A Stormy Night Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god... this entire while I've been assuming that he was simply being self-centered and unfeeling when he went away, but in actual fact he has been going through his own personal hell too and just for me. Overwhelmed is such an understatement to what I'm experiencing, and for the first time—the very first time in three weeks—the tears that are streaming freely down my cheeks aren't from sorrow, but from undiluted, liberating happiness.

"All... all this time I thought... you just didn't... want me," I choke out, my whole body trembling violently in a moment.

In a blur, he eliminates the space between us, and his hands come up to cradle my face as if it's a diamond, angling it so that I look at his sad, empathetic face.

"There will never be a time when I don't want to be with you—even if you can't stop talking about Vampire Diaries," he says with a joking smile, and a feeble laugh leaves me, loving the way he still has his heartening humor. "Baby, I can't tell you enough how utterly shitty every single thing has been without you. I don't ever want to feel that way or make you feel that way again. Essential isn't an accurate enough word to describe what you are to me. I want—fucking need—to prove to you every day how much of a blessing you are if you give me a second chance, because I love you, Sandra. I love you."

And with those formidable words, my lifeless heart resurrects.

All the devastating anguish I've been enduring evaporates just like that, substituted by reassuring, fortifying exultation that caresses my soul with a feather-light touch, providing it with a salve that works miracles, effortlessly wiping out the remaining burden I've been bearing, and I'm at peace. I gaze into his eyes, those dazzling dark pools that are sucking out every harmful emotion dwelling in me and replacing them with optimism, courage, euphoria, freedom, relief, and love. Glorious, precious, awe-inspiring, consoling, fresh, rare, hot-blooded, outstanding, abundant, escalating, divine, nourishing, supreme love that causes my psyche and heart and body and spirit to stretch out to his, needing to bond with him in every conceivable way. And the forces of the universe aid in making it happen as they detonate around, between and within us as we abruptly move in unison, dying to reconnect with the other for what may be the very first time in millennia, incapable of keeping apart for a fraction of an instant longer.

When our lips collide the galaxy reacts to it with thunder cracking and lightning racing and wind whipping and rain hurtling down, celebrating this epic groundbreaking moment with us. Fucking hell! His mouth is as luxurious and hot and competent and single-minded and electrifying as I remember it, maybe even more so now that his turbulent feelings for me are out in the open, sweeping me off my feet and into a blazing hurricane. Clutching at his solid biceps as he holds me tight against his body so that a mouthwatering bulge presses into my stomach, every single thing in existence bursts anew with us at the core of the grandest amount of energy this earth has ever perceived, and I'm certain that during the rest of eternity I'll never ever doubt how much we're just meant to be together.

The intensity of the kiss deepens exponentially as our lips part to let our craving tongues meet, rejoicing at their reunion as they hug and thrust against and slide over the other with the kind of ardor that could technically be wrestling, making our period of parting dissolve into dust. My hands descend to the hem of his shirt, gripping it and tugging it up, temporarily breaking our kiss as he raises his arms to help me remove it, chucking it away before we resume kissing, his own hands reaching behind me for the zipper of my dress. He yanks it down so sharply that I think he might've broken it, but that's the last thing on my mind as his fingers push the material down from my waist to pool at my feet then skim back up my spine to the latch of my strapless white pushup bra, expertly unfastening it, also throwing it aside. I sigh merrily as my breasts push into his muscular torso, the tits already exceptionally stiff, and my fingers start getting to work on his belt. Without warning, he wraps his arms around me, lifts me up and carries me towards the bed, letting us fall onto it with me trapped underneath his body. Whilst I shove the waistbands of both his jeans and briefs past his ass before using my feet to lower them as far as they can go, his thumbs jab into my white flimsy lace panties and shred them off me with a wild growl, kicking my legs apart with his knee before his fingers attack my pussy just as mine assail his dick.

"Ah!" I cry out loud into his mouth whilst a low rumble sounds from him, impulsively spreading my legs wider to welcome his touch better.

Without hesitation, two keen fingers slip inside my tremendously dripping wet cunt and begin to furiously thrust in and out as his calloused thumb bears down on my throbbing clit, causing electrical arrows of joy to stab me in every single section of my quivering body. My hands grasp his magnificent thudding rod with tenacity as they pump its length diligently, luring the muscle to toughen quicker, precum dribbling out of its head. We continue to torture our most receptive areas, bringing our famished bodies to full arousal, moans and yells progressively exiting our mouths to fuse harmoniously together as we resume kissing fervidly. Damn! This is so fucking powerful! I don't think there has been any other time we were this ravenous and impatient and just consumed by a wholesome animal instinct to fuck our hearts out even once—and he's not inside me yet!

My pussy starts to vaguely quiver as Shawn's cock stretches out into its maximum splendor, looking and feeling fiercely mighty in my hands. He pulls away from me, his breathing as ragged as mine, his eyes expressing how he's going to ravage me like never before (oh fuck yes!). He shifts his body a little lower and without breaking eye contact, plunges into me, all of his virile meat possessing me before I can even process it, forcing a high-pitched scream out of me as thunder booms above us. With an impassioned grunt he begins to dive in and out of me at breakneck speed, incapable of restraining his rising desire for me any longer—not that I want him to. Shouting as my back arches intuitively, my hands wander over his well-developed back, the fingernails scratching at his skin from time to time whilst I strive to match his brute frenzied movements thrust for thrust even with my hips being nailed back down into the mattress each and every time. I feel the tip of his dick brush against my cervix with each stab. I feel his smooth skin rub against mine over and over again. I feel his hot tongue explore my mouth determinedly. I feel his ambition to make me his all over again, to make me never question his undying love for me and to make the best out of every second we have with each other. I feel everything connected to him all at once as he fucks me oh-so delectably rough, and my mind skyrockets unexpectedly towards paramount ecstasy because of it.

"Oh... my... god..." I manage to gasp out when my pussy spasms irrepressibly as I near the end way too rapidly for me.

"Yes, baby..." Shawn whispers into my ear, somehow jabbing his cock so much harder and farther into me, and I know I can't take it anymore.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" I call out at the top of my lungs, ensuring that the world hears me as I come marvelously.

Every muscle constricts as the superb sensation engulfs me, cleaving to every strand in my being, taking me apart before reassembling me. My fingers cling to Shawn's shoulders before I plummet into sweet oblivion, my orgasm ramming into me again and again and again, unable to stop because he isn't stopping, propelling into me over and over and over again since he didn't come with me. When I've stepped a rung lower from the high I struggle to catch my breath, even as one of his hands goes around to the small of my back and the other helps him to sit upright, pulling me up with him, and I slump down on his lap, adoring the way he's penetrating me at a new angle. Just as I grasp a clue of his intentions, his hands close over my ass to hoist me up and almost completely off him before letting me plunge down on him, starting the fuck afresh, impaling my fantastically sore cunt as I yelp. Though my body has been weakened incredibly, I muster the strength to set my hands on his shoulders and rise as he falls before meeting his giant dick halfway, partly because I can't help myself and partly because I really just want him to find his own release too.

With newfound fury, he spears up into me unceasingly, not giving me a quarter of a chance to recover from my previous shattering climax, bellowing and growling nonstop as I bounce on his cock. The bed is threatening to splinter into pieces beneath us with the amount of screeching complaints its emitting but we ignore it, our thirst for each other the only thing deemed important in our minds. His hand comes up to fist in my hair before he yanks at it, forcing me to look up at the ceiling whilst a yell sounds from me. Exposing my neck, his lips and teeth and tongue deposit roasting marks all over the skin, making me even more winded than before. For a second time, the sure ascent to lovely heaven begins as my pussy grips him more resolutely than before, the flames from my groin leaping up and down to disperse throughout my form, persuading me to reach the top earlier like last time. But I fight it, wanting to come with him this time, yearning to feel him climax within me.

"Come, Sandra. Come..." Shawn urges, somehow jutting into me at a greater velocity.

"With... you..." I manage to wheeze out, resisting the tug towards my release.

"Just let go."

"No..."

"Damn it!" he hollers before placing a nice stinging smack on my butt that stuns me and bafflingly shoves me off the edge of the cliff also.

Another scream slashes out of my throat, sounding hoarse and strained since I'm still out of breath and my face is upturned. The walls of my channel clench around his dick, trying to squash him flat but also trying to tempt him into coming right now yet he still doesn't relent, instead moving off the bed and standing, lifting my drained body up with him, and carries me to the nearest wall.

Oh fuck... He's going to kill me...

Pinning me to the wall, he renews the assault once more, his hands clutching my butt cheeks as his hips violently slam into mine time after time. All I can do is grab his bulging biceps, lock my legs around his waist, bury my face in his neck and hang on to dear life as he endeavors to smash me through the wall, driving into me in a different manner. Yet another piercing cry escapes my lips as his dick saws in and out of my tender pussy, the strength of his thrusts causing my ass to run into the wall repeatedly, wonderful banging noises merging into our exclamations of all-consuming rapture. All of a sudden, darkness begins to crowd me as the feeling of him inside me so enormous and so rock-hard and so ruthless and after so long crushes me, causing my eyes to drift shut and allow him to steer me towards another rupturing end.

I absorb all that is his: the grunts and bellows and groans and roars that obscure my mewling and make my heart hammer faster, his heated breath fanning my sweat-slicked skin, the sweet rainwater loitering on his form, his tongue roaming over my ear, his muscles rippling and flexing under my touch as he utilizes all he possesses to claim me, the dense pungent aroma of sex filling my head, his thick beard tickling the side of my face and neck, his cock... ohhh... his impressive, colossal, concrete, pulsing, formidable cock gliding inside me for what might be a decade. The upheaval of the storm is almost deafening now, sounding almost as if it's with us in this very room, shaking the mansion as if it's a dollhouse. I bite into his shoulder as his motions becoming crueler, more frantic, this time sensing his looming orgasm as his rod beats quicker inside my cunt, so ready to explode into me. And I respond to it as the all too familiar balloon deep in my belly expands, inflating much bigger than it has ever done before, each great thrust he bestows upon me being the air that is sent into it. Scalding tears begin to torrent down my cheeks as I'm unable to contain the mounting elation in me, innumerable thoughts rushing inside my head but only one ringing clear and true above them all.

He loves me. He's giving me his all because he loves me. He has loved me from the beginning. And now he'll love me for the rest of our lives.

Summoning every little droplet of energy left in my body, I raise my head, looking at him through hazy eyes, my hands cupping his face affectionately. His eyes lock with mine, caught in the same spell I'm stuck in, undeniable adoration and care gleaming from within the depths, longing for me to grant him the same gratification he has granted me, so I do.

"I love you..." I whisper, those three words sealing up our love for all eternity. His eyes widen at the declaration, total, undisputed jubilation lancing through him, so I decide to do it again. "I love you... I love you... I love you... I love you, Shawn. With everything I have and am... before, now and always."

And then I lean in to fit my mouth to his so that everything truly becomes perfect in our world.

With one final slam into me, he quietly comes, shooting his thick, warm cum into my hungry channel and womb, stuffing up the void that inhabited me for a horribly lengthy amount of time. The balloon evolves into a nuclear bomb, annihilating everything within me with the concentration of its remarkable detonation when I also climax with him silently as my pussy welds onto his jerking dick with the full knowledge that they officially belong together, delighting at that marvelous fact. The darkness totally embraces my mind, numbing all my senses to effectively make me unaware of everything, adding on to the sparking satisfaction.

"Saaaandraaaaaaa..." Shawn unexpectedly drawls out, bringing me back to life.

As if that was a signal, I begin to sob and pant, nothing but demolished by the magnitude of our savage lovemaking. I then feel us move away from the wall and back towards the bed, Shawn laying me down on it ceremoniously, ensuring that his still ejaculating cock doesn't pull out of me. A second later, he starts leaving fond kisses on my moist forehead and closed eyes and tearstained cheeks and parted mouth in-between large gulps of air, somehow conducting exciting tingles to my groin but that aren't enough to fuel the dying flames. He doesn't stop even when the convulsions in my body decline and the surge of semen from him starts to diminish, his talented mouth moving to my neck and chest, the tip of his tongue lightly running along my skin.

In the end when I can no longer feel his spurting cum, he stops kissing me but doesn't move off of me still as his hand reaches up to the barrette in my hair, carefully taking it out and placing it on the bedside table before sliding down to my neck. Understanding what he's doing, I succeed in lifting my heavy head off the mattress to aid him in undoing the clasp of my necklace, also placing it on the table before he does the same for the rest of my jewelry. Finished, he finally rolls off me, lying on his side as he puts his sturdy arms around me, gently pulling me into his gratifying embrace. I sigh, my weeping finally reducing, and nuzzle into his broad chest, his warmth and stability swiftly becoming my own, my fingers sliding over his side. He moves to place the bedcovers over our drained bodies before his own hand travels up and down my spine, his lips placing kisses on the top of my head that make me smile. Outside, the storm's rage has decreased vastly as raindrops lightly dance against the walls, lulling my sated brain to what I'm sure will be a restful sleep, but then Shawn shuffles down the bed until we're at eye level, looking as satisfied and complete as I feel.

"I promise I'll never make you feel unwanted ever again," he whispers, his fingers wrapping around my neck.

Giving him a thankful grin, I say in a low voice, "And I promise I'll never let you go ever again."

His awing grin exhibits the happiness that my words bring him, and we shift closer to kiss, a sweet, tender, lingering kiss that speaks many more promises for us before we drift off into slumber together.