A Stimulating Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in my eyes as loud, smacking blows rained down. My bottom felt ablaze with a throbbing pain. For a corporal submissive like myself, the pain was a dark and delicious sensation, yet it still hurt, and I still cried out in pain and I squirmed and shuddered under the stinging blows.

And while I cried out and writhed shamefully, Gina was transfixed and stared at me with a look of wonder and fascination in her eyes. Nari and Cassandra were watching too, however, they'd both seen me whipped before. This wasn't a new experience for them, although they both clearly enjoyed watching me suffer.

My body danced this way and that as I was whipped. Tears flooded my eyes, making my vision blurry and the scalding sensation in my bottom made it almost impossible to focus on anything other than the overwhelming pain. And when my bottom seemed to be ablaze, Mrs. Wellington began to whip the backs of my thighs in earnest. I bent and flexed my leg at the knee as my legs were whipped, not that it spared me any scalding torment, but because my body reflexively reacted to the pain in the only possible ways open to it.

"Notice how well he behaves?" Mrs. Wellington inquired of her guests, "The darling hasn't begged or pleaded for the whipping to stop. And he's barely screamed at all, mostly he's just gasped and whimpered."

"He's beautiful!" Gina gushed, "And his bottom seems so much more lovely now that it's all red."

My entire backside throbbed with scalding pain, but wave after wave of erotic tingly sensations had spread through my body and I was panting with feverish lust as well as scalding torment.

"Part of what makes him adorable is the way his ass bounces and sways when he's punished," Nari opined, "And the look of pain on his face as he struggles to cope. He looks so fetching with that look on his face."

"I love the way his legs dance when the whip hits him," Cassandra added.

Nari, Cassandra and their new friend looked on with rapt interest as Victoria Wellington's whip continued to mark my naked flesh.

Swish!

CRACK!

Swish!

CRACK!

Swish!

CRACK!

I danced on air, whimpering, shedding tears and gasping as I jerked my legs back and forth, twisting my body to avoid the wicked sting of Mrs. Wellington's cruel, leather instrument of agony. Everyone watching felt that it was grand entertainment, and the whipping didn't stop until my backside was crisscrossed with white-hot pain.

The pain felt deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time. When the whipping was over, I hung there panting, my eyes half open and my backside throbbing with pain that flooded my helpless, naked body and gathered intensely in my cock, fueling my shameless lust.

I was sobbing and felt as if my bottom was red all over. Nari helped to confirm my feeling when he commented, "You should see your cute, little ass. It's so red, it's impressive."

Mrs. Wellington put her wicked-looking whip away and turned to my friends, saying, "I'm going to let him down now. Nari, perhaps you'd be kind enough to unbuckle her straps?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am."

The trapeze bar was lowered to the level of my chest and Nari tugged at the leather straps and undid the buckles. I massaged my wrists which had become red after my squirming and desperate struggles. My bottom still throbbed with scalding pain and my eyes were welled up with tears, but then Nari wrapped his arms around me and the fabric of his jeans felt rough against my naked thighs and swollen cock. I was kissed and kissed again by my boyfriend and I could feel his heart thumping against my naked chest as he held me close.

As we kissed, I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues intertwined and rubbed longingly against each other, creating a surge of erotic tingles that originated inside my mouth and spread through my body all the way to my groin.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Nari's magical tongue tenderly explored the interior of my mouth and located responsive nerve endings.

With Gina, Cassandra, and Mrs. Wellington watching, Nari's hands explored my naked body all over as we kissed. My heart pounded in my chest and every nerve ending in my body surged with excitement. As his hands grabbed at my sore, reddened buttocks, his tongue probed the inside of my mouth and then I felt his fingertips exploring the tight furrow between my buttocks, gently brushing against the sensitive pink flesh of my anus.

My body was tingling everywhere and I was eager to see what Nari would do next. I rubbed my naked body up against his clothed body in hopes that I could encourage him to escalate his amorous behavior.

And then, almost as if she had read my mind, Mrs. Wellington spoke up in that crisp, clear voice of hers and said, "Nari, Scott is a sex slave. The nature of his slavery is such that he is required to perform whatever sexual service is demanded of him. Certainly, you're not going to waste all that potential by doing nothing more with Scott than kissing."

Nari took the hint. He broke from kissing long enough to nibble my earlobe and then whisper, "I think you should get down on your knees and help me take off these pants. Then you should wrap your pretty lips around my cock."

I obediently dropped to my knees and my hands trembled with excitement as I first removed Nari's shoes and then I undid the snap on Nari's jeans before unzipping them.

"Can we watch?" Gina asked, her voice filled with anticipation, "I've never seen a guy in real life sucking on another guy's cock. And the two of them are so cute."

Gina's eyes were bright with enthusiasm. The emotion was raw on her face. She eagerly wanted to see two, young, attractive guys having sex. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Of course, dear," Mrs. Wellington said, "The more witnesses there are, the more it will increase Scott's humiliation. That sort of thing is important when one is training a slave."

So, with Gina (and everyone else) watching, I pulled down Nari's pants and helped him step out of them. Then I grabbed the waistband of Nari's briefs and pulled them down. Of course, the instant I yanked them off Nari's hips, his cock sprang out, hard and fully erect.

"Nari, after Scott is no longer my slave, perhaps you should invite Gina to your home to be a witness when Scott is punished or sexually abused. The more witnesses there are, the more shame Scott will feel."

Scott made a noise that indicated agreement and then I was ordered to take Nari's cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the swollen head, and I stuck my tongue out and licked salty precum from the tip.

"That look on his face is adorable," Gina said enthusiastically as I tongued the slit of Nari's cock, "I just love his reddened ass, but the look on his face when he has another man's cock in his mouth is so enthralling! Thank you for inviting me to watch this!"

I wrapped my lips around the thickness of Nari's cock. Nari's cock wasn't as long as mine, but it was disturbingly thick. Because if his impressive girth, it was a challenge to open my mouth wide enough to accommodate Nari, however, as a slave it was incumbent upon me to follow all orders, so I forced my jaw open as wide as it could go and allowed Nari's cock to impale my mouth.

I slid my lips up and down the shaft of Nari's cock and I savored the sound of my boyfriend as he moaned and gasped. The more I coated his cock with my saliva, the easier it was to slide his cock in and out of my mouth and the more Nari moaned in earnest.

I could feel Nari's hard cock throb as my tongue caressed the pulsing underside. I took his cock deep into my mouth. And just when the tip of his cock touched the back of my throat, Nari pulled back before my gag reflex could kick in. Nari slid his cock out and then back in, and it seemed easier to take this time. My mouth and my throat seemed to be adjusting. My jaw was sore from being forced so wide open, but I was a slave. Being sore is a part of my life, I've gown somewhat used to it.

Nari moaned, making fervent, enraptured sounds as I sucked on his cock. I envisioned how I must look, naked, red-assed, my face tear-streaked, kneeling and fellating a massive cock for the entertainment of three women who gazed upon my naked humiliation with prurient interest.

It didn't take long to bring Nari over the edge. His breathing became more labored and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. Nari gripped my head tightly and I couldn't breathe as I swallowed his cock to the hilt. And then my mouth flooded with Nari's hot semen.

He was so far down my throat there was never any question of swallowing. Nari's cum just surged down the back of my throat as fast as it erupted from the tip of his cock. Even if I had wanted to spit it out, I never had the opportunity.

After Nari exploded his sexual juices into my mouth he continued to breathe heavily, although there was a blissful, euphoric aspect to the sound of his breathing. You can tell a lot about a person's emotional state by the sound of their breathing, and he sounded happier and more contented than I'd ever heard him sound before.

"Oh God," Nari enthused.

"Oh God," Gina agreed, "That was amazing!"

Cassandra added her voice to the chorus and said it was a wondrous thing, when I knelt naked in front of Nari and sucked him to climax. She said that she was hypnotized and couldn't have looked away if she tried.

"It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen," Gina added.

There was some general discussion after that as to what my life would be like after I was no longer Mrs. Wellington's slave.

Once I was released from my slavery contract with Victoria Wellington, I would become Nari's slave. Although Nari had agreed to be Christopher's slave, so I would be a slave to both of them.

Cassandra's official title would be "waxing specialist". She would be in charge of waxing both Nari and me. Making certain that my cock and balls were hairless would be her main responsibility, although if she found hair growing on my chest, my legs, my underarms or anywhere else below my collarbone, she had the authority to wax that off as well.

Gina's official title was "witness". Victoria Wellington was correct, the more people who witnessed by naked humiliation, the more shaming it was. Every time Gina showed up to witness me being spanked, whipped or sexually abused, it would add an additional layer of shame to what I felt.

_______

Mrs. Wellington informed me that Gina wouldn't be the last person that Nari invited into my life to witness how I'd been turned into his naked sex slave.

"Allowing strangers and acquaintances to see the way that he uses you as sex object and keeps you constantly naked and ready for sex, will be a huge turn on for him. If he hasn't figured that out yet, he will soon."

I raised my head from Mistress Wellington's moist, swollen pubic lips and said, "Do you think so?"

The sharp sting of a riding crop across my ass was an admonishment to get back to the task of licking her pussy. My hands were bound behind me, joined the back of my slave collar with a short chain that kept me from protecting my bottom.

I lowered my head and resumed licking the genitals of the woman who owned me. She let out a gasp as I probed a responsive area with my tongue and she said, "Of course, he will. Before I was married, I thought that sex games were best performed in private. But before long, I discovered how delicious it was to share my husband's naked humiliation with a parade of friends and strangers. It won't be long before Nari decides that the thrill of exposing your most intimate secrets to strangers is a seductive drug that he cannot live without."

My buttocks and thighs were a riot of scalding pain, my knees were sore from kneeling on the tile floor for so long, my tongue was sore from bringing Mrs. Wellington and her guests to orgasm over and over again and my cock throbbed from unrelieved sexual need.

Would Nari bring a parade of total strangers into my life so they could see me thus humiliated?

A part of me was terrified at the prospect of being treated like that by my boyfriend.

And another part of me was utterly thrilled at the idea, and couldn't wait to see what sort of demeaning and delicious humiliation Nari would subject me to.


12