A Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His dick is big too. Richard my husband. But not thick like you." She said it breathless between sucks, then smiled. I enjoyed the look in her eyes. I turned to look up at the beams of the ceiling and grasped her head as before, forcing my cock in hard. Only three thick inches entered, so I loosened my grip slightly, but not enough to withdraw, and forced again. Even with just a little of me I felt deep in her, so I held her like this looking at shadows between the beams and heard her guttural noises from the dick at the back of her throat. Finally, I let go and she dropped back, her spit strung in thick lines over her chin and dripping down over her breast.

Infront of the fire stood a coffee table. It was made of think wooden planks, with legs wide enough to support a bed. The top was empty apart from a vase with some winter flowers in. She crawled up onto it and lay on her back, looking up at me. I wanted her pussy again, to fuck for my own enjoyment.

"Get your legs back." She obeyed, holding her inner thighs with the look of apprehension. I squatted to be level with her cunt. A small patch of hair on top, she had waxed the rest clean. Tight lips which she now pulled open for me with two fingers, the red base revealed. Beneath that her dark brown ass. I paused like his, her displaying herself for me, vulnerable and ready to be taken, then finally I got on the table and knelt over her. My dick was ridged at the invitation she embodied. I pushed her legs a little further back still as I knew the more I bent her now, the more she would be taking.

"I said hold them all the way back." I moved my dick to open her up and pushed in. Not withdrawing, but keeping the thrust going, I pushed harder and harder.

"Oh god Will. That feels ready big. It's really deep. Fuuuuuck you are stretching me so much." Even with me pushing like this she still had more than half to go. I withdrew out little and again went back, my whole weight forcing it, my arms bending he legs back more, so her knees started to get close to either ear.

"You're going to fucking take more than that," I panted over the effort. Again, I withdrew followed by a prolonged thrust with all my weight. Her eyes were closed, the rim of her bare exposed pussy stretch taught around me. Releasing myself I started to fuck her. I dropped my whole weight with each thrust. The hard table gave nothing, all the force went deep into her. I had stretched her to me, and she was giving everything show could.

"Keeping going," she said. "Do whatever... do whatever you want to me." This submission lasted a few minutes after which she started grunting in a deeper voice. A lower octave that I hadn't yet heard, as if I was managing to hit some more fundamental part of her. And as before she tensed and stayed tense until suddenly, she came. Her pussy dripping out on the table. Her arms flung back knocking the vase which fell to the floor. I didn't slow or pause for her. The second orgasm had opened her up so I could force all but an inch of me inside her. This final deeper submission was too much for me, our eyes locking as my orgasm built.

"On me," and whipped a hand across her tits. Suddenly overcome I withdrew, my first two ejaculations I aimed over the outside of her pussy. And then I stood, dripping the rest of my load over her breast.

Panting we both stayed completely still. Then with a smile she dropped a hand and started to massage my seamen over her swollen cunt lips and down to the rim of her asshole. I stood over her, watching her perform this last act, then bent and began rubbing in my cum over her breasts. I moved my fingers to her mouth, pushed them between her lips and she began to lick them clean. She was covered, in spit, in cum and the fire was warm on both of us.

As the tension we had built faded we both started to laugh. I went to sit on the sofa. She rolled onto her side, the fire behind her, green eyes on me. She stayed like this as the night pressed in and the room started to become cold.

12