A Summer to Remember

Story Info
Ben falls for his next door neighbor's mom.
12.9k words
4.69
26.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Johnson's

My parents moved to a new town when I was 12 during the summer between my 6th and 7th grades. It was a bad time for me. My hormones were just starting kick in, so I started noticing girls, but was really awkward around them. Being the new kid didn't help with that as I had no friends to talk to about it. One good thing was my next door neighbor. Jocelyn Johnson was in my same grade and I was instantly smitten. The Johnson's were a nice family made up of mom, Heather, and dad, Dan, plus Jocelyn and kid brother Jason, 7. My kid brother Kenny was just a year younger than Jason, so he and Jason started playing together right away.

Jocelyn had dark hair and pale skin and a pouty upturned nose that was super cute. I had hoped that, since Jason and Kenny were playing so much together, I would have some time to get to know Jocelyn. Unfortunately, she wanted nothing to do with me. The few get togethers we had as neighbors those first couple of months she either completely ignored me or just didn't show.

What I hoped was just a short bitchy phase for her lasted for most of high school. I suppose she got a little more friendly over time, but we weren't friends at all. She, of course, didn't know how I obsessed over her. I would steal looks at her in her bikini if she was at her pool. My second room bedroom window could get a decent view into the Johnson's backyard and their pool so I could ogle her from a distance. I rubbed one out standing at my window when Jocelyn was sunbathing more than once in my teenage years.

I suppose we were just in different circles. I was in band and admittedly a bit geeky; she was kind of emo and had a small clique of friends. I was also tall and lanky and didn't grow into my 6'2" frame until the second half of my senior year. That did get me some new looks from girls who never noticed me before, but still nothing from Jocelyn. I dated a few girls in high school, but I was still pretty clumsy around girls for the majority of high school.

Senior year zipped by and soon I was receiving my diploma: Ben Thompson, High School Graduate. Class of 2021.

Soon I was off to college and my first year was good to me. I completed filling out and topped it off with getting to the gym on a regular basis at college. None of the girls knew me as an awkward band geek, so I had my share of dates and finally started to figure out what to do with them sexually. I wouldn't say I was a stud in bed, but my confidence grew throughout the year. In fact, I was feeling pretty confident come May and set a goal for myself for the summer: to bed Jocelyn Johnson.

I planned out a nice routine once back at my parents house. I went back to work at the local hardware store I worked at in high school, about 30 hours a week. Enough to keep busy, but plenty of time to do other things I wanted to do. Ken (he didn't go by Kenny anymore) was 13 now, but, unfortunately, he and Jason weren't really friends anymore. They were still friendly, but just had different interests. So, how would I get things started up with Jocelyn?

Soon after I got back, an opportunity presented itself. I was getting out of my car after getting home from work and Mrs. Johnson was getting out of her car. She was wearing shorts and I tried not to notice how good she looked in them. She went around to the back of the car where she started to grab a bag of groceries.

"Hey, Mrs. Johnson," I called out, "Let me help you." I walked over and grabbed a bag.

"Oh, I can manage, Ben. It's fine," Heather Johnson implored.

"I already got it," I said as I started towards her house. She followed. After another trip to the car, this time with me following her, we had all the bags inside her house. I had never thought about Mrs. Johnson much in my high school years. She was always nice (something that couldn't be said for her daughter), but she was a mom, so she was just kind of "there." Taking a closer look now, I realized where Jocelyn got her good looks. Heather Johnson's hair was not nearly as dark as her daughter's and, of course, her body was more mid-40s appropriate, but really she was quite good looking.

I then helped get the bags from the foyer to the kitchen. Setting down the last bag on the counter, I exclaimed, "Boy, it sure is hot today."

Heather agreed. "It sure is. Would you like something cool to drink? It's the least I could do." After agreeing, she pointed to the bar stool near the counter, "Have a seat. Will water do?"

"Sure. Water's fine."

She poured us two glasses of iced water and set mine in front of me. Taking a seat next to me, she said, "So, how was college this year?"

"Oh, great, Mrs. Johnson. Just great."

"Good, good," she says. "I wish I could say the same for Jocelyn."

Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

She paused a moment and said, "Well, it's just, um, Jocelyn has been dealing with a lot of things lately and she wasn't able to concentrate on school very well. A lot of it is her lousy boyfriend."

"Wait? She isn't still seeing Rick, is she?" Rick was the older jerk she started to date her senior year. He clearly didn't treat her well, but she stayed with him until I went off to college at least. I figured she would break it off when she left for school.

"Unfortunately, yes," Heather started. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be sharing all this with you."

"I don't mind. In fact, I was going to ask you how Jocelyn was doing anyway. Well, I was until you just told me she is still with that jerk."

Heather patted me on the leg, "Well, I wish she was with someone nice like you, but Rick has this magnetic hold on her. Honestly I can't figure it out. From ages 12-16, she was an emotional wreck and just when we were coming out of that and she was pseudo-happy and acting normal again, she started to date Rick. She's kind of been up and down since. Mostly down. I've talked to her again and again and tried to get her to break up with him, but, of course, the more I try, the more she resists."

"That sucks, I was really hoping to...", searching for the right word, I finally settled on "...see her this summer."

As if an idea bulb appeared above her head, Heather jumped up and touched my shoulder, "You know, you could help me. The direct approach hasn't worked. But maybe if a cute, muscular guy was around the house, she might lose interest in Rick. You could do little chores and stuff and I'll pay you of course for the actual work. I'm sure a young guy like you could always use a little more money."

I couldn't believe that Mrs. Johnson said I was cute (or that she noticed my muscles). Reddening a bit, I started, "Well, maybe, I guess..."

"You guess? Look, Ben, I'm no dummy. I've seen the way you have looked at Jocelyn all these years. I'm offering to help you out. And you would be helping me out. I know you were, shall we say, awkward in high school, but," she looked me up and down, "You sure as hell have grown out of that stage now."

Struggling to not turn beet red, I said, "Sure, I can come over to help with chores, but won't she get suspicious?"

"I've got an easy answer to that." Heather said, "Dan is gone all week every week for work now. I could use your help cleaning the pool, mowing the lawn, that kind of thing. So, you'll just be here and it will be, you know, organic. So, will you do it?"

I thought about it for a moment or two. What the hell. Why not?

"Sure," I said, thinking that maybe this will work out. She is so excited that she gives me a big hug and I could feel her big breasts push into me. I felt a little embarrassed at the effect it had on me.

Frazzled, I stammered out, "Well, I...I better get going. Here's my number. Text me when you want me to come over. I'm working at the hardware store over the summer, but I should have plenty of time to help out."

I quickly got out of there and spent the rest of the day thinking about how my plan in getting closer to Jocelyn was moving way faster than I thought it would. I also had an additional thing to think about: why did I get excited when Mrs. Johnson hugged me? She's old enough to be my mom!

-------------------------

Chapter 2 - Pool and Lawn Boy

A few days later, I got a text from Mrs. Johnson: "hey ben can u come over around 4PM to clean our pool? wear ur swim suit. u can jump in afterwards."

With things all set, I show up at 4 in a pair of flip flops, my swim trunks, and a tight fitting t-shirt, hoping to impress Jocelyn with my biceps. I rang the door bell, praying for Jocelyn to be the one to answer.

Mrs. Johnson answered the door in a sheer cover up with a black two piece bikini on underneath. Her legs looked pretty trim. Heather Johnson is a nurse at the local hospital, so I guess being on her feet all day must keep her legs toned. Her husband is a salesman for some sort of chemical company. He's on the road 4-5 days every week. Must be lonely, I thought.

"Come in," she said, then, turning to the stairs, she shouted, "Come on down to the pool, Jocelyn."

"Maybe later!" was the yelled response from upstairs.

Heather shrugs her shoulders, "Oh well, it might take time. Let me show you the pool cleaning stuff." I followed her out to the pool.

I got to work while Mrs. Johnson took off her cover up and laid out on a lounge chair. It was hard not to notice that this 40-something mom was still rocking a pretty nice body. Shaking that from my mind, I started to brush and clean. The pool was actually not that dirty, so it didn't take too much time. As I finished, Jason came out and jumped in the pool.

"Ben, why don't you jump in with Jason. I'll go get Jocelyn." Heather turned and went inside.

We swam a bit and started throwing around a pool frisbee. In about 5 minutes, Heather came back out with a grumpy looking, fully clothed Jocelyn. "Jocelyn, you remember Ben. Say hi."

A forced "hi" comes out and she sat on the lounge chair next to her mom. It was clear she didn't want to be out here.

I could hear Mrs. Johnson say to Jocelyn, "Ben's really grown up hasn't he, honey?" Jocelyn shrugged and ignored me. It was actually quite rude. In a few minutes, she got up and went back inside the house without saying anything to me.

Mrs. Johnson looked at me and mouthed "I'm sorry." I swam for a while longer, but then got out and toweled off. Jason went inside too, leaving me alone with Mrs. Johnson.

"Well, sorry about that, Ben," Mrs. Johnson said. "She's being such a cunt. Oh sorry, I shouldn't have used that word, but it was the one that popped into my brain."

"Well, she certainly didn't seem happy to see me." I rain my fingers through my wet hair. "I, uh, better get going, Mrs. Johnson."

"Ben, can you come over Thursday to mow the lawn? We gotta try at least twice."

"Sure."

I showed up to mow the lawn at the appointed time. Heather coached me up, "Ok, so it's hot out right? So, after a while, take your shirt off. And then, come to the door and ask for a glass of lemonade. I'll make it so I can't get the door and Jocelyn will have to answer it. Sound good?"

"Ok," I said, but I was starting to think that the whole thing was a bad idea. Jocelyn was clearly not interested in me and, to be honest, was I even interested in her any longer? She actually seemed like a bitch and no fun to be around. Still, the years of fantasizing had quite a hold on me, so I agreed.

I followed Heather's instructions and came shirtless to the door after getting a good sweat on and rang the door bell. I heard yelling go back and forth for a while when finally the door opens and Jocelyn is standing there, looking perturbed and pretty at the same time.

"Hi, um. Can I? I mean, your mom said I could have some lemonade."

"I suppose so," she said, spinning on her heels while I followed her to the kitchen. She poured me a glass of lemonade and shoved it into my hand, "There!"

It was evident that she didn't want to talk. I tried to make small talk and got one word answers. I finished my drink quickly and went back outside.

How can she be so bitchy and hard to talk to when her mom is so nice and easy to talk to? I shook my head as I restarted the lawn mower.

For the rest of the mowing job, my thoughts were preoccupied with Jocelyn and just what I really saw in her. Sure, she's beautiful and exotic looking, but honestly, there's nothing else there. She's in a piss poor mood almost all the time and is not considerate at all. She seemed angry at everything and everyone.

My thoughts naturally drifted to Heather and I'm instantly cheered. "If only Heather was my age," I thought as I walked next door to my house.

-------------------------

Chapter 3 - Falling

I tried to forget about Jocelyn (which honestly was easier than I thought it would be) and didn't get any texts from Heather for a few days.

Then I heard my phone ding: "hey ben, can u come over this afternoon? i actually need ur help with something."

I texted back and headed over after a bit. She explained that she needs to get stuff out of the attic and Jason and Jocelyn are both gone and, of course, Dan is gone as usual. "See, some of the stuff is heavy and I just can't carry it down the attic stairs."

"Sure, I can help, Mrs. Johnson."

"Ben, why don't you just call me Heather? I feel so old when you call me Mrs. Johnson." Before I can block the thought from my mind, I thought, "Well, you sure as hell don't look old."

"Ok, um, uh, Heather."

I followed her upstairs. She led us into her bedroom and then pulled down the attic stairs. They look kind of rickety. She started to go up the stairs and, when I looked up to follow her, there was a gap in her shorts and I got a great shot of her silky black panties. I felt a twitch in my shorts. Trying to ignore it, I started up the stairs to help her with the boxes.

She pointed to a corner, "I have to get all of that out of here. Some of the boxes are heavy, so I'd like you to carry those." She picked up a lighter box and goes down the stairs backwards.

I followed suit and soon we had made 5-6 trips up and down the stairs. I'm about to go up the stairs, when she called out, "This is the last box. I think I can carry it." I can tell it's heavier than the other boxes she has carried, so I'm watching to make sure she doesn't fall. She was halfway down the stairs when she misplaced a foot fall.

Her full weight fell onto me and we were thrown backwards onto the carpeted floor. Luckily, the heavy box didn't hit her, but we tumbled together to the floor. I grabbed on tight around her chest so that she didn't roll and I was able to take the brunt of the impact. My hands end up firmly on each of her breasts.

"Umphhh," we both grunted out.

"Are you okay?" I questioned before realizing I still had a firm hold of her tits. I removed my hands from her and gently rolled her onto her back.

"Mrs. Johnson, I mean, Heather, are you okay?"

It took a minute for her to answer as she caught her breath. "Uh, yeah, I think so. I just got the wind knocked out of me."

I was lying right next to her and noticed how great she smelled. I don't know if it was me wanting to be protective or if it was something more, but I wanted nothing more in the world than to kiss her at that moment.

There was an awkward silence hanging in the air until she finally said, "Thanks so much for breaking my fall. Are you sure you aren't hurt?" She scooted away from me and leaned against her dresser.

"I might have bumped my head, but I think it's fine."

"Let me check," she said and crawled over to me and felt the back of my head. "Oh goodness," she exclaimed, "I can already feel a bump forming. Come downstairs and we'll put some ice on it."

"I think it's fine," I protested, thinking more about getting out this embarrassing situation than whether or not my head is hurt.

"No way am I letting you go without me at least looking at it. Come on, this is what I do, Ben." Seeing that she was not going to take no for an answer, I went downstairs with her and she had me sit in a comfy chair in the living room.

She disappeared into the kitchen and came back shortly with an ice pack that she placed on the back of my head. "There," she said, "Just hold it in place. I want to check you out."

She gave me a brief examination. She smelled so good. I surmised she thought I might have a concussion as she checked out my vision and if I was sensitive to light. I knew I shouldn't be thinking of it, but my mind drifted back to when I had my hands all over her ample breasts. I probably turned a little red from my thoughts.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked.

"What? Um, yeah, I think I will be fine."

"Okay," she agreed. "Well, you seem fine. But take it easy tonight and if you feel dizzy or have any nausea, I want you to call me."

"I'm sure I'm fine, but, okay, I'll call if I need to."

After a few more minutes of awkward small talk, I headed back home. I had to admit that I didn't feel great and I did just chill in my room that night. It hurt my head to read or watch TV, so I was just lying there in the dark with my thoughts. They quickly drifted to Heather. My first thought was of her great smile. She almost always seemed happy even though her life circumstances might dictate otherwise. Her dark hair was nice and soft and, as I conjured up a picture of her hair, I swore I could smell her. My cock started to grow in my pants. I lightly ran my hand over my bulge and thought of her when she fell on top of me. Her breasts were big and shapely and had felt great in my hands. I wonder what she would have done if I had kissed her? Would she have slapped me? Kissed me back? Be flattered, but tell me she couldn't as she was a married woman?

With those thoughts swirling in my head, I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------

Chapter 4 - Fantasyland

I woke up early and my head definitely hurt a bit. But the more noticeable thing was that my cock was rock hard. It's not a completely unknown occurrence in the morning, but it doesn't always happen. Normally I would open my laptop and jerk off to some internet porn in a moment like this, but my thoughts turned to Heather instantly.

"It's just a fantasy," I told myself. "No big deal."

I slid my boxers off and took my hard cock into my hand. I envisioned being over at her house, mowing the lawn. I'm sweaty and hot and go knock on the front door, hoping to get a glass of water or lemonade. The door is slightly ajar when I get to it.

Pushing the door open, I say loudly, "Heather? You here?"

No answer.

Stepping in further and saying her name more loudly, I hear a call from her upstairs bedroom, "I'm up here, Ben. Come on up. I need your help with something."

I start up the stairs, my heart beating harder and faster. As I enter her bedroom, the door to her bathroom is open and I can hear the shower is running.

"Come here," she calls out.

I inch my way into the bathroom and, through the steamed up glass, I can see that she is in the shower.

"Good. Come over here, Ben. I need you for something."

"Um, Mrs. Johnson, I don't think I, um, should be in here with you in the shower." My voice sounds kinda squeaky.

"It's Heather not Mrs. Johnson, remember? And I want you in here. I need you, Ben." She steps to the shower door and I can she the outlines of her curves even if the steam is blurring things.

She slides the shower door partially open. "I need you to make love to me, Ben." Her gloriously large breasts are covered in suds and look amazing.

"You, you do?" I stammer out.

"Yes, I do," she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me to her. "Now, get your clothes off and get in here."

I follow her instructions and, soon, my rock hard cock and I are in the shower with her. She guides my hand to her sudsy pussy as she starts stroking my cock.

My fantasy was going great. The only problem was that it was over too quickly as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum onto my belly barely 5 minutes into my fantasy. I wiped up and ended up falling back to sleep.