A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, where are you going? I thought we'd start playing already!" Eric sounded excited and impatient. Elisabeth turned on her heel and went back to get something from her bag.

"Leave the thinking to me, your job is to do exactly as I say. I told you to keep silent, you'll be punished for your impertinence. Now I thought we'll be needing this later but well, fine by me." With this she pushed a rubber ball into his mouth gagging him effectively. The ball was attached to leather harness, which she secured behind his head. He tried to protest, but only muffled sounds came out of his mouth.

Eric craned his neck painfully to watch Elisabeth slowly walk to the kitchen. She came back with a glass of wine in one hand and his belt in the other. She took a sip and walked to stand by his tied form.

"I told you we need to establish our proper positions in this marriage. Me - the master of the household, and you - my obedient house husband. This is a natural order for us, we both know it now. It is going be hard for you at the beginning, but I know just the perfect way to help you accept and fully embrace your new life." With that Elisabeth took a swing with the belt and hit his bottom hard. Eric jerked in pain, and grunted through his gag.

The sound of hard leather hitting soft flesh combined with his grunting was music to her ears. Elisabeth knew she's always wanted to do this, there were times she fantasized of beating him up or whipping his back but never had the courage or resolve to act on those urges. She wondered what changed within her so that now she had him tied, naked and at her mercy, a red welt already forming on his left butt cheek. She hit him again, even harder this time. She wasn't angry with him, on the contrary, she felt she loved him now as much as when they first married. But she needed to hurt him, to mark his flesh, to make him scream. Something in her craved it. His jerking body and muffled screams made her feel powerful and sexy. The mere thought that it was on her whim how hard or how many times she would hit him made her pussy wet. She hit him time and time again, on his ass, on his legs, on his back watching red welts form on them. Every time the leather belt connected with his skin Betty felt as if electric bolt went through her pussy. She definitely was getting off on this. Her hand grew tired a bit, so she stopped for a moment to take another sip from her glass and gently caressed his bruised bottom and back.

"This is for your own good Eric. In order to be happy you need to understand that you belong to me. I can do whatever I want with you, whenever I want. You are helpless and in pain. Remember that feeling and never forget it". Her hand now fondled his semi erect penis dangling between his spread tied legs. "I can give you pain and I can give you pleasure," she took his swollen balls in her hand and he felt her warm tongue on them. "All you need to do is obey me without question," her hand tightened on his balls. "If you disobey me in any way I'll beat the living shit out of you!"

Eric was sweating profoundly, his ass and back hurt like hell. At first he thought the pain would spice things up for them, be a fun foreplay of sorts. But her blows hurt more than he expected. He thought he could handle a few of them, but she kept hitting and with each new strike it hurt more. When Elisabeth's belt hit him in already whipped place the pain was unbearable. At first he just grunted but with each blow his resolve abandoned him and if not for the gag he would be screaming his lungs out. When she finally stopped he felt his eyes water with relief. Her touch hurt on his bruised skin, but he didn't mind. He felt almost grateful that she stopped whipping him and instead gently touched him. He even felt his cock getting hard again with the touch of her gentle fingers.

"I don't think you understand yet. I'm just getting warmed up."

Eric couldn't believe his wife just said that. He thought it was over, it was painful, but he endured it. Was there more to come? He didn't think he'd be able to withstand more of Elisabeth's cruelty, why had she chose to hurt him so much?

"This is the part when you cry and beg. Brace yourself my darling. Here we go".

She started again, the belt felt like fire on his already hurt skin. Eric was screaming into his gag, he wished it was over, but obviously Elisabeth wasn't done with him. He couldn't take it anymore. He desperately tried to free himself from the rope, he needed to run, to get away from this terrible pain, from her belt. But the ropes held tightly and each blow sapped strength from his limbs. With each passing moment he felt weaker. He realized there was nothing he could do. He wished Betty would stop, he tried to plead through the gag that he understood her point, that he would be good, that he would never disobey her ever again. But with the gag on he wasn't able to communicate, to beg his wife for mercy. His mind stopped working, his body jerked with each passing blow, the pain was his whole world now, he felt defeated and on his owner's mercy.

Elisabeth was in trance. Her vision blurred in some kind of purple haze, her hand swinging repeatedly, she stood strong with legs wide apart, her body adapted to this exercise perfectly. She was all one fluid motion, from her booted legs, a gentle swing of her hips, her back perfectly in line with her whipping arm. This new sadistic side surprised her but she embraced it without any doubts. She felt so liberated now, so inhibited. She just acted on her urges and was feeling so right. She wished every woman would feel as she did right now - free from any hesitation, free to do what she wanted, with no one able to stop her. This was how all women were supposed to feel, this was what men feared in women and thus oppressed them for such a long time. These times were over, she felt like a goddess and she was meant to be worshipped, loved, obeyed and feared.

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, take a sip of wine and take off her shirt to avoid sweat stains on it. She turned her attention again on Eric and heard him sob. She looked at his defeated form, his body all covered in red marks from the whipping and heard him softly cry. This almost made her come right there. She has broken him, he accepted his defeat, his inability to defy her, there was nothing left for him but to cry.

Elisabeth took his gag off. "Beg me to stop," she said softly, putting her hand possessively on his head. "Beg me."

He begged immediately, without a moment of hesitation.

"Oh please stop Betty I beg of you! Stop hurting me, pleease..." he tried to kiss her booted leg next to his face, but couldn't quite reach her. The belt hit his back again, he screamed weakly. Elisabeth smiled and hit him again.

"Tell me I'm your master. Tell me you know your place now."

"Yes, yes! you are my master. I will obey you just please don't hit me anymore." Eric's last words were lost in sobs, tears flowed from his eyes. He felt his bonds being released, first his hands, than the legs. Elisabeth's strong hand helped him up from the armchair. His legs were weak, he let her lie him down on the couch.

"There, there, don't cry baby. Hush, I'm done disciplining you, I hope you'll not ever forget this lesson." She wiped his tears, her one hand on his face, the other one touched him down. When she touched his balls and cock he felt himself getting hard despite the pain. His back and bottom were so sore that just lying on the coach hurt, but he didn't dare to move, afraid that if he tried Elisabeth would want to punish him again. His obvious fear and defeat in his eyes only fueled Elisabeth's lust. She took off her skirt, and just in her long boots mounted Eric in one swift motion. His body might have been defeated, but his cock was hard as ever. She looked at him beneath her. She's beaten him, she's broken him, she's asserted her dominance over him. Now she just took what she wanted, the fear in his wide open eyes making her juices flow.

12