A Strange Compulsion Ch. 06

Story Info
Sandra and her daughter have some alone time.
5.8k words
4.69
24.6k
49

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

After Jason and Susan left, Vivian came out of the closet. Jason came back into his room after sending Susan home. Vivian rushed to him and kissed him passionately.

"So, I take it that you liked it?"

"Liked it? LIKED IT? I loved it! Oh, you fucked her so good. I don't know why, but I love to see you fucking other women. Maybe someday, we can fuck her together."

"Vivian, if we want to fuck her together, then she'll know that we're fucking. I don't know if I trust her enough to let her in on that. Also, Mom also likes her, so, I'm sure that someday we'll tell her about us and we can have her together."

"So, who else have you fucked other than me, Mom and Mrs. Ford?"

"Auntie Grace."

"AUNTIE GRACE?"

"Yeah, Mom had a huge crush on her, so we kind of did her together and she's now, "one of us", I guess."

"Who else?"

"Janice."

"Of course, your ex."

"Not exactly ex. We kind of got back together."

"Who else?"

"Caroline Ford and that's it. But me and Caroline are planning on bringing Sophie Hess into the fold."

"You know what you should do?"

"What?"

"You should have an orgy with Janice, Caroline, Mrs. Ford, Auntie Grace and Sophie. This, "degeneracy", will soften them up for when we tell them about us."

"Yeah, but I can't just tell them, "Hey, guys, let's have an orgy!" I'll have to ease them into it."

"Ok, I'll tell you how to do it. First, have a threesome with Caroline and Sophie, then, loop in Janice. Then, have a threesome with Susan and Aunt Grace and then, have an orgy with all five. So, you could get this done in four phases."

"Ok, I'll get started on Caroline and Sophie first."

"Get started on that, at school, tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, Jason couldn't wait for his mother to come home, since he had missed her the past two days. Sandra came back home early that morning and Jason rushed to her and hugged her, ten he kissed her. They shared an intense kiss, so Jason grabbed her ass.

"Honey, not now, I'm very tired. Also, you and your sister need to get to school. Let me rest up during the day and I promise you, tonight I'll satisfy your hunger."

Jason reluctantly let her go, but he was looking forward to school today. He was planning on setting the first part of his plan in motion. Jason and Vivian kissed their mother goodbye and made their way to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jason arrived at school, he started looking for Caroline. When he found her, he took her aside?

"What is it, Jason?"

"Do you remember when we fucked?"

"How could I forget it was the best night of my life."

"Do you remember what I told you at the end?"

"No, I don't remember."

"I told you I wanted Sophie Hess, do you remember now?"

Blood drained from Caroline's face as she remembered. She just didn't know how to react to this. How was she supposed to "give" her girlfriend to Jason?

"Yeah, I remember."

"Listen to me. The next time both of your parents are out of town, invite Sophie over to your house. I'll be there too and we'll "take" Sophie together."

"What do you mean, 'We'll do it together'?"

"A threesome of you, me and Sophie. All three of us together. Do you understand now?"

Caroline nodded. She was still hesitant about introducing Sophie to Jason, but the fact that Jason said that she will also be there and she will fuck Sophie together, with him, excited her. Even though she had been in threesomes before, something excited her about having one with Jason and Sophie.

"Ok. I'll see you later, Caroline."

"Yeah, bye."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason went through school like a normal kid. Physics class was before lunch and after class, as he was leaving the classroom, he heard Mrs. Ford call out to him.

"Jason, can you stay back for a moment?"

Vivian gave Jason a look, but he didn't know what was going on either. He stayed back as all of the students walked out of the classroom, so only him and Susan were left.

"Mrs. Ford, I was under the impression that we were going to "review" my project tomorrow, after school. I need to have my lunch now and I have classes in the afternoon."

"Why do you think it's always about that? It's not about that. Ok, it's a little bit about that. You know yesterday, we had the review at your place, so tomorrow, why don't we have the review at my house?"

Jason was taken aback. "At your house? Won't your husband be there?"

"He told me that he will be working late tomorrow. So what do you say?"

Jason thought about it for a couple of moments.

"Ok, after school. I'll come over to your house and we can have the review there."

"Good, now go have your lunch."

"Ok, see you later."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason met up with Janice after lunch. As soon as he met her, he swooped down and kissed her on the lips.

"I've got some interesting news for you."

"What is it?"

"Caroline and I have decided that we are going to let Sophie Hess into our relationship."

Janice's eyes widened. "Wow, this IS exciting news!"

"Yeah, I'll keep you posted on how this thing plays out."

"Yeah, definitely."

"Ok, I gotta go to class now, bye."

"Bye."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When school ended, Jason searched for Vivian. He knew that he and his mom had plans to fuck this evening, so he wanted to know if Vivian would like to join them.

He found her near her locker, "Hey, Vivian."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I met with Caroline and told her about our plans with Sophie. She said, yes."

"Wow! That's great."

"There's one more thing that I wanted to ask you."

"Shoot."

"Well, when I get home, Mom and I, we're gonna ... you know."

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna join us?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but I have to stay back. I'm tutoring one of my friends today, so you guys have fun."

"Oh, ok. So, I'll see you at home for dinner?"

"Sure."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

Jason started on his way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jason came home, the entire house was empty. He didn't see his mother in the living room or in the kitchen. He went to his room and opened the door and to his delight, his mother was in his room, on his bed and she was naked. She was lying on his bed on her back, so when he entered the room, she gave him a naughty smile and slowly spread her legs.

"Come here, Mom."

She got up from the bed and walked up to him seductively. He grabbed her by her hand and turned her around so that her back was to him. He kissed her neck as he slowly started kneading her tits. He pinched her nipples and then he reached down and started rubbing her clit. He slowly inserted a couple of his fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking her.

She started unbuckling his pants as he started taking off his shirt. She took his pants and underwear off and his cock stood proudly before her, completely hard. She got on her knees and took him in her mouth. He didn't fit, of course, but slowly, inch by inch, she maneuvered the entirety of his monster into her mouth. She slowly started sucking him. and while she was sucking him off, she looked at him with lust and hunger in her eyes.

She let go of his cock and started sucking his balls. She sucked his balls for a few minutes before she returned to sucking his cock. Jason grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock into her. Sandra was choking, so she pulled her head back and gasped for air. Once she gathered herself, she went right back to sucking his waiting cock.

After sucking his cock for some time, she placed it in the valley between her breasts and she covered the cock between her breasts. She started stroking the cock with her breasts and Jason also started thrusting his cock between her tits.

"You have very soft tits, Mom."

"Oh, yeah? Fuck my tits."

Jason inserted a couple of his fingers in her mouth and Sandra bit them.

"Ouch!"

Sandra gave him a naughty smile. She then started sucking the fingers as she tit fucked him. As he fucked her tits, she kissed his stomach. After some time, she let go of his cock. He bent down and kissed her and then he helped her up. He slapped her ass as he bent her over the bed, with her back to him, and inserted a couple of fingers into her slit. He got on his knees and started licking her clit and Sandra started moaning in pleasure.

Jason inserted his tongue into her cunt and he then licked her clit until she came.

"OHH! FUCK! OH, MY GOD!"

He inserted his cock in her cunt and slowly started fucking her.

"AHHHH! YEAHH!"

He started increasing his pace and fucked her roughly. He grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her, again and again.

"Ahhh! Your cunt is so smooth, Mom."

She held on to the bedsheets for her dear life. He inserted his finger into her mouth and she sucked it. Her hair fell over her face and stuck to it, because of her sticky sweat. Watching her like that turned Jason on even more. He slapped her ass a few times.

"Yeah, right there! That's the spot! Keep fucking me like that. OHHH! FUUUCCCKK!"

Sandra had one of the best orgasms of her life. After her orgasm subsided, Jason started fucking her again and he caressed her leg as he fucked her.

"OHH! YEAH! Keep fucking me."

Jason grabbed her hair and he stopped fucking her. He turned her over so that she was lying on her back. "Let me take care of you for some time."

Sandra experienced the greatest pleasure she had known, when her son started licking her clit. She started breathing heavily and her breasts heaved and fell as she was losing herself in pleasure. Jason caught her clit between his lips and started sucking it.

Sandra bit her lower lip, "OHH! YEAHHH! OH! OH, MY GOD!"

He started licking her clit by rotating his tongue and brushing over her clit, with it in circular patterns.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now, Jason."

Jason got up and rammed his cock into her pussy. Initially, he started fucking her slowly, but later he picked up pace and he squeezed her tits as he fucked her.

"OHH! FUUCCCKK!" Sandra screamed, as her son's cock reached depths inside her cunt that had never been reached before, by anyone else.

Jason slowed down and took his cock out and he started rubbing her clit with his cock. Sandra was beside herself with pleasure, so he rammed his cock back in her pussy and started fucking her again.

Jason looked at Sandra and she was looking right into his eyes. She was filled with lust that she looked like a wild animal.

"Fuck me! Fuck mommy with all you've got."

Jason started fucking her like a madman. Both mother and son were fucking each other like it was their last fuck on earth. Jason was worried whether she could take the force with which he was ramming his cock into her.

Sandra could see it in his eyes, "Don't think about it, I can take it, give it to me, fuck my pussy!"

Jason obeyed his mother and he kept fucking her until he was tired.

"Mom, get on top of me."

"OK, honey. Lie down on the bed and Mommy will take care of you."

Jason lay down on the bed and Sandra straddled him. She took his cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her cunt, as she slowly took it inside her. She took it in her, inch by inch, until all of it was inside her and then she started riding him. As she rode him, she reached down with her hand and started rubbing her clit. He grabbed her hips and impaled her over and over on his cock. Sandra was losing her mind and Jason felt like he was about to cum.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"GIVE IT TO ME, BABY! CUM IN MOMMY! FLOOD MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!"

Jason pumped her pussy full of his seed. The moment his jizz made contact with her cunt walls, Sandra felt as if a bolt of lightning passed through her. She felt as if electricity was passing through her entire body. She experienced the best orgasm of her life. After her orgasm passed, she fell on Jason's chest and mother and son lost themselves to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Vivian came home, she found the house completely empty. She went to Jason's room and she saw her mother and Jason in bed, in each other's arms, naked. She slowly walked up to her mother and woke her up. When Sandra woke up, the first thing she saw was her daughter's face. She smiled at her daughter and Vivian gave her mother a passionate kiss. Sandra opened her mouth to speak, but Vivian pressed her finger against Sandra's mouth. She motioned to Sandra that he was fast asleep.

"Don't wake him up. Let's go to your room," Vivian whispered.

Sandra and Vivian moved to Sandra's room. As soon as they entered the room, Vivian kissed Sandra passionately.

"Well, you've fucked one of your children, it's time for the other one to fuck you."

Vivian took her shirt and bra off and Sandra and Vivian started fondling each other's boobs.

"Is that Jason's cum?"

Sandra looked down and saw some of Jason's cum was leaking out of her pussy.

"Let me clean up your pussy."

Vivian got on her knees and licked Sandra's pussy clean. She gulped down Jason's cum that was flowing out of Sandra's cunt. After cleaning her pussy, Vivian stood up and kissed her mother again and Sandra could taste Jason's cum, as she kissed her daughter.

"I really, really like your boobs. Your nipples are so pretty," Sandra said.

Sandra started to suck Vivian's nipples. Vivian was excited by the fact that Sandra was doing to her what she had done to Sandra when she was a baby.

"Keep doing it, Mom. It feels so good."

Sandra sucked Vivian's nipples for a few minutes and then, mother and daughter kissed again.

"My turn."

Vivian held Sandra tits in her hand and started sucking her nipples. Sandra felt so much pleasure.

"How do they taste, honey?"

"Very good, Mommy."

Vivian took off her pants and her panties, so both mother and daughter were completely nude. Sandra couldn't help herself, she slapped Vivian's ass.

"Ooh!"

Both mother and daughter started kneading each other's breasts and started kissing each other.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, baby."

Mother and daughter spent some time just lying on the bed and kissing each other. Sandra was very fascinated by the way Vivian's tits jiggled when she squeezed them.

"I love the way your tits jiggle, Vivian."

Sandra bent down and started sucking Vivian's tits again. Vivian couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her mother, who was very prim and proper a month ago, was now sucking her tits and she was referring to her tits as "tits". Vivian felt like she was in a dream, the best dream anyone could ever have.

Sandra kissed Vivian again and she then reached down and started rubbing Vivian's clit.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"Yeah, once."

"When?"

"Last year, when I was in camp, I had sex with one of the girls there."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Ever since Jason, me and you did it together, I've been wanting to have some alone time with you."

"AWWW! FUCK YEAH!" Vivian screamed as she experienced her first orgasm of the day.

"You have such a pretty pussy, Vivian. Spread your legs for me, honey."

Vivian spread her legs and displayed her pussy to her Mommy. Sandra started rubbing Vivian's clit again. Sandra got on her knees and started licking Vivian's pussy. As she was licking her daughter's clit, Sandra inserted one of her fingers into Vivian's cunt. She fooled around and found her daughter's G--spot, so Sandra started rubbing Vivian's G -- spot.

"Oh yeah! Right there. That's the spot. Keep rubbing there."

Soon, Vivian thrashed around as she experienced another orgasm.

After her orgasm, Vivian made Sandra lie down on the bed. She spread Sandra's legs and started licking her clit.

"You also have a very pretty pussy, Mom."

"Thank you, honey."

Vivian licked Sandra's clit in a targeted manner. She brought her mother to an orgasm and laid down beside her.

Sandra kissed Vivian, "Vivian, I have something to show you."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

Sandra retrieved a box from under her bed. She opened the box and took out two vibrators.

"Can I try that one on you, Mom?"

"Sure. You wanna do it at the same time?"

"Yeah."

Sandra handed one of the vibrators to her daughter. Vivian placed the vibrator over her mother's clit and turned it on.

"Oooh! Vivian, honey. There's a dildo in the box, take it out and stick it in me."

Vivian took the dildo and started fucking her mother with it. She kept the vibrator on her clit, keeping Sandra in a continuous state of pleasure, as Sandra caressed her daughter's hair. She reached down and increased the speed of the vibrator and Vivian moved the dildo in and out of her mom's pussy. Vivian bent down and kissed and licked her mother's inner thighs.

"Oh yeah. Right there, Vivian. Keep fucking me with that dildo."

Sandra was nearing her climax, so she started rubbing the vibrator furiously against her clit and increased its speed to maximum. Soon, Sandra experienced an explosive orgasm.

After her orgasm, Sandra set the vibrator aside and stroked her daughter's hair, as Vivian pulled the dildo out of her mother's cunt.

"It's so wet."

She licked the dildo, tasting her mother's wetness.

"You did a great job, Vivian. Now let me pleasure you."

Sandra fucked Vivian with the dildo until she came. When Vivian came, her orgasm was so mind-blowing that she immediately went to sleep right after and Sandra went to sleep right beside her daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Jason made his way to the normal classroom where he and Mrs. Ford had their review sessions after school. As soon as he entered the room, he was greeted by the stupendous beauty of Mrs. Ford. The thought that he was going to fuck her in her home today excited him to no end.

"So are you ready, Jason?"

"Yes, Mrs. Ford."

"Ok, have you told your parents that you'll be spending some time at my place today to work on your project?"

"Yes, Mrs. Ford. I told my mother."

"Good. Then let's get going."

Jason followed Mrs. Ford to her car. She drove while he sat beside her and in a few minutes, they reached her home. Jason followed her inside her home.

"Jason, wait in the living room for a few minutes. I have a surprise for you."

"OK, Mrs. Ford."

Susan went upstairs to her room and Jason wondered what the surprise was. A few minutes later Susan came down and Jason was dumbstruck when he saw her. She was wearing a wedding gown, her wedding gown.

"Do you like it?"

Like it? Like it? He loved it. She looked like an angel in her wedding gown.

12