All Comments on 'A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 02'

by high_on_stillettos

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

ouch , a god story so far ,, but i cant help feeling maybe she went a bit far , did she get carried away in her thoughts while beating eric , i think she did , but time will tell ,, looking forward to more in this story ,,, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Break her damn neck

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Writing is really good, with dialogs and descriptions are well done. .

about the story itself : like femdom but this one goes too far, much too fast it's not logical !

Also I feel like there is also a lack of tension, he is going too submit, that's all...

There is no drama no fear on her side about loosing him, no sense of love or caring..,.he is not completly destitute or poor, he can just leave,...

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

I want a dom woman to take me. I like a dom man or a married couple to take me and make me a full time sissy-fem slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, a few grammatical errors to be cleaned up in editing.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

wholly shit what a hot story, hope there is more,im like him, I also had a beautiful wife, but she didnt have a domme bone in her body, if she was like Betty id still be with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't STOP!!!

Have her control him even more, they have come far quickly! Have her turn him into a complete SLAVE inside and outside of the bedroom!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Watch sentence structure a bit. You said how much she loves her new position but also how much she loves him. Don't turn him into a cuckold with her new-found power. That is the mis-step many authors go to as they step up the treatment. I see this guy as finally rebelling if you go there and telling her e could have endured her being boss but not cheating. 4 stars for this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please can you urgently send Eric the details of DABS UK site, they help victims of domestic abuse. Eric is on a slippery slope to a lifetime of misery at the hands of a controlling abusive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb. But I partially agree with a comment below from vazkor13, with femdom story slow is the best. As to the rest of his comments I think Eric is yearning to submit even if he doesn't know about it. And as far as: " he can just leave " I think he just can't take his eyes of his wife's boots so how could he possibly leave ? One typo : " She felt so liberated now, so inhibited " I think you meant disinhibited ? Congratulations overall, can't wait for the next chapter !

sandalilangsandalilangalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love thighboots stories and here the thighboots are emphasising the dominance of the woman where she takes what she wants, ordering the guy around. I don't know how much he can take even with the attraction of the shiny boots. The thought occurred to me (as to another commentator) that she will end up cuckolding him and again with the long sexyboots she would have no difficulty in attracting lovers. Will have to see how it pans out in any continuation.

dyetieddyetiedover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the series. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice story, I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another case of an author doing no research about safe, same, and consensual BDSM, and just saying fuck it "I'll just have her beat the fuck out of him, verbally abuse him. and make him basically a 24/7 slave to her." The face slapping was domestic assault. Hard Face slapping is generally no recommended, as safe BDSM, also the belt beating was too severe for a first time spanking/whipping, no safe words, no pre discussion of boundaries, no checking in with him. Basically, she was in the wrong the whole time. Even if he "likes" being abused, degraded, and enslaved, it was coersed and not consensual in any way. Call the police, then get a killer lawyer. With the evidence of her assault, and her higher income he will get a favorable divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And he's calling the police and having her arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault and a number of other things. You don't think he'd cave that easily???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"research about safe, sane, and consensual BDSM" lol.

Some people can't distinguish between a story and real life.

This is an amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous