave, it's your job to see that I'm sexually satisfied," Nari informed me, "I may order you to take my cock into your mouth six or seven times a day. It's your job to keep my cock happy, whatever it takes."

Nari's cock seemed noticeably larger. Both the length and the girth of his cock seemed more intimidating than before. Did making me his submissive bitch really excite him so much that his cock surged to an even greater size?

When I took the head of Nari's massive cock into my mouth he gasped. His breathing immediately became accelerated and his legs trembled. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and savored the taste of his precum. The taste was mild, yet somewhat salty.

"My wonderfully talented slave," Nari gasped as I drew his responsive cock deeper into my mouth and Nari's whole body began to shudder. His hips jerked as his cock spasmed and he ejaculated in my mouth. Nari's cock kept erupting and he seemed to have an endless supply of hot fluids. I swallowed repeatedly until his orgasm finally let up.

"This isn't over," he said as he slid his cock from my mouth, "I have you for the rest of the day. That mouth of yours will get a chance to make me happy again and again."

Nari helped me to stand and then he smacked my poor bottom again and again as he herded me to the bathroom. My collar and wrist restraints were removed and Nari ordered me to draw him a bath. Then the electronic anal device up my ass was unceremoniously removed.

"You're getting into the tub with me," Nari explained, "And I don't think those electronic sex toys are supposed to get wet."

It was coated with sex lubricant when he pulled it out of my ass, so I didn't think getting into the tub with it would be a problem, but I kept my opinion to myself. I was already starting to think of Nari as my master and I never questioned the opinions of masters or mistresses.

I was ordered into the tub and Nari smacked my reddened ass several times as if that were somehow necessary to get me to obey.

The bathtub was much larger than the one Nari and I have in our apartment. I could have laid down in and stretched out without hanging over the edge. I wondered how much a bathroom like this cost, but I didn't say that out loud. There was too much sexual energy in the room, I didn't want to spoil it by talking about commerce.

Nari and I had a bath together in the big, marble bathtub, stroking and kissing each other, rubbing our naked bodies together. Nari washed me, rubbing his hands all over my naked body, paying special attention to my firm buttocks, my painfully erect cock, my balls and of course, my anus.

When the bath was over, I got a towel and dried Nari off. By the time I'd finished running a towel over his naked body, his cock was rock hard and shamelessly erect once again. Then Nari swatted me on the ass and ordered me back into the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed," Nari ordered, "Face up, arms and legs far apart."

I was tied to the bed, spread-eagle and a pillow was pushed underneath my ass, forcing my to raise my hips up and making me feel far more naked than naked. My arms and legs were stretched apart, and my wrists and ankles were tied securely to the corners of the bed, making my helplessness blatantly obvious.

Much to my surprise, Nari had a plethora of sex toys in his room. There were wicked stainless-steel clips to pinch my vulnerable nipples, Wartenberg pinwheels, cock and ball harnesses, massive dildos with bulging veins, sexual lubricants and electrical devices that could be inserted deep into my anus or urethra to deliver painful electric shocks to intimate and sensitive parts of my anatomy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tears welled up in my eyes and I screamed when the pain reached intolerable levels. And while Nari enjoyed using all his toys on my helpless nudity, he seemed to take a special delight in using his electronic toys to zap my cock and ass with painful electrical pulses.

After hours of abusing my naked body, he took mercy on pulled the electroshock toys out of my asshole and urethra and used his mouth to bring me to orgasm while he fucked my ass with a massive, silicone dildo.

"Slaves should always be bound and helpless when they orgasm," Nari opined as I laid there with my painfully erect cock dripping with saliva, "It's best if their orgasms feel like rape."

Nari drove me to the edge of a feverish orgasm over and over again and would then pause just as I was gasping to tell me how I was his slave and how adorable I looked when I was naked, bound and panting. I writhed and twisted and begged Nari to allow me to orgasm, but he enjoyed tormenting me and making me suffer on the edge of orgasm for what felt like centuries.

At long last I was permitted to have a boisterous, world-shattering orgasm that went on and on, my cock erupting endlessly as what felt like gallons of semen were pumped through my urethra.

Nari swallowed a great deal of my cum, however, a lot spilled out onto the bedsheets too. I gasped and panted and tried to get my breathing under control.

Nari then climbed on top of me kissed me passionately on the mouth. His lips met mine and I moaned as we merged in an erotic slave/master coupling. His lips were soft, his tongue crept into my mouth, and flicked over mine. His tongue was an intruder in my mouth, but I welcomed it. I sighed as his tongue explored my mouth and I playfully moved my tongue over his.

"When I get you home, you'll be spanked every day," Nari confided after he took a break from our passionate kissing, "Not because I think you'll do anything to deserve a spanking, but because you have such a gorgeous ass. It'd be a crime to ignore a sexy butt like yours."