All Comments on 'A Stormy Night Pt. 14'

by TruLuv26

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
You deserve a 10!

At least! Thoroughly enjoyable story I thought it ended in 13 but am glad it didn't. The story needed the characters to be able to express hope and desire for their future.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 4 years ago
More stories pleaseee

So hot!

I am glad you continually update — good job!

Keep this up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So, I'm gonna be one of those "this is my first comment in this website", but how could I not! I enjoyed this very much. Finally a story where the black guy isn't a cuckhold or a rapist, or whatever! Me being a white woman married to a black man, would love to read more sexy romantic "normal" stories like this one.

It truly is good. Of course, in the beginning I was like "who the fuck opens a door to a stranger and has sex?!" but why the hell not. And the sex... Really hot.

5 star. Please keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
magnificent

It is rare to find good romance stories on the site, and A Stormy Night is among the very best. This final chapter of the story is beautifully written, a glorious conclusion to a heart warming romance. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruLuv26@TruLuv26
Hi! So I'm a fledgling writer (which is a warning to all those who don't like newbies😉) but I hope to those who take the time to read my stories that you'll enjoy them. Also I'm intrigued by people's fantasies and fetishes so most of my stories will reflect one or two😈 Frankl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES