A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his mouth opened and his eyes become low with expectation, she took two steps closer. She could feel her wetness nearly drip from her hole with anticipation of feeling that his hot mouth would give. She positioned herself in front of him, ready to be serviced. She bent her knees ever so slightly, put her left hand on her hip, and placed her right palm on the crown of his head. She then pulled him forward aiming her box into his mouth. She felt the wave of pleasure hit her upon the contact of his tongue on her wet labia. She felt a little self conscious about not shaving again and having a little bit of pubic stubble, but it felt so good that she was able to ignore the feeling.

He licked her slowly, the tip of his tongue touching her taint, then dragging it up all the way to the hood of her clit. The sensation was magical, and it made her want more. She could not remember ever feeling such a sensation so quickly into a sexual endeavor. After the feeling of five full, slow tongue strokes on her privates, he closed his lips around her clit, and created suction with his mouth, forcing more blood into her bean, increasing her pleasure by double. She had only been getting head from him for a couple of minutes, and she felt weak in the knees. He was such a masterful cunnilingus performer, and she knew it was a natural talent.

The barrage of short and long, quick and slow movements of his tongue had Mary moaning after five minutes. Her mouth was open and her eyes rolled into the back of her heads. She was losing her perceptive awareness of his room, and it felt as if they were in another world. The waves were coming from his tongue were making the feeling shoot up her body, as if his tongue's tip were a taser, giving her little shocks. She was panting a little, and her thighs were beginning to tighten up a bit. Leaning slightly back and squatting to meet his mouth was taking its toll, and she knew she couldn't stay in this position for much longer.

A primal idea hit her faster than the waves of pleasure had been hitting. She stood up, and left her hand on his head. He remained on his knees, looking very curious as to why she had taken her pussy away from him. She walked around him to her left, all the while keeping her right palm on the top of his head. She made her way to his bed, and climbed up onto the bed, facing across the bed, away from him. She could feel him moving to face her, as she knelt on the bed. She put an arch into her back, revealing all of her goods to him, in an upside down fashion. She was glad that she was looking away, because she knew that she was bright red with embarrassment. Tonight was a night where her shyness would not be an issue. She grabbed his head with her right hand, and pulled his face into her ass and dripping cunt. As she felt his lips touch her, she felt something not often felt. That something was his nose, exhaling warm air onto her asshole. She was instantly turned on more.

Apparently, Jefferson was reading her body's vibes, because he began to run his tongue from her clit all the way up, until it passed over her puckered asshole. Mary let out a long monotone moan, and she was nearly unaware of the sound she was making because his tongue wetting her taint and rosebud felt so good. She had always wondered what it was like to get her asshole licked. In her past a guy had shoved a finger into her hole, and she was not happy about it. It had hurt and it had made her feel violated. But this... this was heavenly. She felt like a queen who was being cleaned by an underlings tongue. His tongue made little circles around the ring of her opening, and he prodded the hole with a stiff tongue. She could feel his tongue slipping into her, and it drove her wild. Her wetness dripped and her nipples strained against her bra.

She imagined how this scene would look if she were walking into the room as an outsider. She was bent over, knees on the edge of the bed, fully exposed from the waste down, wearing only a bra and T-shirt. On all fours, half naked would have been strange enough for anyone to see, but she also had a naked fitness instructor sucking on her asshole. If nothing had changed, with him, his uncut cock was at full extension with the head swollen. She could not believe that this was happening. Then she felt his fingers slip into her wet vagina.

"Oh, wow..." She panted, " Oh, I can't believe it. I can't believe it!"

The feeling of his tongue on her asshole and his fingers pushing in and out of her pussy was so intense that it made her fear screaming involuntarily. His rhythm was perfect, and the nerves from her pussy delivered the waves of pleasure topped with the strange but exhilarating feeling of having her asshole licked. Just as she started to feel the familiar pressure of orgasm, his fingers surged all the way into her, up to his hand. Then with his left hand, he squeezed her left asscheek. Last, she felt his long tongue fully penetrate her ass. She felt his top teeth touching the inside of the crack of her ass. He was literally licking the inside of her ass. It was so nasty, but it was so good.

"It feels so good!" Mary shouted, between moans. "It feels so good...aah... so good!

Mary felt the orgasm start from her pussy, but it quickly took over her entire lower pelvic area. She felt her pussy slam tight around his fingers, and her ass squeezed his tongue out. She yelped uncontrollably, and sounding as if she were crying. As all of her muscles relaxed, he slipped his tongue back into her backdoor hole. As this repeated over and over during the throws of her orgasm, she wilted, lowering her upper body to the bed. She continued to wimper as he probed her ass and pussy throughout her long, drawn-out orgasm.

As the pleasurable contractions subsided, her removed himself from her holes, and she took time to breath. She didn't realize that her moans and yelps had spent all of her air. She rose up onto her elbows so that she could look back at the only man that had ever given her an orgasm. Though he was covered in sweat, and had her cum around his lips and down his smooth chin, he was gorgeous.

Jefferson:

"She is so gorgeous," he thought. Looking at her from the side of her raised behind, he looked at her red face, and saw the relaxation of the afterglow. He snuck a peak at her wet holes and watched as the cloudy fluid slowly leaked from her love tunnel. He now knew the taste, and he craved it. She was sensitive, he knew, but this didn't stop him from being playful. He licked her from the hood of her clit to the top of her asscrack, and listened for her reaction.

"Oh my god!" Mary exclaimed as her upper body lifted and her back arched.

"Is that good?" He asked, playfully. "Am I doing it right?"

"You are doing good, but you have not finished the job, just yet." She replied to him, trying to return to her dominant character.

He was really enjoying being ordered around, deprived, and forced to submit. There was no pain involved, but he felt like she was fully in control and he wanted to please her. He wanted to make her feel like she had never felt before. He knew that her orgasm was intense, but one was not enough for this encounter. He had to make her remember this for the rest of her life. He had a sense of pride in his sexual prowess that made him feel as if all of her past encounters were a challenge to this current one. Jefferson told himself that he would be the best she could ever have, ever better than two men at once.

"Stand up, and come around the bed. You better not be touching that dick, either," She directed.

He stood to comply, and as he walked around the bed, he felt her eyes on him. A long drip of precum leaked from the tip of his cock, and he felt a little embarrassed. He'd always hated being a guy that got so "wet." He turned to face her on the other side of the bed, and she had already made her way to the edge of the bed and was sitting up with her feet hanging down the side. He stood in front of her as if he were waiting for and inspection.

"You are not to cum, do you understand that?" She asked him, sternly. He replied with a nod.

She slid off the bed onto her knees, then she reached up to grab the back of his thighs. She rose up and pulled him closer, and as he shuffle walked closer, the tip of his cock touched her upper lip, and as he gained his balance, he looked down to see a long string of precum attaching her lip and his penis together. He could feel his heart beating quickly with anticipation. He knew that she was going to pleasure him with her mouth, and it was going to be really good.

Mouth open, she moved in close to his rod, and at the last moment, her left hand came up from behind his thigh and pushed his cock straight up against his stomach. She cupped his throbbing member with her hand upside down as if checking to see if her forehead was hot. Then, she turned her head sideways as if she were going in for a romantic kiss and took his balls into her mouth. Before he could even realize what was truly happening, her tongue was swirling around his anatomy. He instantly felt weak in the knees. Then he felt suction as she pulled her head away. With a pop, his balls shot free of her mouth. The sensation was new and powerful. He had yelped at the new feeling. It was good and made him feel dominated, though he was in a position to dominate.

She gave his balls attention for the next couple of minutes, and then stopped all of a sudden, removing her mouth and hands from his genitals. His cock fell like a closet ironing board, and bounced up and down. He felt so heavy between his legs, and knew that he was more turned on than he had ever been. The heartbeat he felt in his dick felt as strong as the pulse in his neck. His throbbing shaft continued to bounce in his heart's rhythm. His balls, wet from her saliva, hung low due to his bodies raised temperature. His excitement was at a peak, but he knew he would have to be able to last.

Smack! With her right hand, she swatted his cock and balls, and Jefferson felt his knees buckle. What should have been pain was acting as a release of some of the sexual excitement, like the feeling after a sneeze. It felt so good to know that the woman that he coveted the most was dominating him from her knees, slapping his manhood to make him feel good. He wasn't sure what this was called, but he knew that he liked it.

After a left handed smack, she moved in to take him into her mouth without warning. She sucked him in half way, slowly. Then she pulled back, allowing the underside of his cocks head to run along her wet tongue. The mix of sensations set off fireworks in his brain. So much happening in rapid secession confused his body, but intensified the pleasure. Just as his eyes began to roll into his head, he felt her hand on his balls, pulling them gently. He nearly exploded on the spot.

"This is so good," He managed to say between moans and grunts. "Oh fuck yea!"

She was sucking him furiously with a very wet sound. A mixture of saliva and precum ran down her chin, as she worked her head and neck. The sight, sound, and sensation were almost too much. As soon as that thought crept into his mind, he felt her hand on his shaft. She slowed her pace and delivered long strokes to his dick. As her hand glided back toward his body, her mouth trailed, enveloping the sensitive mushroom. The return stroke brought her hand all the way to the head of his member, and then she twisted her palm and repeated the cycle. The pleasure was so intense that he could not control making sounds throughout the entire process. He knew that he was loud and animalistic, but he couldn't stop or control it. Then he felt the familiar squeeze to his balls. She worked him over for another few minutes then just pulled away.

"Put your hands on my head," She said. "Do it, now!"

"Okay" he replied, while placing both of his hands on either side of her head, carefully, as to not mess up her hair too much.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, slowly, and do not cum," She ordered.

Jefferson had never done anything this kinky, but at the time, he felt no sense of hesitation. He moved his hips to bring his slobber soaked cock towards her mouth. His excitement grew as her mouth opened wide to except him into the back of her throat. He felt the warmth instantly and continued to press forward until his wet balls touched her chin. The, he pulled back to witness the length of his johnson reappear as he pulled back. He established a slow rhythm and heard her make a slight gulping sound every time the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. He looked down pass the action to, first, notice the spit and precum that was running from her chin and his balls down onto her shirt. Then he looked down further to notice Mary's hand moving furiously around her clit.

Jefferson watched as she masturbated. It turned him on to new heights, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was in a trance, and he knew that she was enjoying just as much as he was. "Who would have ever thought that his Mary would get off to being face fucked," his inner voice stated. As she continued to relax, the head of his cock slipped into her throat, and he held it there for a few seconds. Then, after holding and feeling the warmth and wetness of her throat, he pulled his dick all the way out of her mouth, enjoying the sight of it.

She brought her non-occupied hand up to her face and wiped the spit and precum from her chin. Jefferson watched as Mary stood up, and removed her top, revealing her extremely hard nipples and supple breasts. He was touching them before he realized. His animal lust had fully taken over him, after seeing her completely naked in front of him. He had lost control, and he knew that Mary's time in charge of him was over.

He lunged at her, grabbing the back of her thighs as if her were going for a form football tackle. He used his strength to lift her effortlessly and place her on the bed. She seemed surprised, but she did not fight him in the slightest. She lay on the bed, legs spread wide, with one ankle in each of hand. He positioned her legs to invite him into her, bending them both back, while leaving her legs wide, exposing her wet flower. She was such a gorgeous sight. She was as he remembered when he had her before. Their moment of passion was like a wistful dream, while this was becoming lustful fantasy. Her chest rose and fell quickly as her anticipation grew. He knew that she was nervous, especially because he had taken the reigns away from her.

He stared at her, as if she were a delicious meal waiting to be eaten. Hearing her shallow breaths peaked his lustful desires. Her taste was still fresh on his tongue energizing him as if it were sexual fuel. He could smell the mixture of her sex and body wash or perfume, and it made him feel intoxicated. He could feel the insides of her thighs rubbing against his hips, and the wetness of her slit on the underside of his cock and front side of his balls, as he leaned in closer, slowly bringing their bodies together. He did not enter her, though, because he was savoring this moment.

They were nose to nose now; their naked bodies smashed together, him wedged between her wide legs. Jefferson adjusted his positioning so that his arms were beneath her shoulders, with his hands supporting her head. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back with all of the longing and passion that had been built up between them since the last time they had been intimate with one another. Their tongues danced together, and the taste of their genitals mixed. Jefferson could feel his body heating up with sexual energy, and it wouldn't be long before he became sweaty. Mary wrapped her hands as far around him as she could, gripping tightly to his wide back. This drove him nuts, and he felt powerful.

Fighting the urge to continue, he broke away from the kiss. He turned her head to her left, exposing her neck, and he bit down on the exposed flesh of her shoulder. His jaw clenched slightly, allowing her to feel some pressure but not enough to injure or even leave a mark. She moaned audibly to the stimulus, and Jefferson knew that he had her hooked. He continued to bite, then nibbled up her neck. He would bite down with his teeth, and then replace his teeth with his tongue.

After peaking her excitement by working around her neck and collarbone, he entered his tongue into the equation. He ran his wet, warm tongue along all of the curves of her upper body. Mary quivered ever so slightly at his touch, and she seemed to twitch when he moved over a new part of her body.

Looking down, he saw that her nipples were as hard as they could possibly be, and he began to bring his tongue down to meet her perky breasts. He began by creating big circles around her entire right breast, while holding the other in his hand, squeezing ever so slightly, as if gripping something delicate and precious. He gently sucked on the inside cleavage of her right and left chest, feeling her moan softly. Without warning, he aggressively took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, creating a vacuum with his mouth. While sucking, he squeezed her tit to the point that the nipple poked out making the job easier. He released her straining nipple with the pop of a suction cup, and heard her gasp, and without giving her the time to recover repeated the process with her right nipple.

The entire time that he was giving her chest the needed attention a bosom like hers deserved, he was grinding his hips and working his stiffness up and down her wet vulva. He knew that he was totally in control because her hips were moving as much as his were, and it was as if they had chosen to perform a sexual dance and there was silent music that both were in step with.

He pulled back some and looked her over. Her hair was splayed all around her head as if she were a mermaid posing underwater. The dark pink hue of her nipples showed how her body had responded to his prodding and teasing. Her nipples were hard as if they were frozen, but her body was giving off heat like an electric blanket. His eyes looked further south to see their bodies intertwined and his dick sticking out between the two of them as if they were conjoined and the member belonged to both of them. As he returned his gaze back toward her face, he realized that she was looking down between their legs, too.

Her eyes were half open as if she were exhausted. Her cheeks were red, and she looked like an actress that had just left the makeup trailer prepared for a scene in one of the first movies in color where rouge was the prominent beautification. Lips full and red, her mouth stood slightly open, as if she were thirsty, and he knew she was craving the same thing he was.

Pulling back, he took ahold of his rigid cock, and began to aim it toward her wet tunnel. Then his aggressiveness and controlling mentality took over him. Covering her hand with his, he brought her right to the shaft of his cock, and allowed her to do the work. She ran his purple head up and down her genitals. The bottom of her dripping hole is where she began and dragged it up between he wet lips to her glistening exposed clit. After three slow runs of this trail, she aligned him to penetrate her hole.

After his head was sitting on the cusp of her pussy, she reach up with both hands and placed them on either side of his waste, as if at a school dance. Mary then tried to pull him into her, and Jefferson resisted. It was his show, and he would not allow her to take over. Everything now, was on his terms, and she'd have to go along for the ride. Her hips inched off the bed, trying to push up to make his go inside of her. He countered her play by putting his right arm under the bend in her left knee, as if he were trying to pick her up again.