A Stormi Night Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens when uncle and niece get caught?
1.7k words
4.01
9.7k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

After walking nearly a mile to get my truck, I drove to work. I parked at the office and saw my oldest brother Frank smiling through the window. He was also my boss. The sun was only a couple fingers above the horizon, and his white Cadillac was the only other vehicle in the parking lot. I wanted a full-sized pickup, maybe an F350, which would be great for work tasks. I'd also dreamed of having a Corvette or another hot sports car.

Other than Stormi, my primary goal was starting my own company and flipping houses. I'd buy them cheaply at auction, fix them up, then sell them for a hefty profit. Instead of buying a flashy car, I saved what I could and made do with my rusty little S10 pickup, which I'd bought cheap from my brother Rodney when he got his new Range Rover.

Frank was our construction company's Architect and General Manager and Rodney was Engineer. I had never gone to college and was only a lowly Team Lead, in charge of a three- to six-man crew most days. I didn't like plumbing, and knew I'd never reach Journeyman Plumber, which was the last thing I needed for promotion to Foreman. I hated crawling in the mud, and it seemed any pipes I put together were cursed to leak. I was already a Master Electrician and Master Carpenter, plus a Journeyman at drywall, tile, and concrete.

As I shambled in Frank happily said, "Whatever you told Helen last night, thanks, bro!"

I was hungover and badly needed some caffein. In my confusion, I asked, "Huh? What?" I vaguely remembered Helen being furious with me.

"Wendy will watch the kids this weekend, and my wife ORDERED me to go to a strip club Friday night! She says she wants to date another guy sometimes, and once a month she'll let me mess around with somebody else!"

"Wow! I was pretty drunk last night." I filled a coffee mug and fibbed. "I'm not sure what happened." I took a few sips and said, "Maybe five years back, you asked her for a yearly 'cheat day' but she turned you down. She finally agreed?"

"Not just once a year, a whole weekend every month!" I hadn't seen him so elated since his younger daughter Summer was born. I sipped more of the hot black elixir of life, and the expression on his face gradually changed to uncertainty and embarrassment. "I think maybe Helen uh... has feelings for you. I... I trust you, Bro. I know you won't uh... hurt her or try to take her away, right?"

"Of course not!" I didn't believe she wanted to date me. The previous night, it looked like she wanted to murder me instead.

"If Helen wants you, I..." He choked up a moment. "I give you permission. You've had like forty women over the years, so I know you won't keep her long. Right?"

I laughed and admitted, "Hahaha! Thirteen girlfriends, just thirteen, a baker's dozen." My brothers and I grew up next door to the Kramer and Wilson families, and had a major thing for their girls in our early days. They apparently had a thing for us, too. Rod and Frank had both dated two sisters from each family, but I'd been with all seven girls. I smiled in self-satisfaction remembering. I'd cum in all seven of their mouths, and all but Helen's pussy. I doubted it would happen, but anticipated that changing soon. I thought that at the same age, Helen had been just as beautiful as her daughter Stormi. She was still remarkably attractive for nearly forty.

I continued, "I'd never hurt you or Helen, bro. We're family." I felt a surge of guilt about what I'd done with my niece. Him hearing I had sex with his precious daughter Stormi... I sure didn't want to be on the receiving end of the rage that would cause.

He patted my shoulder. "Good." He drastically changed the subject. "Rod and I need to finish up the Oak Apartments proposal today. Julio and his guys are working on the Anderson Road development the rest of the week." Julio was my direct supervisor, our Foreman. "Today I want you to pull the concrete forms off the new retaining wall at the park on seventh, with Mike and Hector. Then take a dozer and a loader with backhoe over to the Brighton job, and level the ground. Have Hector run the loader. I know Mike enjoys driving it, but last Thursday he dug through a bunch of cables."

I was there and saw Mike cause the minor disaster. It knocked out power and internet service for a thirty-block area, and we were stuck standing around most of the day while the power and telecom companies patched dozens of wires and fiber lines. The repairs would probably cost our company twenty grand, half what Mike or Hector made in a year. I was annoyed that my brother thought he needed to tell me. It seemed either he or Rod irritated me every day. I was tired of supervising barely capable boneheads, too. The sooner I could start house flipping, the sooner I could get out from under my brothers' thumbs, and the happier I would be. I remembered I had forty grand saved away, about half what I needed.

I sighed and said, "After last night, I need another coffee. With Mike..." I groaned, "Gurrr.. two more, maybe three." Frank chuckled as I refilled my cup and took an aspirin.

He said, "This week, Mike only drives a shovel and a rake. Oh, and Stormi isn't feeling well. We'll help you move her stuff to your place Friday."

"Okay. I hope she feels better soon."

Frank went in his office, and I got breakfast and a third coffee on the way to the park.

-

I was glad pulling the concrete forms at the park and loading them into my truck was simple and didn't require much conversation. At the Brighton site, I climbed in the D6 dozer's cab, turned on some tunes, and thought about the upcoming three-day Memorial weekend. I flattened a few small hills, considering what I'd say to Helen. She knew I had sex with Stormi and let her smoke and drink, though she was only 18. I kept trying to come up with some kind of justification, but knew there wasn't any. I planned to tell her that Stormi would be safer with me than random guys off the street, since I'd never hurt her. Hopefully that would be enough to mollify Helen's outrage.

I was throwing a frozen dinner in the microwave when she called me after work. I dreaded answering, but did on the third ring. "Hello, Helen."

I could hear the icily restrained anger in her voice. "Stormi is on the way to your place. Frank and I will help move her things Friday night, then I'm going to teach you two some important medical information."

I floated the single concept I'd come up with that might improve her opinion of me. "I love Stormi, and I'd never hurt her. She'll be a lot safer with me than dating college guys."

I knew that as a doctor Helen was smart, but had no idea to what extent. I quickly discovered I was a struggling tic-tac-toe novice, going against an expert 3-d chess player.

She began with, "Stormi is feeling better, and she's walking to your place now. Since she's over 18, I can't do anything to stop her from dating or living with you, but consider the huge embarrassment it would cause the family if anyone else found out. Nobody would offer contracts to a company who employs incest freaks, and I'd be passed over for Chief of Medicine when my boss retires next year."

I tried to get a word in, "I..."

"When Stormi broke up with her last boyfriend, Frank took his pistols from the safe and I had to talk him down. It would be far more of a betrayal if he found out what you've already done! This isn't just some little high school secret about who has a crush on who! It could destroy our futures! If it ever got out, it would wreck the construction company, our family, everything! You even let Stormi smoke and drink, which no decent parent or partner would. You have no idea how damaging those are to the body!"

"Um, I ah..."

"Here's what will happen. This weekend I'll teach you and Stormi the medical facts about incest. It's disgusting and beyond, but I'll teach you about anal sex, too. I know that you'll dump her in a month or two, unless she gives up her butt. It's the big thing you've always wanted but haven't had yet. Anal is dangerous unless you do it correctly. I'll teach and help you, and you two will follow my instructions precisely."

I picked the wrong time to ask, "Um, Frank said you want to date me?"

I could just about hear her eyes roll as she exhaled slowly through her teeth. "That's what I told him. He works with you all the time, and you've known each other your whole lives. He's not a genius, but he can tell if you're happy and getting sex or not. How long do you think it would take him to figure out you're screwing his daughter if she's living with you, you're smiley and satisfied, but you claim you're not with anybody?"

"Uh..."

"And take it easy with long thrusts, too. If I remember correctly, you have a 7-inch penis, like both your brothers. That's 18 centimeters, and Stormi's vaginal depth is only 12cm. If you enter too far too fast, it hurts her cervix. Imagine a woman slapping the head of your penis instead of... you get the idea."

"I didn't know..."

"Peter, Rod, and Frank, the dick boys. That's what we girls called you during our dating frenzy, 'The dick boys'. You three make inconsiderate mistakes far too often, but the sex... Anyway, I'll see you on Friday. Don't let her smoke or drink."

"But she..."

"The only control I have over the situation is information and finance. I'll tell and show you everything you need to know. If she doesn't drink or smoke, I'll pay for her college, too. If she asks you to buy her booze or cigarettes, tell her she can have them if she can pay for college on her own."

"Uh, okay."

"See you Friday night."

"If uh..."

"Click! Ding! Dong!" Helen hung up on me, just as Stormi rang the doorbell.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers