A Stormy Night Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the power of the impact dies down, causing my shaft to eject less and less cum, I notice how her body is shuddering extremely from the aftermath of her release, making worry sting me.

"You okay, Sandra?" I ask, stroking her hair back.

"I'm over... the fucking moon," she clarifies, smiling against my neck therefore causing me to smile with her.

"Glad I could be of service," I say flippantly and she laughs feebly as she straightens her back.

The indigo in her eyes exhibit the completion that we both feel, as large-scale and acute as ever, and I'm just compelled to fit my mouth to hers, extracting a long moan from her focal point, grateful for the act.

When I break the kiss, she says in a low voice, "The funny thing is that I want to fuck again right now even though I'm not ready."

Her words cause my dick which is still inside her to shift with expectation but I command it to behave, knowing that I'm also nowhere near prepared for another round. "I think we need a break before we can kill each other some more."

"Definitely."

With that, she struggles to stand on her feet almost as if they're made out of lead, tugging the shirt back up into place but not bothering to button it, and I have to forcefully rip my eyes away from her enticing groin. Standing up, I tuck my waned cock back into my sweatpants and together we start to clear up and wash the dishes, almost abandoning the chore more than several occasions because let's be real, the abundant sexual tension between us is ever-present, never letting up even for just a nanosecond. But we keep pushing on, making chitchat so that time seems shorter. Raindrops practically tap imperceptibly on the windows and walls, no longer the crazy-ass torrent of yesterday, and once more I marvel at how for once the earth was rooting for us, converting the impossible into achievable.

"You know, I'm really grateful for your very wise decision to run out into the storm," I state, receiving a scowl from her when a smirk finds its way onto my face. "Really! We wouldn't be together again if you hadn't made that choice."

Her expression immediately softens at my sincere words and she says quietly, "In all honesty, I don't think it was that much of a choice."

The haunting suffering and gloom in her tone makes my heart cry out for hers, her pain probably the only thing that can end me. "Cassandra..."

She lifts up a hand to halt whatever I was going to say, shaking her head vigorously. "No, it's okay. Even if it's a little hard to believe, some good things did come out of our breakup."

That mystifies as well as intrigues me. "Like what?"

"Like finally showing people that you're mine—starting with my parents of course."

What?

It's like a tub of subzero water just tumbled down on me. I gaze at her, a part of me contemplating if she's merely kidding and will start dying from hilarity anytime soon, but she looks at me with wariness instead, indicating that she isn't fucking with me at all.

"As in, you'll introduce me to them... as your boyfriend?" I ask just so I know I'm not assuming things.

She nods, encircling my waist with her arms. "I finally told them about you, and they nearly lost their minds that I kept you from them is why it's best we write our wills before we go see them."

I continue to stare at her, my brain laboring to grasp what she has just declared. Me meeting her parents? I mean yeah, when I wished that I could officially bring to light what we are I did kind of think about this but now that it's only a step away...

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Nerves from who knows fucking where assail my body with tenacity, clawing at my mind, infecting it with uncertainty, panic and paranoia. How will we even go about it? Can I really just simply walk up to their front door expecting hugs and smiles all around? They must be thinking that we're fucking our hearts out right at this very moment (and they aren't that far off) so I don't believe I'll get a warm reception that with no trouble at all. What will we even say about how we met? The idea of their only child sheltering a random stranger will be without a speck of a doubt all they need to try to get me into jail and out of her life, which will be like trying to swim in acid if I go through that all over again.

Meeting a girl's parents has never been so petrifying until now.

"I know you're thinking that they'll believe the worst in you," Sandra says, yanking me out of my hysterical thoughts. "But when they see how much we care about each other, they'll be bound to like you. I know it."

One look at her earnest face and all the anxious bullshit is quickly brushed away, leaving behind a weighty, bottomless glow that buzzes energetically in my veins. I wholly trust her on this; if she says they'll like me in spite of everything I made her go through then so be it. Besides, there's no point in trying to delay the encounter. In fact, it's great that we no longer have to sneak around. That shit was really getting majorly tiresome for me.

I slide my hands up and down her arms, a small smile forming on my lips as I say, "Okay. I'll meet them."

And the winsome, enriching, victorious grin that causes her gorgeous features to bloom is all I need to resolve in making her as lucky and fulfilled as she makes me feel lucky and fulfilled if not more, and it becomes my number one priority to strive for during the rest of my lifetime.

Lightning flashes just a second before thunder booms loud, the rain switching up its strength from delicate pitter-patter to formidable hammering without any sort of warning, but as I look longer at Sandra all that just fades into background noise as one thought blares and echoes throughout my mind: fuck her until she can't walk. Without wasting any more precious time, I bend over to grab the backs of her thighs and hoist her up, making her squeal in amusement as I set her down on the edge of the sink and secure her legs around my waist, keen to let me ravage her yet again. My heart roars even before my lips smash into hers, so much electric anticipation coursing through my body and seeping out to blend with hers also, my hands going underneath her shirt to directly touch her skin. She responds with just as much fervor, her lips parting and her tongue zealously wrestling with mine, her hands roving my upper body in a frenzied attempt to take in as much as possible. Placing my hand on the small of her back, I sharply yank her against me so that her breasts are flat against my chest and her groin is to mine, and she moans desirously as I grind into her again and again, my cock beckoning to her pussy, sensing the impending exhilaration that's swiftly boosting her up. We kiss and touch as if this is our one and only chance to do so, making each other groan and lust after the kind of love that only the other can bestow. I mildly bite her bottom lip and pull it, causing a low, coveting moan to sound from her and a smug smirk to split my face into two.

"Take me to bed right fucking now," she orders, and the volume of huskiness that I perceive in her voice helps push me into action.

Grunting, I cup her butt cheeks and carry her towards the bedroom whilst she relentlessly barrages my neck and shoulders with hasty, captivating kisses that zoom straight toward my pounding heart and shaft, and I wish I had super speed to make this seemingly extensive journey a billion times briefer. I reach the staircase and begin to climb, concentrating all I have into bracing my legs so that we don't topple backwards, already breathing rapidly as if I swam across the Pacific in record time. When we're about halfway there, Sandra decides to make everything remarkably more challenging as she runs her tongue from the base of my neck to my ear before sucking the earlobe, forcing tremors to dash in my form and me to stop in my tracks, trapping her against the wall as I try to regain my hold on equilibrium.

"Shit! Baby, if you keep doing that we won't make it to the bed," I inform, my hips mechanically crushing into hers as erotic strain scratches at me.

"You say it like it's a problem," she points out as she attacks my other ear, and for a moment I contemplate on fucking her right here on these steps, but that'll mean handing her what she wants on a silver platter, and since she's giving me a hell of a hard time I decide to return the favor.

A labored growl escapes me as I gather up every portion of my will to fight on as I take her away from the wall and resume the ascent. That evidently frustrates her as she whines then licks me some more but I ignore it (okay, it's damn unattainable for anyone to turn a blind eye to this kind of interest). As I step onto the landing and exhale a sigh of triumph, her lips collide into mine, claiming everything I have and am as she virtually makes me out of breath in a blur, and once again I falter as I push her against the wall, almost yielding to her needs here and now. My dick swells into its full length as I constantly rub it into the opening of her cunt, her dampness drenching the sweatpants, and I cruelly bang her body against the wall yet her cry is only overflowing with yearning, her fingernails digging into my arms as she lets me savor all of her honeyed hunger and affection whilst her tongue thrusts against and swirls around mine. I'm not sure how much time passes as we gradually demolish each other but in the end I miraculously manage to catch and rein in my compulsions, again steeling my quaking body as I take us to my room, more than glad that we've made it after centuries. Unceremoniously, I toss her down onto the mattress and she giggles as she bounces on it, looking up at me in anticipation as she impatiently gets rid of the shirt, and with a large smile I follow her lead as I shove down the pants before positioning my body on top of hers, making her sigh as our naked forms touch. Despite the fact that I'm rock-hard and she's sopping wet, I resume grinding against her as I bite her shoulder, making her arch her back and writhe underneath me, the delaying and teasing too much for her to bear but I don't sympathize, needing her to beg me to fuck her real good.

She whimpers and cries and bucks her hips to convince me to get inside her but when she finally sees how a different tactic needs to be used she pleads in a voice barely above a whisper, "Shawn... now... please..."

Those were the exact same words she said to me when we first made love, so then I reply with clear zeal, "Yes, ma'am."

Before she's able to process anything, I grab her hips and spin her around onto her stomach, forcing another squeal to exit her as I pull her up so that she's on all fours. Her plump ass basically dares me to spank it real nice, so then I do, and she gasps in astonishment at the sudden action which makes a naughty grin play on my lips, the cheek reddening from my hand. I crawl over her, my chest to her back, her legs bordering mine and my dick in-between her ass cheeks. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, I gently tug it so that her head rises and then lean in to place my mouth on the back of her neck, causing her to moan with appreciation. I do it once more, and she thrusts back onto me, pressing her butt harder against my shaft, needing me so fucking bad.

I smile against her skin, and she says half with rebuke and half with craving, "Don't be so cocky!"

I shove forward, causing her to yelp in surprise, and I whisper seductively into her ear, "Only for you, baby."

Balancing my weight on my knees and one hand, I reach around and seize a breast, molding it to the palm as I start to rock back and forth, and she moans louder, my rod skating up and down her ass crack. I carry on setting tantalizing kisses on her neck and shoulder blades and back, making her sigh with every little contact, and when I pinch her nipple she exclaims loudly, making my dick ask for the relief that lies within her. Straightening up, I get hold of my giant pulsating cock and put the bulbous head carefully between her pussy lips, and with my other hand clasping her shoulder I move with brute force and at high-speed, possessing her all in a blink, making our common dream finally come true.

"Shit!" she yells, her form juddering from the power of that single thrust.

Bending over her again, I revel at how far I'm spearing her at a different angle, my tip feeling her cervix, and I have to adore how her cunt is as accepting as always and then nibble her earlobe before I start to piston my hips forward and backwards, giving her no more time to prepare for my assault. A high-pitched scream of ecstatic jubilation comes out of her as she synchronizes my jabs with counterattacks, and I scoop all her hair to one side so that my head can be right beside hers, the tip of my tongue outlining part of her jawline, and I watch in triumph as her hands collect the bed sheets in bunches, the all-powerful sensations of the moment bombarding her without limit.

And I undergo the same enjoyment too. How can I not when her agile, lively body under me rejoices in our union? Or when her gasps and blasting shouts and whimpers sing to the very crux of my spirit? Or when her hand clasps mine as we roast in the flames of fundamental contentment? Or when her hot-blooded, slippery channel clinches me like a long-lost friend, persuading me to stay forever? We're all sweaty figures and entangled limbs and connecting souls, and it's about all I can do to demonstrate to her exactly how much she unravels and finishes me.

I withdraw and plunge back into her loving depths with all the more might, the attractive sounds of her ass smacking against me intermingling with our harmonized grunts and groans, causing more cries of delight to come out of her as she steadily starts to drop lower and lower until she's propping herself up on her elbows, her legs creating an immensely broad upside-down V, providing me all the room to pump in and out of her. Inhaling deep breaths whenever I pull back and growling whenever I lunge back in, I grip her shoulder to help myself ram into her more forcibly and she hangs her head, her hair swaying to and fro repetitively. She stops moving with me, allowing me to be in charge, and her pussy lets me glide so effortlessly inside her, her moist heat seeping into me, and my balls ache from yet another bulky load, needing release so damn much. The blaze within me exponentially grows until it's a white-hot inferno, spreading uncontrollably throughout, incinerating everything in its path, leaving me with only the insatiable determination to ensure that she never feels unloved ever again. With newborn energy I roar my lungs out in chorus with the thunder clapping above us and move like I'm attempting to tear her pussy walls down, forcing them to vibrate as if they're experiencing an earthquake, signaling to me that she's quite close while the bed and possibly the floor creak like they're living their last few seconds on this earth.

Again and again I fuck her rough, the firestorm razing our bodies into ashes as quickly as I'm impaling her, and my mind wanders off to the realm only Sandra can transport me to. As it roams the land all I can perceive from the surface of my skin to the fiber of my muscle to the marrow of my bone and to the nucleus of my blood is love in its most confounding, exclusive, arduous, enlivening, beatific, transcendent, treasured, impeccable, all-pervading, enthralling, irrefutable, boundless, sturdiest and finest state, obliterating all traces of the damaging aspects of my life, fusing me to the good she exhibits to me. Oh god... Never in ten thousand lifetimes would I have even taken into account being in this position with someone like her—both literally and figuratively—and as I think of how everything is looking up from here on out, the fire inside transforms, building and building and building until it becomes as strong as the sun—maybe even stronger—before it implodes so savagely yet oh-so majestically all at once.

Howling to the point where I'm a hundred per cent positive my lungs and heart will leap out of my mouth, I blindly reach around her for her clit, rubbing the tip of my middle finger against the puffy button, and she yells a sweet shrill scream into the mattress, absolutely charred yet reborn in the spontaneous eruption alongside me. Her cunt clamps down on me, keeping me inside as it convulses with mercilessness but I somehow keep on moving within her, coaxing her to give everything to me. Beyond my shut eyelids everything brightens as lightning strikes just as thunder explodes, fitting into our boisterous clamor as we come together, marking yet another outstanding moment for us. We continue to shout as we're tormented by our devastating orgasms, my dick firing semen with a vengeance, making her be near bursting from it. In due course, her arms and legs fail and she falls down onto her front and I lie on top of her, pressing her harder into the mattress as my hands come up to cruelly squash her breasts. I clench my jaw as we stay above the peak longer than any other time, the power of cloud nine thumping into our weak forms time and time again, motivating us not to plummet back down towards reality, only wanting to be in the world that we've bubbled ourselves in. But when my chest inflates to a point where it's too excruciating for me to disregard, the bubble pops as I pant and groan, taking Sandra down with me as well when she mewls and sucks in air. My movements cease despite the fact that I'm still ejaculating, all strength going into my overwhelmed dick to complete the task, and with time we begin to drift back down towards earth.

As soon as the last spurt exits me, I force myself to roll off her body because I know that staying for a second longer means never moving at all, lying on my back as my chest madly rises and falls, my vision clearing up a little. My skin is extremely cool from all the sweat and my mouth is dry from all the gulping and the rest of my body is satiated and a stupid huge grin is making my face hurt whilst my mind replays all the stupendous moments I had with her just now. Her trembling hauls my mind back to the present, and gently pulling her on top of me, I cover us both with the spread, cherishing the way she's still reeling from her earth-shattering climax. Her hot breath blows against my chest and her fingertips run along my bicep as she sighs out loud in satisfaction and I crane my neck to put a kiss on top of her head, pleasurably detached from every one of my worries and hardships and fears and everything else except Sandra, my elegant, reliable, caring, resilient, tenacious, amusing, fun, unstoppable, talented Sandra, who I will never stop loving with the bottom of my heart even for a nanosecond.

Slowly, soothingly, I run my fingers in her hair, the silky locks lulling me to what will definitely be yet another deep, replenishing sleep, and she whimpers from the adoring gesture, nuzzling into my chest before planting a heart-stopping kiss on it. The powerful thunder and driving rain become oblivious to me as I slip farther into unconsciousness, the only sounds as clear-cut as ever being her breathing, and it takes all I have again to gather the power to gratify her one more time.

"I love you, Cassandra," I say in a low voice, my eyelids sticking shut.

"I love you too, Shawn," I hear her reply tenderly.

And with that, we're lost in each other's arms together.

*****

Author's Note: And that's the end of my first story! Thank you to all those who bothered to read this and I hope that you've all enjoyed it and will continue to support me with future stories to come.