A Story of How Roughly I Need It

Story Info
A fun and dirty night of punishment.
2.1k words
4.27
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I recall what had happened the previous night; the reason my ass was covered in welts, my tits and neck covered in hickeys and love bites, and the soreness of my pussy. How did I even end up here? So sore? had broken one of the rules he had set into place. I touched myself without his permission and he had caught me. My orgasms are his to control, and his alone.

He was playing his game and had been for hours. I tried to get his attention. I tried kisses on his neck and ear, "accidentally" crawling over his lap to grab something on the table beside the couch. Sitting on his lap, moaning in his ear. I wanted his attention not even sexual, just cuddles. I felt him hardening as I sat on his lap. He lets out a sadistic laugh. "Darling let me play with the boys, I'll give you all the attention later I promise." He kisses me and I get off his lap and go to our room.

I turn on a movie but don't pay much attention to it, the pressure and heat between my core drive me crazy. I try and squeeze my legs to relieve some pressure. All that does, is smear my wetness between my thighs. I get on my phone and look at the photos he has taken from previous scenes. Pictures of me tied up, with his cock up my pussy and ass. He loves getting the money shots, right before I cum. He says my o face, drives him wild; unlike anything has before. As I look at all the pictures of myself tied up, gagged, and fucked with daddy's cock. I ache for him, for him to fill me and use my body to satisfy himself. I reach into our bedside table,

I grab my favorite vibrator. I place it on my clit and turn it on a low setting. My head dips back as I imagine it's him teasing me. I turn it up and let a semi-loud moan. My back arches, it feels so good. I just wish it was daddy tormenting me. I rub the vibrator in slow circles around my clit. I let out another moan; a little louder than the previous. I flash back to him easing me out. To him holding my hips down, and close to his mouth. He twisted and twirled his tongue. I moan loudly, my back arching. Then I noticed him in the doorway. A dark look look in his eyes. I don't care. I let myself cum, the orgasm ripping through my body like waves. I moan and grip the sheets as he looks at me, angrily. "Darling; you are going to get it!"

He grabs me by my throat, choking me. "Did I fucking tell you you could touch?" I look at him with big eyes. Immediately knowing I am going to have hell to pay... and I love it.

"Well slut, did I!?" 'N-no sir you didn't.' "My friends heard you moaning like a little fucking whore you know that? You made them all horny and needy. In fact; my friend Jason, he's on his way right now. He wanted to see just how fucking slutty you can be. He heard some good stuff, now are you going to be a good girl, and show him how I own you- or are you gonna keep being a fuckin brat?" I look at him with a surprised look, he has never shared me before; we have talked about it, but we never came to a final decision. The thought of him showing his friend who owns me, and how much of a whore I am for him makes my pussy throb.

I hear a knock on the door, he looks at me before leaving "Stay put... I don't wanna have to punish you anymore." I let him leave and I strip off my t-shirt and bra. I am totally naked for him. I can hear them talking in the living room. Being the brat I am; I leave the room and go into plane view of his friend. He looks at me with pure lust, and my boyfriend turns around and notices me.

"You fucking slut! I told you to stay in the room, didn't I?! See this is the problem Jason; she never listens." I can see the outline of Jason's cock "Mmmm yeah, I see what you mean." My boyfriend looks at me, a dark lustful look on his face. "Bend over, your punishment is beginning now. I was gonna let him have some fun with you- you don't deserve it yet." 'Y-yes sir' I bend over his knees, ass facing Jason. I hear him take a quick breath in as my bf looked at him while rubbing my ass. "It's so perfect, isn't it? It's about to look better with my handprints all over it." Jason grabs my ass with his large hand "I couldn't agree more."

My boyfriend squeezes my ads hard. "How many spankings should you receive? You are going to get caned as well tonight. I can't have you not learning your lesson, can I?" 'N-no Daddy' "I want you to count every spanking OK? They are going to get even harder with every single one." He swiftly brings his hand onto my ass. 'One' he plants another 'Two' he plants three more spankings on my ass, they all get harder. 'Three, four, five!' My ass is already turning red. "Mmm darling you are already squirming. Jason, do you want to see something hilarious? Come here." Jason stands up, already bulging

He comes over and rubs my ass. "Fuuuuck, what a sweet ass. It's so soft. May I spank?" He asks my boyfriend. "Of course! As many times as you like!" Jason slaps my ass nice and firmly. My ass giggles from the sheer force. I let out a moan from how good the pain felt. He spanks me against, and again. My ass is covered in welts and red marks. My pussy is soaked, my thong sticking to it from all my juices. My boyfriend pulls my hair, pulling my head back. "Mmmm this makes you so fuckin horny, doesn't it? How pathetic." My face turns bright red. I'm being turned on by him and his best friend spanking my ass. He looks at Jason. "Should we get the flogger?" He gets a wicked grin on his face. "Mmmm yes, and didn't you say, you had a kneeler?"

They tie me up to the kneeler, my ass in perfect view, bent over fully exposed. My boyfriend slowly rubs my back with his fingertips. I gasped at the loving gesture. "Try and escape darling" I try and escape fighting against the restraints. Jason laughs, "Mmmm this is so cute; all tied up..." he places his hand on my red ass. And between my thighs. He chuckles again. "Oh my god! She's so wet!" My boyfriend reaches from the front, caressing my lips. "Mmmm, you are right! And I have an idea, come here." They go to our toy chest. They come back and insert something soft and pink in my pussy.

I gasp at the unexpected, then I feel something buzzing. I let out a low moan. "Daddy!" I try to close my thighs but can't. He turns it up even higher. Jason leans into my ear. "I can't wait to hear those moans baby girl, no cumming." I groan I know this is going to hurt. Daddy crabs the crop from the bedside table. They take turns slapping my ass in intervals of ten. Showing no mercy. After 50 lashings, my ass is bruised, and bleeding in some areas. My juices dripped from my thighs. Tears streaming down my face. My boyfriend grabs my face. "You will call me daddy, and Jason as master for the rest of this scene. Understand?" 'Yes daddy"

They untie me and I rest on the kneeler, my thighs shaking from pure pleasure. "Daddy, please may I cum!" 'Mmmmm that's not up to me, ask your master.' "Master please may I cum please!!!" He grabs my face and laughs. "Hahah no." He slaps my face, leaving a red mark. "Perhaps we can put that slutty mouth to good use." He unzips his jeans, and pussy down his boxers. "Suck masters cock." My eyes widen at his size and I gasp. While I do, he fucks my face. Shoving his cock in my throat and ramming into me. I see my boyfriend out of the corner of my eye. He's taking pictures he notices me looking at him. "Yes slut, I've been taking pictures and videos through the whole night. I have plans for them." Master rams my throat even harder as I start moaning on his dick. He pulls my head back by my hair, drool all over my face "Mmmm take a picture of that and send it in the game group chat." Daddy takes pictures of my slutty face.

The next thing I know, I feel Daddy behind me, taking out the vibe from my walls. I'm so wet

I can feel the juices on my thighs. I feel him enter me, his nine-inch cock entering me from behind. "Ohhhh fuuuck daddyyy!" His size never fails to disappoint. He thrusts, slowly at first. Then after I adjust; he speeds up much faster. Master starts to record him. "Mmmm, man this is good shit." 'Ahhhhh fuck! Daddy may I cum! Please!' My daddy laughs at me "Hmmmm yes; let it out slut." My back arches as the orgasm builds and rips through my body. I scream out in pure pleasure aching in such exquisite agony. Daddy groans a low if is almost a growl. "Mmmm take this load!"He cums deep in my pussy as it contracts on his dick he pulls out and master records the mess daddy made of my pussy.

Master lined himself behind me, slapping my ass again making me wince in pain. He laughs at how sensitive my ass now is. He wickedly thrusts himself into my ass, not letting me adjust to his large size. He thrusts harder and harder, taking my g spot from the back. I'm a screaming mess, I can't form sentences or words for that matter; all I can do is moan like the whore I am. He grabs me by my hair and thrusts into me deeper. I feel his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier. He groans as he pumps into me. "Ohhhh fuck baby girl I'm gonna cum! And you are going to take every last drop!" He keeps thrusting into me ruthlessly. "Mmm, what do you think of that slut!" I can do nothing but scream and moan. 'M~aaasstttterrrr can I please! Cum cum in my ass please!' He lets out a wicked laugh. "As you wish." He thrusts into me harder than before 'Master may I cum ohhhh please!' I am gasping and shaking and screaming. ''Mmmm yes, cum cum with me!" He thrusts into me again and again, releasing all his seed in my ass.

He doesn't stop there, he takes out his cock, and puts it in my mouth. 'Clean, clean it all up.' I suck all of masters dick, deepthroating it all. I feel him getting rock-hard again. My daddy leans into my master's ear and they get a wicked grin. Master stood up, and Daddy stood behind me. Master lifts me, and thrusts into my pussy, and daddy into my ass. The feeling of both of them in my holes is overwhelming. I try and hide in my master's chest, hiding my satisfaction. Daddy pulls my hair, making me look at Master. "Mmmm no baby, I wanna look in your eyes as you lose yourself." I'm a screaming mess, my thighs trembling as they rail me. "Ahhhhh may may I cum please! Please!" They look at each other and speed up. They both cum in my ass and pussy. Filling me up even more. I cum as they finish, screaming and trying to hide from them.

They set me down and the cum starts dripping out of my pussy. My daddy spreads my legs "Mmmm look at this mess! It's delicious." My thighs trembling. "Do you need help cleaning up baby? You did so well. So very well." My face turns red. "Thank you, Daddy!" He smiles, and what do we say to Jason for tonight? "Thank you! Thank you for helping to punish me!!" He grabs my face, and smiles "Any time babe." Daddy picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. Starts a bath and helps me in. My ass stings from the welts and cuts. "Mmmm did you learn your lesson darling?" "Yes, it did! My ass hurts so badly." "I know darling I'll get you an ice pack and we can cuddle OK?" I smile and relax in my bath. I hear his phone getting blown up with messages. He picks it up, smiles, and shows me. It was all the pictures and videos they had taken throughout the night. "Mmmm, these are going on our site darling."