Mom On a Boat

Story Info
Mom and son have hot sex on a boat.
12.5k words
4.52
122.9k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains fetish content.

Introduction: Janice, Tommy's mother; and Tommy, her 18-year-old son, are spending Labor Day on a boat Janice has rented. It's a small boat, not a yacht, but you don't need a yacht to have fun.

Chapter 1

The gentle rocking of the boat felt erotic to Janice.

She was lying on the deck, her tiny bikini hardly concealing the smooth flesh of her body. The small halter top barely held her sharply thrusting tits, and the bottoms were nothing but two skimpy triangles held on her hips by two fragile strings tied in bows at her hips. Her long legs were parted, the sun beaming its heat upon the crotch of her bikini.

She was on her back, one slim arm over her eyes, trying to doze.

The boat was not a big one, a Cris Craft 32 ft., with a cabin that had two beds, a stove, refrigerator and the usual amenities required for a few days on the water. The only thing she didn't like about it was the tiny head, a space hardly big enough to sit and piss in comfort, not to mention a decent shower. Janice was sure that all boats this size were designed for men. All they had to do was unzip, haul their cocks out and piss away. But a woman needed room, comfort to sit and take her time.

Inside the cabin, her son, Tommy, was peeking at her. He could look up between his mother's long, smooth thighs. Tommy had just turned 18, and she knew he was naïve when it came to women. His dating life was almost nil, he preferred to spend his time building model airplanes. He looked younger than 18 because of his baby face. His girlfriend, Sally, thought he looked like a girl.

Tommy found the puffy crotch of her bikini fascinating. He was sure he could see the slit of her cunt, but perhaps that was only his imagination. It sure looked like a pussy! One thing he could see, though, was the way her bikini bottom was puffed out by the thick curls of her privates.

Tommy loved to look at his sexy mother, imagining her naked, letting him look at her cunt, her tits, her wonderful, tight, round ass. His cock seemed to have a perpetual hard-on whenever he was around her. He wanted to show his hard-on to his mother, to get her comments on it, to admire it, to praise it. Like most kids his age, he was proud of the size of his penis. It was a long cock, and thick enough. He eased his cock from the leg of his swimming trunks and began to fondle his cock as he watched her.

Janice knew Tommy was peeking at her.

She had discovered that the first day on the boat. At first it had angered her, but then it had pleased her. She knew she had a beautiful body, and she loved to have it admired.

Janice giggled softly, squirming her ass against the deck. She knew she wanted to strip naked, and to have Tommy naked, but what would her son's reaction be? She knew he'd get a hard-on. She had seen it a few days ago. She had been a little careless and sat with her knees up, her dress on her thighs. He had seen her panties then, and his cock had gotten very hard. She had been startled initially, but then she felt a lovely wet sort of heat, and she had sat that way while her son sneaked peeks under her dress.

Janice began to shiver, then tremble. She felt wetness between her thighs, and she resisted the urge to rub her cunt. That would be going too far, she felt, with Tommy looking at her. She wondered if he was playing with his cock now, stroking it while watching her.

To her surprise, Janice had an orgasm. She could feel her cunt clasp and twitch inside the tightness of her bikini bottom. She wondered if her son could see what her cunt was doing.

Tommy could not see his mother's cunt convulse, but he could see her writhe her ass on the deck, while her long legs opened and closed. He was breathing hard, gripping his cock as tight as he could. There was a strange tingling in his balls.

He began to groan, squeezing his cock as hard as he could, the head of his cock bulging and clear juice beading at his piss-hole. He wasn't sure what was happening to him, but he loved the sensations that flooded his teenage body.

Janice rolled onto her stomach, still with her legs wide apart. Now Tommy was looking at the compact swells of his mother's ass.

Janice twisted her ass, bunching the asscheeks, squeezing them together, feeling wicked, knowing she was teasing her son.

The tingling faded in Tommy's balls, replaced with an uncomfortable fullness that was slowly becoming painful. It was unlike any pain that he had ever felt. It soon became excruciating.

Almost sobbing with pain, ignoring the fact that his cock was out of his swimming trunks, he clutched his balls tenderly, then hobbled up the steep steps and onto the deck.

"Mom, it hurts!"

Janice turned onto her side, eyes widening as she saw her son's cock standing out stiffly from the leg of his trunks.

"Tommy, what in the world are you --"

"Mom, they hurt a lot!"

Concern showed on her lovely face. "What hurts, sweetie?"

"These!" Tommy sobbed, holding his balls gently. "My balls are killing me, Mom!"

Janice suddenly understood. She lifted her hand for him to come closer. As he approached stiff-legged, Janice found herself unable to take her eyes off his cock. His prick was long, thick, and very hard. The head looked very swollen. When she saw the clear juices glistening on his piss-hole, she knew what his pain was. A smile flickered across her face.

"I understand, darling," she said softly. She placed her palm on her son's shaking thigh, pulling him closer to her. "It's my fault, baby. I knew you were peeking at me. I shouldn't have teased you."

"Fix it, Mom," he gasped. "Make it better, Mom!"

"I will," she whispered softly. "Let mother make it better."

Sitting up, knees bent and spread open, she pulled her son between her feet. Her hand moved up the leg of his shorts in back, and she cupped one cheek of his hard ass. Gently pushing his hand away from his cock, she closed her fist around his prick and began to stroke it gently back and forth.

Tommy, with tears of pain in his eyes, watched her, arching his hips forward.

Janice jacked his cock, but the motion created another wave of pain in his balls.

"Here, let me take them out, too," she whispered, lifting his balls free of his trunks. She sucked in a deep breath as she stared at his cock and balls, her cunt vibrating with a wet heat. Her tongue ran over her lips, and she swallowed nervously. She fondled his swollen balls.

"Don't worry. I know about these things. Mother will fix it."

She began to slowly and gently pump his cock, closing her other hand very carefully about his balls. Her bikini bottom was becoming soaked in her pussy juices, showing wetly through the thin fabric.

"Ohhh, Mom, not so fast!"

"I'm sorry, baby," she whispered, slowing the motion of her sliding fist.

She watched juices bubble from his piss-hole, making her hand slippery. The itch started in her palm, grew along her wrist, then she groaned softly as a second orgasm contracted her cunt. Her eyes slitted with fiery ecstasy as she came while gripping her son's cock in one hand, cradling his hard balls in the other.

"Mom, it still hurts a lot!" he cried. "Please, do something!"

Janice realized her pumping fist was causing him even more pain. She didn't know what to do in order to help relieve him other than jacking him off. But the pumping of her fist seemed to hurt him more. Taking her hand off his cock, she watched it jerk up and down before her face. She stared at it, then her lips parted.

Even as the thought came to her, she was moving closer to his cock, licking her lips. Tommy was almost crying with pain now.

"Let me... "

Janice closed her hot lips around the head of her son's cock.

"Ooooh, it feels better already!" he gasped, looking down at her wide-eyed. "It's a lot better than your hand!"

Janice, slightly startled to find her son's cock in her mouth, moved her tongue along the hot, throbbing shaft. The pre-come coated her tongue, and she slipped her other hand into the leg of his trunks, cupping his ass now with both palms. She felt her son shaking as she slowly sucked his cock deeper into her hot, wet, soft mouth.

My God! she thought. I've got my son's cock in my mouth... I'm sucking my son's cock!

The hot hardness between her lips sent a glowing heat throughout her body, and her cunt was throbbing wetly. She found exquisite pleasure now, pleasure of the taste and feel of Tommy's hard, swollen cock deep inside her mouth.

Tommy, sighing with pleasure, held her head, and Janice made a soft gurgling sound when he began working his cock gently in and out of her mouth. She closed her lips as tight as she dared around his cockshaft, letting him fuck in and out, her tongue holding his cock against the roof of her mouth. She stared up into his eyes, holding his ass in her palms. Her mouth became very watery, saliva dripping over her chin. Her lips tingled and burned, and her cunt was clasping, her clit straining in the tightness of her bikini bottoms.

Tommy groaned and panted.

She choked when he went too deep, and she held him back. But she sucked, moving her mouth back and forth, sliding her clinging lips over his cock, her tongue now laving his cockshaft. She made soft sucking sounds of intense pleasure as she fought the urge to suck his cock in a wild, lustful way.

"Ohhh, Mom! Mom... it's feeling... what am I gonna do?"

Janice knew what he was about to do. She would explain it to him later, but right now she had to finish this. She had to take the pressure off his balls, make the pain go away.

She clung to his ass with tight fingers and gave in to the wild desire to suck her son's cock to climax. She bobbed her head, moaning now, eyes glassing with flaring passion.

With a suddenness that startled her, Tommy came.

She felt his cock jerk once, then her mouth was being filled with the thick, hot, creamy juice of his cum.

"Mmmmmm!" she gurgled, her throat working.

Gulping down her son's jizz, she closed her lips very tight and sucked from the base of his cock to the head, drawing hard. The taste of his juices burned down her throat, and Janice jerked her hand out of his trunks and darted it between her legs. She began to rub frantically at her cunt, feeling the stiffness of her clit through the fabric of her bikini.

Her ass crunched, and she smashed her palm hard into her crotch, her fingers curling beneath her ass. Her eyes closed as she started coming, her pussy contracting tightly. As she came, her son kept gushing juices from his piss-hole into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed greedily, mewling around his pulsating cock.

When he was finished, she drew her lips along his cock, her tongue flicking at his piss-hole, then twisting over the smooth head.

"Mmmmmm!" she murmured, looking up at him. "I bet you feel better..."

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Mom," he said shyly, quickly stuffing his cock and balls back into his trunks. Then he saw her hand curled into her crotch. "Do you hurt down there now, Mom? Do you want me to make it better for you, too?"

Janice laughed. "No, baby, mother isn't hurting down there. On the contrary, mother feels wonderful... down there."

Tommy smiled.

Janice stood up. "You got very excited peeking at me, and you... you had to blow it off... to come. It was the only way to make you feel better."

"Did you come, too?"

"I did, baby," she admitted."

"I didn't know women could do that."

"Women can come in lots of ways. Maybe this is a good time to teach you..."

Tommy said nothing.

"Women can come from their nipples, from their rectums, from their pussies. Especially parts of the pussy, like the clitoris. It's very sensitive. Some women can even come by licking their belly buttons..."

"Wow..."

"And I can orgasm by playing with your penis!"

"Jeez!"

Janice looked at him for a long moment. Tommy was so naïve. She lowered her gaze down his body as he sat before her. The fleshy tip of his uncircumcised cock showed, and she could hardly take her eyes off it.

"I can come when you suck it!" he said.

"Mothers aren't supposed to do that," she whispered, still staring at the head of his cock.

"Mothers are supposed to make it better, and that's what you did... made it better. I sure wish you'd do it again, Mom."

"You mean... now?"

Tommy nodded. He pulled his trunks aside, exposing his cock and balls boldly.

Janice stared at them, her body trembling. Her palm itched to touch him, to feel his cock and balls. As she looked at them, his cock began to swell, growing again. He leaned back, arms behind him, spreading his legs.

The boat rocked gently. The sun was hot.

"Tommy... " she whimpered, her hands on his legs, near his knees.

"Please, Mom, do it again!"

His cock stood straight up, the foreskin back from the knob, beautiful and hard and dripping pre-cum from his piss-hole again. Janice felt her cunt responding, felt her nipples stiffening inside the small halter.

"Oh, God, Tommy!"

She leaned forward, taking her son's cock deep into her mouth once again. She did not suck him slowly this time, but bobbed her face up and down almost in a frenzy. She moaned with passion, lips tight, taking his fleshy cock deep, very deep, and without choking now.

Tommy lay back, his feet spread alongside his mother's knees as she leaned over him. He ran his hands through her thick, soft hair, urging her to suck his cock hard and fast. He squirmed his ass on the deck, gasping with pleasure, eyes huge as he stared at her tight lips moving up and down his cock. The tingle started in his balls again. This time there was no pain, only the most beautiful feeling he ever felt.

He began to thrust his cock up and down, meeting his mother's lips. Janice loved the way her lips smashed at the base of his cock, and she sucked him with intense pleasure. She began to rub her cunt against her heel, knowing her son was watching her ass move, watching his cock fill her mouth.

"I think I'm gonna do it again, Mom!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned. "You're supposed to come again, darling. It's okay... come in my mouth again!"

She closed her lips once more around his cock, and she sucked with all her strength, this time wanting to have the hot gush of his juices into her throat. She shoved her hands under his squirming ass, inside his trunks, and she began to squeeze his ass.

Having her son fucking her mouth sent wild desires flooding her body, and Janice sucked as hard and as wantonly as she could. Knowing he was turned on by her body pleased her, thrilled her, although this had not been planned at all. But to know Tommy was enjoying this, and that he was not ashamed or embarrassed, excited her more than any man she had ever been with in her entire life. She twisted her lips about his cock, bending over and rubbing her cunt at her heel.

"Mom, I'm gonna come again!" Tommy yelped, arching his hips high.

"Mmmmm!" Janice sucked frantically.

Just as he unloaded a hot spurt of cum into her mouth, her cunt exploded with a tremendous orgasm, stronger than the first. She gobbled and gulped with hunger, swallowing his juices as she smashed her contracting cunt hard against her heel. The friction was loosening her bikini bottom.

She drained him, then sucked up hard on his cock to make sure she had all his sweet juice. His cock was limp, and Janice wiped daintily at her smeared lips, then she began to giggle.

Chapter 2

After a moment or so, Tommy stood, with everything still showing.

Janice leaned back, knowing this caused her tits to strain up and out, becoming twin points with very stiff nipples. Her eyes smoldered as she looked up at him.

Bringing one foot up as she prepared to stand, she felt her bikini bottom slide over her ass. She grabbed the tie string, just in time to keep the scanty garment from falling off her hips. She giggled, looking at her son.

"Oops," she said. "I almost got naked."

Tommy was looking at her.

Janice glanced down and saw the dark curls of her cunt showing. She adjusted the bikini bottom.

Turning her back to him, she moved to the cabin. She knew she wasn't holding her bikini very securely, and she knew, too, that most of one cheek of her ass was revealed to her son's hot gaze. Just as she started down the steep steps, she turned to look at him. Her expression was shy yet bold at the same time. She ran her tongue over her lips.

She moved to the bed, removing her bikini after laying out a fresh one. When she slipped the bottoms off, she saw the crotch was soaked. Untying her halter, she dropped it on the bed.

"Mom..."

Janice whirled, an arm over her tits, one hand fanned around her hot cunt as she crouched. "Tommy, I'm naked!"

"Mom... look."

Tommy's cock jutted out with hardness.

"Not again... " she whispered.

"No, nothing hurts now, Mom. I just wanted... you know..."

Janice began to tremble. She could not take her eyes off his cock. Her cunt, as before, was reacting to what she was seeing. She felt her juices running along her inner thighs, her pussy feeling very puffy. Her clit was straining with hardness from the hairy slit of her cunt. She had one foot up on the bed, and she knew what her son was staring at.

Tommy stared at her cunt. The thick hair of her pussy fascinated him, but even more fascinating was the glistening slit of her cunt. His cock jerked up and down as he gazed at her.

"Nothing hurts, but you want me to do it again?"

Tommy nodded, looking eager.

He wrapped his hand around his cock, slowly jerking it. The gesture was lewd, teasing her.

Janice enjoyed watching a guy jack his cock, and seeing her son do it now sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her. Juices dripped from her cunt, and she squeezed her thighs together, pressuring against her straining clit. She stared at his slowly pumping fist. Her legs parted, as if in slow motion, her arms going behind her as she leaned back.

Tommy gasped with excitement as he saw his mother's cunt. The hair was thick and silky, framing the pink, wet slit along the lips, before disappearing into the crack of her ass. Her clit was pronounced, pushing from the moist folds of satiny flesh.

"Tommy... " Janice murmured in a husky voice.

One of her hands moved to her thigh, and a finger touched her clit. A tremor went through her, and she began to gently rub her clit as she watched him.

"Tommy... honey, I haven't done this to myself since I was a little girl."

"Mom, I'm so hard!" he panted, squeezing his cock.

"I know! I see you are!" She pushed her finger downward on her clit, dipping it into her cunt. "You're very hard... again. And, Tommy... you're making mother very excited!"

His eyes brightened. "Wanna do it together, Mom?"

"You mean watch each other?"

He nodded.

Janice watched his fist move on his cock as she worked her finger into her cunt to her knuckle, then drawing it out again before plunging it back. She spread her knees very wide, soft sucking sounds coming from between her thighs.

"Do you want to jack off, Tommy?"

Her son didn't reply. He was staring wide-eyed at her finger moving in and out of her cunt, rubbing up over her distended clit.

"Honey, do you want to watch mother play with herself while you jack off?" she asked, her voice trembling with passion.

Tommy remained silent, but he pumped his cock with more vigor now, his hips arching forward.

Janice lay back, drawing one knee onto the bed while flinging out the other. She stiffened her middle finger and stabbed at her cunt. She made a whimpering sound, her hips writhing, her tight tits swaying with her hand movement. Her eyes were misty with passion as she gazed steadily at his cock, watching his fist working. She saw the juice beading on his piss-hole, dripping from it.