All Comments on 'A Strange Compulsion Ch. 06'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Wolf's Rage" and "A Species' Survival" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous, a glut of cunt, the lucky fucker. What a glorious incestous fucking orgy. So many cock crazed cunts to pleasure. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

I hope you continue this series. I'm enjoying it.

I voted 5 stars for each part.

FYI, at the end of chapters 4 & 5, there isn't a link to the next part, only the previous one.

Etrigan32Etrigan328 months ago

I'm just now discovering this story and I really like it. The only concern I have is for you to either exclude some of the interactions with Jason and other characters (like Janice & Caroline in this chapter....it wasn't necessary. The plot point had already been established and the interactions were so brief that I felt the distracted from the flow of the rest of the story.)

Additionally, since I'm coming to this late and the story is likely already finished, I'd like to see you explore the fallout between the women Jason apparently creating a incorporating into a harem and their husbands/boyfriends. However you chose to write it (please don't gloss over it) I would enjoy reading how it intertwines with the story.

Lastly, I love the side relationship that is developing between his Mother & Sister!

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen