A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 02

Story Info
Elisabeth reinforces her rule over Eric with a beating.
5.2k words
4.53
30.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

They didn't talk much at breakfast, each of them lost in their own thoughts. Several times Eric tried to start a conversation, to approach the subject of last days happenings but couldn't form his words properly, he even didn't know what to think of all of that. He felt he should address it, but was afraid to talk to Betty about this, afraid of what she might say and even more afraid of what she might do.

He felt hurt when she hit him in the face, he felt humiliated when she made him apologize and kiss her hand, he felt used when she fucked him. He knew she was drunk after the party, but that was no excuse. It was almost a rape - she forced him to have sex with her, or rather she fucked him like a piece of meat. He couldn't stop her, he remember being frightened of her again that night. As if something changed within him and he couldn't stand up to her anymore. When he saw her face as she rode him that night he felt afraid to object. She was so determined, so confident in her actions as if the mere thought of him resisting her was out of the question, unnatural. Yet that fear was also very arousing. He felt raped and that was very arousing. Even now thinking of it made him hard again. Was he one of those people that had rape fantasies? Wasn't it primarily women's fantasy? The one when lonely woman dreams of some rough stranger breaking into her house and forcefully taking her? He's never had any thoughts of forced sex or being raped before, but now realized it turned him on immensely. Not of being raped, but of being raped by HER.

All those thoughts went through Eric's head but he decided he wasn't ready to talk this with Betty yet. It was Saturday morning and they had all weekend ahead of them - plenty of time to talk things through. Or was it his new meek nature that cowered from difficult subject - was he subconsciously waiting for Betty to act, again giving her reigns to their marriage, waiting for her to lead again? This thought sparked some anger within Eric, he would not let that happen again. He will show her she can't treat him like this way, that he's not afraid to face her.

"Don't you thing you went too far last night? You hit me again during sex and..."

"Careful Eric," he was stopped mid-sentence by Betty's calm voice. "You'd better not spoil my breakfast. I'll talk to you about it later. Right now let's just enjoy this lovely morning," and with that she got back to newspaper she read.

Eric stared at her dumb folded, so swiftly dismissed. He wanted to argue, but something in her voice or in the manner she spoke made him decide against it. The way she put him down so easily angered and aroused him. Confused with his feelings he finished his breakfast in silence.

The day was indeed nice, a warm late spring sunny Saturday, and with Betty not ready to talk things through with him yet Eric went for a morning jog. Exercises always calmed him down, he loved his morning runs. It was one of those things that changed with time as Eric used to despise cardio in his college days, bulking up with free weights. Nowadays he opted for more lean, sculpted frame and changed his workout routine. Almost no heavy lifting, but lots of running or working heavy boxing bag. He still was far from his target look, but he was undoubtedly leaner and lighter, his abs showing up again. Betty on the other hand went the opposite way. When they were in college she did lots of cardio - the women's way of working out those days. Now she switched almost exclusively to weight training claiming that straining muscles also burn fat. This hasn't changed her toned body too much, but her arms and legs felt a lot firmer and stronger now, her shoulders seemed a bit wider which added her more confidence, kind of aura of strength and authority she so much projected these days. Eric wondered if this was another sign of changes between the two of them, or maybe broader in the society: men often afraid of bulking up too much and women boldly taking up heavy weights. Whatever it was, Eric liked his new physique, felt healthier and fitter and sure as hell Betty's firm body turned him on more than ever.

When he finished his run Betty was in their living room already dressed up working on her laptop.

"Good you're back. Go hit the shower and then come down here to me. It's high time we've had a serious talk, love."

7

When Eric came back to their family room he felt a tad nervous. After the shower he changed to jeans and t-shit and again felt a bit awkward when he saw how elegant Betty looked compared to him. Sitting on a sofa, she wore a dark silk buttoned short sleeved shirt, white pencil skirt that went below the knees and black leather boots that went up under the skirt. Eric didn't recognize those boots which was weird as he's had a bit of boot fetish and new all Betty's boots. These ones were obviously new, high heeled and shiny -probably she planned them as a surprise for him. She looked classy and feminine, light make up and dark red painted nails only added to her elegance. It was unusual for Betty to wear such clothes on Saturday mornings, wearing boots at home was even more unlike her, Eric suddenly felt out of her league, barefoot without socks in his worn out jeans. The serious look on Betty's face only added to his uneasiness.

"Are you going out honey?" he asked nervously.

"I plan to, but after we've had this conversation. Sit down and listen to me very carefully." Betty was speaking in a calm, low voice but with purpose and strength to it.

"I've done some thinking and decided to change the way this marriage works, Eric. You lost your way, you clearly need direction. You don't have a job, you practically stopped writing, you waste your time and your life. You need my authority to get back on track, and I'll provide it." Eric took a breath to say something, but Elisabeth raised her hand slightly, indicating she wasn't finished.

"I'll give you new goals in your life. I'll be firm, but loving with you. I'll be directing your life from now on. I'll support our family as I have for a few last years, I'll provide us security and direction, you will not need to worry about money. I'll buy you nice things, take you on vacations and protect you. It has been like this for quite some time, hasn't it?"

"Well, if you put it this way..." Eric wasn't sure where it was going. Elisabeth led this conversation the way she has led their lives recently. All he could do was stare at her waiting for her words.

"What transpired yesterday was an eye opener for me, Eric. I enforced my authority and you obeyed. And it felt right. This is how things will be from now on. Your new purpose in life will be to obey me. You are no longer my equal. Look at you -you stay at home in the house I pay for, you wear the clothes I buy you, wait for my initiative to do anything meaningful. I already am the alfa wolf in our family. You just follow. But I'm not satisfied with you yet. I will be, but we need to put things clearly here, no understatements."

"Betty, I... how can you say those things to me? Do you think I'll just accept..."

"I KNOW you will Eric, if you know what's good for you. I saw and felt your reaction yesterday. Your dick was getting hard when I was harsh with you. And I was wet. You see Eric, you are sexually submissive. I think I have always known that and I think you have too. I know you get turned on by my boots, even now," Betty's expression changed from seriousness to slight winning smile. "You have leather fetish and glove fetish as we both saw yesterday. You adore strong women. Well I am a strong woman. A sexually dominant woman. We belong together. I am the alfa and you are my beta. I realized yesterday I want to dominate you. And want you to submit to me. You fit me like a glove, don't you realize that?"

All of this was true, Eric new this all his life, just hasn't been ready to admit that. Betty was a woman of his life. He loved her and admired her, she was not only his beloved wife but also his best friend. No one knew him as good as Betty. And he had to admit that being sexually dominated in bed that night was a major turn on for him. Even now, when she spoke to him like that he felt his dick getting hard under the jeans. But to give up all control? Not only in bed but in life? Accept Betty as his superior, his owner? This would change everything between them. But what other choice did he have? He couldn't leave her, couldn't divorce her. He loved her, he was sure of that. And he was so dependent on her, leaving her would mean to lose everything.

"You don't have a choice," stated Elisabeth as if reading his mind. "This is the natural order, your fate. Our fate. You would never be happy without me. And this is gonna be a hell of a ride. Ever since last night I'm horny all the time. I'm done holding off my desires, life is too short not to get the best out of it. This will be a different life for both of us, but that's what I want and that's what it is going to be. Give up Eric, let go of your inhibitions and accept my authority."

"But how is it going to work, I mean..."

"Very simple. I say jump, and you ask how high. You do not argue me, you do not oppose me. You do what I say and when I say." Elisabeth was adapting to her new role effortlessly. Words came out of her mouth without slightest hesitation, as if she knew all that long before this day. She was surprised how good it felt, how right it felt. "I'm not going to micromanage you, you'll need to come up with initiative by yourself. What to cook for me, what to wear for me, what kind of wine will you greet me with. I'll set up ground rules and you'll follow them. If not... there will be consequences."

"What, you'll slap me?" Eric felt a bit rebellious when he remembered his humiliation from the previous evening.

"I'll do more than that, much more, dear husband. I know how lazy men can be, how stubborn and obstinate you can be. There were times I imagined I beat you up, and you lie bruised and beaten, scared of me and weeping. Oh, this makes me hot even thinking about it now. See, I'll not be keeping my desires to myself anymore. I'll be acting on them from now on." Elisabeth looked at Eric in a way he did not recognize. It was a hungry, almost primal look. As if she knew she would have her favorite dinner soon and couldn't wait to set to it.

"I'll be slapping you whenever I feel like it, but it will be a reward for you. I know it turns you on. But to keep you in line, to reinforce my authority, to rule out any thoughts of disobedience from you, I'll need to discipline you. To whip your ass painfully. We will be doing it on regular basis and you'll endure it. You know you need it. But most importantly: this is what I want."

Seeing Eric's eyes become wider with shock made her pussy tremble. Betty didn't know when the disciplinary part came from - she just said it out loud the moment this thought came to her mind. She liked this new side to herself. This newfound freedom to act on her desires. She knew what she wanted next, and she knew she would get it.

"But enough of this for now, I don't need to explain everything to you. All you need is to do what I say from now on. To obey me without thinking and questioning. Now take off your clothes." She said this in a very casual matter as if it was the most natural of requests. Eric sat dumb folded not sure he heard her correctly.

"Are you disobeying me, husband? TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF NOW!" The last sentence was shouted in a strong voice that shocked Eric. He jumped up from his seat and without thinking - as if on autopilot - begun to take off his pants with trembling hands.

"Good." Elisabeth voice was calm and satisfied again "I'll let it slip this first time, you're still getting used to our new arrangement." She got up herself and slid down the zipper of her skirt and stepped out of it when it fell to the floor. "Pick up my skirt and fold it neatly, then kneel in front of me."

Strangely all the events of previous evening, the night, and this morning kind of overwhelmed Eric. This was too much to process. Things escalated so quickly between them. The time when he was having a beer in his pajamas watching football seemed like ages ago, but it was less than 20 hours from the present. And here he was now naked and kneeling by his wife's booted legs. He just stopped thinking, stopped analyzing and did what she said. He felt strangely free.

"One of your new duties will be to provide me with pleasure and relief from tension. Lick." And with that Elisabeth spread her knees to allow Eric access to her cleanly shaved pussy. To Eric's delight those boots he couldn't take his eyes off during all their talk went high up over Betty's knees to mid thighs. He could smell the scent of leather mixed with her delicious pussy flavor. Eric loved eating pussy so he set to it with enthusiasm of a horny schoolboy.

"Not so fast, my pretty boy. You don't just dive into it, start with gently kissing around my pussy, then slowly place your tongue on my clitoris. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of practice". Eric felt strangely grateful to Betty for those instructions, he didn't mind that it was again only her pleasure and him without release - as he didn't come when they had sex at night. Although his penis was painfully hard all he thought now was pleasing his wife. She was right, he felt submissive to her, but also happy and at peace. As if her first command released all the tension from him. It was indeed liberating and satisfying obeying her.

8

"That was really good Eric. After you clear the table pour yourself a glass. And I'll have another one too." Elisabeth sat comfortably sipping her wine and watched Eric take their plates away.

After their morning talk and her climax, Elisabeth told Eric to prepare some lunch for them. She felt more and more at ease, almost natural giving orders. This was no different than work, where people looked up to her for guidance and advice. Taking orders was new to Eric though, so she knew she would need to tell him what was expected from him up front. In time he would adapt to their new arrangement and find purpose in fulfilling her requests. Elisabeth was sure he would become her perfect subordinate, not only fulfilling her demands, but in time even anticipating her needs. She knew what he was capable of and had no doubt life ahead of them was to become a bliss. But she also understood that it will be a process before both of them will feel really comfortable in their new roles. It was sexual tension and desire that fueled Eric's submissiveness, but to truly assert her position she needed to introduce a second factor: fear. Eric needed to both fear and lust after her for all this to work. She knew without a doubt now, proven by all that happened between them, that it turned on both of them. The fact that he was afraid of her yesterday made her wet even now, and she saw and felt his hard cock at that time too. It was almost unreal how they matched each other. She loved his personality, admired his intelligence, was hot for his looks and it was sure as hell he had the same feelings for her. And now - as unusual as their sexualities were - they fit in perfectly as dominant and submissive. Elisabeth has always known they were made for each other, but now she realized on how many levels this was true. She was so much in love with him that very moment, feeling as if they finally found the missing piece of a puzzle, to complete their relationship. She knew what both of them needed, now it was only a matter of bringing it to life, to their lives.

Eric was making a list of groceries needed for lunch and dinner when Betty announced she was going out shopping and to hit the gym. He was transfixed watching her stride confidently in those same boots she wore when he was pleasing her half an hour earlier. If he had any doubts about the way she wanted their marriage to work, they all evaporated when he saw her walk out. He would do anything she demanded for a chance to lick those booted feet, to kiss her gloved hand, to watch her satisfied expression when he brought her pleasure. He lost his head for her, or rather let his other head think for him. No matter the reason, he didn't mind being ordered a bit, making lunch or whatever if she dressed and acted so sexy. He always liked giving oral, even more than receiving it, and he could suffer a bit of pain when she face slapped him, especially if she would do it in those sexy gloves. He was hard all morning, and now watching her drive off looking so regal in her big black BMW, imagining her booted foot on accelerator, her gloved hand shifting gears made his aching cock even harder. He dedicated to make the best lunch he was able to hoping for proper sex afterwards. And maybe if she's satisfied she might finally let him cum.

And now they sat together by the table enjoying the wine.

"So, are you happy with my performance? Was the lunch up to your standards? Can I fuck you now?" Eric wasn't the most patient of men, and the fact that Betty turned him on so much all morning only strengthened his resolve to approach the subject. In fact he was barely containing himself from jumping at her to grope and kiss her, to take her clothes off her and put his dick into her sweet pussy. But he knew better than to try that with his wife. Especially not after the recent events. She somehow seemed larger, stronger, so sure of herself he felt a bit intimidated by her. She stated clearly she wanted be the boss in their marriage so he figured he'd have to ask and wait for her to take action, touching Elisabeth without permission somehow seemed out of the question now.

"Why Eric, so bold or so desperate?" Elisabeth smiled a bit, but her eyes were set firmly, as if she's already had something in mind and nothing would stop her plans. "You see Eric, your problem is you think you can always have an easy way with your winning smile and cocky attitude. And I know just what to do to set you straight." Eric's smile slowly turned to a worried expression.

"Well, I thought..."

"Don't think too much, husband." Elisabeth cut him off, her tone now more dictating than conversational. "I want you naked in our living room. Bring just your belt."

A minute later Eric was standing naked and barefoot before his wife. He felt exposed and vulnerable - him being naked and her fully clothed, standing tall in her boots with his belt menacingly swinging in her hand.

"Give me your hands." When he did Elisabeth tied his hands together in front of him with a piece of white rope she must have acquired when she went out shopping this morning. Eric wondered what else was in those bags she came back with. With his hands secured, Elisabeth pushed him towards their armchair.

"Lie across the armchair. Ass up. And I do not want to hear a word from you now." Eric knew what was coming - she intended to whip him with his belt. He got excited in anticipation. He's always wanted to try some corporal punishment, he reckoned he liked this new kinky side of his wife. If she needed power trip to get her juices flowing so be it - he can take a bit of pain. Especially if that meant hot sex afterwards. This kind of foreplay was new to them, but promised a very exciting time ahead, just as Betty said earlier.

When he lied down across the armchair, Elisabeth tied his feet to each of furniture's legs, she did the same with his arms. She regarded his form and felt her body shudder with excitement. Eric was naked with his bottom up, hands and feet tied to the armchair. He was her captive, he would not be able to free himself. He will be lying in this uncomfortable position until she decided otherwise. He was at her mercy, she could do anything she wanted to him now.

Taking her time, she went back to the kitchen to pour herself another glass of wine.

12