A Story for Ruth

Story Info
Ruth meets a young stranger.
2.6k words
4.48
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Ruth has lived alone for 10 years since divorcing her husband. Now in her mid-60's, she had an interest in massage but a chance encounter with a young stranger has whetted her appetite for more fun.

I hadn't set an alarm but was confident I would wake in time for the arrival of the satellite company between 11 and 12. When I woke up around 8.45am, I knew I had plenty of time to shower and get dressed. I got up, made a coffee and took it back to bed. I switched on the TV to catch up on some news but that quickly changed to programmes about brave rescues and homes being sold at auction. I wasn't really interested so I picked up my phone. I have always been interested in massage so joined a site recently to communicate with like-minded others. Since joining, I have received at least one message a day. Some interesting messages and some not so interesting. The latter category includes those who are just too far away or, just not my cup of tea.

There was an email waiting for me to read from a guy only 30-40 miles away who seemed pleasant. He told me about himself, how he enjoyed giving massages and, if I would like to get in touch, he would love to chat some more but no pressure. It was worthwhile dropping a line. What harm could it do? I penned an email to him but as I was writing it, I found myself getting turned on at the prospect of a sensual massage. I pressed send when I was finished and put my phone down. Feeling this way, I reached into my drawer and removed my trusty vibrator. I had turned myself on.

I pulled up my white cotton nightdress to give me access and rubbed my hand and fingers over my clit and down the sides of my pussy. I was already wet. After a few minutes of gentle rubbing, I switched the vibrator on and as soon as it touched my clit, I could feel the pulsing through my body.

"Mmmmm," I said out loud. I shut my eyes to imagine a pair of hands running up my oiled legs and touching, massaging me softly and gently before reaching the top of my legs where they teased me for ages. I could feel an orgasm building. The feeling was fantastic. I was suddenly brought to my senses by a knock at my front door. It took me a few seconds to register. I threw down the vibrator, pulled my dressing gown over my torso and headed for the door. I could smell the sex from the room and my hands.

I opened the door to find a younger guy wearing a work outfit. He must have been in his mid-late 20's - more than half my age. I noticed the satellite logo on his shirt, and he could obviously tell from my puzzled expression that I was not expecting him.

"Morning," he said, "are you Mrs Parkinson?"

"Yes," I muttered still flushed from a near orgasm experience.

"I am an hour early as my last job was cancelled, is it convenient to sort out the satellite and wiring now? I can come back later if it's not suitable."

I was in a bit of a daze, but my head suddenly realised that I was standing in the doorway wearing only my nighty and a smile. "Yes, of course, not a problem, come in,"

"Brilliant," he replied, "I'll nip to the van for my tools and then I'll have a look at the dish to inspect and calibrate it then I'll check the wiring for any issues. I won't need to come back in for 5 minutes or so."

"That's fine, I'll leave the door unlocked so you can come and go as you need. Would you like a brew? Something to eat?"

"I'd love a coffee and a biccy if possible, please, I've had an early start so couldn't fit in some brekkie so a biscuit would be great."

"I'm sure I can find you a biscuit then. Would you like anything else to eat?"

He started laughing and said, "woah, what an offer, no thanks my love." He was grinning from ear to ear.

I met his laughing with a huge grin. He was a cheeky-chappy. Typical workman. "Milk and sugar in your coffee?"

"Just milk my lovely, I'm sweet enough." He said this with a wink then turned on his heels. "I'll come back in when I am finished outside'"

I had to laugh. It's not every day a younger guy is standing in your doorway flirting.

Heading to the kitchen I switched on the kettle and thought it would be nice to make him a bacon sarnie. I took the bacon from the fridge, frying pan from the drawer and lit the gas. Once the pan was hot enough, I dropped in some bacon. It sizzled right away and smelt divine. I buttered some bread and prepared two cups. A tea for me and a coffee for my visitor.

Ten minutes or so must have passed when I heard a knock at the front door, I heard it being pushed open and a shout, "Mrs. Parkinson, ok to come in?"

"Yes, come in and please, call me Ruth."

"Ok Ruth, call me Si, short for Simon" he said with a grin. As if I didn't know!

"Si, I've made you a bacon sandwich with your coffee. Come and have this first."

"Oh, you are my best customer this week," he said, "I don't often get this treatment."

"You need to do a good job now," I replied to him, laughing.

"Don't you worry my love I always do a good job." He said this with a wink and an emphasis on the 'always.'

Two can play that game I thought. "If you are a good boy, you still might get a biscuit." I retorted with a cheeky smile.

"Nah, not for me then Ruth, I prefer being a bad boy."

"I like bad boys," I replied. Why was I joining in, what age was I for goodness' sake.

"Hmmm, do you now? Well, I can be as bad as you like," he said winking again.

"Ha ha, you flirt."

"Yep, that's me Mrs P."

My tea was nearly finished but Si had already downed his coffee and his sandwich.

"Must get on," he said. "I chased the wires to the back room; are you ok if I go check them?"

"Yes, of course, second door on the right."

"Thanks, my lovely."

And out of the living room he left. I lifted my cup to finish what tea remained when I had a sudden panic. One, I was wearing a night gown. It was cotton and not the most appealing, but it certainly showed my bits and curves due to its thinness. My second moment of panic was him looking in the room at the wires coming in from the dish -- it was my bedroom, the room with the covers thrown back and my vibrator lying on the bed. I felt weak suddenly and a hot flush started on my chest and worked its way up to my face. Oh my God, I thought. What is he going to think? Do I go and get it or wait till he's done or, better still, run out the front door now?

In my few minutes of panic I decided to leave it where it was and not bring any more attention to myself. It was one thing enjoying a few moments of flirting but quite another thing to have a stranger (albeit a handsome one) knowing your secrets!

After a few minutes he returned. "Everything appears to be ok through there. I just need to check your bits through here."

He didn't even look at me when he said that. He must have noticed my scarlet neck that I was unable to hide.

"Erm, thanks," I said stumbling with words, "I'll leave you to it."

With that I took off like a shot to my bedroom to find the vibrator had been moved. It was nowhere to be seen. I lifted the duvet but nothing, looked on the carpet and under the bed but it was missing. I leaned over the bed to look down to the other side. I was kneeling on the bed with my hands over the opposite side when I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

"If you want me to finish what you started you will stay where you are but if you'd rather move, I am all packed up and ready to leave."

I froze as I did not want to move but, at the same time, this was a complete stranger and I had to move. But why did I have to move, I was telling myself. I am still feeling horny from earlier. No Ruth, you don't know this guy from Adam, get up.

I was obviously taking too long to either to make up my mind or move as I suddenly heard a buzzing sound, my nightdress being pushed up and felt a hand on my inner thigh. He had my vibrator; he must have lifted it when he was in my bedroom. I let it happen. I'll be honest, I felt horny and as soon as that hand began its climb up my leg, I pushed my body down further, arching my back to push my backside and pussy higher in the air.

My nightdress was thrown fully over my back. I was now on show for Si -- the stranger who stood in my doorway 30 minutes ago. He had climbed on to the bed behind me and had his two knees between mine. They were strong. He used his strength to open me wider. Fucking hell I thought, what next, what do I do? I had never been in a situation like this before. Again, there was I thinking too much when I felt the vibrator against my clit. Oh God, it felt fantastic. The thrill of lying exposed to a complete stranger was terrifying but fucking amazing. The stray hand had made its way to the top and was now pushing fingers against my hole. One finger was pushed in gently but as I was instantly wet down there it quickly became two. Si had obviously done this before because the fast hard vibration against my clit was in complete contrast to the slow plunging in and out of Simon's thick workman fingers.

I hadn't realised but, after some time of me panting and moaning and groaning I had slumped so far down my hands reached the carpet on the opposite side of the bed from where I started. Si suddenly stopped the vibrator and withdrew his fingers. Before I could say anything two large hands were on my ankles pulling me back onto the bed. With the movement of these strong rough hands pulling me up and back on to the bed my nightdress had risen till it was virtually around my neck. My entire back and chest were on show albeit I was laying on my stomach. Two hands grabbed my hips either side and yanked them into the air then pillows were stuffed under my midriff. I had never been so exposed. My arse and pussy were pushed high in the air as though waiting for the next part.

My nightdress was thrown over my head plunging me into slight darkness and my legs were pushed open again by Simon's strong thighs. I felt some movement behind me. I didn't have time to think what it could be when I felt the front of Simon's thighs against the back of mine and before I knew it, his hard cock was pushing against me. My body was on fire. I was on heat. I was soaking wet, and I wanted that hard cock shoved deep inside me. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit a few times to tease me but just at the point of reaching the bottom part he found and automatically pushed his pelvis forward.

His cock was rock hard and engulfed me. He shoved it deep several times hurting me, but it felt so good. The animalistic nature of his fucking was working. He could do whatever he wanted at this moment; I would have said yes. If he stopped, I would have begged him.

He stopped shoving so hard and developed a rhythm of deep slow penetration to quick shallow fucking. He was holding my hips tight and, as he thrusted forward, he pulled me back.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me you cunt." I shouted as I had my first orgasm.

I never usually swear nor use the 'C' word, but it just came out. It fitted with this crazy situation.

I suddenly felt wetness at my arse though and again, before I had time to think a finger was pushed into me. It was pushed only slightly in and out meaning there was no pain but a finger in my arse now turned me on even more.

Simon had slowed his fucking down as though allowing us both to get our breath back but to also wet and stretch my arse more because next thing I knew, the vibrator replaced his finger. As soon as he pressed the on-button I could feel my senses rise all over me. His cock was still moving in and out of my pussy at a slower pace while the vibrator was getting deeper in my arse. It was now up to the hilt. To the bulbous part that prevented it from going further into me. Satisfied that he had everything in position Simon re-positioned his hands to my hips and began thrusting again. He pushed deep and while he did this, his stomach pushed against the end of the vibrator, so I was now being fucked twice over. His speed began to increase and become faster again. I could feel a second orgasm approach.

"Tell me you're coming slut." Simon said loudly

With that I immediately began shaking and my orgasm was intense not knowing whether his cock or the vibrator had caused it. Or both.

He slowed down slightly to let me get my breath back but, not for long as he started to speed up again.

"This pussy of yours is going to make me come. I'm going to shoot deep inside of you, are you ready slut?"

"Yes, yes, please fuck me more," I begged.

It took him less than a minute. I could feel his build-up. He was pushing hard and holding me tightly. His grunts were equal to mine.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Ahhh, take it all in. Make that cunt milk my cock."

Between his orgasm, his twitching cock, the vibrator and the filthy language my third orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. This was the best yet. My body shook and shook till it was spent. I felt Simon pull out of me, remove the vibrator and turn it off. He then slid off the bed and could hear his trousers being fastened. I then took a slight stinging hand to my backside hearing the words, "good girl."

As I was lying attempting to get my breath and energy back, I heard my front door close. I jumped up thinking it was someone coming in but no, it was Simon leaving. It was a one-off occurrence where you meet a stranger. Fuck a stranger. Say goodbye to stranger. These don't come around too often but when they do, make the most of them!

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers