A Strange Assignment

Story Info
What will Lisa find when she flies to Paris on assignment?
8.2k words
4.3
12.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Chapter 1

19 year old Lisa stood at the window and looked out at the sunset. She brought her camera to her eye and took a picture of the setting sun. She held the camera loosely in her hand as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and nuzzle at her neck. The man was Mike Watson and he was her boss. She had been sleeping with him for the last year, since she turned 18 and went to work for his photography studio. She often wondered if his wife knew he was cheating on her.

Lisa sighed and leaned back against him as he cupped her breasts and squeezed them. "Come back to bed baby." He cooed nipping at her ear. She set the camera down on the table and turned in his arms. Mike wasn't bad looking in her opinion. He had a slender build with jet black hair that was starting to thin on his head. It was his ice blue eyes that attracted her in the first place. When he leaned up and kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He took her hand and led her back to the bed where he pushed her onto her back and covered her with his body nipping at her flesh. Lisa writhed beneath him as he took her nipple between his lips and sucked hard at it. "Oh yes, that feels so good." She purred running her fingers through his hair. Mike wasn't the best lover in the world, but he satisfied her so she was happy with the relationship. Of course he didn't know that she was fucking him to get ahead in her career.

As he slid into her and started moving in and out, she purred and lifted against him. He nipped at her lips as he fucked her with long, slow strokes. He would pull out to the head then slowly enter her once more. Lisa started whimpering and rubbing against him. "Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me hard." She cried rocking back and forth beneath him.

Mike pierced her faster and harder and Lisa cried out and writhed beneath him. She raked her nails down over his back and he cried out and bit her nipple. Lisa rocked harder beneath him as she let her mind wander. She did that frequently when he was moving on top of her. He just couldn't keep her attention in the bedroom as well as he liked to think.

She let her body move and pacify him as he moved harder inside her. She got off at the right times and moaned when she was supposed to but her mind was miles away. Tomorrow they would be flying to Paris. Lisa knew it was her big break. She was going to photograph Beau Martinez. A 26 year old multimillionaire that started his business in his basement when he was 16; now ten years later, he was one of the wealthiest men in the world. Lisa had seen a picture of him and felt her pussy start to throb. The man was gorgeous, 6', with a slender build and piercing green eyes that seemed to see right through you to your soul. Unlike most men in his position, Beau was supposed to be really mild mannered. He could have any woman in the world on his arm but according to the tabloids he was still looking for Ms. Right. There were many questions in the news about maybe the fact that he was gay. But he was seen with so many women at many different events that it was unlikely.

Lisa brought her mind back to the present as Mike started slicing into her harder and faster as his breathing became ragged. She knew he was getting close and she writhed against him tightening her pussy around him to get him off faster. Mike growled and slammed into her and let go, his cum filling her. Lisa smiled and accepted his kiss as he kissed her softly then rolled off of her. Lisa rolled onto her side and rested her head on his chest. Mike ran his fingers through her hair and smiled. "God I love fucking you." He growled running his hand lazily over her back.

Lisa rolled her eyes glad it was dark and put some silk into her voice. "I love fucking you too baby, I always have."

Mike pulled her tighter against him and kissed the top of her head. "Are you sure you don't want me to leave my wife?"

Lisa shivered in revulsion. The thought of having Mike on top of her all the time made her want to puke. It was hard enough dealing with his advances when they were working. She admitted he wasn't bad looking but she was looking for better. She forced her face into a pout and rested her chin on his chest. "You know I want you to baby," she purred running her finger in a circle over his chest. She licked her lips seductively and he moaned. "But you know as well as I do, your wife would take you for every penny. Especially if she found out about us." She kissed his chest and lifted puppy dog eyes to his. "Do you really want to live paycheck to paycheck love?" She put so much sugar into the last words that he smiled and pulled her to him kissing her hard. Lisa kissed him back and rubbed against him. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth she fought not to puke and sucked on his tongue. He moaned and moved over her once more.

Lisa sighed inwardly as she felt him slide into her. She wrapped her arms around him and rocked against him as he kissed her. She knew there had to be a better way to get ahead in this business, but since she didn't have any idea what that was, she dealt with the hand she had. Always hoping for better.

Lisa got the window seat on the plane and felt her excitement grow. In just a few hours they would be in Paris and she would be photographing the man who could make her career. Mike sat down beside her and she smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him softly. "I can't thank you enough for this baby." She purred running her hand over his chest.

Mike took her hand in his and kissed it then looked into her eyes. "Don't thank me yet sweetheart; there has been a change of plans."

Lisa's eyes narrowed and she was about to ask what kind of change when her greatest enemy stepped onto the plane and sat in the seat across the aisle from her and Mike. His name was Tim Parker and he was another one of Mike's photographers. Lisa and Tim were constantly fighting for Mike's attention in the studio wanting the best shots. Since Lisa was sleeping with him, she did have an advantage over Tim and Tim resented her for it. When he felt her eyes on him, Tim looked at her and smiled then proceeded to flirt with the stewardess as she walked by.

Lisa leaned close to Mike and whispered in his ear. "What is Tim doing here?" She hissed against him. "This is my assignment."

Mike looked over at Tim who nodded and smiled then looked back at Lisa. "Actually it is his assignment. He is going to be photographing Beau Martinez."

Lisa's eyes widened and she couldn't breathe for a second. Her biggest shot at success and she had been mowed over by her biggest competition. She opened and closed her mouth a couple of times before she was able to get her thoughts in order. She looked at Mike who looked everywhere but at her. "What the fuck?" She snarled.

Mike took her hand and kissed it. "Calm down baby and let me explain."

She just glared at him as the stewardess got on the loud speaker and went over the rules for safe flight travel. Lisa buckled her seatbelt then glared at Mike. He licked his lips and sighed. "I didn't have a choice," he said quickly. "I had to give it to Tim."

Lisa just sat back in the seat and crossed her arms over her chest. She looked out the window and shook off Mike's hand as he rubbed her shoulder. "Listen baby, Justin Parker donated a great amount of money to the cause. The only stipulation was that I had to give Tim a big break. A good shot that would advance his career."

Lisa looked at him in shock. "So you let Tim's father buy you off for his son?"

Mike looked at her sheepishly and took her hand in his. She tried to shake him off but he just tightened his hand. "Listen to me, we got some bad publicity a couple of months ago and I got sued. I am barely keeping my head above water. I really needed the money."

Lisa sighed as she looked at him. If he went bankrupt there went her job and there weren't many photography jobs out there for a 19 year old. She was still upset that he had taken her big chance away from her though. Her voice was sarcastic when she spoke again. "So what am I doing here then? To be your fuck bunny?"

Mike jerked back as if she had slapped him and sighed. "No...Actually I have a bigger job for you."

Lisa glared at him, "What?"

He licked his lips and tightened his hand on hers. "I need you to be Beau's escort. Whatever he wants you give it to him. Plus try to get a few candid shots of him that I can put in the article."

Lisa's eyes widened and she looked at him. "His escort? I'm a photographer, not a whore."

Mike reached up and cupped her face. "Please Lisa, I really need this contract. When I showed Beau a picture of you he said he wouldn't do the shoot unless you were his escort. He has a couple of engagements in Paris and he wants you on his arm. He said you would make him look good."

Lisa opened her mouth then closed it as she stared at him. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her. She was a professional photographer. She dedicated her life to taking pictures of people and things. She had taken photography in high school and fell in love with it. Now instead of being behind the camera where she belonged, she would be in front of it. The one place she never wanted to be.

Lisa didn't consider herself very photogenic. She wasn't ugly by any sense of the word, she wore her dark brown hair usually pulled back in a ponytail. She had plain blue eyes and a body that most models would kill for. She knew she was a knockout to anyone's standards but she didn't consider herself that way. She was just her. Lisa pulled out of his hands and leaned back against the window. "And what if he wants to fuck me?"

Mike closed his eyes as if he was in pain and took a deep breath that he let out slowly. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "As much as I dislike the idea, if he wants to fuck you then you fuck him. Plain as that. You do whatever he wants, no questions asked."

Lisa couldn't believe this, her world was being turned upside down and she had no control over it. Her boss was turning her into a whore to save his business. She licked her lips and glared at him. "I hate you." She hissed through her teeth.

Mike smiled and stroked her face. "No you don't, you love me and I know you will do this for me."

Lisa pulled away from him and glared. "What makes you so sure?"

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him as he nuzzled her neck. "Because if I lose everything, so do you. Do you really think you can find another job as good as this one?"

Lisa sighed and slumped in the seat. "Fine, I'll do whatever he wants." Mike pulled her face to hers and kissed her.

"Thank you baby, I promise I'll make it up to you."

Lisa just looked at him then looked out the window. "You better."

Mike smiled and took her hand in his again and intertwined their fingers. Lisa thought about pulling away but what was the point? Her dreams were shattered and she was on her way to the romantic capital of the world to become an escort. Life couldn't get any worse, could it?

Lisa walked into the studio and stopped short. They had gotten in early this morning and she had gotten some much needed sleep. Now she figured she was able to face anything. That was until she walked into the studio and got her first look at Beau Martinez.

He was standing over by the buffet table talking to Mike and she felt her heart jump into her throat. The man's pictures didn't do him justice, he was gorgeous with a capital G. His jet black hair was hung loose and flowed around his shoulders. He laughed as something Mike said and Lisa shivered as her body fired up.

She ran her hands over her denim skirt and halter top and slowly walked towards the two men. As she got closer, Beau looked up and his eyes met hers. She felt her throat close up and fought to swallow as she moved towards him. "Who is this vision?" He asked with a French accent as his eyes followed her to them.

Lisa stopped next to Mike and held her hand out to Beau. I'm Lisa, I guess I will be your escort." She squealed as Beau reached out and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his body. Lisa felt his muscles and just stood limp in his arms as he looked down at her.

Beau looked over her shoulder at Mike who just smiled. "Her pictures don't do her justice." He said looking back at Lisa.

Lisa reached up and placed her hands on his broad shoulders. "Should I take that as a compliment?" She asked sweetly.

Beau didn't answer, he just lowered his head and captured her lips with his. Lisa stood stunned in his arms for a minute then she let her body take over. She tangled her fingers in his hair as she kissed him back. Beau pulled her tighter against him and cupped her ass, pulling her against his hardness that she felt pressing into her stomach. Lisa moaned against his mouth and pressed against him. When he pressed his tongue against her lips, she whimpered and opened her mouth. His tongue swept into her mouth and rubbed against her own.

Lisa moaned against him and sucked on his tongue, Beau growled against her lips and kissed her harder while he molded his body to hers.

Mike watched them kiss for a minute then looked away. He didn't like the idea of another man touching Lisa, but he was the client and he knew what Beau wanted when he said he wanted Lisa as his escort. Mike clenched his hands at his side as the kiss continued and he slowly unclenched them and cleared his throat. "Um...Mr. Martinez?" He asked.

Beaut lifted his head and looked at Mike. Lisa was breathing heavy and Beau didn't loosen his grip on her. She was still pinned against his body. "Yes?" he asked running his hands over her ass.

Lisa shivered and rested her head against Beau's chest. She had never had a man affect her like this and she wasn't sure how to handle it. Beau just tightened his arms around her as he looked at Mike. "Um...the photographer is here, if you would like to get started." Mike stammered looking over at Tim who was setting up his camera equipment.

Beau followed Mike's gaze and nodded. He reluctantly let go of Lisa and she stumbled as he let her go. He caught her and helped steady her with a smile. "I'll be back dear." He said leaning down and kissing her softly.

Lisa nodded; she didn't trust her voice at the moment. She took a couple deep breaths and looked at Mike. He was looking at her like she had done something wrong and she crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "What? You said do whatever he wanted." She growled through her lips.

Mike glanced over at Tim and Beau. Beau was leaning against the wall while Tim told him how to stand and took pictures of him. Mike looked back at Lisa. "You didn't have to do it so enthusiastically." He hissed.

Lisa fixed her shirt and smiled sweetly at him. "Why Mike, are you jealous?"

Mike just glared at her then went back to watching the photo shoot.

Lisa chuckled and turned her attention back to Beau. She had a feeling this assignment wasn't going to be as bad as she first figured it would.

Chapter 2

Lisa looked in the floor length mirror behind the door and sighed. She couldn't believe the woman looking back at her was her. The evening gown, molded against her showing off her curves and she had her hair done up in curls and up off her neck.

After the photo shoot, Beau had grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her out of the building. He led her to a red sports car where he told her to get in and hang on. As soon as they were in the car, he floored the accelerator and Lisa felt herself pinned against the seat. He slowed down some once they hit the city streets and Lisa had relaxed. She had her camera wrapped around her neck and took a picture of him behind the wheel with the wind blowing against his hair. He had looked at her and smiled showing a mouth full of perfect white teeth.

While he drove, he asked her a lot of questions about herself. How old she was, how long she had worked for Mike, if she was a virgin. That one stunned her and she had stammered when she said no. He had laughed and reached over and squeezed her knee before he turned back to the road in front of him.

He drove through downtown, and parked in the parking lot of an abandoned building. There was a carnival going on across the street and as soon as she was out of the car, he wrapped his arm around her neck and they wandered through the carnival. They rode a lot of the rides and Lisa laughed at Beau's jokes. She got a good picture of him leaning against the Ferris wheel and looking at her with a far off look in his eyes. When he said he wanted to take a picture of her, she refused until he looked at her and smiled. "You're supposed to do whatever I want, remember?" He asked taking the camera from around her neck.

Lisa sighed and handed him the camera. She leaned against a water fountain that was in the shape of a swan with the water flowing down its back. Beau took the picture, then pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Lisa kissed him back and rubbed against him. When he grabbed her ass and pulled her against him she whimpered against his lips. He pulled back enough to look into her eyes and kissed her nose. "I bet you are a tiger in bed." He said looking down at her.

Lisa blushed and looked down. "I...I wouldn't know about that." She stammered.

He put his finger under her chin and she looked up at him again. He smiled as he lowered his head once more. This time the kiss was teasing and Lisa felt her body start to overheat. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed against him. When he broke the kiss, she looked at him in disappointment. He just smiled and took her hand in his. "Come on beautiful, there is more to do and see."

He played the games and won her animal after animal until her arms were full of stuffed animals. He took a picture of her holding the animals then he moved up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her back against him. "Those are there to keep you warm when you're not with me Cherie." He purred against her ear.

Lisa leaned against him and closed her eyes. She knew they were only going to be in Paris for a week and she was already regretting having to leave. Beau hadn't touched her sexually but she felt as if he had, her body was on fire and she knew he was the only one who could put it out.

As they left the carnival, he took the animals from her and took her hand once more. They walked along the boardwalk near the water and she took a picture of him leaning against the railing looking out over the water. He had looked at her and there was such a hot look in his eyes she was sure she was going to melt into a puddle. He wrapped his arm around her neck again and they kept walking. They had lunch at a little bistro on the water, and when he ordered in French she nearly wept.

It had been an incredible day and it wasn't over yet. Tonight he was taking her to the opera. Some friends of his had convinced him to meet them there and for him to bring a date. So this was her first escort job. She shivered as she looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't want to go to the opera. She didn't even like the opera, not that she had ever been to one, but women singing in some foreign language didn't sound that appealing. If she was honest with herself, she would admit she wanted to go to Beau's hotel room and never leave. She wanted him more then she had ever wanted a man before. She felt her pussy start to throb as she thought about him and she sighed. It was going to be a long night.

There was a knock at the door and she moved to open it. She had hoped it was Beau ready to escort her to the ball so to speak, so she was disappointed to see Mike standing there. "What do you want?" She asked letting him into the room.

Mike walked into the room and looked at her. "You look beautiful." He said taking her hands in his and letting his eyes move over her.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers