A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there is no video playing right now, and you have me in a room all alone, though it's not my workplace, what do you want to do to me?" Jefferson asked.

Devon thought Jefferson bold for being so direct, so quickly, but he must have been a master of playing the moment. He had just put Mary in a situation to gauge where she was willing to go at the moment. She wondered what Mary would do now. "She had better not puss-out!" Devon thought.

Mary didn't respond right away, and Devon squatted down near the window to get a more comfortable view. She didn't want to catch a cramp and miss anything. She could tell that this was the moment of truth, and she didn't want to miss any potential photo/ video opportunities. Also, the anticipation was making her a bit jittery, and she needed to become still, so she wouldn't reveal her presence.

"Well... its similar, cause we are alone, but you are fully clothed, and I haven't walked in on you. I mean, I'd like to walk in on you in the same way, but you aren't naked, and you aren't playing with yourself..." Mary said, with an evil look. "I've gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a couple minutes."

Mary got up and headed down the hallway. She didn't ask where the restroom was, but there were only three portals out of the main room. One led to kitchen, and the other outdoors, so the bathroom had to be down the hall, and she headed that way, without even glancing back toward the handsome man she left sitting. She had just made her chess move, and she was awaiting Jefferson's response.

He wasted no time, to Devon's delight. He ripped off his shirt, as if it were on fire, and dropped his bottoms quickly. He went from zero to naked in no time flat. Devon's nipples became hard looking at his firm ass, and as he stepped out of his bottoms, she could see his balls and uncut dick swinging as he lifted one knee then the other. Upon the glimpse of his below the waste attributes, Devon quickly became extremely aroused. This was going exactly the way she wanted it to, and she could feel the warmth and wetness traveling into her nether regions.

Jefferson took a step to the right, and gave Devon splendid profile view of his chiseled naked frame. His dick hung about five inches long, but it wasn't hard at all, and his balls hung low as well. As her sightline traveled upward, she saw the splendid v cut of his lower torso, and up into his solidly formed six pack abs. She continued her ascended view and looked at his chest, shoulders, and arms. He definitely took full advantage of his job as a fitness expert. She whipped out her phone, did a quick upward motion with her right thumb, and zoomed in to take a couple of snaps. The picture came out clear as water. She liked where this was going.

While looking at the hunk on the other side of the window, her subconscious pervert began to control her movements. She sat the phone down, and extinguished the joint, then returned it to her pocket. After doing that, she unbuttoned her pants, and unzipped her zipper. She stuck her right hand into her panties, and placed her middle and ring fingers on either side of her, now swelling, clit. She began to slowly rotate her wrist, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Quickly, the moisture and stickiness began to spread from her hole and ran up and down her below the belt lips.

Mary had been gone for less than a minute, and Jefferson was already butt-naked. Devon continued to watch and play with herself, as Jefferson started to tug and pull at his johnson. It didn't begin to grow immediately, and he began to look around as if he had dropped something. This gave Devon a great view of his full body. Something to his left caught his attention, and he walked toward his chair and picked up his phone. He paused, and stared down the hallway, and Devon could see that there was a little movement between his legs. His attention returned to the phone, and then she heard it. It was the sound of the video that Devon had recorded while getting her pussy licked on Friday. She could hear herself moaning, and she could also hear Mary's sounds of pleasure, along with three big dick bandits that they had fucked.

Eyes locked on his now growing dick, She rubbed her pussy more furiously, feeling the electric excitement of sexual pleasure shooting through her body. She was breathing heavy, but she kept her voice silent. She knew she would look hilarious if caught by a stranger. Squatted down, on her haunches, legs spread wide, hand shoved down her pants, flickin' the bean. This situation would require one hell of an explanation if she got caught. She didn't spare any time thinking about getting caught, and continued to masturbate her clit, and taking small breaks to shove her fingers inside of herself, up to the knuckle. She knew that her panties were soaked, and her ride back would be a wet sticky one.

She heard the video loop twice, and his cock was now bobbing in front of him. It stretched from is hanging position to a standing attention, with a little upward curve and a head that was purple with his sexual passion. Devon could feel that her mouth was wide open, and she hoped that she didn't drool, but she wouldn't really care if she did. He looked so good, and as wave after wave of pleasure crawled from her clit to her spine, she felt her eyes roll into the back of her head, ever so slightly. "I'm a fuggin masturbating zombie" she thought. A slight moan escaped her mouth, as she felt herself climbing up the mountain that would peek at an orgasm.

Setting the phone down, and remaining standing, he walked back to the spot near where Mary had been when she left him, his cock wagging in front of him like a stick stuck between his legs, and his balls hang low as if they were heavy. His left hand came around and grabbed his nuts and his right hand began to stroke his penis. Devon watch as he slowly rubbed forward, twisted his hand every so slightly, and ran his hand back along the shaft, toward his body. His faced seemed to instantly relax, and his posture changed ever so slightly. His strong legs and ass began to flex, and his hips pushed forward to reveal the full length of his shaft, and he continued to rub with one hand and squeeze his balls with the other. Devon knew she couldn't take much more. Another gasp leaked from her mouth, which was in the shape of the O that she felt coming.

Jefferson began to make just a little bit of a moaning sound as Devon orgasmed. She was cumming as hard as she ever had. She felt like her entire body was locked, similar to someone in an electric chair. She was feeling so good and she was so tense that she nearly let loose a long drawn out moan. Biting her lip and rolling her eyes back into her head, she continued to rub furiously, extending the waves of pleasure that she felt. The gratification emanated from her pussy, made her asshole squeeze as hard as it ever had, and the feeling ran up her back into her head. She kept peeking into the window between waves of pleasure to stare at this man, who's dick was as hard as wood, and who's body looked like one from a fitness magazine.

Devon was on the downward slope on her orgasmic roller coaster, as Jefferson seemed to be heating up. It had only been three or four minutes, but it seemed like ten or twelve. The throws of cumming were leaving her body, and the relaxed tingling feelings were moving in to replace them. She still watched as Jefferson worked him self, and he seemed have gotten even harder. His eyes were half open, and he was making some noise now, though his mellow sound was barely audible.

Before she could come all the way down from her release, she picked the phone up off the windowsill and recorded another few seconds of her friends dream lover as he played with himself, off her suggestion. She watched the screen to see that the head of his dick was now becoming shiny with his clear juices, and she could only imagine how it felt being shoved in and out of her pussy. She knew that Mary wasn't the sharing type, so her imagination was all she would ever have. She figured that Mary would kill her if she ever found out about the pictures and video that she had just shot.

Mary emerged from hallway without any type of fanfare or announcement. She stopped short, and stared. Her face became as red as a tomato, as she viewed Jefferson who was completely unaware that two women were watching him. Mary stood and stared, as if he were on a movie screen. She began to fidget ever so slightly, and Devon knew that she had been turned on instantly by what she saw. "Here comes the moment of truth," thought Devon.

Mary:

"Jeff."

Mary heard his name spoken in her head, but it escaped her mouth as a whisper.

He jolted as if slapped in the face. His steady dick stroking rhythm broken by her voice, his eyes looked up toward Mary, and he did not seem embarrassed.

"Does it feel good?" She asked, quietly.

"Its really good" he said in a low grumble

He then removed his hand and his hard member pointed at her as if it were an accusing finger. She couldn't break her eyes away from his midsection for longer than a second. She snuck a peak at his eyes and then back down his chest, his abs, and to his raging hardon. She could feel the lust radiating through her as she looked at the statue of a man in front of her.

She quickly began to covered the distance between them as if he was a fountain, and she was dehydrated. She was mesmerized, and her body had taken over. Her lust for him was in control, and there was no way to stop the feeling. The sight of his hard dick and hanging balls was enough to put a lustful fog into her brain, speed up her breathing, and quicken her heart rate. There were no thoughts in her mind aside from what was seeing in front of her.

As she walked toward him, He froze. The only thing that Mary noticed moving on him was his bobbing prick, bouncing to his heartbeat. As the distance between them shrank, Mary could feel the air moving across the skin of her arms and face. She could feel, what seemed like, every nerve ending of her skin. The last time she had felt like this, was after she had walked of that bathroom in Frankfort. All of a sudden, the fog cleared in her brain, and she realized that she was getting a high from seeing him in such a vulnerable sexual position.

This high was not chemically induced, it was all natural, and the feeling was veery good. Her skin tingled and her heart thumped. She was as turned on as she had ever remembered being, and the pressure was still mounting. Almost an arms reach away, Mary took a deep breath. She was short of breath, apparently because she had nearly been panting as her arousal mounted. She stared at her dream man for the slightest moment, and felt the warmth in her panties. Her face felt flushed, and hot, and she felt as if the rooms temperature had risen ten degrees within the last thirty seconds. "My god he looks so, freakin' good," She thought.

She reached out her hand and grabbed his rod, wrapping her fingers around him, as if she were going to milk a cow. Without a word or warning, she began to stroke him fully, from the base and back toward her until she could feel the head of his engorged dick in the middle of her palm. The slow, steady movement of her hand and wrist on his most sensitive area seemed to send shudders through his body. She twisted her hand, ever so slightly, as she felt the swollen glans in the middle of her hand. After five slow pumps, she could feel her palm getting wet and sticky with his precum, and she had to fight the urge to lick her hand. She wanted to taste him, but that would come in time.

As he groaned with the pleasure of her hands touch, she took another step closer, and released his cock. She leaned in to kiss him, and he clearly recognized the signal. He leaned into her, and met her half open mouth. She kissed him with all the passion of her intense longing, and their tongues intertwined and caressed one another. His mouth tasted of the alcohol that he drank, and she was sure that hers had the tart taste of the cranberry juice from her drink. As they broke for air, she slowly pulled away, and nibbled at his bottom lip as she retreated from him. She smiled playfully as she stared lustfully into his eyes. He growled in response, as he looked at her like she was prey to be eaten.

All of a sudden, she got the urge to be playful. She moved closer, feeling the heat radiating off of his naked flesh. She put her lips around his right nipple, and began to use her tongue to tease it. While doing this, she lifted her left hand up behind him, and palmed the right cheek of his firm ass, squeezing ever so slightly, and digging in her nails. He reacted as if touched by ice water, shivering a bit at the sensation. Mary moved in for the kill, and put her right hand back on his erection, this time holding it underhand as if it were attached to her body. She returned to slowly jerking him off, while she held his ass and sucked on his nipple. He seemed to be in heaven from all of the sensation. Jefferson was now slowly moving his hips to meet her strokes half way, as if he were fucking her hand, all the while the muscles in his ass flexed with his movement. He had also wrapped his right arm around her waste, pulling her closer to him. He moaned with pleasure, and Mary's arousal moved reached a new level. Her sexual excitement was causing her to speed up in her stroking motion, but she fought herself to slow down. The last thing that she wanted was to get him off too quickly, and end the night.

As she relinquished his nipple, she also removed her hand from his member. She slid over a step, to the point where she was nearly behind him. She moved her left hand to his left ass cheek and gave it a little slap before she squeezed it. He jolted and looked down at her with a fire burning in his eyes. He really liked that, she could tell. Kissing his arm and shoulder, and still gripping his ass, she reached down and grabbed his balls, and gave them the slightest squeeze, and heard a moan of pleasure from him that she had never heard before, as if she were pressing a button on a machine designed to release that sound. She played with his smooth bag, moving his junk around in her hands as if they were ben wa balls, and would give them a little squeeze on occasion. He must like a little of the rough stuff, and it was ok with her.

With one more slap of her left hand, she let him completely go, and stepped back to look Jefferson over. He looked "out of it", as if her were overwhelmed. The incredible part about what she was seeing, whats that his body looked ready for action; masculine and starting to glisten, with his sex standing at full attention, straining. His eyes showed her what he wanted. He looked at her body as if she were fully nude, and she felt like she was going to get attacked by him. She loved the way he looked right now, and she wanted him to continue to enjoy himself.

"I'm taking you to your room," Mary said, surprising herself with her assertiveness. "Come on..."

Mary had an idea, and acted before she could give it a second thought. She grabbed Jefferson by the dick and gave him a light tug as a command to follow. He was like a dog with a bone, on a leash; a leash that felt swollen and hot in her hand, and kept leaking sticky stuff on her fingers.

She didn't have to pull him hard for him to follow. He walked after here without a word, but his erection didn't dwindle in the slightest. Mary knew that she had him in a vulnerable position, and that he would follow and comply with everything. She requested of him. As she began to ponder what she could do to him, her nipples began to harden. She knew that being in charge was fun, but she didn't realize that he had the capability of being submissive. He had always seemed so domineering to her. Now, though, she had him butt naked, following her to whatever she wished. After passing the bathroom, she slowed him down, squeezing his cock. Letting go, she gave is a slight slap, causing it to wag back and forth, and making him moan.

"Open the door for me," She demanded, still wondering where this surge of confidence was coming from.

Jefferson walked by Mary, and she gave him a sharp slap on the behind. He didn't jump, but he did look at her with lustful eyes. She definitely had discovered something within herself and this man that she adored, but she wasn't sure where it had come from or where it was headed. She told herself over and over again, "Just go with it!"

He continued to the door, and opened it up wide. He waited at the door, as if to let Mary in first. She nodded her head toward the entrance, signaling him to enter first. He did, walking as if his erection wasn't leading the way in front of him. Once his back was completely turned to her as he walked through the door, she admired him from the back. His backside was almost as beautiful as his front. The sexiness started at the top of his head, where his wavy hair flowed down his head ending in a sharp razor line. Then she continued down to his shoulders and back, which looked defined and athletically bulky, with each muscle clearly visible. As she peered lower, she focused on his ass... His perfect ass. She wanted to bite it, spank it, and caress it. His legs were muscular and fit. Making it to the back of his knees made Mary realize that the goods were up higher, where she had just looked.

Jefferson walked into the room and slowly turned to face her again. She gave the room a quick once over, and was surprised at how empty the room was. It was furnished with a dresser, mirror, and a sleigh style bed. Aside from these few things, there was nothing in the room. Mary figured that this was a ploy of his to make women only look at him, when they enter is room. It sure as hell was working. He was easily the most entertaining thing to look at.

Mary realized that she had to make a move to keep things going, but she wasn't sure of what to do. She could kiss him or feel all over his body, but she didn't feel as if that were the right move to fit the trend that she had laid out. The it hit her... She needed to really dominate him right now. He was in a vulnerable position, and she had to move in for the kill.

"I want some head, and you are going to eat my pussy," Mary said, in her most assertive voice.

She pulled her pants down quickly. She made no attempt to be sexy, and fought her shyness. Her underwear came down at the same time, as she removed the bottoms. She didn't think to remove her shoes, and was left with pants around her ankle. She felt foolish, but didn't want succumb to her feelings. She was playing a character right now, and it was turning her on, and she knew that it was working wonders on her dream man. She put her right foot onto her heel and pulled off her boat shoe, and stepped out of her pants. Now, standing one leg out of her pants, one around her ankle, she repeated the action for the other foot, then stepped out of the pants. She now stood in front of Jefferson completely naked from the waist down.

"Come over here...now," Mary ordered.

Jefferson obeyed as if he were a hypnotized soldier being given directives from a superior. He walked over briskly, with his dick going left and right like a metronome. He stood away from her about double his member's length. She stared into his eyes and fought the urge to hold him, and become mushy and affectionate. This was something they both needed. She could feel the pressure rising within herself, and she could sense the pressure within him.

"Get on your knees, and open your mouth," Mary commanded, "And you are not to touch your dick without my permission, got it?"

"Yes," He said lustfully, seeming entranced by her.

He slowly fell to his knees, and looked up at her, as if he were worshiping her. He locked eyes with her, as he looked up, and she all of a sudden felt really powerful. She felt as if she held dominion over someone, almost like she owned his attention at the moment. She knew that he would abide by any command that she would give, and he would do the best that he could, just for her.