A Stormy Night Pt. 14

Story Info
When they have a future together.
10.8k words
4.75
4.1k
12

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

Softness caresses my skin, coaxing me awake.

I moan, most of my mind still drawn towards more sleep, but as the warm, gentle touch continues to roam over me I'm forced to crack my eyes open to see what it is. Reddish-brown hair is the first thing I spot, moving slightly in unison with the delicate contact that's on my neck. I shut my eyes, sighing out loud at the loving gesture, my fuzzy mind slowly but surely becoming aware.

"Hi there," a fine, racy voice whispers into my ear right before my earlobe is captured by the velvety heat, and this time I open my eyes wide.

Sandra raises her head, her entrancing sapphire eyes glimmering down at me, displaying vast adoration, lifting the veil of drowsiness completely off. I blink several times, a sated smile breaking out across my face and she returns it, reflecting the same joy I'm feeling at being this close again.

"Hi," I say in a sonorous tone, my hand coming up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear before resting on her cheek, the thumb lightly stroking it.

"I'm sorry I woke you up but I just couldn't resist," she explains, her fingers fluttering over my chest.

I grin even wider at that statement. "I'm glad you couldn't."

She giggles that enjoyable, stirring little giggle I've missed so damn much just like every other characteristic of hers, and turns her head to kiss the palm of my hand. "You know, since we've been apart for so long, there's a lot of catching up to do."

My eyebrows shoot up whilst my lips curve into a mischievous grin. "Yes there is."

She lightly smacks my chest, stunned but amused by my wayward thoughts. "That's not what I meant!"

"I know. I'm sorry." I enclose my arms around her, and she lies on top of me, placing her hands flat on my chest. "Where do you want me to start?"

She furrows her brow as she mulls over that. "I guess on your first day at your dad's company."

My heart constricts harder than normal at the remembrance of that awful period but I shove it into a shadowy corner, understanding that she deserves to hear absolutely everything. With a deep breath in, I launch into my account, telling her about the terrible, exhausting training and scrutiny I had to endure, my father's nightmarish behavior, the way I snapped in no time at all when I realized what I would be dealing with if I was imprisoned there for the rest of my life, my idea to blackmail him in return with all the dirt Rob could dig up whilst also deleting the photos of her in the process, how our success caused my father to release me, my last words to him, how I still turned him in to the authorities, and then how she dominated every single thought I had when I left the city. When I finish, she stares at me dumbfounded, trying to absorb all that I've said, and I wait patiently for her to say something although the need to know what she's thinking is chopping me up inside, the only sounds in the room being our steady breathing and still ongoing but quieter storm.

At last, she mutters, "Shit..."

I nod in agreement. "Yeah. That was one hell of an adventure. One I would rather forget totally."

She exhales, finally able to accomplish handling the whole shocking news. "I would never have imagined what an asshole your father is."

I grin at her accurate description. "He's way worse than you think."

She shakes her head, surprising me when sadness shadows her facial features. "I'm really sorry I didn't try to understand. I was just so hurt and I tried to convince myself that—"

"No. Stop." I wipe away a single tear rolling down her cheek. "It's behind us now, alright? It's not worth dwelling on."

And it really isn't. My future is suddenly filled with a thousand prosperous possibilities and looking back at that dreadful time is going back to reside in that stifling gloom again. She nods and gives me another smile, this one gratified and gratifying, and I take this moment to note all of her lovely features once more. Her makeup from yesterday has faded but she's as unbelievably exquisite as ever; her hair a tangled erotic disarray bordering her oval face, her cheeks ruddier than normal, her eyes still gleaming their infinite compassion towards me, and her lips brilliantly full, delicate pink and so damn inviting, making me yearn to have them on me once more. As if she heard my inner request, she licks her bottom lip in such a way that passion begins to spark my body alive and then leans in to press her mouth to mine. With a throaty groan, I cherish its delectable honeyed flavor as she diligently worships my lips with gentle sucks and bites, sending a billion stimulating messages to my brain, heart and forever covetous cock. I open my mouth so that our tongues can touch but then she pulls away, smirking at me as I pout and whine in need.

"I want to take my time with you," she declares in an extremely sexy manner which causes me to surrender at once without a fight.

She drops a quick peck on my lips before starting to concentrate on the rest of my face. Shutting my eyes, I revel in the familiar feel of her lips brushing against my forehead and eyes and temples and cheeks, my heart beginning to beat rapidly from the amazing attention I'm receiving. She reaches my ear, nibbling its earlobe then licking the outer shell, causing delightful tremors to sprint through my body, and then moves along my bearded jawline, tracing it to my other ear and giving it the same devotion as its counterpart. I sigh as her lips skim down my neck and then across a shoulder, planting tantalizing bites the entire way that cause a louder moan to sound from my center before she trails my collarbone with her blazing tongue, leaving saliva on the way, moving across my chest to do the same to the other shoulder, and my dick engorges from the kind of spectacular exhilaration only she can bestow on me.

Done, Sandra travels back towards the hollow of my throat and traces the tip of her tongue down the middle of my chest using the line that separates the pectoral muscles to guide her, causing my hands to reflexively grip her hips tight. Hotness and coldness alternately play with my oversensitive skin, the heat of her tongue and then the chill of her spit prickling me in countless areas, making my consciousness of the world slip away. When she reaches the top of my belly she doesn't keep on going like I expect her to, instead shifting diagonally upwards, and before I know it my nipple is consumed by astonishing warmth. An abrupt huff of air forces its way out of me when her lips close around the point, her tongue eagerly lashing at it. Sucking gently, she draws back, allowing coldness to fan it for just a short second before taking it in again, making me grunt as she tortures me several times that way before finally moving on to its envious companion. Fuck! How I've missed her expert ability to turn me on real good. It's as if the earth is falling away from underneath me, letting me hover on the idyllic numbness my mind is experiencing, my heart thudding frantically as it pumps more blood into my craving dick. After tormenting the nipple numerous times, she returns to the line she left at my stomach and continues it as she slithers lower down my shaking body. By reflex, the muscles contract as she slides her tongue from side to side to follow the little lines between every abdominal and then dips into my navel, every part of me tingling with thrill as she shuffles down still to where I'm really crying for her.

When she reaches my groin, I'm so fucking prepared to feel her blessed mouth treasure my shaft but then she gives me a glance with a naughty wink, alluding me to her other plans. She skips my begging muscle wholly as she slips lower down the bed to reach my knees, making annoyance and anticipation spike up inside me. Planting her hands firmly on them, she pushes them further apart and then kisses and nips and licks her way up one inner thigh, causing me to squirm in growing longing. She finishes so close to the head of my dick yet ignores it once more as she focuses on the other leg, travelling up from the knee to the top again, oh-so slowly, almost wickedly even, and I begin to think that I'm going to burst into flames before she touches my cock. But then her eyes flick up to me, and I watch her with vivid awe as she, at long last, mercifully rewards me.

"Ohhh, baaabyyyyy..." I groan hoarsely as I throw my head back, unparalleled contentment whirling around me.

She sets a scorching kiss on the tip, precum already dripping out, and distributes more along the length, making me close my eyes for a fleeting moment before I call out when her teeth tenderly bite down on it and withdraw, voltage bolting in my blood. She smirks smugly at my reaction and does it again, a long lusting groan escaping my mouth. A superb moan reverberates from her enchanting mouth, trekking along my solidifying rod to come to rest deep within my enlarging balls as she captures the head, the vibrations being enough to initiate a wildfire. She feeds on me at an unhurried speed, slipping in an inch before dragging back and flicking her tongue against the top, making my dick jolt before swallowing me up once more, going an inch further and then retreating to start a pattern. Since I'm still quite limp she manages to devour all of me, humming when her nose presses into my groin and pausing for a few seconds before ascending back up to the head, causing a trillion nerves to implode in my writhing body. She bobs her head up and down, whimpering in enjoyment the entire time, and when she begins to suck it a rumble of thankfulness goes past my lips as I willingly let her steer me to wherever I'm supposed to be.

Setting my hands on the back of her head, I twist my fingers in her faintly damp hair, her persistent tongue rubbing against the receptive underside as she swathes my dick in her sweltering hotness, inducing it to stretch out into its true size under her attentive care. Despite our previous exceedingly strenuous and ferocious reconsolidation that depleted our strength to every last droplet, I'm still somehow toughening enthusiastically with the knowledge of yet another spectacular sex session. Maybe it's the fact that it has been eons since I had my last blowjob from her, but today she's just... a fucking master at it! All I'm positive about is that every split second is a step higher towards the summit of paradise, twirling me around with the sucks and licks she gifts, and I never want her to damn stop—ever.

But to my utmost disappointment she does, releasing my complaining dick with a wet pop before she keenly runs her tongue along her lips.

"Sandra... please..." I plead, my voice breathy and gruff from immeasurable yearning.

Her eyes shimmer with sympathy and then she crawls back on top of me, straddling my hips. Bending over, she kisses me, her tongue immediately entering my mouth, and the tasty tinge of my cock on her heightens my thirst. Sitting up straight, she grabs the sides of my chest and begins to grind her pussy against my shaft, enticing it to go past its ultimate glory. I groan noisily, adoring the way her moisture is wiping off on me while she rubs herself along me once, twice, goddamn thrice just to make me throb for her even more. Finally, she lifts herself off of me, seizing the base of my quivering dick in one hand and positioning her form above it, her gaze locking with mine before she lowers herself down. She doesn't actually allow me to move into her straightaway when she stops just as the tip of my rod grazes against the opening of her cunt which drives me insane on so many excruciating levels. Two seconds tick by before she sinks lower, graciously letting me in, and my eyes flutter closed as a different kind of warmness envelops me. Oh-so sluggishly, I hear her sigh and gasp as she goes on for about an inch before pausing again, huffing out as her flaming channel quakes all around me, and then resumes two seconds later, another pattern developing. I ensure that I lie perfectly immobile the entire time, letting her have all the control, letting her lead me towards rapture however and whichever way she chooses, letting myself collapse underneath and inside her striking body.

Centuries seem to shamble by as she slides down, all the desirous sighs and cries stemming from both of our bases of our beings, hers soprano and mine low-pitched, tunefully coming together, until she sits back down on me at last, and we both emit glad moans of relief. Her slick heat hugs my cock with ardor, causing it to thump fiercer and expand just a little bit more. I open my eyes and in an instant marvel at how I managed to survive so long without her. Her slender, fit physique multiplies her beauty fifty billion times, the firm muscles in her arms, legs, stomach and cunt trembling constantly, her melon-like, ample breasts heaving up and down, her tanned skin wonderfully marked by my hickeys and fingermarks that's already flush with need and her lips parted as she breathes heavily, struggling to soak up the intensity of me simply being inside her.

She's just a goddess, a goddess who is benevolent enough to permit me to bathe in her intoxicating presence, and I'll express gratitude every second of my life for just that.

With an unsteady breath in, she leans slightly forward, plants her hands on my stomach, and leisurely raises herself halfway along my dick before moving back home again, body-jarring explosions igniting in my blood. She glides up and down, her ass making small slapping noises when she lands back on me, and my hands explore her toned thighs, her skin smooth to the touch, and I travel up, my fingers skimming over her wide hips, slim waist and sides before finding her springing breasts. A happy whimper sounds from her as my palms close over the soft mounds avidly and her hands come up to clasp over mine, forcing them to handle her more forcibly as she curves her back, also getting swept up by soaring elation. Shutting my eyes, I just listen to her hushed gasps and cries, her electrifying, pulsating pussy smothering my gleeful dick, compelling drawn-out, gravelly groans and exclamations to resonate from my chest with every fantastic motion she makes, heading for the pinnacle of satisfaction a hell lot sluggishly but definitely surely. I roughly fondle her boobs to feel their plumpness, and she shrieks as my thumbs and index fingers roll her nipples between them, hardening them some more. With a determined yell she begins to piston her body faster, tilting her head back, relishing my ministrations, and then I pinch her tits with more force which causes her therefore causes me to lose perception on reality.

A part of me is yet to believe that any of this is truly happening. I mean, after everything we went through—the epic shitstorm of mayhem and depression and heartache—my mind still refuses to acknowledge the evident truth that she's right here with me, riding me so fucking good, taking us both towards cloud nine, presenting all the unconditional love she has for me, gifting me with a second chance that I don't deserve. It just... overpoweringly, stunningly shreds me and probably the rest of the earth, and I have a resolution to never take it for granted.

Grunting, I free my hands from hers and grip her sides, encouraging her to speed up. She shouts out loud and squeezes her eyes shut, our monstrous arousal rocketing us up and up, and I feel my balls bloat bigger with no doubt an enormous load residing in them. Her nails dig into my abs and she produces short blaring yelps whenever she slams back down on me, and as I witness the phenomenon that is her, faint sheen glistening on her chest and forehead, a few strands of her hair stuck to her skin, her face expressing all that she's feeling, I just want to see her come for me as excellently and impressively as always. So I brutally press my thumb to her pink, distended clit and viciously vibrate it, and she freezes as she gasps, my unexpected action fracturing all the restraint she might have had. Then, a scream so sharp and stretched that in fact blocks out the storm's uproar entirely for some moments slashes its way out of her throat, and when her fine, amorous pussy clamps down on me snugly, virtually attaching itself to me, I arrive at the gates of seventh heaven right after her.

A raucous bellow blasts from my core, merging with her shrieks as my cock fires cum into her, and my hands clutch her as if attempting to crush her hipbones. For a while, my mind goes blank as it merrily tumbles underneath the power of the satiating, thorough pleasure, over and over again, each second somehow more fulfilling than the last, clinging to every cell in my being, and I'm so convinced that I'll never be able to take in another damn breath again. Eternity flutters on as we stay still, moaning and crying out loud as we come together, her pussy guzzling up all the semen I have to offer heartily until I fill her up to the brim. Gradually, my dick starts to jerk less and less wrathfully as the torrential flow of cum reduces, and she emits a soft sigh before falling forward and landing on me with a thud, unable to stay up any longer as her orgasm continues to crash inside of her, and I lazily place my arms around her fatigued body, keeping her to me.

In the end, her cunt eases up on me until her muscles are only convulsing from time to time and only a tiny trickle is coming out of my dick. Abruptly, at some unseen cue, we begin to huff and puff harshly, the greatness of the sex having sucked all the might we had, my shaft shrinking and more than overjoyed as my mind touches down on this earth once more.

After some amazing, serene moments of silence, I breathily say, "Shit! I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too," she whispers, kissing my chest with tenderness. "And to think that I even considered being able to live without this."

I chuckle weakly, internally agreeing with her, and then she yawns which makes me smirk.

"Did I tire you out already?" I ask playfully just before a yawn also escapes from my mouth. Damn it!

"Did I tire you out?" she throws my words back at me, and I have to laugh.

"Yes, so we better sleep so that we'll be able fuck each other longer later."

I feel her lips form an assenting smile against my skin. "Good idea."

She shifts around to make herself more comfortable, only letting half of her body lie on top of me, and sets a kiss on my arm that makes me beam as if I struck gold, and together we fall into an appeased, well-earned slumber.

When I open my eyes again, I'm feeling... great. So damn fucking magnificent really! I haven't slept this well since... well, you know... and it's as if everything is right in my world once more, which of course it is. But when I don't feel the warm company of Sandra's body anywhere near me my newfound bliss is deflated a little so I sit up and scan the place for her. Her things are still on the floor alongside my scattered clothes, her burgundy dress reminding me of how exceptionally attractive she looked in it before a hushed voice coming from outside the room in the hallway alerts me of her whereabouts. For a moment I wonder who she's talking to at this time of night—wait—morning, as the glowing 10:47 on the alarm clock informs me. Shit! Did we fuck and sleep for that long? Well actually, I can believe it. After a sex marathon with Sandra we can be knocked out for a week to recuperate.

It's really that demandingly good.

Lightning strikes for the thousandth time but the rainstorm's ferocity has declined considerably some more at least, and I realize how the electricity has returned. I scratch my chin, my beard the cause of the itch in fact, and make a decision to clean myself up. I walk towards the bathroom, take my shaving kit out and attack my beard, no longer wanting to look like some homeless person. In the mirror, I spot the dark marks on my neck, shoulders, chest and biceps from Sandra's bites and hands, a cheeky smile splitting my face as I recall the numerous times she held onto me tight as I gave her the most supremely turbulent fuck ever last night.

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers