A Strange Compulsion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look magnificent!"

Jason was a little bit confused as to why she wore it. Susan seemed to have sensed his confusion, so she gave him a naughty smile.

"You know, Jason, I come from a very conservative family. I really think that people should get married before they fuck each other."

Once again, she gave him that naughty smile. Jason understood, she wanted to roleplay with him, so he played along.

"Well, if I had a ring, I'd marry you right now."

"Luckily for you I have a spare."

Jason took the ring from her finger.

"That's my marriage ring. The ring that my husband put on my finger at my wedding."

Jason put her ring on her finger and he leant in to kiss her. She placed a finger on his lips and pushed him back.

"I have to put a ring on your finger for us to get married."

Jason extended his hand and Susan put a ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jason hugged her tightly and gave her an intense kiss and Susan returned his kiss with passion. She suddenly stopped kissing him and pushed him away, Jason looked at her questioningly.

"We can't do it with this dress on. If you tear this, my husband might notice. Give me a few minutes and I'll change into some lingerie and come back."

Jason waited as she went back upstairs, to her room, once again. After a few minutes she came back down, wearing nothing but white lingerie.

Her lingerie was translucent. Her nipples and the mound of her pussy were visible through the lingerie and she also wore thigh high white stockings.

She came close to him, "Do you like what I'm wearing?"

"You look ravishing."

"You know, I masturbate thinking about you every day. Today, I masturbated thinking about you while I was lying next to my husband and I came so hard."

She unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She then kissed him passionately and Jason returned her kiss. She caressed his chest and moaned as he kissed her. He reached behind and grabbed her ass, she gave him a naughty look. Jason slowly moved down to her neck and he started kissing and licking her neck. He caught her lower lip between his two lips and pulled it. She started stroking his monster cock through his pants.

She unbuckled his pants and pulled down his pants and underwear. Jason was completely naked now, so she started stroking his cock.

"Oh, my God, I love your cock, so fucking big. I love thinking about it going inside this tight little pussy, stretching me out, nice and slow. I wish I got to fuck this every night. I wish you were my husband."

Jason was still in the roleplaying spirit.

"I am your husband."

Susan chuckled as she looked up at him into his eyes. "I wanna feel this big dick inside my pussy. I can't wait to slide it into my mouth, to take that cock to the back of my throat and fucking gag all over it. How much do you want me to suck that big dick?"

"A lot."

"A lot?"

"Yeah."

Susan got on her knees. Initially, she just kissed the head of his cock and licked it, but then, she took his cock in her mouth, little by little. She swallowed it, inch by inch, until all of it was inside her mouth.

She started kneading her breasts as she sucked him. She slowly pulled her lingerie up, revealing her humongous globes. Jason looked down at her, as her head bobbed up and down his cock. She took his cock out and gasped for air. Once she had caught her breath, she went right back to sucking his dick.

"Do you wanna fuck my face?"

Jason nodded. He held her by the back of her head and started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Whenever she felt like it was too much, she slapped his ass and he took his cock out to give her a few seconds to catch her breath. She kept looking at him intensely as he fucked her mouth. After some time, she took his cock out and she slapped her breast with his cock. She alternated between her left and right tit and then she got up and held his hands in hers.

"Come with me, I'll take you up to my room. I want you to fuck me in my marriage bed."

Jason followed her up to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they reached her bedroom, Susan lay down on the bed on her back. She presented her pussy to Jason, it was covered by her panties. Jason knelt before her on the ground and he kissed her inner thigh. Susan pulled her panties to the side to give Jason access to her pussy and Jason kissed her cunt lips. Susan threw her head back due to the pleasure Jason was giving her and smiled. Jason found her clitoris and started stroking it with his tongue. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it. Susan bit her lower lip as Jason licked her clit in an up and down motion. Susan grabbed Jason's hair and caressed it and Susan squeezed one of her tits.

"Ohh! My God! Jason! FUCK YESSS!"

Susan savored her first orgasm with Jason in her marriage bed. Her entire body spasmed as she experienced her orgasm, but Jason didn't stop licking her cunt. He kept servicing her clit with his tongue.

Susan's breathing became ragged and irregular. "Put your cock in me. I want your cock to stretch me. Put it in me."

Jason placed his cock in the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in slowly. He slowly pushed it in further, until, in a few seconds, his cock was completely inside her. Susan started rubbing her clitoris as she looked down and watched his monster slither in and out of her pussy. She looked up at him with her eyes meeting his. They kept up their intense eye contact as they fucked each other to oblivion.

"Yeah! Fuck my pussy! It feels so good! Yeah! OH! MY GOD! FUCK!"

Jason grabbed her thighs for support and rammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Even though her breasts were held up by her bra, they bounced up and down as Jason fucked Susan. The view of her bouncing tits awoke something in Jason and he increased his pace and fucked her as roughly as he could.

Susan took it and asked for more. "OH! MY GOD! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Susan went limp after she experienced an orgasm and Jason stopped fucking her out of concern.

"NO! NO! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Jason obeyed his teacher and resumed his assault on her pussy. He didn't stop till he made her cum again. This time she was too tired to continue. Her beautiful breasts rose and fell while she breathed. Looking at her, in her white lingerie, panting because he fucked her silly, Jason couldn't help but admire her angelic beauty. He bent down and kissed her and she responded to his kiss with great enthusiasm. The lovers hugged and kissed each other, his cock inside her, both now united as one.

While kissing her Jason slowly started fucking her. Susan liked this, because this wasn't the rough savagery that had happened minutes ago. This was gentle, lazy, almost matter of fact. This felt natural and she locked her legs behind his back to prevent him from escaping. She needn't have worried, as he wasn't planning on going anywhere. Jason got rid of her bra and panties as he admired the naked body of his lover for a moment.

Susan turned her back to him and she got up on the bed and kneeled. She rested her head on the bed and displayed her ass to Jason. Jason inserted his cock into her pussy and pushed it in. Susan started to rub her clitoris as Jason caressed her ass. He grabbed them for support and started ramming his cock in and out of her pussy. Susan started thrashing about and screaming in pleasure. The fact that she was completely powerless and under his control excited her to no end. The entire time he was fucking her, Susan had her eyes closed, savouring every little sensation his cock caused in her cunt. Jason was reaching places in her that no one had reached before.

"YES! YES! PUSH YOUR COCK DEEP IN MY PUSSY! FUCK YEAH!"

Susan clawed at the bedsheets in pleasure as the room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping flesh.

"SLAP MY ASS, JASON!"

Jason raised his hand and slapped her ass lightly.

"NOT SO LIGHTLY! HARDER!"

She asked for it, so Jason raised his hand and brought it down on her ass with as much force as he could.

"YEEESSSSS! OOHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!"

He slapped her ass again.

"OOOHHHH SHIT! OHH! MY GOD! FFUUUCCCKKKK!"

Susan surrendered herself to Jason as he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy with reckless abandon and he slapped her ass again. She got so much pleasure when thinking about how he was completely dominating her. She was physically exhausted from their savage fucking and her numerous orgasms, but she held on. She wasn't going to throw in the towel until she made him cum.

"OHH! MY GOD! FUCCKK! RIGHT THERE! OH, SHIT! FUCK! YEAH! THIS IS IT!"

Susan experienced another orgasm as Jason's thighs slapped against her ass cheeks. Her breasts oscillated like a pendulum as Jason ravaged her from behind and then Jason bent down and kissed her cheek. By this time, Susan had regained some of her energy.

"Stop! I want to ride you."

Jason stopped fucking her and took his cock out of her pussy and he laid down on the bed on his back. Susan straddled him and took his cock once again into her warm cunt. As she started riding him, Jason caught her right nipple between his teeth and gave it a small bite.

"OOOOHHHH!"

Then Jason started sucking her nipple. Initially, she rode him slowly, savoring the sensations his cock caused when sliding in and out of her pussy. Jason grabbed her hips and helped her ride him.

Susan looked into his eyes, "Oh, fuck yes! Shove your fucking dick inside of me."

Susan started gyrating on top of his cock and soon she was riding him like there was no tomorrow. Jason felt his cum making its way up his shaft. "Mrs. Ford. I'm gonna cum."

Susan looked down at him and smiled, "Cum inside your wife, honey."

Jason smiled back at her and let loose a torrent of cum in her pussy. Her mind left earth for a few minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason and Susan were lying on the bed, side by side, and Susan's chest was rising and falling. They looked at each other and even though she hadn't openly proclaimed it, Jason saw love in her eyes. Jason leaned in and kissed her and she returned his kiss. He slowly reached out and started massaging her breast, but Susan slapped his hand.

"Don't start again. I'm exhausted."

Jason laughed, "Ok."

Jason thought about how he now had a plan to bring his classmates together. He thought about doing something similar with Mrs. Ford and Auntie Grace. He hadn't visited Auntie Grace since the last time he had gone over to her house with his mother, so he'd have to go over to her place again.

"You know, Mrs. Ford, I've been thinking about something."

"What is it?"

"What do you think about having a threesome?"

Susan got up, "With your girlfriend? Janice?"

"No. She doesn't know about me and you. I was talking about someone else."

"Who?"

"I've kind of been sleeping with a friend of my mother's, Grace Morton."

"What?"

"Yeah. I was wondering, if you'd like to have a threesome with me and her."

"Jason, this is all a bit soon."

Jason realized that it was a bit too soon. He had just asked his married teacher, who he was having an affair with, if she wanted to have a threesome with one of his other married lovers. It was crazy that he even thought it would work.

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"No. No. I'll talk to her depending on what you say."

Susan thought for a few moments, "I mean. I've never had a threesome before. It would be fun to have one."

Jason was overjoyed, so he hugged Susan and planted an intense kiss on her lips.

"Whoa, calm down there. Talk to her first, if she's ok with it, then we'll plan it."

Jason thought about how he could convince Auntie Grace and he knew he'd have to first go over this with his mother. Susan got up and went towards the bathroom. Jason saw her naked back as she walked over to the bathroom, so he followed her and hugged her from behind.

"Stop it, Jason. I've already told you, I'm exhausted. Now, let me take a shower and after that, you can take a shower and then go home."

Jason let her go and he listened to her shower. After she came out, he went into the bathroom and took a shower. When he got out, she was already dressed. Jason followed suit and dressed up. He followed her downstairs and then he gave her a passionate kiss before leaving her place and making his way to his home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jason came home, he was welcomed by his mother and sister. Both of them wanted to share the bed with him that night. The three of them had a wonderful dinner and after dinner, they went up to his room and started disrobing each other. Jason fucked both his mother and sister and dumped two loads of cum in both of them. He laid on his bed and thought about how to breach the topic of a threesome with Auntie Grace. He'd have to tell his mother first, so he planned on talking with his mother the next day. He closed his eyes and let sleep wash over him. His dreams were filled with Auntie Grace and Mrs. Ford, so he had a good night's sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12