A Story for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen kept his cock in her mouth for a long time after it had stopped coming. The flow of cum died down to a thin trickle.

She took his cock out of her mouth at last, sliding her lips up the shaft to suck up any excess semen or saliva.

She squeezed his cock, which was red, rubbery, flexible, and sticky. A fat drop of come oozed from his cock head and clung there like a liquid pearl.

Ellen whipped her tongue across it, lapping it up and swallowing it down.

Robert was dazed and weak as a kitten. Ellen hovered over her son, cooing to him, stroking him soothingly.

It had not taken him long to come. But, while he came quickly, he'd get hard again within minutes.

Ellen crawled over him on her hands and knees. Her heavy breasts dangled over his face, the nipples throbbing when they grazed his flesh.

She fed him her nipple and he sucked it. She stroked him and teased him until his penis was once more thickly erect.

She straddled his lean hips. She had bigger bones than he did, and weighed more. It gave her a feeling of power and mastery to be physically bigger than her boy.

She was wet inside her pussy. Straddling him, she rubbed his cock head up and down her pussy lips, massaging sexual heat into the labia.

His cock was red, hard, arousing. She ached to have it fill her.

She pressed the tip of the cock against her slit, prying open the fleshy pussy lips, peeling them back to expose precious pink membranes.

She stuffed the cock head inside her. He was young, yes, but very well endowed, and the thickness of his hard cock pleased her immensely.

She lowered herself down on the shaft, taking it deep, sighing as it filled her.

Robert sighed and shook as his cock, so stiff that it shook with soreness, was engulfed by the wet heat and slippery silk of his mother's pussy.

When he was in her, she rode him. She rocked back and forth, a horsewoman in the saddle, surging so his cock slid stimulatingly inside her.

Robert's slim long legs thrashed. In his excitement he drummed his heels against the mattress, kicking wildly, whimpering with delight.

Since they were alone in the house, Ellen didn't care how loud his cries were. In fact, the louder he got, the more pleased she was.

He was able to thrust much longer this time than the first time. He moved under her, working his cock inside her, thrusting.

She sat upright on his cock, then leaned forward, so that her dangling breasts lightly slapped his gasping face as she shook her hips with wild abandon.

His cock pumped in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were wet with secretions which had oozed from inside her slit.

She rode faster and faster until she came. She was shaking on top of him when he came, his legs thrashing.

Later, they rested for a long time in bed.

The morning faded into noon, and the day dreamily drifted by in a haze of sex.

Early in the afternoon, the mother and son shared a shower.

They were close in the shower stall, enclosed by three tiled walls and a glass sliding shower door. Spray and steam jetted in the stall.

Ellen's white body was pink and tingling under the needle-fine shower spray. Her smooth flesh was sleek and glossy with water streaming over it.

The stimulation of the spray made her nipples stand out stiffly. Robert was equally sleek from the shower, and sparks flew whenever the mother and son brushed against each other.

Ellen stood out of the direct spray of the shower and had her son soap her up.

Robert's eager hands trembled as he lather up the soap bar into masses of rich frothy foam. He smeared both handfuls of soap on her breasts.

The soap oiled her flesh, and the masses of her breasts slid and slipped through his hands. He rubbed the white bubbling lather on her bosom.

Her hard brown nipples jutted out from masses of white foam.

She took the soap from him, worked up a lather in her palms, and took hold of his cock, which jumped from limp thickness to a stiff erection.

Robert, dazed with lust, leaned against the tiled wall for support. His red tool jutted thickly from his hips, while Ellen's soapy hands glided up and down the shaft.

Ellen took hold of his cock and guided him under the spray, where the streaming water rinsed him. When the soap was gone, his erection remained.

Ellen had a cure for that.

She stood with her back in a corner of the shower stall. Her legs were spread, and her feet were braced against the opposite wall, for balance.

She gripped his lean hips and pulled him to her, his erection sticking out like the lance of a charging knight.

He stood between her spread legs, his cock brushing her wet smooth thighs. She gripped his cock and guided the red swollen head to her slit.

She took it inside her, then hugged him, pulling him to her, her breasts flattening against his chest, excess bosom flesh oozing to the sides.

He leaned into her, his cock sliding up inside her. Ellen's broad wet back slapped the tiled wall as she rocked to meet the thrusts.

His buttocks were taut and tense. His belly slapped hers, his hips pounded her lushly padded womanly hips as he worked on her.

She embraced him, reaching down to cup his buttocks in both hands, her fingers sinking into the flesh, urging him to more forceful thrusts.

He worked like a machine, pumping his cock in her. Steam and spray rose up around them, making the shower stall cloudy, swampy, humid.

His thrusting cock made sucking sounds as it shoved in and out of her sex. He rocked faster and faster, going "Unh! Unh! Unh!" as his cock thrust.

He shoved deep, then came inside her.

She held him in her fleshy embrace, her pussy engulfing the sperming cock, the wetness of her flesh matched by the slimy goo spurting into her sex.

Robert's lean hips worked convulsively. He rose up to drive his cock deeper, wringing the last drops of swollen ecstasy from his swollen cock and balls.

All in all, Ellen was well pleased. Her son was her lover, and when she had finished initiating and instructing him, he would know all there was to know about pleasing a woman!

Chapter 3

"OK, Junior, that's fine, but you didn't spend much time on my clitoris. Your story is kinda lame. There's lots of cock sucking, but my clit deserves more mention. I spend a lot of time on my clit. You haven't seen it, but it's huge!"

True, I hadn't seen it and really didn't want to see it. After all, she was my mother!

"Maybe if you help me with your own words ..."

"OK, I'll tell you about Amy. She and I used to work together at a sales company, a big on-line merchandiser. Amy was cute and as hot as a firecracker. I don't know how she ever got any work done.

"Amy spent a lot of time in the ladies room, playing with herself. When I sat in the next stall I could see her platform shoes under the panel, and sometimes the noise she made was embarrassing. When I thought of her jerking off so boldly and openly, my cunt began to quail and my clit grew hard and hot. My nipples pressed urgently against the bra I wore for the sake of office policy. Absently, my hand dropped down to my pussy and it caressed that hard little knob lightly, stroking it until it was too late. I couldn't stop now. A few more caresses and I dropped the lit cigarette into the bowl and leaned back. Now I was getting into the beat of it -- rubbing, relaxing, thinking about Amy and her long legs, her panties draped over her platform shoes. Thinking about her finger between her labia, her emotions, her fantasies. Getting hotter and wetter by the second, squirming around on the uncomfortable toilet seat, moaning to relieve myself of that sexual energy, digging a finger into my vaginal hole and contracting my vaginal muscles and squeezing my tits through the stiffness of the bra cups ... and coming with a force that almost toppled me off the toilet!"

"Good, Mom! I got it. How's this?"

* * * * *

Her clitoris was swollen with stimulation, engorged, red, throbbing. No matter whether she moved forward, backward, or sideways, Robert dutifully kept his tongue glued to her swollen clitoris, swollen to the size of a small penis.

Her heavy breasts bobbed quite dramatically, flailing this way and that, so she finally had to take hold of them.

She held her lush breasts in both hands. She squeezed them together, thrilling to the sensation of her bosom flesh expanding.

"Suck on my love bud, Robert. It will stretch so don't freak out ..."

It was rubbery with a small knob, and he used his imagination -- stretching, tugging rolling her clit until it exploded with a sharp spurt of clear juice. Ellen was shaking and crying, her hips vibrating until she cried hysterically.

* * * * *

"The poor woman! Can't you give her a vibrating dildo? Are you just going to let her hang there with her pussy burning up?"

"For now, Mom. She's had enough for one day, don't you think?"

"You're right as always, Junior. You're thinking like a guy. But I bet after a shot of brandy, she'd be good to go for another couple of hours!"

12