All Comments on 'A Strange Compulsion Ch. 04'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other story "A Wolf's Rage" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! A great series that I hope will continue. A great job with the ending of this chapter, setting it up for the next. More please!

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

AWWWsome !!!!! A chapter 2 is needed to see if sister is dominated by mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how you write, but not really what you write about. why do most of the incest stories(not just yours) end up being some type of orgy or shared bullshit? Rarely does it stay one on one. Always need to share with another or group, how is this special?

Are most of these written specifically for men? Or by men? Another common theme is the huge cock on the son and all the other "competing" males have small cocks, especially the father. There is never an average penis, always huge or small.

These stories removes themselves completely from my grasp as to imagine this, so I do not get a connection with the characters, like I do with other stories.

Yes, I am a guy. One who is not lead thru life by his little brain. Apparently all other men on the planet are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Comments on A Strange Compulsion Story

For Rebekah Karlsen

The concept for this story is outstanding. Below are some ideas that might improve the story.

1. Wearer of Ring cannot be refused especially by anyone who has experienced an orgasm he provided. Example, when Mom says “not tonight” Jason can either agree or he can refuse Mom’s request and ravage her anyway. Mom will gladly accept either decision. Jason may have compassion for his mother, but her soreness does not necessarily restrict his actions.

2. The first experience with Mrs. Ford was outstanding.

3. Janice cannot hate Jason (Mother fucker, I hate you. I hate you.) More like, I can’t believe you are rejecting me. It hurts me deeply, to my core, that you could possibly reject me. Then Jason would show her who was in control here and she should love him for it.

4. Jason should NOT tell Janice everything. He should tell her she was imagining things. That she was wrong about him before. Leave her in doubt and wondering about it. Her overwhelming desire for him leads her to give up caring about the past. She will accept and do anything to ensure she would have him again in the future.

5. Jason should play with Janice by reading her thoughts but never explain how he could do it. He should surreptitiously use it to control her.

6. Jason should NEVER agree not to use his powers but should continue to use them to surreptitiously cause women to do what he wants. He should put suggestions in their minds to make them think it is their idea to do what he wants them to do.

7. When he causes (and he should always cause) a woman to have extreme and extended orgasms, it should also make them want him to give that pleasure to other women, and as many as possible (even if they may have ulterior motives toward the other women).

8. When Vivian is surreptitiously watching Jason with their mother, Jason should read Vivian’s mind but continue to put on a show for her benefit. He might even put thoughts in her mind to enhance her experience. He should never admit to either of them that he knew she was watching. When Vivian came to him to confess that she watched them, he should act shocked and let her guilt and desire for him to take their course.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

I voted 5 stars for parts 1-4. Are you planning on writing more of this series?

Thanks

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Out fucking standing. Ridiculous premise? Yes. Even more ridiculous chapters with utterly unrealistic scenes? Check.

Who cares. This is fantasy. I don't care about grammar if the pacing and the hot erotic stuff keeps coming.

Loved it. 5 stars

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Not sure I like where his mom is taking things and how she’s trying to control things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES